Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:39:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is trading just educated guessing?  (Read 22844 times)
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:02:48 AM

i may not call it guessing but prediction with technicality. trading is all about decision making on when to buy, how long to hold and the best price to sell. but learning the fundamentals is painstaking you are not only relying on trading techniques and theory written by the authors but also the awareness of information and activity involved the stocks you are trying to invest or to trade. we need to collect more information about news, financial and political, global economy when it comes to trading . but the outcome is just a luck not all seasoned traders are lucky it is still a game of chance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 01:25:59 AM

Basically yes. Trading isn't really a battle of who knows most of the indicators and what they mean but rather luck and patience to profit. Most of these successful traders are there at the right moment doing the right thing. If not, they would still be struggling to get greens ever day's end. It just so happen that luck favors them that's why they end up making more money than other traders.
Yeah of course there will be little luck to be able to gain profit in trading Although you have skills in trading and have more knowledge in trading but you can not be 100 percent will win becauseyou havent control in the market, of course there is little luck to guess right ?
Jafri101

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:01:25 AM

Trading needs one to be active and fully aware of prices in market 24 hours. It also requires one to follow 24-48hours price history as well as total volume being traded in this time. Then you can guess its price will pump or will dump. Also there is somewhere luck involved in it. I beleive in it. If you have a good luck then your lossy trade would be converted into profit.. So all these factors should be kept in mind while trading.
ClvrGmr

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 03:42:27 PM

Basically yes. Trading isn't really a battle of who knows most of the indicators and what they mean but rather luck and patience to profit. Most of these successful traders are there at the right moment doing the right thing. If not, they would still be struggling to get greens ever day's end. It just so happen that luck favors them that's why they end up making more money than other traders.

I wouldn't definitely say its basically an educated guess because trading is far more different than gambling. Why did i compare to gambling? It's because gambling mostly is based on skill and luck which makes it a sort of an educated guess but trading is different, contrary to popular belief. When you mostly enter the world of trading industry you'll kind of learn to consider every aspect that will affect you and what you for all intents and purposes are trading is. It must literally be monitored 24 hours and include all the changes in the trading environment so i would say trading is more like a hypothetical type. Hypothetical because by definition you predict what will happen considering everything that may affect you.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:34:11 PM

Yeah maybe this can also be true, traders have no control over bitcoin prices in the market so what they do is predict with some of their knowledge then guess what will happen because the price is still not predictable properly because it takes good luck too
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:48:23 PM

Can you really be sure you will profit unless you have insider info?

Not really. You just need to do some research on the previous flow of the bitcoin price. You must be aware of the current events that might affect it. As I always say on my previous posts with regards to trading, you also need to acquire good statistical analysis to know when is the best time to buy and the right time to sell.
Most of us has no capacity to get insider's information that is why we are just guessing but we do not just blindly guess.
We have a basis of our guess and we study it very hard because it is money and with money it should be taken care very well so
will achieve our goal to grow it.
Insider information is very difficult to get to anyone because even if you could get information about what I want to do with my money when I trade, the effect that I have in the market is very small, so the information is not going to be useful, you need to get insider information from the whales and for that you need to be a whale too.
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:45:21 AM

Not really. You just need to do some research on the previous flow of the bitcoin price. You must be aware of the current events that might affect it. As I always say on my previous posts with regards to trading, you also need to acquire good statistical analysis to know when is the best time to buy and the right time to sell.
Most of us has no capacity to get insider's information that is why we are just guessing but we do not just blindly guess.
We have a basis of our guess and we study it very hard because it is money and with money it should be taken care very well so
Insider information is very difficult to get to anyone because even if you could get information about what I want to do with my money when I trade, the effect that I have in the market is very small, so the information is not going to be useful, you need to get insider information from the whales and for that you need to be a whale too.
So actually before you guess you have to do a lot of things like do research about price movements in the last 24 hours or the last 1 week, market conditions, issues and speculation, etc. Then you'll guess about the price that will happen in the future, I think it's not the origin of guessing because you need a lot of things before guessing
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:49:36 AM

Yeah of course there will be little luck to be able to gain profit in trading Although you have skills in trading and have more knowledge in trading but you can not be 100 percent will win becauseyou havent control in the market, of course there is little luck to guess right ?

No one can be 100% sure, but most traders make mistakes, so they may not win, but they will not lose. They always make the right decisions at the last minute, minimize losses, secure capital, everything is great.
Frost

Activity: 602
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:09:09 AM

No one can be 100% sure, but most traders make mistakes, so they may not win, but they will not lose. They always make the right decisions at the last minute, minimize losses, secure capital, everything is great.
But if a trader knows more about the coins he is trading then chances are he will be able to earn more profit than lose. Because a trader not may just look at the charts on the market he will surely find out more info to know the potential on the coins he is trading.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:38:54 AM

But if a trader knows more about the coins he is trading then chances are he will be able to earn more profit than lose. Because a trader not may just look at the charts on the market he will surely find out more info to know the potential on the coins he is trading.
The combination of fundamental analysis and also technical analysis is perfect for a trader because it will give him more effective information that he can use in creating a decision or conclusion on what he will do on the coins that are on the market, like, if he will buy it or just wait for the price to come down a little bit. Those two, Fundamental and Technical Analysis is a must for a trader.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:41:56 AM

But actually eventhough we are knowledgable enough on some certain coins we hold out there we can still miss those earning situation since we might gonna busy on some other things or we may loss this profit times due to wrong calculation on how things would go for certain coins we have so we better have secure profit minded so that we can earn on our trades here.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

DIAH PERMATASARI

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:59:32 AM

Trading education is an educated guess, which needs knowledge to gain revenue from trading, may have to learn the other as well as the digital currency in the popular trading market.
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:06:34 AM

If not have trader lost on market, how to transfer money from them to trader professional? Do you know marketplace is a tool for transfer money from people impatience to people patience? So, don't have define not loss on market, just can minimize our loss Wink

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:56:28 PM

I think it's all about guessing the price that will happen but the difference is you guessed for some reason, of course you will previously find information about the coins you will buy. Information includes many things in the trade, after which you will guess the price on the coin and buy it?
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:48:59 PM

Trading education is an educated guess, which needs knowledge to gain revenue from trading, may have to learn the other as well as the digital currency in the popular trading market.
even its a guessed you have some fundamentals on why the value will move to your guessed and if that will succeed you have some pattern
to follow it from time to time, its really hard work and deep research to make a wild better guessed though.
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:22:58 PM

Of. Ourse you need some knowledge anout trading how you can call it trading and making profit if you don't have any knowledge of what you are doing it can be cost you loasing money from it better to learn it by asking someone already knows about trading and reading of the topics about it and mostly important try to join in groups that are topics is all about bitcoins and alternative coins

You cant assure yourself to always win. One can only be sure of having the odds bigger than 50%. You can have more than 50% chance of success when you correctly indetifying the market. If its bearing - be a bear, if its bullish - be a bull.
Nobody can win always if someone wins always then these people are known as the luckiest person on the earth because there is no one like that on the earth like that if it is the God must love him to make him and bring him to world just for winning i mean seriously nobody can take over everything in every situation. Because people do loss and do wins.
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:53:20 AM

even its a guessed you have some fundamentals on why the value will move to your guessed and if that will succeed you have some pattern
to follow it from time to time, its really hard work and deep research to make a wild better guessed though.
Right and like you said fundamentals which gain from researching before to trade any coin. It is like a prediction based on your skills to guess what is the possible move on the price after the last position of it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:17:36 PM

That’s why every legit trading platform will always say trading is risky. You don’t know the outcome of the decision you make, you can either lose all you invested, a little bit of it or maybe make a mighty profit on it. So it’s all luck. But if you’re more into the commodity/currency you’re trading, maybe you’re likely to know some of the changes that are going to take place.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:34:41 PM

Right and like you said fundamentals which gain from researching before to trade any coin. It is like a prediction based on your skills to guess what is the possible move on the price after the last position of it.

Simply put, it is. Educated guessing means you don't really expect to hit exactly the amount you're looking for but your guess has a lot of study to back it up, therefore increasing the chances of you getting the preferred end result.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:56:45 PM

Yes, Trading is not just guessing. If you know about the forex, then we will realize that crptocurrency trading is also a full time job which involves analysis the trend through history and candles stick etc. Those who are doing trading in a proper way are earning much in this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: