Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:10:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which design should be our new logo? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1809933.msg18169821#msg18169821
option 1
option 2
option 3

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RNS] Renos - A community Based Cryptocurrency  (Read 131616 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 09:09:53 AM

Hi Everyone,

So as mentioned earlier in the week, I want to start talking with you guys about some of the ideas we have came up for with the roadmap so below is a rough overview for the main idea we had. Feel free to discuss on the thread and also I have made a channel on our slack to discuss it, if you havent joined here is the link:

https://renos-team.signup.team/

The main target we've come up with to complete within year one is to create a crypto credit union. Credit unions are essentially community based banks which have no shareholders to please meaning it provides and shares profits with its members. They are common in towns and other small communities. Creating a cryptocurrency version of this keeps our message of community strong and opens this up to people on a global scale, something which has never been achieved before.

The way it would work is by creating a token which people receive in exchange for "depositing" their Renos into the union which is withdrawable at any time. The union then works to grow its funds and can provide services such as loans through the binding of a smart contract with a form of collateral in place such as an asset or identity. The first step would be to develop a smart chain for Renos and then create the token on the network. Upgrading our blockchain like this gives us potential for further growth and expansion into new projects and sectors.

The main challenge is finding those with the skills to help deliver this cost and time efficiently. This is where we would be planning to allocate most of our development funds to but once we have completed it, the credit union gives us the opportunity to replenish funds and use them for further projects. We want to achieve this with the funds we have and don't want to ask the community for money by creating some sort of ICO, although people are welcome to donate or offer us a funding deal. We are open to working with other coins to reach the goal of the credit union in return for accepting their coin as a currency to the credit union.

With the completion of the credit union I also want to make the Renos foundation which will be the core of our operations. There are areas I want to keep working on such as our social tools and developments and other services around the coin such an online wallet etc. I really want to hear the communities thoughts on ways to improve or add to this so that I can go about developing an official whitepaper/roadmap with a solid plan of action.

Great to see these new developments, I will add this post to my blog review I did for RENOS..COIN..I think I will pop into slack later because you might be too busy to check pms now hehe and I understand. I like this project and am in for the long haul.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 09:32:52 AM

I am done with the ICO coin/token all they do is take your money then they will make you wait for a long time and give you an under develop project, a buggy wallet, and when it finally hit the exchange it is lower that the ICO price this happen mostly on the big invested token such as chronobank and antshares. Renos have something that they don`t is the community support.
YAdaminer

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 11:15:47 AM

I am done with the ICO coin/token all they do is take your money then they will make you wait for a long time and give you an under develop project, a buggy wallet, and when it finally hit the exchange it is lower that the ICO price this happen mostly on the big invested token such as chronobank and antshares. Renos have something that they don`t is the community support.

Good to know, but than again RNS is not ICO coin.
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 02:53:59 PM

Hi Everyone,

So as mentioned earlier in the week, I want to start talking with you guys about some of the ideas we have came up for with the roadmap so below is a rough overview for the main idea we had. Feel free to discuss on the thread and also I have made a channel on our slack to discuss it, if you havent joined here is the link:

The main target we've come up with to complete within year one is to create a crypto credit union. Credit unions are essentially community based banks which have no shareholders to please meaning it provides and shares profits with its members. They are common in towns and other small communities. Creating a cryptocurrency version of this keeps our message of community strong and opens this up to people on a global scale, something which has never been achieved before.

The way it would work is by creating a token which people receive in exchange for "depositing" their Renos into the union which is withdrawable at any time. The union then works to grow its funds and can provide services such as loans through the binding of a smart contract with a form of collateral in place such as an asset or identity. The first step would be to develop a smart chain for Renos and then create the token on the network. Upgrading our blockchain like this gives us potential for further growth and expansion into new projects and sectors.

The main challenge is finding those with the skills to help deliver this cost and time efficiently. This is where we would be planning to allocate most of our development funds to but once we have completed it, the credit union gives us the opportunity to replenish funds and use them for further projects. We want to achieve this with the funds we have and don't want to ask the community for money by creating some sort of ICO, although people are welcome to donate or offer us a funding deal. We are open to working with other coins to reach the goal of the credit union in return for accepting their coin as a currency to the credit union.

With the completion of the credit union I also want to make the Renos foundation which will be the core of our operations. There are areas I want to keep working on such as our social tools and developments and other services around the coin such an online wallet etc. I really want to hear the communities thoughts on ways to improve or add to this so that I can go about developing an official whitepaper/roadmap with a solid plan of action.

Nice, ambitious update. I hope the right people with the right skills will be able to contribute to the further development.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
Sincere_

Activity: 716
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 04:10:24 PM

Hi Everyone,

Nice update Renos team crypto credit union sounds very interesting and the Renos foundation is just a great idea. Invested in rns so good to something to look forward to. Also hope you guys find the right people for the job. Good luck
hussar

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 04:33:31 PM

I don't think there is need to rush to join Yobit, the first thing is a solid community behind the project. I have seen so many projects list on Yobit pumped and dumped and the price never recovered

totally agree  Smiley It is not a great deal, if you have to pay.
Yobit listing would add nothing to what we already have, ie Cryptopia.

Keep developing and then target BitTrex & Poloniex.

I also agree. Its no secret that Yobit is a shady exchange and many people have lost money there and many more refuse to use Yobit. If you are going to pay for an addition then c-cex or bittrex would make more sense because their API's are useful to the multipool being created for RNS

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
anorganix
Copper Member

Activity: 970
Merit: 287

Per aspera ad astra

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 06:34:51 PM

I don't think there is need to rush to join Yobit, the first thing is a solid community behind the project. I have seen so many projects list on Yobit pumped and dumped and the price never recovered

totally agree  Smiley It is not a great deal, if you have to pay.
Yobit listing would add nothing to what we already have, ie Cryptopia.

Keep developing and then target BitTrex & Poloniex.

I also agree. Its no secret that Yobit is a shady exchange and many people have lost money there and many more refuse to use Yobit. If you are going to pay for an addition then c-cex or bittrex would make more sense because their API's are useful to the multipool being created for RNS

API for the multipool was the main reason I made a C-Cex request.

I've sugegsted Renos to C-Cex and they've just added it.
Let's do this! Cool

Added for voting! Thanks!
Please, vote here: https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=rns

I will never send private messages with payment requests for my auctions. I only communicate transparently via the forum (not Telegram, Discord, Skype & others). Please be wary of scammers.
timertrainer

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 10:57:06 PM

HELLO COMMUNITIES

here is my logo fo r   RNS coin

i will STAKE all winnings  Grin

Totally support this.

That one is also very artistic  Cool

I vote for this logo design.
Mr.Charlie

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 01:07:21 AM

Agree added to yobit exchange!!!

to add coin on yobit, just paid 0.5 btc
they will be listing RNS there
https://yobit.io/en/addcoin/
Can be cheaper:
Premium - 0.1 btc - 4-7 business days.

0.5 btc is big chance to listing at yobit.
I think that yobit is good choice to added RNS too.

Those are shitcoins and scam coins why compare to those coins,We must treat Renoscoin differently from the other coins,if it has a good community and roadmap and investors are behind this coin then it will not suffer what the other coins went through..

i agree. yobit has a bad rep to some because of pump and dumps but i can honestly say i have never had a problem with yobit. the volume is great. ive had more problems w polo and bittrex. polo was the step child exchange when crypsy was the "best" exchange and we know what happened to crypsy. yobit has made great improvements. one being a moderator in the troll box. another is less fud and actual good advice by some members.,

with anything crypto, always do your own research and dont throw the baby out w the bath water.
Mr.Charlie

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 01:14:13 AM

i dont see rns on yobit Huh
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 01:46:47 AM

i dont see rns on yobit Huh

Only on Coinexchange and Cryptopia for now:

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/RNS/BTC

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=RNS_BTC

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
sugarbaby

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 01:50:34 AM

Why more exchanges?
More exchanges more people is needed to get volume and atm i dont see that volume.. Almost stagnated with no trades.
Personally, its a boring coin atm to trade, but probably good coin to hold.

Hardcore Trading @ SimpleFX.com
Leverage: 1:2 – 1:500  |  BTCUSD, BTCEUR, BTCCNY, BTCJPY, LTCUSD, LTCEUR, LTCCNY, LTCJPY  |  60+ currency pairs | Indices | Oil | Precious metals XAG, XAU, XPD, XPT
MT4 available
s0nix

Activity: 784
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 08:56:50 AM

Why more exchanges?
More exchanges more people is needed to get volume and atm i dont see that volume.. Almost stagnated with no trades.
Personally, its a boring coin atm to trade, but probably good coin to hold.

I agree.
Now Renos is in a stage where ideas and developments are more important than the listing on 10 new Exchanges.
If the project progresses well, the rest will follow...
sanas

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 09:12:03 AM

There was information that Bittrex would be adding this coin.
Is it still topical?

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
s0nix

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 09:22:49 AM

Is it still topical?

Which information?
Link, announcements, facts please.
Palakka
Legendary

Activity: 1274

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 09:49:46 AM

Is it still topical?

Not yet.
I am not sure it will can be added on bittrex.
but I dont know what happened later.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Kray

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 09:54:39 AM

Is it still topical?

Which information?
Link, announcements, facts please.

Dont listen it, i think its hoax. But i still hope bittrex will add this coin
s0nix

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 09:59:15 AM

Sorry guys, that makes no sense at the moment.
The Dev has a plan and submitted many suggestions.
Let's develop together renos, step by step.
And later - when the time has come - we can also discuss about a listing on Polo or Trex.
Palakka
Legendary

Activity: 1274

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 10:05:39 AM

Sorry guys, that makes no sense at the moment.
The Dev has a plan and submitted many suggestions.
Let's develop together renos, step by step.
And later - when the time has come - we can also discuss about a listing on Polo or Trex.

We always hope bittrex or poloniex will be listing this RNS
both exchanges that is a great exchanges. If RNS can be added in bittrex. I think it is enough.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
s0nix

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 10:11:22 AM

Hi Everyone,

Great stuff, very interesting concept.
Let's focus on it now and don't speculate over and over again about possible exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: