Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:00:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is trading just educated guessing?  (Read 22844 times)
Cryptophorus Columbus

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:29:15 PM

Well, anything in life is " just educated guessing", even the laws of physics :-)
There are only different level of probability.
With good strategies and analysis, you can achieve a success rate in trading of 80% (and to make big gains)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inlovewith

Activity: 257
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:02:28 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 11:33:47 PM by inlovewith

It's educated guessing, information, but also luck. Luck that things run the way you want them to, and that something unexpected happens.
xPPx

Activity: 531
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 11:08:10 PM

I don't think so. If you do your research and hammer great projects on small exchanges for pennies, it's hard to lose.
reymartH

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:15:15 PM

Good trading is educated guessing, meaning you've educated yourself about certain facets of market behavior and are prepared to act when the conditions are met.
monkeykiss21

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:15:38 PM

Can you really be sure you will profit unless you have insider info?

Maybe it's not. Not required an educated guessing is capable to trade. If you have a mind set to look up and make some reading.. You have so much learn to trade.
asha18

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:42:37 PM

If any person does trading then education is not fact. There are many people live in our society, they trade but they are not educated man.
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:50:35 PM

It's not actually. There are many factors that revolve around trading, like timing, demand, value, and such. Numbers and charts are also involved since you have to know the current status of something when it comes to trading it. Many articles consider other factors as well like expert opinions.
There are number of things which you need to cater fall while learning trading. It is not like that if you will only learn the skills of educated guessing, then you will become good at trading too. You actually need to understand lot of things other than that of educated guessing if you really to become an expert in the world of trading. The things which you need to learn includes chart analysis, control over your emotions and making smart decisions etc.

Its not actually being said here that trading is an educated guess but somehow to consider that this thing is just really like that. Most of the time we do really make decisions with have basis on opening up an entry or deciding to make decisions either sell of buy.I agree to the point that you say that this is not fully relying on this kind of guessing because it wont really be effective if experience would be lacking.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:23:53 AM

Nothing is guaranteed in life, and practically any decision we take is a kind of bet; this is not true only in trading but in everything: but we can improve the quality of our choices with education, analysis and knowledge.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:02:15 AM

Well, the subject itself makes a point about trading. Indeed, even if you have made a calculated research about tradings, joined a lot of bitcoin user's forum about trading, read a lot of news about bitcoin, tried trading as well, there are times that we can still say that we feel uncertain of what we do. This just simply says that in trading, a risk is involved and a lot of courage to start and do it is necessary. Though it will give you much interest in the future, it will also take time to gain its value.
I think it is not exactly correct because trading have many other rules. Though the educated guessing is also a key point in trading but it is not at all. Guessing at the right time is the main point for trading and it push you up very soon when your predication about the market become true.

This is often the case. For example, I sometimes rely on intuition and it helps me. The main thing is not to allow big losses.
But I prefer just long term holding.
vjocha

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:49:06 AM

If you are an actual trader, you are using some economic climate skills in predicting the price flow graph of the industry. However, educated guesses are still part of buying and selling, you need to take risks if you follow this tactic or just do some of it while most of your buying and selling techniques come from your knowledge in the stock market.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:08:46 PM

Good trading is educated guessing, meaning you've educated yourself about certain facets of market behavior and are prepared to act when the conditions are met.

Educated guessing where traders can learn from their own experience. It is your luck when you meet your certain predictions in trading to gain profit and taking risk to wait to achieve the desire price fem the market.

ubersnuggy

Activity: 59

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 12:13:02 PM

To some extent I believe so
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:13:44 PM

Nope, it is also research, and if you play your cards right, you can determine when the price will rise massively, or when it will drop. So no, it is not just educated guessing.

Maxcrypto1990

Activity: 54
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:19:47 PM

To an extent, yes, even if you know how to do the research and analysis correctly, the price is still determined by the agents in the market, and often whales can change the direction, especially in crypto. On the flipside, the psychology of the agents buying and selling is adherent to trends and analyses by "experts". Meaning that often analyses of patterns and trends do play out as their theory states.

▶   MERCULET   || PUBLIC SALE START 7-14 APRIL 2018 ||
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR (https://merculet.io)
Telegram (https://t.me/Merculet)     Twitter (https://twitter.com/Merculet_io)     Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Merculet-347541915747100)     Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/merculet)     Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/user/merculet)     Linkedin (https://goo.gl/iJGsHS)
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:31:26 PM

For trading I think analytical thinking is required most and this not comes from education alone, analytical thinking requires good thinking capacity with logical thinking as well which is acquired by nature and experiences.  Education may be an enhancement thing for trading and not a core requirement. There are so many educated people still doesn't understand or believe in cryptocurrencies. 
sabray

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:58:54 PM

trading does need a very good science analysis we must have the ability not just a guess, sometimes instinct is also needed not lust .
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:19:39 PM

If you are an actual trader, you are using some economic climate skills in predicting the price flow graph of the industry. However, educated guesses are still part of buying and selling, you need to take risks if you follow this tactic or just do some of it while most of your buying and selling techniques come from your knowledge in the stock market.

I remembered when I first trade cryptos,  I didn't used any analytical skills,  I just used pur luck 😂
But now that I have learned the fundamental and technical way of analyzing a certain market,  I don't have to rely on my luck, I just have to use my knowledge to avoid unnecessary lost

Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:54:42 PM

Is treding only educated .. No, all that is the way where we can learn how to follow the treding that allows us to save our expenses ..
And this treding we can also get% result of treding in the eyes of digital money. Treding does not mean educated but treding is a place to invest for the sake of our success together, so I still have to learn a lot from something I have never learned before. And treding is the place where we can manage the financial currency of digital well.

I've also learned beforehand how to use and save my digital currency.

cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:53:06 PM

Yes we can. And also you can earn without info..unless you can easily read ah chart if when its pump and dump thats the important in trading, i think we need to learn how to read a diagram interms of trading.
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:11:22 PM

Trading for some people is just a form of gambling. But with good analysis, even if you never can be sure, you can achieve a satisfacatory rate of precision in your predictions, an make a good profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: