Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:22:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] $SPRTS - Download New Sprouts Wallet Release 2.2.2 - Join us on Cryptopia  (Read 75030 times)
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 10:11:20 AM

Why dont yall make sprouts an EXP token? It would take all the need to mine anything out. Staking could be done at your leisure and you wouldnt have to run a fullnode.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oogone

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:56:47 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 11:50:30 AM by oogone

Why dont yall make sprouts an EXP token? It would take all the need to mine anything out. Staking could be done at your leisure and you wouldnt have to run a fullnode.

At this moment I think we should consider as many creative ideas as possible,
keeping in mind the reward system need to be changed, and solutions towards the ever increasing Total supply must be explored.
(unfortunately we have to take a few steps back to move forward, the whole Sprout+ thing wasted a lot of crucial time.)

We need a dev to help with decreasing the reward system.

Personally I feel we need to establish a foundation consisting of members of the community to steer the direction in to the future.
(Community vote for members is an idea)

For this we need volunteers who will be committed to the cause -
If members feel up to it and feel they can contribute, post it and state your reasons, qualifications etc.

edit: Personally I would like to stay on as a member of the community and not as a member of Foundation or a team.(This is due to personal reasons, sometimes out of my control)
This said - I will offer any assistance where I am capable, as long as there is a community and support for Sprouts. I will support the Sprouts community and help to establish a new Foundation/team until it is well established.     

Is it possible for you to post more detail about your proposal.

The more detail, easy for the community to understand, assess, the better.

Also if you feel strong about your proposal keep on promoting it, so that the community can decide which direction from here.

Thanks for the postings so far.
cryptogotmerekt

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:05:17 PM

Hey oogone,

I've noticed you've been banned on forum for talking about 40% premine..
Well you've got my vote on that matter Smiley
You've tried telling the same as I did...

Are you still holding your sprouts?  Grin Cheesy
RODPALMEIRA

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 12:36:37 PM

Oogone, please do not speak for the community, because 90% of the community is supporting team Dev, if you want to make a parallel project all right, create a bitcointalk and make a fork.

So you will have sprouts the way you think, and please stop creating FUD, and to ward off new investors because it was your fault for not knowing how to chat with Team Dev. (You do not represent the community)
cryptogotmerekt

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:09:48 PM

Let's see how much % of the community you have when this coin will be exposed...
Anybody supporting your community is interested because you are talking about price rises in %...
I really want to see how much of the community is REALLY supporting your ideas and philosophies ...

Well on your own forum you can ban him for speaking his opinion as I spoke my opinion.
I took my guts and left there without being banned as I'm not supporting the premine of 40%...
Also I sold all my holdings no wonder the prices burned like they do now...

But to give you the fact this is NOT your forum or neither of your team.
You cannot BAN people here for having an opinion...

I'm still so suprised .. This is all a results of your decisions and your team as I explained.
If you don't listen to your community other people will listen to our voice..

You guys had power and influence and look how you got on with all of that..
It's just so discomforting how you can go from a "revival" to a "burndown"

"Leadership is a privilege to better the lives of others. It is not an opportunity to satisfy personal greed.
Mwai Kibaki"

richardvelsen

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:16:22 PM

Oogone, please do not speak for the community, because 90% of the community is supporting team Dev, if you want to make a parallel project all right, create a bitcointalk and make a fork.

So you will have sprouts the way you think, and please stop creating FUD, and to ward off new investors because it was your fault for not knowing how to chat with Team Dev. (You do not represent the community)

Hi Rod,

Feel free to join the opposition, but stop baseless bashing, and baseless assumptions like 90% of the community... That's a lie, and you know it. Just scanning the forumposts shows that
the majority doesn't want a premine (if we count coins), and the mayority of people on the forum is a newbie with a few million, who will all be killed off by the plan 'the team' is trying to perform.

If you believe them, i'm happy for you, but we're not as gullible.  Sprouts+ will not become tradeable ( the exchanges will reject it ) , and the team hasn't got a experienced c++ programmer aboard.

We all know what needs to be done , now it's time to make that happen, thanks to the team for creating momentum, a bummer their plans aren't watertight, but that can be changed...
They can also join, if they like.

To those lurking :  If you're not agreeing with 'the team', make yourself known, and the number of coins you're representing , to see if a fork by mayority is feasable.
There will be need for a small fund to pay a coder to do the job. I will personally pay the guy who can 1/3 of my sprouts (That's about 60 mill). State what you're adding to that if it comes to it.
We will need an escrow for safe storage of these funds, who has experience there, please show yourself aswell.

I would rather have joined 'the team', but don't believe they can or are willing to do the job, without any accusations whatsoever.
Their approach doesn't seem realistic right now, but if we want returns on our investment, some action is neccessary.

I will not lead, crypto should be managed by mayority, and by free choice. I will try to add what i can. Do what you can, and we will bring sprouts back into fruitition.
vanguard13

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:39:26 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 03:44:23 PM by vanguard13

Wait, I have create the folder "Sprouts" beacause the wallet has been runned to the .exe file without install anything.
Maybe this is the problem....
Infact the folder "Sprouts" is empty before i paste the sprouts.config file.....
How i can solve it?

UPDATE:
I have found the folder, i have open the sprouts wallet and i have clicked on the function for buckup the wallet, and the folder is appear....
I try to follow your guide and i'll update you Wink

UPDATE 2
I have doing one more time everything, but not work, but i have read that work on win7, i have win10, maybe is a problem?

No work, always says "0 active connection(S) to sprouts network......
I have lost my sprouts?

The first thing you need to do is to make a backup of your wallet.dat file, before you do anything else.

To do this:

Navigate to c:/Users/user/AppData/Roaming/Sprouts.

In that folder, locate the file called "wallet.dat", and make a copy in any secure folder on your pc. This will be your backup. (guard it well.)

Next:

Check the version of the wallet you installed by clicking on the "Help" button, and then on "About Sprouts". The correct version should be v0.1.2.2-gd0cbc83
If that is correct, go to next.

Next:
See if there is a file called sprouts.conf in the same folder as mentioned above, and it should contain nodes to the network.

If not you have to create one with any text editor like Notepad.

Just copy all the nodes from https://chainz.cryptoid.info/sprts/#!network - /Satoshi:0.6.3/Sprouts:0.4.2.2/Sprouts:0.1.2.2(v0.1.2.2-gd0cbc83)/ - Nodelist,

And save the file in the above mentioned folder as sprouts.dat. Be sure  about the naming of this file, don't forget the "s" at the end of sprouts, don't capitilize, and don't save it as sprouts.conf.txt.

Next:

Restart your wallet, leave it for a while, and see if you get connections.

Hope this help.

oogone

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:52:00 PM

Hey oogone,

I've noticed you've been banned on forum for talking about 40% premine..
Well you've got my vote on that matter Smiley
You've tried telling the same as I did...

Are you still holding your sprouts?  Grin Cheesy

Happy to see you still carry Sprouts on your heart.

It says a lot when you sold your coins and are still here.

Better get some when they are cheap, follow the prices.

When we pull this through it will be in a better position. (market, value)

Thanks to you and richardvelsen for being courageous and post how you feel.

And yes I still HODL my Sprouts, and will rather get nothing than handing over 40% to pay some salaries to someone with dubious ideas.
oogone

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:05:18 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 03:52:02 PM by oogone

If 90% support the idea of getting 40% of their holdings in Sprouts stolen, it is their own choice and their own problem, not mine.

I support the original Sprouts, currently you support the "parallel" or fork which is called Sprouts+

If the original Sprout community then has to die with this Sprouts+, then so be it. Just remind yourself then who initiated the killing of Sprouts
edit: We will do what we can to keep Sprouts Alive.

It is up to the community to decide.

I have not spoken as the community yet, only my personal observations and feelings.

edit: Those guys are not gods and I can speak as I wish. Can you perhaps quote where I was speaking rude or where I was swearing? Is it now called Team Dev or is it just you?
vanguard13

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:45:44 PM

Wait, I have create the folder "Sprouts" beacause the wallet has been runned to the .exe file without install anything.
Infact the folder "Sprouts" is empty before i paste the sprouts.config file.....
How i can solve it?

UPDATE:
I have found the folder, i have open the sprouts wallet and i have clicked on the function for buckup the wallet, and the folder is appear....

UPDATE 2
I have doing one more time everything, but not work, but i have read that work on win7, i have win10, maybe is a problem?
oogone

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:06:22 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 04:19:11 PM by oogone

How i can solve it?

UPDATE:

UPDATE 2

No, I don't believe Windows is the problem, it can only be the version of the wallet and the sprouts.conf file.

You should not create a folder for Sprouts in c:/Users/user/AppData/Roaming, the software (wallet) will create that automatically.

As soon as the wallet run on your system this folder c:/Users/user/AppData/Roaming/Sprouts will be created. In that folder there should be a file call sprouts.conf and in that file the list of nodes.
edit: the second "user" should be your name or the pc's name.

The only folder you should be able to create, should be the one where you run the .exe file from. (the one where you extracted the wallet to).

edit: Your current problem seems to be that you work from the wrong folder, you need to locate c:/Users/user/AppData/Roaming/Sprouts on your C: drive.
vanguard13

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:11:38 PM

How i can solve it?

UPDATE:

UPDATE 2

No, I don't believe Windows is the problem, it can only be the version of the wallet and the sprouts.conf file.

You should not create a folder for Sprouts in c:/Users/user/AppData/Roaming, the software (wallet) will create that automatically.

As soon as the wallet run on your system this folder c:/Users/user/AppData/Roaming/Sprouts will be created. In that folder there should be a file call sprouts.conf and in that file the list of nodes.

The only folder you should be able to create, should be the one where you run the .exe file from. (the one where you extracted the wallet to).

I have repeat all , after download all build by the link that you have linked before, and now i have 1 connection active, if i remove your nodes and leave only the nodes in the config file that are in data folder of download rar work with 2 active connection, but my sprouts and my transaction is always not present....... i begun think seriously that i've lost my sprouts now that connection has been started.....
oogone

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:24:24 PM

How i can solve it?

UPDATE:

UPDATE 2

I have repeat all , after download all build by the link that you have linked before, and now i have 1 connection active, if i remove your nodes and leave only the nodes in the config file that are in data folder of download rar work with 2 active connection, but my sprouts and my transaction is always not present....... i begun think seriously that i've lost my sprouts now that connection has been started.....

To see if the transfer happened on the blockchain you need to type your wallet address here:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/sprts/.
Remember if you reinstalled your wallet you need to replace the wallet.dat file with your backup wallet.dat file in c:/Users/user/AppData/Roaming/Sprouts
capadociio

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:47:05 PM

What is the minimum amount to activate the stake?
oogone

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:11:03 PM

I originally started with just over 45 000 000 and my first stake was 12 days later with an amount of just over 10 000 000.

That was in Aug this year and since then difficulty might have increased, I believe 100 000 000 should stake at least once every 12 days or so.

edit: Once it staked I invested more to have more frequent stakes.
bgm

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:13:26 PM

5 million took me about 2 months to stake, when it did I had double
blc11

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:13:18 PM

is there max supply for this coin? seems like ppl staking is increasing sprouts forever. i noticed it has increased 80billion more since the last time i checked.
vanguard13

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:23:23 PM

How i can solve it?

UPDATE:

UPDATE 2

To see if the transfer happened on the blockchain you need to type your wallet address here:
Remember if you reinstalled your wallet you need to replace the wallet.dat file with your backup wallet.dat file in c:/Users/user/AppData/Roaming/Sprouts

REALLY THANK YOU
I have used your counsil but with file on the community that you've linked me in one quote and i have solved the problem , the problem is the  nodes, but now is ok.
I have other question, why on coin market cap with more than 45.500.000$ of market cap sprouts is ranked 579?
JamesLit81

Activity: 96

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:40:41 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 10:24:33 AM by JamesLit81

Hi all,
My name is James and I am one of the pre-existing Sprouts development team of eight, formed initially by @gonnabetya back in April/May of this year and we are the third such team.

Rather than stay silent and let Oogone continue to poison the well and sprout baseless accusations, we’re taking a proactive stance and setting the record straight within bitcointalk as well as on the Sprouts community forum – https://sprouts.community

The reason Oogone was finally removed from the forum was due to his persistent, unprofessional and accusation laden comments, posts and replies aimed squarely at the development team.

Oogone was asked on several occasions and with a final official warning, to refrain from sprouting baseless accusations and passive-aggressive posts, which he opted not to do, deciding instead to post one last baseless, accusation filled message full of hot air, and so we removed him as we said we would.

We also discovered two separate accounts linked to the same IP belonging to Oogone, an alias possibly. There has been some speculation that Oogone knew he was going to create trouble and wanted a back door to continue disrupting our efforts after his expected removal but as stated, that's just speculation.

EDITED: Oogone has since explained that the second account from the same IP was his partner's account and so we struck out the above paragraph to reflect same.

Oogone maintains the development team are scammers and that we’re out to take Sprouts holders holdings which is a little illogical and farfetched as Sprouts is heading for a certain death, regardless of anything anyone does or does not do relating to another currency. Also, because quite simply, we have no such intention.

I.e. Sprouts is heading towards an exponential curve of growth and at some point, the total supply will grow to such an extent that it will no longer be compatible with Litecoin, Doge and Moon as a trading pair.

Once that happens, all exchanges will remove Sprouts and the currency will cease to operate. The only way for this statement not to be true is if Litcoin, Doge or Moon drop in value as well, allowing for the trading pair to remain on an exchange.

So, let’s talk facts:

•   Sprouts IS dying and cannot be saved as an alteration in the code to correct the POS reward and supply, WILL create a fork in the blockchain, thus creating a new currency, requiring a new symbol, brand, etc

•   We are building a new currency called Sprouts+ because we (the dev team) came together as Sprouts holders and like the underlying philosophy that Sprouts was supposed to stand for. I.e. green, environmental conservation, doing good, etc, etc. We have expanded on these philosophies now to include charity based work.

•   None are obligated to swap their existing Sprouts holding for Sprouts+. The choice to swap your Sprouts for Sprouts+ is your decision and yours alone. Once again, we have stuck with the Sprouts community and have thrown a life-line and swap because of the aforementioned affinity we have with Sprouts and also because we too hold Sprouts.

•    If none are willing to do what we (development team) is doing, i.e. create a swap (or at least, new wallet with hard fork - which still means new currency), all who hold Sprouts WILL eventually lose their investment once Sprouts is delisted, it’s assured

•   If the development team (whoever they are) does not have access to:
        A) Capital
        B) a good percentage of coins held in reserve to help protect the new currency

Then, any attempt to swap Sprouts holders across to a new currency or hard fork, will likely not succeed

•   5 people out of 285 kicked up a stink in the forum about the 16% reserve and 24% capital

5 people out of 285 is exactly 1.75% of the community unhappy, leaving 98.25% happy people or at least, content. Not a bad outcome at all as we had anticipated for 16% unhappy to begin with.

We have had considerably more than 1.75% of the community post their appreciation for our ongoing efforts, expressing their support and commitment to swap to Sprouts+ when the swap occurs in spite of the 16% reserve and 24% capital.

Why? Because the majority realises they will lose everything if they don’t swap to something else or hard fork before Sprouts is delisted. Or, they’re happy with the way in which we’ve conducted ourselves to date and they “trust” we are looking after the entire community, not just ourselves.

If you are a member of the https://Sprouts.Community you should by now have realised, having read all our posts and replies to the 1.75% sprouting negativity and when combined with our explanations for the 16% reserve and 24% capital in conjunction with the soon to be released document detailing the allocation of the 24%, you should have realised we have no intention of scamming anyone or stealing anything from anyone.

We have stated all along and very clearly, that we encourage well thought out ideas, opinions and constructive criticism and we stand by this but when someone starts bringing down the positive energy and momentum we are trying to foster and build upon, when someone sprouts baseless accusations about one or more of the development team (or the team as a whole) in passive-aggressive attacks, we draw the line.

To any Sprouts holders or prospective Sprouts holders who have not yet joined the https://Sprouts.Community, come over and say hi and read through all of the posts the development team has published and then make your own mind up as to whether you feel we are operating with integrity, sincerity and with the best interest of the entire community at heart, or not.

At the end of the day, we're forging ahead with Sprouts+ and so if any feel uneasy to start with, simply wait for longer, don't participate in the swap before investing into Sprouts+ at some point down the road once momentum, trust and its value, have all gained.

The Sprouts & Sprouts+ development Team
Since April 2017
oogone

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:06:11 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 10:40:12 AM by oogone

How i can solve it?

UPDATE:

UPDATE 2

REALLY THANK YOU
I have used your counsil but with file on the community that you've linked me in one quote and i have solved the problem , the problem is the  nodes, but now is ok.
I have other question, why on coin market cap with more than 45.500.000$ of market cap sprouts is ranked 579?

Great!! I am very happy you sorted everything out.

The reason why the market cap is $45 500 000.00 is because of the very high Total/circulating supply, but the real value of a Sprout is not 1sat.

We are currently busy addressing these problems and we're already in discussions with a new dev to change the current reward system and address the total supply.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: