Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:28:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are still buying BTC?  (Read 13649 times)
Gegege27

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:14:56 PM

Because some of them thinks that BTC can help them or BTC is more efficient than other currencies and i think they know what is the good effect of BTC for them
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:06:27 PM

Despite the fact the bitcoin's value is not doing so well in the market, this particular moment serves as an opportunity for those who wants to invest and earn big in the future. I mean it is far more better to buy when the value is low, isn't it? So, that must be the reason why people keep on buying it.
People are still buying bitcoin because they never lose hope that bitcoin can change their status in life. They also want to earn more and they expecting more from bitcoin.
well, sometimes they buy bitcoin to make big profits by way of trading. but sometimes they do it to invest elsewhere, because the investment on the internet uses bitcoin and ETH. but everyone has their own reasons to buy bitcoin.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Irviyandi

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:07:47 PM

Maybe this time is the right time to buy bitcoin because now the bitcoin price is down then with the decline in price will make us get bitcoin available in the market and most likely bitcoin will be expensive again

renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:36:07 PM

this is just a factor of confidence, people are still more trusting bitcoin than altcoin.
a very simple reason, as long as bitcoin trust is still there will still be many people who invest with bicoin.
ttking

Activity: 324
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:40:13 PM

Nothing is surprising because btc is really popular and important for the crypto market. it is the best one in terms of earning money. I think that people are buying btc when having a wish to become richer
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:49:24 PM

I think that reasons are obvious as btc is still the most wanted coin  and everyone wants to have it for himself. to my mind, there is nothing surprising. i think that it is possible to buy ether too
Dirk2017

Activity: 336

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:10:48 AM

Maybe this time is the right time to buy bitcoin because now the bitcoin price is down then with the decline in price will make us get bitcoin available in the market and most likely bitcoin will be expensive again

Many people buy bitcoin because they know how good bitcoin is, and right now is the perfect time to buy because the price of bitcoin is at minimum, buy now and hodl because it will rise soon, just keep hodling and wait to rise.

royaljack200

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:16:29 AM

BTC prices are really low right now. As the majority is suspecting, the prices will go up really high maybe even more that last year. Hard to tell but there is a high chance. I would say this is a really good time to invest and hold until the prices really soar. Hold and sell.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:35:14 AM

Many people buy bitcoin because they know how good bitcoin is, and right now is the perfect time to buy because the price of bitcoin is at minimum, buy now and hodl because it will rise soon, just keep hodling and wait to rise.
Yup, there is no other reason for them to buy bitcoin because it is obvious that for them, bitcoin is the best because of the reward ratio of bitcoin compare to the other investment since it gives a huge profit for the investor and if you bought bitcoin from the first week of july then you already made a good amount of profit for sure.
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:22:12 AM

People buy bitcoins because they believe that bitcoin will bring them luck and bitcoin will make them richer because of their investment, we should also be confident that bitcoin will bring us more value.
MiukoOk

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:50:02 AM

BTC is currently the king of the electronic money market, in this difficult time, although the market is constantly down, but the BTC value has increased and has exceeded $ 8000. It shows the potential that BTC gives us.
ttking

Activity: 324

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:09:00 AM

It is still wanted and will be wanted because it is worth it! It is a great coin and it will remain like this for long due to the fact that btc is going to replace the today's currency and become the leading one
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:53:34 PM

Because BTC is still worth investing, people expect that BTC will increase in the future so they are constantly buying BTC, which is why BTC has increased in the past time. .

There are people who truly believe how cryptocurrency is very useful and worth investing because it is proven that bitcoins can grow more than its normal price today.

Not every people hate cryptocurrency and there are pioneers in this industry who are trading for a long time, they are just taking advantage of the market price that is currently dumping.
ovoter

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:26:20 PM

Bitcoins are popular, because the first. However, it is likely that after a while one crypto currency may become more popular than the other. A similar process already existed in history: the gold that was produced was replaced by the US dollar issue limited to the parliament.
Nakedbitcoin

Activity: 226

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:48:08 PM

Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.

Their are many people still wants to buy BTC for their investment because they  always experience good enough profits,  and they always believe and trust BTC to make their life better. And for them BTC is the answer of their dreams come true.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 10:55:30 PM

Many reasons someone is still continuing to buy bitcoins or keep trading bitcoins anyway. the thing is for sure they are looking for big and short profits or maybe they think it is the best investment and they believe bitcoin will be more than this. they have their own reasons depending on their beliefs and courage to raise risks in their investment choices. im also still believe bitcoin its still far away from all time high price.
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:00:38 PM

I think they believe that with bitcoin, they can make a profit. and they may also believe that bitcoin also benefits them. maybe they still buy bitcoin because they want to work with trading cryptocurrency and want to earn income. imagine the people who buy when you write this. and they sell at the moment. maybe they are very proud and satisfied with bitcoin. and maybe your writing is very negative to someone. because in my opinion, your writing can make a person pessimistic with bitcoin. and now bitcoin has proved that your writing is not entirely correct.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
bilyboy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:34:11 PM

People are still buying bitcoin because they are very confident about the future of bitcoin, it can be seen that the current market is improving so buying bitcoin is now a very good and profitable thing for the future.
PEDROMAP

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:37:38 AM

they are investing even tough something could happen one never know
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:43:52 AM

I'm sure the main reason people stilll buy bitcoin because it believes that the market soon improved and skyrocketed like last year, so buying bitcoin will now be profitable for the future.

Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: