Bitcoin Forum
October 18, 2017, 09:40:12 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which design should be our new logo? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1809933.msg18169821#msg18169821
option 1
option 2
option 3

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RNS] Renos - A community Based Cryptocurrency  (Read 95324 times)
ParmaBTC

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 02:45:40 PM

MESSAGE FROM ESCROW

dev mailed to send 50000 RNS to REsvSovnT2NaGBjdkspd89dLGuYMtS2eoi as ANN design bounty

sent earlier
thanks

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jooj

Activity: 364

NOBT - WONBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 09:37:10 PM

Is the end date for the crowdfunding set already?

Not yet
the crowdfunding will ends 1 or weeks. you can participate now to buy drac with renos on telegram

Crowdfunding will end 23rd of April for DRAC or if 4m RNS is raised, whichever comes first

Is DRAC listed at any exchange yet?

▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌ATHENA - ICO ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Monitoring traders, emotional patterns by neural network, patent application, huge market opportunity, every quarter buy&burn tokens for 35 % of company profit. Do you want to join our ICO?
[ WEBSITE ] [ SLACK ] [ TWITTER ] [ BITCOINTALK ]
RenosCoin

Activity: 120

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 12:49:49 AM

Hi everyone,

So today we have a fairly big update which I'd like to announce to you all. The Renos project has been operating for just over 1 month now and we are yet to make public the identities of those leading the project. I can't speak for the others but I have encouraged them to do so for more transparency in the project as I am announcing today my own identity:

I am Satoshi Nakamoto

I have requested that the bitcointalk admins make this known by giving me the "president of bitcoin" sticker on my account. I will also be signing a PGP message on the genesis block on the 2/4/17 00:00 UTC.

I have watched with increasing dismay at the way bitcoin has unfolded in recent times so I decided to make a fresh start with Renos. I hope with time everyone will move away from Bitcoin (and its potential forks) and begin to join the Renos community which I will ensure maintains the core values and ideas of cryptocurrency in the first place.

(I also tragically managed to lose all my bitcoins down the back of the couch which is the main reason why I gave up development and why i need you all to pump Renos to the moon as i need those cash dollas)

All the best,
S
muleroaa

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 12:53:35 AM

Hi everyone,

So today we have a fairly big update which I'd like to announce to you all. The Renos project has been operating for just over 1 month now and we are yet to make public the identities of those leading the project. I can't speak for the others but I have encouraged them to do so for more transparency in the project as I am announcing today my own identity:

I am Satoshi Nakamoto

I have requested that the bitcointalk admins make this known by giving me the "president of bitcoin" sticker on my account. I will also be signing a PGP message on the genesis block on the 2/4/17 00:00 UTC.

I have watched with increasing dismay at the way bitcoin has unfolded in recent times so I decided to make a fresh start with Renos. I hope with time everyone will move away from Bitcoin (and its potential forks) and begin to join the Renos community which I will ensure maintains the core values and ideas of cryptocurrency in the first place.

(I also tragically managed to lose all my bitcoins down the back of the couch which is the main reason why I gave up development and why i need you all to pump Renos to the moon as i need those cash dollas)

All the best,
S

LOL. Nice one, let's pamp it!
CryptoTrout

Activity: 676

https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 12:55:17 AM

i knew it

liotmaan

Activity: 211

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 12:58:45 AM

And I'm Roger Ver.

RenosCoin

Activity: 120

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 01:00:58 AM

And I'm Roger Ver.

begone, demon!
nyteo

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 01:09:29 AM

so very stupid change renos with drac, let's see Shocked
Andrey Ewink

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 03:20:44 AM

Hi everyone,

I am Satoshi Nakamoto

All the best,
S
I think you speak like this in a drunken state, but hope not

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PRE-ICO | 28th August 2017
Maloppo

Activity: 480

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 03:31:47 AM

so very stupid change renos with drac, let's see Shocked

Why? any problem?
the people joined in crowdfunding DRAC with use renoscoin, It is no problem.

hdn

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 03:53:25 AM

Hi everyone,

I am Satoshi Nakamoto

All the best,
S

hard to comments....
kaduwall2

Activity: 83

http://twitter.com/crazy_crypto

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 05:15:15 AM

Is the end date for the crowdfunding set already?

Not yet
the crowdfunding will ends 1 or weeks. you can participate now to buy drac with renos on telegram

Crowdfunding will end 23rd of April for DRAC or if 4m RNS is raised, whichever comes first

Great, thanks!

devpol

Activity: 368

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 05:49:35 AM

Nice update RNS  Cheesy
Cooll

xyz

Activity: 653

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 09:06:17 AM

Hi everyone,

I am Satoshi Nakamoto

All the best,
S

The best posting for the right day!
Have fun!!! Wink
fikihafana

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 09:39:17 AM

Hi everyone,

I am Satoshi Nakamoto

All the best,
S

Ahahaha, nice joke from renos dev
hyudien

Activity: 532

campaign manager with low fee

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 10:55:53 AM

Hi everyone,

I am Satoshi Nakamoto

All the best,
S

Seriously dev. Is there any reason to claim that you are satoshi nakamoto? Until now we don't know who is he and suddenly you as unknown person claim that you are. Will you kill bitcoin that was already widely known? Come on mate don't try to push your coin valuable with killing another crypto currency.

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄█████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████▀▀▀██████████
   █████████████████       ███████
  ██████▀▀▀████████   ███   ██████   █
 █████       ██████   ███   ██████   ██
 ████   ███   █████   ███   █████   ███
█████   ███   █████   ███    ████   ████
█████   ███   █████   ████   ████   ████
████    ███   ████   █████   ███   █████
████   ████   ████   █████   ███   █████
▀███   ████   ████   ██████       █████
 ███   █████   ███   ████████▄▄▄███████
  █   ██████   ███   █████████████████
      ███████       █████████████████
     ██████████▄▄▄█████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Worldcore
▄▄
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
▀▀  ██
    ██
    ▄▄
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ▀▀
██   
nayanmehta

Activity: 218

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 11:12:32 AM

Hi everyone,

I am Satoshi Nakamoto

All the best,
S

We all know today is 1st april Wink
markus124

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 11:42:13 AM

Hi everyone,

I am Satoshi Nakamoto

All the best,
S

1 renos = 1 bitcoin then. Let's make it happen.

Kebwesi

Activity: 105

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 07:58:20 PM

Will there be an online Multi-signature wallet/or escrow tool built for Renos? This would aid in the funding of cooperative projects.

If three or more people lock up funds in a multi-signature wallet, the funds can then be a security for one of the multisig signatories to provide a loan to one of the other, with the rest of the members of that wallet providing 2x or more of Renos as security in case the loaned person defaults.

Angel Di

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 08:03:55 PM

Please tell me Now there are still handing out coins?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.