Bitcoin Forum
November 25, 2017, 08:11:06 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CREA] CREATIVECHAIN A multimedia marketplace for intellectual property  (Read 75712 times)
johnson4218

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:18:17 AM

Hope we see this beta in the next 2 weeks.  Grin

Yea I hope as well. . . although BETA testing hasn't really started  Undecided

Right. Is there a new date for presenting the platform?
What's new in beta? . I do not understand, can you explain?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬SPA▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST SPA PROJECT APPLIED BLOCKCHAIN IN THE WORLD
TwitterFacebookTelegramWhitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
milvi4ka

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:59:28 AM

why now syn so slow,i open the wallet and syn a day it still not complete!

Hello.

2-You need the last official wallet version 1.2.0.0

https://binaries.creativechain.net/latest/

2-Add nodes if needed. Help/ Debug Windows/console

addnode=151.80.145.34:10946 add
addnode=80.241.212.178:10946 add
addnode=5.189.181.124:10946 add
addnode=217.182.129.22:10946 add

Regards.
Antuam

After updating the wallet to the latest version I tried these a few times. Nothing works. I get Method not found (code -32601). Sync is stuck on 77% for two days already.

FYI to anyone following this thread, the reason you get the Method not found error in Debug console is the syntax is incorrect in those instructions. When in the Debug console you must type it in as:

addnode 151.80.145.34:10946 add

Note the lack of "=".  Also I got mine sync'ed after backing up the wallet file somewhere, deleting the CreativeCoin folder (which was not in AppData\Roaming as in the instructions but was locally stored in the folder I ran the wallet from) then running it again from scratch. The issue I had is the site links to both the new 1.2 version as well as an ancient 0.13 version of the wallet. If you run the old one first you pretty much need to erase all but the wallet file and start from scratch.

PS: Thanks to Ridjal Diallo on Telegram for helping me figure this out!

Thanks guys.
Adding the nodes even without the "=" didn't work, however what worked was performing a second clean start.
What I did the first time was backup, delete everything in the Roaming folder and re-start the Crea application BUT that was stuck as well. So now I deleted everything again, also the application itself and downloaded it again (I already had the 1.2 v. but decided to do a fresh download too). Well, for some reason that finally worked. Synced on 100%. Cheers Smiley
Smashman

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:44:24 AM

Hope we see this beta in the next 2 weeks.  Grin

Yea I hope as well. . . although BETA testing hasn't really started  Undecided

Right. Is there a new date for presenting the platform?
What's new in beta? . I do not understand, can you explain?

Its the platform for content.

poiseulle

Activity: 196

Provide high-quality Chinese translation

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:08:00 AM

I would like to try the BETA testing when it comes out, heard some news about it but nothing to confirm. the new platform needs some exposure

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Xdragon

Activity: 512

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:12:30 PM

Concept of this coin  reminds me of LBRY coin. Looks promising, but only time will tell. I keep my eye on this.
Smashman

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:19:45 AM

Concept of this coin  reminds me of LBRY coin. Looks promising, but only time will tell. I keep my eye on this.
Watch this coin closely. It is worth.

mt55

Activity: 252

★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:35:25 AM

This project is so undervalued, it´s like a drama. I cant believe this whole situation. There is so much creativity and new stuff in this coin.

Hahaha. . . tell me about it.

Like I said a while back, I can list a ton of shitcoins with double/triple/quadruple the current marketcap of CREA. Like really. . .

I'm holding my CREA to see how this turns out end of the year. Should be interesting.  Grin

That´s true. At the end of the year we should see a real value of CREA, because the people will see how great and useful this platform is.
end of the year? What are the plans for CREA between now and the end of the year?

This month the beta of the platform comes out. thats one of the most unique projects in crypto right now.

Curious how the market will react to that or whether it is already priced in.

Look forward to Creativechain platform release, it will be quite a big event in the world of altcoins. Hope that crea become a popular coin on many new exchanges soon.

What is the target date for the release of the Creativechain platform?

mony68

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:54:00 PM

Please follow these instructions:

1 - Check that you have the latest version. 1.2.0.0 or 1.1.0.3
2 - Stop any creativecoin application you have running.
3 - Delete all the files of the program, EXCEPT THE FILE wallet.dat !!! You can find the files in
Windows -> C:\Users\<MyUser>\AppData\Roaming\creativecoin\
Linux -> /home/<MyUser>/.creativecoin/
Mac -> ~ /Library/Application Support/creativecoin/
4 - Reopen the Creativeocin application, and make sure it is one of the above versions.
5 - Your application will synchronize again from the beginning. It will take a few minutes to complete.

Never do it!
The new wallet does not accept wallet.dat. You will remain without coins.
Enough already idle chatter and the construction of air locks.
Do something with the wallet or stay without profit. Solo does not work. Where is decentralization? All in pools. Will the pools stop and what will happen with the transactions?
Wallet.dat is not accepted. I lost the coin by updating the wallet.
And you have only blaa-blaa ... All are sent to the telegram, maybe I will return to D.Trump to the White House.
DEV wake up or you wake up the exchange.
With this approach, you can see 1 Satoshi and your locks will collapse.
Protus

Art & Hypermedia systems, creativechain.org

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 05:20:57 PM

3 - Delete all the files of the program, EXCEPT THE FILE wallet.dat !!! You can find the files in
4 - Reopen the Creativeocin application, and make sure it is one of the above versions.
5 - Your application will synchronize again from the beginning. It will take a few minutes to complete.

Never do it!
Do something with the wallet or stay without profit. Solo does not work. Where is decentralization? All in pools. Will the pools stop and what will happen with the transactions?
And you have only blaa-blaa ... All are sent to the telegram, maybe I will return to D.Trump to the White House.

Do you have the backup of the wallet.dat file?

1 - Check that you have the latest v1.2.0.0 https://www.creativechain.org/downloads-en/
4 - Reopen the Creativecoin application, and make sure it is one of the above versions.

keep calm, no one has lost their CREA by updating the wallet

CREATIVECHAIN.org Join a new era of content distribution without intermediaries
Protus

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 05:23:25 PM

We are already in test phase of Creativechain platform.
We are very happy with the result  Cheesy Cheesy  Cheesy Next week we will expand the test group.

danielgoncalves

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:13:05 PM

Hi all,

Few weeks ago, I announced the creation of a new pool to mine creative coin.
We work a lot to improve our pool and we are now please to announce a lot of new functionalities for miners:

- Workers information (unpaid amount & paid amount). We will deploy soon payouts charts
- Pool statistics (miners chart, hash rate chart and pending block chart)
- Worker name for multi workers miner. You can now use your adressewallet.workername.

We also provide a new ccminer with very good performances.
If you are interested to mine CREA, please visit our pool: www.rapidpools.com. All informations are in our home page.

Rapidpools Team.

OnTheMoon

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:34:00 PM

We are very happy with the result  Cheesy Cheesy  Cheesy Next week we will expand the test group.

Sounds really good, look forward to Creativechain platformrelease. We are waiting for it for a long time. It will be great to see how the platform work now.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
Rogerdale

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:57:17 PM

How inflation rate changed since hard fork? On September 18 total number of coins in circulation was 10.66M (according to coinmarketcap). Today it is 12.52M. We see 17% increase in just 3 weeks. Before hard fork inflation rate was relatively low. On June 1 there was 10.56M coins in circulation.

But block explorer still shows 13% annual inflation rate. Is coinmarketcap wrong here?
Protus

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 11:14:10 PM

How inflation rate changed since hard fork? On September 18 total number of coins in circulation was 10.66M (according to coinmarketcap). Today it is 12.52M. We see 17% increase in just 3 weeks. Before hard fork inflation rate was relatively low. On June 1 there was 10.56M coins in circulation.

But block explorer still shows 13% annual inflation rate. Is coinmarketcap wrong here?

Coinmarketcap was not contemplating 1200000 CREA created in the genesis block. A few weeks ago Coinmarketcap made the correction of this calculation.  Wink

Circulating Supply 12.525.448 CREA

Protus

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 11:17:36 PM

Sounds really good, look forward to Creativechain platformrelease. We are waiting for it for a long time. It will be great to see how the platform work now.

Thank you, Si, now is a good opportunity to acquire CREA, soon we will start the marketing campaign to spread the platform in the creative communities.

mt55

★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:15:40 AM

Thank you, Si, now is a good opportunity to acquire CREA, soon we will start the marketing campaign to spread the platform in the creative communities.

What do you think how long will the testing go on. Do you know that already or can you estimate that?

mony68

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:14:16 AM

Never do it!

Do you have the backup of the wallet.dat file?

1 - Check that you have the latest v1.2.0.0 https://www.creativechain.org/downloads-en/
4 - Reopen the Creativecoin application, and make sure it is one of the above versions.

keep calm, no one has lost their CREA by updating the wallet

The wallet creates a second wallet.dat and the original ignores.
I've tried all versions of wallet, the result is the same. Prove to me that I'm wrong. Version v 0.13.2 simply does not synchronize.
My advice: if you decide to update your wallet, then first get rid of the coins.
What about Solo or will we wait for the pools to break for technical reasons. There are only 3 NOMP pools that are completely dependent on the whims of their owners and the performance of their computers

We also provide a new ccminer with very good performances.
If you are interested to mine CREA, please visit our pool: www.rapidpools.com. All informations are in our home page.

Rapidpools Team.

Just checked. That's what I said above. About pools
You are so afraid of losing money, that even a miner write under your pool, although it is not better than others.
Decentralization!
NOMP pools are virtually untrusted from attacks. This is actually home pools.
danielgoncalves

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:33:34 PM

Hi,
For information, www.rapidpools.com is not a pool working in our personnal computer.
It is working for the moment on a VPS and will migrate to a dedicated infra on a new provider. www.online.net
The installation and configuration is currently under progress.
Best regards,
Team www.rapidpools.com
DuvajBalone

Activity: 129

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:12:28 PM

Hashrate is slowly growing, people realize difference between sh*tcoin and a real deal( in this case Creativecoin)
mony68

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:10:30 PM

Hi,
For information, www.rapidpools.com is not a pool working in our personnal computer.
It is working for the moment on a VPS and will migrate to a dedicated infra on a new provider. www.online.net
The installation and configuration is currently under progress.
Best regards,
Team www.rapidpools.com
So be it. But it's still P2Pool, which the stock exchange does not want to deal with. Like the MineBlocks pool
The whole network is in fact in the hands of three people. I also see that someone is somehow getting Solo. How?
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.