Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:53:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Would a global disaster increase or decrease the Bitcoin value ?  (Read 8175 times)
sintecan

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:12:09 PM

Bitcoin may be affected by failure in a very lethal way that drives their total Bitcoin loss. At that point the law of free market activity will kick in, and more and more demand, Lack of supply, Finally encourage expansion in cost. This will affect incentives for an increase. Noteworthy disasters on the planet can negatively impact Bitcoin estimates, given the fact that some people who have Bitcoin may be affected by failure in a very deadly way
gerald246kru

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:00:38 PM

Hi ! First message here.

If a global disaster would happen on earth ( And I somehow don't wish it ) Would the value increase or decrease ?

I'm not talking about solar flares or EMP. But more like big wars or great natural disaster.

What are your opinions on the subject ?  Cheesy
Definitely, my friend!!
A war broke out that would raise the price of bitcoins when the bank becomes futile and people will think bitcoin is a safe place to store.

However, if a major war with the world's scope is completely different. The bitcoin price will fall sharply and collapse completely because it becomes meaningless in that circumstance.
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:08:33 PM

I think that will affecting on market volatile but honesty I dont know. I think its like others financial market, that will make market wait and see. Hopely that will not happen because that will suffering people and need a lot cost to rebuild it
Yes, we call it news,Sometime when have some news, bitcoin price will increase or decrease depending on the good or bad news. It's like finances and stocks, everyone is scared every time there is a war and sell off their stock
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:20:21 PM

This will definitely increase the value of this market to a lot. When disaster strikes, this market will be more interested people because they fear the disaster will bury their property. So everyone will invest in this market.
Samaaliu

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:44:22 PM

I think any global disaster will have a negative effect on bitcoin which will see it decrease in value. This is because there will be less economic activities and accessibility to internet services might also be a challenge.
KocaEfe

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:49:17 PM

Hi ! First message here.

If a global disaster would happen on earth ( And I somehow don't wish it ) Would the value increase or decrease ?

I'm not talking about solar flares or EMP. But more like big wars or great natural disaster.

What are your opinions on the subject ?  Cheesy

A global catastrophe is definitely bad, and I can say that with any destruction, many people find great benefits. Accordingly, cryptocurrencies will be a tool in the hands of these people. I tend to believe that most of the black money is already in Monero or other coins. What happens next?...
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:05:42 PM

I think any global disaster will have a negative effect on bitcoin which will see it decrease in value. This is because there will be less economic activities and accessibility to internet services might also be a challenge.
I agree, I have the same idea, there will be disruptions in the internet if global disaster occurs, it will lead to a huge fall of price of bitcoin, especially if the global disaster strikes in the area where a lot of people use bitcoin. In my opinion the process will be slow if a global disaster occurs.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:24:33 PM

Hmm disaster like wars or great natural disaster huh? I think they will give negative effect to bitcoin value. Because usually, if there is wars or great natural disaster, the country may be unstable, the economy can drop and i don't think people will ever care about crypto in the time like that. They will first think about their own safety, and have real money that they can use for emergency, and bitcoin is no help in any aspect, in my opinion. Even many could sell their bitcoin to help their living, and if many sell their bitcoin but the demand is little, the price will decrease, as well as the value. That's my opinion though.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:55:02 PM

Hi ! First message here.

What are your opinions on the subject ?  Cheesy

In my own opinion, global disaster can only affect a specific cryptocurrency because if the plant of the coin has been destroyed by a disaster then obviously the block chain will slow which will make traders unable to trader or send transactions.

i-spn

Activity: 152

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 07:09:00 PM

In my opion, if a huge disaster happens, the influence to crypto coin depends on the relative strength, and you can imagine the influence as a curve or spring, which can be curved but not bent.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:29:25 PM

If there are small natural disasters, then in their zone the cost of crypto currency may increase, but if there is a global catastrophe, it is unlikely that anyone will be up to the crypto currency. People will learn to survive in a changed world. And if the Internet still exists at all, even national paper money can depreciate. In such cases barter and eternal values - gold, precious products will be valued.
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:43:35 PM

I agree, I have the same idea, there will be disruptions in the internet if global disaster occurs, it will lead to a huge fall of price of bitcoin, especially if the global disaster strikes in the area where a lot of people use bitcoin. In my opinion the process will be slow if a global disaster occurs.
Exactly. I think so. What will happen if the catastrophic increase or fall occurs, will certainly affect directly to the market today. However, we often have clear plans. To cope with these disasters. The strategies will help investors stay firm in this market. I think so!

Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:10:56 PM

It's hard to answer what will happen because a lot of things are decided by which disaster exactly would happen...some may raise the price, some may do the opposite. We need a little bit more concrete question I guess.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:58:39 PM

I think the bitcoin value is decrease because of disaster, many people need to buy something important to survive everyday like food, cloths, etc. They have no time to buy or invest in bitcoin because the important that time is your love ones/family. Hopefully this not happen in the future.

crazy-pilot

Activity: 861
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 11:16:13 AM

I don't see how and why natural disasters and wars can increase value of Bitcoin. It seems to me that humanity will not be at all up to cryptocurrencies.

Agree with you. Maybe humanity will accept cryptocurrency if all the government's will legit in it. But it is very long to way.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Kingsingle

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:36:34 AM

In my opinion, the BTC has little influence on the world economy, and in the future, the BTC can grow and influence more.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:11:00 PM

I think when there is global disaster ,it will not affect the value of bitcoin ,inthe market it will neither increase or decreases the value of coins in the coin market index, the only effects of disasters are the connections of power supply and internet will suffer a little bit .

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:20:56 PM

I dont think that either would have an impact on bitcoin  Undecided

Sorry, man but you are wrong. I suppose that the global disaster will have a negative impact on Bitcoin. people will start thinking about the other things, not about the crypto.
Chacha1000

Activity: 645
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:23:34 PM

Global disaster can not affect bitcoin value,because bitcoin is cryptocurrency and things like that have no effect on it ,not even the government can affect the value of bitcoin
SCRAPYCOCO

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:26:11 PM

Certainly your question is interesting. And where I think that seeing if it increases or decreases would come depending on the magnitude of the catastrophic event and also we would have to see what specific sectors this event would affect

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: