Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:59:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are still buying BTC?  (Read 13640 times)
kive2k

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:18:23 PM

They buy because they are still investing the right time, the probability is very high that the price will rise at times, when the demand becomes higher.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:38:54 PM

Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
This is because they trust bitcoin and its future that can give good lives to people. Bitcoin also helps people finds there true types of lives that they have wanted to be. They also wanted to buy bitcoins because they want to be rich.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:49:44 PM

People are still buying bitcoin is not really surprising to me because we can't deny the fact that bitcoin is a life changer that can make someone else's life from poor to become rich. Although they know how risky to be investing in bitocin, but their optimistic mind has keep them going on buying bitcoin.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:51:20 PM

People feel that bitcoin prices are currently cheap and believe that someday or year-end prices will be very expensive, this is the main reason for people interested in buying bitcoins.
shushu9977

Activity: 1121

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:56:30 PM

Hello guys,

I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.

Bitcoin is the first digital currency and I believe that Bitcoin is our future.Without it, we can't think anything. This is the toppest security and privacy with the help of Blockchain.So people are buying bitcoin continually. Those who have confusion why people still continuous buy Bitcoin I want to say just read and learn more and more about Bitcoin which is the most dominating and successful crypto-currency in 21th century and should be most powerful and strongest crypto-currency in the upcoming future.

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:02:16 PM

People keep buying bitcoin when the price go dip we can buy some bitcoin in a cheap price, for the big player and traders bitcoin price dropping is a great opportunity they are waiting for.
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:08:34 PM

People saw bitcoin on almost $20 000 in December 2018 and they believe that this will happen again. So now they buy for "cheap" price ($7000) and they expecting that on the ending of year bitcoin will be around $20 000 again. It's great opportunity for people who have bigger amount of money that they don't need it, but there are people that take loan for investing in bitcoin and hoping that they will earn a big profit.
tumokatok

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:07:12 PM

we all know that in the world of bitcoin crypto is good to buy and invest even risky. And people are still buying bitcoin because they know that bitcoin prices will be worth more in that year so they are still buying bitcoins and
Kriptex

Activity: 197

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:09:08 PM

People saw bitcoin on almost $20 000 in December 2018 and they believe that this will happen again. So now they buy for "cheap" price ($7000) and they expecting that on the ending of year bitcoin will be around $20 000 again. It's great opportunity for people who have bigger amount of money that they don't need it, but there are people that take loan for investing in bitcoin and hoping that they will earn a big profit.

This is right and explains why people keep buying bitcoins. They sill have hope for bitcoin. We know some influencers are putting bitcoin under pressure so that they can maximize their capitals with bear traps.
GoogleBit

Activity: 213
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:17:36 PM

...some of my friends use this dip to buy their first btc.

Below 7200.- was my recommendation.
Sure they will buy a package of about 6 cryptos.

...should work well in  a year 😎
Tukmol29

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:18:09 PM

I think they are still believe on what bitcoin can do so they are still but more BTC because bitcoin price is so unpredictable, i hope to that bitcoin will go again into his highest value like on december 2017 many of traders and BTC holder are so happy when bitcoin pump on 1btc = 1million.
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:36:28 PM

I think they are still believe on what bitcoin can do so they are still but more BTC because bitcoin price is so unpredictable, i hope to that bitcoin will go again into his highest value like on december 2017 many of traders and BTC holder are so happy when bitcoin pump on 1btc = 1million.

Yes, some of the people who still buy bitcoin is the people who believe in what bitcoin can do in the future even though the price of bitcoin now are drop. We know it can recover.
King money

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:24:36 PM

I think because the coin bitcoin is stable and high value
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:26:19 PM

Despite the fact that the price of bitcoin is quite unstable lately, it has proved itself to be a reliable investment and keeps afloat for several years. That's why today more and more people buy bitcoin and will do it. And the person who opened this topic in 2013, probably, was very surprised by what was happening with bitcoin last winter. And I think that this is not the last surprise from bitcoin.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:52:51 PM

I think because the coin bitcoin is stable and high value

people hope that bitcoin will grow to new heights and they earn good money that's why they are buying bitcoin now. but looks like they may lose their money.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
mixany

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:53:26 PM

People in their way are dreamers, they dream that they will earn money on bitcoins. And now it's fashionable to invest in bitcoin, and to bring money to the bank
stripewhite

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:14:03 PM

If you notice there are plenty of other crypto currencies in the Internet. But you cannot buy other crypto currencies for US/EURO/etc. You have to buy Bitcoin first and then exchange it. In another words, Bitcoin is a reserve crypto currency just like US dollar for fiat currency. So until crypto currency is around it will be always demand for Bitcoin.
dedpull99456

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:25:39 PM

its still cheap
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:31:42 PM

Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

Other issues:

Bitcoin is good for long term investment and we all know that we are going to earn a huge amount of profit if we invest today because the price is still keeps on growing depending on the demand in the market.
andisuk

Activity: 334

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:51:40 PM

Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

Other issues:

Bitcoin is good for long term investment and we all know that we are going to earn a huge amount of profit if we invest today because the price is still keeps on growing depending on the demand in the market.
really that bitcoin is a very profitable investment but also must pay attention to the market in what circumstances, and I think the current market is the time to buy because the average cryptocurrency has decreased

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: