Bitcoin Forum
November 25, 2017, 06:02:15 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CREA] CREATIVECHAIN A multimedia marketplace for intellectual property  (Read 75684 times)
Protus

Activity: 252

Art & Hypermedia systems, creativechain.org

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 11:08:03 AM

can´t wait to see what happens in sep.  amazing times ahead Smiley

Thanks, we will try to comply with the production dates.

CREATIVECHAIN.org Join a new era of content distribution without intermediaries

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
laissezfaire

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:47:48 PM

yaroslav195

Activity: 154

★ BitClave $22M/$25M on pre-sale ★

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:02:19 PM

WTF?

laissezfaire

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:10:26 PM

Yep, I'm looking into Swedish-based NovaExchange.
yaroslav195

Activity: 154

★ BitClave $22M/$25M on pre-sale ★

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:30:35 PM

Dev, what shell we do? Good news Before running your platform. Undecided

Ridjal

Activity: 269

Creativechain Foundation

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 11:48:27 PM

Hi everyone, Cryptopia has not contacted us before making this decision.
We are trying to reach them to get more detailed information about it. Also we are going to offer them fairer and less drastic solutions than delisting the currency straight ahead.

We'll keep you all updated!

[CREATIVECHAIN.ORG] Join a new era of content distribution without intermediaries
Rogerdale

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:51:06 AM

We are trying to reach them to get more detailed information about it. Also we are going to offer them fairer and less drastic solutions than delisting the currency straight ahead.

I think your should better switch to PoS or PoS/PoW to fight double spend attacks. Otherwise double spend issues will rise again and again.

And if you are not a scam, please make an effort to list yourself on Bittrex (but you might need to solve your double-spend vulnerability before listing).
laissezfaire

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:38:44 AM

I think your should better switch to PoS or PoS/PoW to fight double spend attacks. Otherwise double spend issues will rise again and again.

And if you are not a scam, please make an effort to list yourself on Bittrex (but you might need to solve your double-spend vulnerability before listing).

The CREA dev team is definitely not scamming anyone.  They are fighting a just cause.  This is one of the very few cryptos I trust and believe in.  However, I do agree with your stance on PoS & PoS/PoW, although, I would like to hear from the team an explanation as to why that change hasn't been made.
digaran2

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:46:46 AM

I am sad to here that the creav will delisted by Cryptopia. after ICO of creative,i hold my coins always and wait the great progress from dev.
I beleive the team can solve the double spend well.
but it should be fast,if not,all the inv will lose interest !

Rogerdale

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:56:03 AM

By the way, why don't you become an asset on Ethereum? Collect all CREA tokens, burn them and issue same amount of new tokens.
Protus

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 03:18:34 AM

The CREA dev team is definitely not scamming anyone.  They are fighting a just cause.  This is one of the very few cryptos I trust and believe in.  However, I do agree with your stance on PoS & PoS/PoW, although, I would like to hear from the team an explanation as to why that change hasn't been made.

The update of the core is already developed, new POW with the new algorithm SHA-3 keccak and DigiShield retarget, a technology that already applies robust currencies like z-cash. This update helps distribute hashing power and improves network security.

We need one more day to complete all the tests.

We will continue to report all updates  Wink

Thanks

Ridjal

Creativechain Foundation

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 03:24:16 AM

We have a solution to what happened with Cryptopia with something we have been talking about not officially because it is not finished yet. We will make it public in a few hours and it is about a change in the structure of the core of the coin that will be significant.
Also, the platform is taking shape and honestly, it is even better than what we expected. With its launch, will be destined a marketing plan that we have designed and in which we are going to be 100% involved.
We only hope that you do not feel bad about the situation and continue to trust us because we have things planned to solve it.
We hope to continue counting on your support for our future initiatives. Remember that your CREA are worth a lot!

[CREATIVECHAIN.ORG] Join a new era of content distribution without intermediaries
poiseulle

Activity: 196

Provide high-quality Chinese translation

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:35:09 AM

Feel sorry about what happened in Crypto... The team should make some formal announcement about what had happened and what solutions they have. For a long-term investor, who wants to check back every few months or even years, he will be very confused and panic

BTW, I also think POS or hybrid POS/POW is better

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ridjal

Creativechain Foundation

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 04:01:02 AM

Feel sorry about what happened in Crypto... The team should make some formal announcement about what had happened and what solutions they have. For a long-term investor, who wants to check back every few months or even years, he will be very confused and panic

Thanks poiseulle! We just got an answer from Cryptopia, they say that they receive so many tickets of abuse aimed at their staff (because of the 2000 confirmations), accusing them of being a Scam and now several threats of legal action because of the timeframe it takes for deposits of CREA to confirm.
We answered telling them our new updates in the core, and they said that their team will have to discuss together to consider keeping CREA again in their exchange. They will reach to us back. Cryptopia team is always been professional and effective, we respect and understand their decisions and we really hope they want to keep CREA listed. Let's see Smiley

igba

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:46:35 AM

We have a solution to what happened with Cryptopia with something we have been talking about not officially because it is not finished yet. We will make it public in a few hours and it is about a change in the structure of the core of the coin that will be significant.
Also, the platform is taking shape and honestly, it is even better than what we expected. With its launch, will be destined a marketing plan that we have designed and in which we are going to be 100% involved.
We only hope that you do not feel bad about the situation and continue to trust us because we have things planned to solve it.
We hope to continue counting on your support for our future initiatives. Remember that your CREA are worth a lot!

great! I recently saw the french presentation on YouTube, love the concept of how remixes can easily tie back to the ownership of the original owner so payments can flow, could even see it being tied into IOTA
Rogerdale

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:33:57 AM

Obviously delisting from Cryptopia is the rock bottom and we want more active steps. I don't really believe that you didn't tell the community about new hashing algorithm in advance just because it was not tested. My understanding is that for developers it is better to announce changes in advance because it promotes the coin. So I guess that you came up with the solution only after the coin was delisted. And as far as I understand introducing new algorithm requires a hardfork. Is it already scheduled?

Also, do you have any plans to list CREA on Bittrex (once you improve the core)? At least that will be some kind of confirmation that the code is safe.
OnTheMoon

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:54:36 PM

Thanks poiseulle! We just got an answer from Cryptopia, they say that they receive so many tickets of abuse aimed at their staff (because of the 2000 confirmations), accusing them of being a Scam and now several threats of legal action because of the timeframe it takes for deposits of CREA to confirm.
We answered telling them our new updates in the core, and they said that their team will have to discuss together to consider keeping CREA again in their exchange. They will reach to us back. Cryptopia team is always been professional and effective, we respect and understand their decisions and we really hope they want to keep CREA listed. Let's see Smiley

Hope that Cryptopia team will leave Crea on the exchange and all problems will be successfully solved. But we need another big exchange for Crea and i think that Bittrex will be excellent solutuion. Waiting for a good time for this coin.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
Protus

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 04:30:17 PM

Obviously delisting from Cryptopia is the rock bottom and we want more active steps. I don't really believe that you didn't tell the community about new hashing algorithm in advance just because it was not tested. My understanding is that for developers it is better to announce changes in advance because it promotes the coin. So I guess that you came up with the solution only after the coin was delisted. And as far as I understand introducing new algorithm requires a hardfork. Is it already scheduled?

Also, do you have any plans to list CREA on Bittrex (once you improve the core)? At least that will be some kind of confirmation that the code is safe.

Thank you for your contribution. 1 week ago we announced in bitcointalk the new algorithm. You can see it in the thread.

Of course, we want CREA to be in the best quality exchanges as this project deserves. With this update the currency will be much more robust and sophisticated.
Thanks  Wink

laissezfaire

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:40:07 PM

Thank you for your contribution. 1 week ago we announced in bitcointalk the new algorithm. You can see it in the thread.

Of course, we want CREA to be in the best quality exchanges as this project deserves. With this update the currency will be much more robust and sophisticated.
Thanks  Wink

Thanks for being so attentive to this ANN thread. I've invested in other projects in the past where the devs disappear for weeks at a time.  Keep up the great work! Cheesy
Rogerdale

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:41:54 PM

Thanks  Wink

Ok, I see. We all are waiting for the update. Will Digishield protect the coin against double spend attacks that can go from large GPU mining farms? I know that Digibyte uses multi-algo to protect against 51% attacks, other small coins are using PoS or hybrid PoS/PoW.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.