Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:06:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] $SPRTS - Download New Sprouts Wallet Release 2.2.2 - Join us on Cryptopia  (Read 75030 times)
POD5

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

Keep smiling if you're loosing!

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:45:47 AM

Hi

What will this Hard Fork mean for all the sproutlers?
Do we need to do something? Download a new wallet orelse?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
richardvelsen

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:03:10 PM

Hi

What will this Hard Fork mean for all the sproutlers?
Do we need to do something? Download a new wallet orelse?

The Sprouts+ team has decided to move to this ANN : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2376396.msg24248822#msg24248822

Gonnabetya

Activity: 438

Auxilium Global, AUX cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 08:04:07 PM

Sprouts+, the revival of Sprouts, has posted an ANN
Check this ANN for all the latest on Sprouts+.

The development team of Sprouts+ will no longer use this ANN to inform about following updates.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2376396.msg24248822#msg24248822

Auxilium (AUX) coin and platform of philanthropic cryptocurrency company Auxilium Global.
Website | Community Forum | FacebookTwitterTelegram Channel | Telegram Group |
Discord
richardvelsen

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:53:06 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 03:16:34 AM by richardvelsen

Since Nur1labs made corrections , This part was removed  Smiley

For the record : i am NOT part of ANY team. I'm a solo operator, who tries to get Sprouts back into the survival zone.
I'll refrain from judgement about these projects, but nur1labs has the most result untill now (see upcoming links) , so he might be our best bet...

First :  No info to be found on nur1labs profile. I simply googled 'nur1labs', and found these results to share ;

He is a coder for hire ; https://id.linkedin.com/in/hatta-d-yuthafiga-3a103028  and   https://projects.co.id/public/browse_users/view/9cce12/nur1labs

He has made a wallet ;  https://github.com/Nur1Labs/SproutsNewChain

And it seems to work ;  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKnGGyb6Im0    (Skip to 2:00 ; look at the design ; it's a new wallet Cheesy  )

If he only gets a public relations officer , he has my support. My offer of 1/3 of my coins still stand, and I will deliver after this wallet is proven.
Join me in this offer to Nur1labs, so he gets decent payment for his work...

Have a nice day Smiley

RODPALMEIRA

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 12:44:00 AM

Once again the unhappy creating FUD, make the hardfork and let the team sprouts + in peace, we have our way, and whoever wants it to be with this SEGUND team Dev created, focus on coding and not FUD.
lordgoth

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:19:49 AM

I'm tired of this. Just stop these bullshit things. Yes exactly like RODPALMEIRA said, "focus on coding and not FUD"
nur1labs

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 04:37:43 AM

Power of Google.

Once again the unhappy creating FUD, make the hardfork and let the team sprouts + in peace, we have our way, and whoever wants it to be with this SEGUND team Dev created, focus on coding and not FUD.

This sprouts not sprouts+ made your own coin go to sea lol. Seems logic that why satoshi-sensei hate swap.

@ricard that someone post I just do it as sprouts is not sprouts+ and hard fork for better not swap greedy.

==MuBdI BlockStream Platform - Future Blockchain Platform==
==Open Hire Developer Using Our Services==
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 07:48:16 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 08:47:41 AM by nur1labs

Ico/pos only not secure as someone tell me when I know will back fire my skill. So as I followed Bitcoin seniors do that why alt too greedy. Think people as your costumer not do some fork token. My last doc never aware by them mean told them split from ether chain.....so I not wanna follow up team who care greed by someone. Even dev is pay lol. Wtf. Do self code as it's open sources. They will steal your asset guys.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NY856FOlFLNILGccjx3AxLwtsX93O-yo/view?usp=drivesdk

Btw, thank for time when hard fork. We will do best.

@Rodpalmiera try look my GitHub. Who said I'm not work try see my you tube around. You premature....that post from my team who love sprouts than ever. And I just post that. Now I know remove as Richardselven not guilty here. You can talk my team Richard for that you said. Thanks

milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 07:01:24 PM

Sprouts+ is not the official development path of Sprouts.
There is new development underway which is led by myself, and approved by MrEggman.
We are NOT supporting Sprouts+ in any way, shape, or form.

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
lordgoth

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:17:52 AM

Who 's care about MrEggman here? A previous dev who abandon us when the coin wasn't going well  Huh Yeah right  Grin He should be shame to show up here
RODPALMEIRA

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 01:26:19 AM

Who will believe in the MrEggman, to sprouts dying for 1 year and no one did anything, now that we have a team dev reliving the coin, MrEggman appears as if nothing had happened and his followers saying that are the team Dev main, ok I will just observe this project of you To see if it's not going to be abandoned in the future, making people lose their investments.
lordgoth

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:01:03 AM

Yeah, he release a coin and people buy it. When thing isn't going well, the exchange begin to delist his coin, what did he do for fixing it? Simple, abandon it and release new coin. Now after many years, when someone does his job, he show up like a hero and we need his approved here? Wow just great  Grin It all about the money matter my friend, it alway about that haha  Grin
JamesLit81

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:05:53 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 07:55:01 AM by JamesLit81

No need to use a mega font. That will not make your point valid.

Sprouts+ will still proceed as revival of Sprouts, like we have been doing since July.

It is ironic that after leaving Sprouts for dead people stand up when the spotlights are on Sprouts+ to steal the thunder. Of course it is very interesting all of a sudden when you know a movement is supported by so many, especially when you might have a lot of Sprouts yourself, to make a move.  

We have, the Sprouts+ development team, built a great following the last couple of months whom have been following our progress for longterm results for Sprouts holders in the name of Sprouts+. This community has been very active and has been in interaction with the team for the full lenght of the process. We, the community and development team, believe in the longterm vision which is doing real good to the world.

Sprouts+ is an altruistic green cryptocurrency with real functionality and a responsible development team. Not a team who is going for a shortterm fix or people whom have the "ok" of the person who left Sprouts to die in the first place.

Or did the previous owner keep investing in Sprouts and keep an eye on the extreme PoS reward and exponential growth of the total supply which has resulted in an untradeable coin? No. So it is near to hilarious that you feel your argument, that you have the "ok" from Mr.Eggman, is valid.

Besides, this is a free world and everybody has the right to start a movement. No need to post anything about your "after the fact" project here. Don't get me wrong: everybody has the right to have their own revival of Sprouts, but after we have left the Sprouts ANN out of respect, when we got notified of the other movement, we would have expected the same vice versa.

Note: yes, I have made some assumptions about a quickfix, and shortterm goals. But do not think I am off by far, or am I? Hard to tell as you have nothing to show besides a comment in the ANN that you are all of a sudden going for an hard fork. Or maybe people have missed this message due to the childish "busted" and "exposed" messages, besides others, on the Sprouts ANN.

Anyways: wish you guys the very best in this free world. People are entitled to chose whichever side they want to support. We have never obligated Sprouts holders to swap to Sprouts+, as we also won't do now. Sprouts has the Sprouts ANN and Sprouts+ has the Sprouts+ ANN.

Furthermore, your opinion of myself or my professional development team is of little or no effect to us and your designation as making a "Altruistic green cryptocurrency with real functionality" is probably complete lies. You are trying to hijack a community that is already in place in order to take your cut from it and then abandon the new pile of junk you create. I am not going to promise a bunch of stuff that I know I will never deliver on like you guys and your ANN which looks like 90+% of other coin ANN's where 'great things' never happen in the longrun. First and foremost I am going to FIX sprouts and create a stable cryptocurrency with reliable backers, then we will use community consensus to determine future steps.

These portions of your rhetoric are pretty ridiculous:
-Any idea that you can control/promise price, market value, or volume in a realistic way is complete nonsense.
-"Stable Market" You cannot create this in any way. Even bitcoin, ethereum, monero, litecoin... do not have stable markets. Bad promise.
-"Fair Price" What does this even mean? Once again.. Something you have no control over unless you are planning to continually manipulate the price and that doesnt sound fair to me.
-"Charity" Oh dont even go there. Advertise that you HAVE made charitable contributions AFTER you have. If you now don't make donations to charities, People will know and you will look very, very bad. This is just about the worst thing you could lie about doing.

It is more than clear to everybody with a clear mind, pointing out behaviour on multiple platforms, that you and your team are very focussed on creating a fud, to spam and try to bring others down with false accusations in a manner that is not only childish, but also unprofessional and counter productive as it will only hurt the Sprouts brand.

After more than a year of "no show" and after months of us, the Sprouts+ team, gathering the community together and starting a business from the ground up, a different group with the "ok" of Mr. Eggman, who left Sprouts to die in the first place, start a movement and expect the community to follow them all of a sudden?...

Don't get me wrong, if they want they can. We have always made it very clear to the community that choosing for Sprouts+ is an option and not a must. We do not force anybody.

Please show us your greatness on your Sprouts ANN and let us have our Sprouts+ ANN. You are talking trash about our work we did so far and the future perspective while you yourself, and team, have showed us nothing.

Furthermore it would not hurt to read better, or look into Sprouts+ before you come up with wild implications.

Finally: why bother trying to pull us down while you know for sure our project Sprouts+ is worthless and will fail? Not the first reaction of someone who is confident of his own team and product. I would suggest you focus on Sprouts as we will on Sprouts+.

Who are you referring to as "your team"? I am the only one here speaking about this.. The rest of my team is anonymous until WE choose to release information, and I am the only person besides mreggman which has commented in regards to the actual development of Sprouts. The only thing you have said that is true is we are indeed VERY focused.
A)You are not "starting a business from the ground up.." You are manipulated the community of an already established coin to make yourself money. VERY big difference.
B)We are not forcing anybody to do anything but we are the official development path for Sprouts comprised of the original development team + myself.
C)Im not trying to "pull you down", I am simply pointing out information which is glaringly obvious to me: You are promising a bunch of nonsensical things and trying to trick people into handing you a significant portion of the coins from "Sprouts+". The creation of your premine (or whatever you would like to call it, you know what i mean) is completely not needed and will only serve to damage the coin further, especially when your "dev team" abandons it for the next cash grab.
D)You havent actually done ANYTHING since July, so you can stuff that whole line.

That all being said, please join us at the current actual Sprouts forum until a new official ANN is made from myself or MrEggman. To the Sprouts community, thank you for your patience and understanding while we work ourselves away from this vapor thread.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1798901.0

hi friends I'm new, I just discovered sprout but I can not find enough information what is their project? and if I buy sprouts on coinexchange how does it work for swap?
thank you. Nael

Hello Nael!

You can buy Sprouts now and stake with the Sprouts wallet. The PoS reward is very high at the moment, which is at the same time the reason why Sprouts is not an healthy currency and we are swapping to Sprouts+. If you wish to have more detailed information on Sprouts, the wallet and the swap, you can best go to sprouts.community to look into the forum. There are multiple topics which explain exactly what you can do.

Every Sprouts holder can swap to Sprouts+ when the new Sprouts+ wallet will launch. It will be as easy as downloading a new wallet. At least that is what we are aiming for.

You could also wait untill Sprouts+ is on the exchanges, and buy later. Choice is yours.
Sprouts+ is not the official development path of Sprouts.
There is new development underway which is led by myself, and approved by MrEggman.
We are NOT supporting Sprouts+ in any way, shape, or form.

* The following thread was submitted to the Sprouts+ ANN in reply to comments Milly6 made there. I am re posting my reply here on this occasion in order to defend Sprouts+ and provide greater insight to the Sprouts/Sprouts+ community at large.

--

The real question here Milly6 that I think you need to consider carefully, is will enough people be willing to install a new wallet and trust and follow you and others like you, based on your incredibly persistent, childish and uninformed behaviour?

As none I directly asked, had the courage to reply to how old you are, yourself included (which no doubt someone like you, may argue is secretive and that such a person should not be trusted), my assumption will have to stand, which is to say, you must be really young kids more interested in casting aspersions, accusations and general fear-based negativity than actually doing something constructive that value adds to society.

As I've mentioned, I'm 40 years old and have very little time for your antics, continued accusations and childish behaviour.

Maybe rather than continue to behave the way you have, you should instead focus on growing, learning and becoming less ignorant for the purpose of then using those new-found skills for the betterment of your own revival of Sprouts and interaction with the community at large.

I'm happy to provide you with a handy piece of advice to get you started on your journey...

Adults generally don't use caps-lock, large fonts and lots of colours to get a message across within a post, they use cleverly constructed, informed and well researched words. Also as mentioned, they don't cast aspersions.

If you actually want a community of free thinking people (who are predominantly adults) to follow and trust you, you will have no choice but to adapt and grow in the ways I have mentioned above.

Do us all a favour and stick to posting within the Sprouts ANN or you will leave us no choice but to defend and advertise Sprouts+ in yours.

...and for the record, Mr. Eggman ditched Sprouts in favour of the 888 currency. Many questions remain surrounding why you'd build a currency with such a ridiculously high POS reward with presumably the foresight to understand that at some point, it would wipe itself out, decreasing steadily any value in the currency and erasing any value held by its investors.

Also, the community you claim we've hijacked, did not exist until we came along but don't take my word for it, have a look at the 24 hour volume for the seven months prior to June/July and then add that to the fact that we started with a community of just 26 people which has since grown into a community of 356 and continues to grow today in spite of your announcements of the formation of a new Sprouts dev team.

If anyone is attempting to hijack a community, it's you, Mr. Eggman and the rest of your anonymous team.
lordgoth

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:25:46 AM

Hey milly6. I have a suggestion. Since you have Mr. Eggman on your side, why don't you tell him to let us swap sprouts for 808 coin. I think he already fixed all problem of sprouts with 808 coin. No need to code new things here  Tongue If he intend to save our ass now, I think he will happily to approve it  Grin
inspiron

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:35:36 AM

Hey milly6. I have a suggestion. Since you have Mr. Eggman on your side, why don't you tell him to let us swap sprouts for 808 coin. I think he already fixed all problem of sprouts with 808 coin. No need to code new things here  Tongue If he intend to save our ass now, I think he will happily to approve it  Grin

good shot Smiley
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 08:40:28 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 09:12:43 AM by nur1labs

If they called sprouts+ why not fork from old chain. And prefer stealer ether. Btw, hard fork last time finish code ok(put some fixed from secret) roadmap is prepared by someone Smiley

Notes : developer pro will do fix not drive them away from topic.[think with your brain]

And without mreggman no Sprouts made you guys can't mine even staking remember that. Like Bitcoin owner not leave without product results. As today great.

RODPALMEIRA

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 10:52:59 AM

So you mean that we should thank the Mreggman for having sprouts, even after he abandoned the community lol
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 11:44:10 AM

So you mean that we should thank the Mreggman for having sprouts, even after he abandoned the community lol

Of course he dev seniors I'm proud who can program this coin and senior everywhere you made coin. Without rent some dev. We truly proud of them who build this from low class programming. So I ask you. You can program this?can you made it 1 day finish?and can you make it put exchange in 1 day?

Proud you will be proud back.

lordgoth

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:45:23 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 12:07:56 PM by lordgoth

@nur1labs yeah why don't you mention that without him, we can buy sprouts from 500 satoshi to below 1 satoshi price now?  Grin And don't compare him with satoshi nakamoto, at least he leaves it in the good hand ( read https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satoshi_Nakamoto again and you will see that ), not abandon it without caring the investor.

And what wrong with the sprouts+ topic? Do you think this is the original sprouts topic? Yeah reread page 1 again and reread page 1 of the original sprouts topic. You will only see angry face of MrEggman, nothing more.

"As today great." what part of it great? See the chart of sprouts in coinmarketcap after MrEggman abandon us and tell me what 's point of its is great? [think with your brain]
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 11:49:34 AM

@nur1labs yeah why don't you mention that without him, we can buy sprouts from 500 satoshi to below 1 satoshi price now?  Grin And don't compare him with satoshi nakamoto, at least when he leaves it in the good hand ( read https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satoshi_Nakamoto again and you will see that ), not abandon it without caring the investor.

And what wrong with the sprouts+ topic? Do you think this is the original sprouts topic? Yeah reread page 1 again and reread page 1 of the original sprouts topic. You will only see angry face of MrEggman, nothing more.

"As today great." what part of it great? See the chart of sprouts in coinmarketcap after MrEggman abandon us and tell me what 's point of its is great? [think with your brain]

Well at last mreggman made it. If you can made it then ok. If you can't please silent not much talk I'll about it.

Again why not you change name comm not sprouts+ but anything as trademark and copyright name from mreggman

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: