Bitcoin Forum
October 23, 2017, 02:43:44 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which design should be our new logo? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1809933.msg18169821#msg18169821
option 1
option 2
option 3

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RNS] Renos - A community Based Cryptocurrency  (Read 95867 times)
hussar

Activity: 387

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 11:04:03 PM

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I've not posted a lot of the bitcointalk thread this week although i have been around slack and telegram.

We had hoped to bring out an update this week to the Renos code but we've had to keep it back for a while due to some issues. Its too early to say a more accurate completion time yet so i was holding off posting as I wanted to come in with some exciting news.

3rd Party Services

In other news, I've compiled a list of services we are going to contact about adding Renos in some form:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bAGxLT4PXXr-1nAPH33Y58Vk9mCvgfq5p0lcPz012so/edit?usp=sharing

The ones in green have been contacted and i will continue to update that

DRAC Crowdfunding

The DRAC crowdfunding is set to end on the 23rd of April, currently just under 30% has been raised so there is still space to take part. Thier thread is below if you want to know more or have any questions:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1806593.0

ICO reviewing

As part of our roadmap, I also wanted to create a kind of ICO review site for potential investors to learn/protect themselves from potentially risky ICO's. It will be sponsored by RNS but needs to act independently to prevent potential conflict of interests so if you are interested in taking part either web creation or helping review ICOs then let me know.  I'm hoping to get the ball rolling pretty soon and have it ready to go in a few weeks.

Multipool

The multipool will be open for the community to test late next week/the week after. So if you are a miner or know anyone who is a miner, encourage them to come check it out as it could be a great way to accumulate RNS.

Great update dev  Grin  I'm looking forward to the multipool, what algo will we be mining on the multipool? thanks for your hard work.  Cheesy

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pusaka

Activity: 453

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 11:47:46 PM

Bounty campaign has ended?

no bounty campaign
the airdrop is ended. you are too late

YourMom420

Activity: 340

AHkMWnyeEm3Ta9Nyvn8q8PvwCq1hPGMvyQ

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 07:16:20 PM

Masternodes would be awesome Smiley

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 1246

★http://bitbillions.net/★ Coin promo B

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 06:21:08 AM

Masternodes would be awesome Smiley

Is there anywhere info re masternodes? I want to know how many would we need to run one and how we would do that, sounds interesting. I am trying to trade RENOS a bit so I can pick up few extra to do some for the drach swap as well as that sounds good too.  Smiley

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄████▀▀▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████▀▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄ ███████ ▀▀██████████▄▄
 ██ ███████    ▀▀███▀ ▀▀███
███ ████▀▀           ███▄▄▀█
███ █▀▀              ██████▄
███▄▄                ███████
███████              ███████
███████                ▀▀███
▀██████              ▄▄█ ███
█▄▀▀███           ▄▄████ ███
 ███▄▄ ▄███▄▄    ███████ ██
  ▀▀██████████▄▄ ███████ ▀
     ▀▀███████▀▀▄████▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▄▄████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███  ███         ███    ▄▄███████▄▄    ███         ███    ▄▄███████▄███
███  ███         ███   ████▀▀▀▀▀████   ███         ███   ████▀▀▀▀▀█████
███  ███         ███  ███▀       ▀███  ███         ███  ███▀       ▀███
███  ███         ███  ███              ███         ███  ███         ███
███  ███▄       ▄███  ███▄       ▄███  ███▄       ▄███  ███▄       ▄███
███   ████▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄▄▄▄█████   ████▄▄▄▄▄████
███    ▀▀███████▀▀      ▀▀███████▀▀      ▀▀███████▀███    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
TMlucyd
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
jooj

Activity: 364

NOBT - WONBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 07:31:56 PM

Masternodes with pos coin! I don't think so.

▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌ATHENA - ICO ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Monitoring traders, emotional patterns by neural network, patent application, huge market opportunity, every quarter buy&burn tokens for 35 % of company profit. Do you want to join our ICO?
[ WEBSITE ] [ SLACK ] [ TWITTER ] [ BITCOINTALK ]
ICOindex.com

Activity: 65

ICOindex.com enables you to find the best ICOs

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 02:28:29 PM

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I've not posted a lot of the bitcointalk thread this week although i have been around slack and telegram.

We had hoped to bring out an update this week to the Renos code but we've had to keep it back for a while due to some issues. Its too early to say a more accurate completion time yet so i was holding off posting as I wanted to come in with some exciting news.

3rd Party Services

In other news, I've compiled a list of services we are going to contact about adding Renos in some form:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bAGxLT4PXXr-1nAPH33Y58Vk9mCvgfq5p0lcPz012so/edit?usp=sharing

The ones in green have been contacted and i will continue to update that

DRAC Crowdfunding

The DRAC crowdfunding is set to end on the 23rd of April, currently just under 30% has been raised so there is still space to take part. Thier thread is below if you want to know more or have any questions:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1806593.0

ICO reviewing

As part of our roadmap, I also wanted to create a kind of ICO review site for potential investors to learn/protect themselves from potentially risky ICO's. It will be sponsored by RNS but needs to act independently to prevent potential conflict of interests so if you are interested in taking part either web creation or helping review ICOs then let me know.  I'm hoping to get the ball rolling pretty soon and have it ready to go in a few weeks.

Multipool

The multipool will be open for the community to test late next week/the week after. So if you are a miner or know anyone who is a miner, encourage them to come check it out as it could be a great way to accumulate RNS.

Hello RenosCoin community,

I noticed that you mentioned that you plan to do ICO reviewing. We are building a web platform called http://ICOindex.com/ that enables people to find all ongoing and upcoming ICOs. We will also have a special "category" where risky, suspicious and scam ICOs will be listed and explained why the ICOs are risky or a scam.

Our main goal is to make ICOs transparent, easy to understand and available for everyone.

We will be launching soon and we welcome everyone to join us and help us find new interesing ICOs, review ICOs and report scams and risky projects.

Make sure to subscribe to our mailing list on our website http://ICOindex.com/ and be notified when we go live Smiley

www.ICOindex.com enables you to find the best ICOs. We are making ICOs transparent, easy to understand and available for everyone.
AltScope

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 05:34:12 PM

why not? tx is pos with masternodes and so is synx there are probably some others but those two spring to mind the type of pos would probably need to change from percentage based rewards to static though

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
cryptodv

Activity: 574

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 05:45:31 PM

Dev, will you try to get this staking on the PosW platform?

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░░
         ░▒▓████▓░                            ░▓███▓▓▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒▒░              ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█░               ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███░
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█░           ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████▒
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████▒
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓░
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒░
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓▒
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

YourMom420

Activity: 340

AHkMWnyeEm3Ta9Nyvn8q8PvwCq1hPGMvyQ

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 05:48:08 PM

the posw platform is awesome.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 1246

★http://bitbillions.net/★ Coin promo B

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 05:57:20 PM

why not? tx is pos with masternodes and so is synx there are probably some others but those two spring to mind the type of pos would probably need to change from percentage based rewards to static though

Yeah I don't see why not either, I am buying up Insane coin and it will have masternodes and it's POS..That would be wicked if RENOS gets masternodes as well. I like the way volume has gone up and so has price, some serious investors coming into RENOS..  Smiley

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄████▀▀▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████▀▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄ ███████ ▀▀██████████▄▄
 ██ ███████    ▀▀███▀ ▀▀███
███ ████▀▀           ███▄▄▀█
███ █▀▀              ██████▄
███▄▄                ███████
███████              ███████
███████                ▀▀███
▀██████              ▄▄█ ███
█▄▀▀███           ▄▄████ ███
 ███▄▄ ▄███▄▄    ███████ ██
  ▀▀██████████▄▄ ███████ ▀
     ▀▀███████▀▀▄████▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▄▄████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
███  ███         ███    ▄▄███████▄▄    ███         ███    ▄▄███████▄███
███  ███         ███   ████▀▀▀▀▀████   ███         ███   ████▀▀▀▀▀█████
███  ███         ███  ███▀       ▀███  ███         ███  ███▀       ▀███
███  ███         ███  ███              ███         ███  ███         ███
███  ███▄       ▄███  ███▄       ▄███  ███▄       ▄███  ███▄       ▄███
███   ████▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄▄▄▄█████   ████▄▄▄▄▄████
███    ▀▀███████▀▀      ▀▀███████▀▀      ▀▀███████▀███    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
TMlucyd
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
sujoys

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 06:40:37 PM

24hour volume $10,793. excellent
AltScope

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 10:41:02 PM

24hour volume $10,793. excellent

not bad at all that Cool

Yeah I don't see why not either, I am buying up Insane coin and it will have masternodes and it's POS..That would be wicked if RENOS gets masternodes as well. I like the way volume has gone up and so has price, some serious investors coming into RENOS..  Smiley

Insane's pretty promising I should try n build a bag but theres only so many resources at my disposal  Undecided

Dev, will you try to get this staking on the PosW platform?

would be interested to hear dev response to this I've used Poswallet for awhile now and good things are happening there

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
muleroaa

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 01:27:05 AM

Renos is slowly catching on. Looking forward to Satoshi bringing more good developments to Renos Cheesy
harvw

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 06:16:12 AM

Any chance of a wallet coming out anytime soon?

The beginning of a new era.
R2-D2R2

Activity: 265

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 12:06:27 PM

Any chance of a wallet coming out anytime soon?

read and you shall find: https://github.com/RenosCoin/RenosCoin/releases/download/v1.0.0.0/renoscoin-qt.zip
RenosCoin

Activity: 120

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 12:28:09 PM

Morning everyone,

Hope everyone is doing well, I'm going to try and give you a rundown of everything thats happening over the last week or so, unfortunately some things are still yet to be finalized so I don't want to mention them and create false promise but needless to say, right now we have our fingers in many pies.

New PR guy on board

I've given the reigns of our twitter account to someone to help keep Renos in the public eye consistantly as i believe its a really useful tool to bring in more users. There is currently a giveaway for 35k RNS https://twitter.com/RenosCoin/status/852582407693840384

Buying Renos in fiat

I've had some really productive discussions with the owner of nexchange.co.uk to add the option of buying Renos with all major fiat currencies on the site. He estimates that it will be available in the next 2-3 weeks while he sets up the foundations and infrastructure for renos to be added. I recommend you signup and check out the site as its a quick and easy way of acquiring BTC, ETH and LTC too.

Masternodes

Just to confirm that the rumours of masternodes are true HOWEVER there is a slight catch currently. We have the technology developed and working but have issues syncing it with the current chain due to outdated code on the current codebase (an error on my part) We have people looking to fix it but if there has been no progress in the next week then we will most likely have to initiate a swap. Its something I really wanted to avoid but necessary in the long term as not only will it implement masternodes but a cleaner update friendly codebase. The initial specifications we have for masternodes are:

100K RNS per masternode
70/30 split in POS rewards.

I have been keeping it quiet partly because i wanted to surprise everyone with a shiny new update but i realised that the community has a right to know what is going on with the coin and now thats the implentation is delayed its not fair to keep everyone in the dark as it looks like we've been doing nothing for the last 2 weeks (which we haven't)

Android wallet

I have someone lined up for this but obviously its delayed until we clarify the masternode situation as theres no point making a wallet for the wrong chain.

Public escrow feature

The groundwork has just began for this so it should be ready a few weeks from now. The plan is to link up this feature with our crowdfunding tools so that funds raised go straight into escrow and can be used to regulate new projects with community votes. The way it will work is the development team will be given the ability to request funds and then the community can vote to accept or reject. The proposal must have >75% votes in favour at the end of 3 days for the funds to be sent.

DRAC Crowdfund

This ends on the 23rd of April (9 days from now) following this guide to take part: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1809933.msg18303034#msg18303034

Other things

referral links

A small way we can boost the renos fund resources, I'm going to be gathering a list of referral links for the community to use and if they sign up then we will get bonuses which will be used to further develop renos so things like 1broker etc. if you have an account already you could make another account and use that one if you want to support

create a renos subreddit

Something i didn't realise until recently is there is a big crypto reddit community. I made a reddit account but you need it to be active 30 days before a subreddit can be made so if someone wants to do it in the meantime that would be cool

renos wikipedia

I'm going to write up a wikipedia for Renos next week too

Crypto services

I'm still contacting places and I've ended up contacting more places off the list than on it, so I'll update that soon too

Comments

I tried to set this up yesterday, apparently to request a coin you need a balance to request and i couldn't for the life of me find a way to deposit, I think you need to sign up to one of thier tiers but i didn't really want to do that. If you have an account already it would be great if you could request it and if you need any help with the details let me know
axllht

Activity: 260

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 12:44:51 PM

I RTed this awesome tweet with giveaway https://twitter.com/RenosCoin/status/852582407693840384, where should I add my renos address to raffle? Wink

btw, very good choice of new logo/desing, when a new wallet version with updated design?

▲ MOIN CRYPTO >> MOIN BCT Thread MOIN WEBSITEMOIN MOVEMENT <<
CRYPTO COIN CLOTHES
NUTCOIN Digital Cash >> Nutcoin Website <<
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 03:25:57 PM

Morning everyone,

Hope everyone is doing well, I'm going to try and give you a rundown of everything thats happening over the last week or so, unfortunately some things are still yet to be finalized so I don't want to mention them and create false promise but needless to say, right now we have our fingers in many pies.

New PR guy on board

I've given the reigns of our twitter account to someone to help keep Renos in the public eye consistantly as i believe its a really useful tool to bring in more users. There is currently a giveaway for 35k RNS https://twitter.com/RenosCoin/status/852582407693840384

Buying Renos in fiat

I've had some really productive discussions with the owner of nexchange.co.uk to add the option of buying Renos with all major fiat currencies on the site. He estimates that it will be available in the next 2-3 weeks while he sets up the foundations and infrastructure for renos to be added. I recommend you signup and check out the site as its a quick and easy way of acquiring BTC, ETH and LTC too.

Masternodes

Just to confirm that the rumours of masternodes are true HOWEVER there is a slight catch currently. We have the technology developed and working but have issues syncing it with the current chain due to outdated code on the current codebase (an error on my part) We have people looking to fix it but if there has been no progress in the next week then we will most likely have to initiate a swap. Its something I really wanted to avoid but necessary in the long term as not only will it implement masternodes but a cleaner update friendly codebase. The initial specifications we have for masternodes are:

100K RNS per masternode
70/30 split in POS rewards.

I have been keeping it quiet partly because i wanted to surprise everyone with a shiny new update but i realised that the community has a right to know what is going on with the coin and now thats the implentation is delayed its not fair to keep everyone in the dark as it looks like we've been doing nothing for the last 2 weeks (which we haven't)

Android wallet

I have someone lined up for this but obviously its delayed until we clarify the masternode situation as theres no point making a wallet for the wrong chain.

Public escrow feature

The groundwork has just began for this so it should be ready a few weeks from now. The plan is to link up this feature with our crowdfunding tools so that funds raised go straight into escrow and can be used to regulate new projects with community votes. The way it will work is the development team will be given the ability to request funds and then the community can vote to accept or reject. The proposal must have >75% votes in favour at the end of 3 days for the funds to be sent.

DRAC Crowdfund

This ends on the 23rd of April (9 days from now) following this guide to take part: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1809933.msg18303034#msg18303034

Other things

referral links

A small way we can boost the renos fund resources, I'm going to be gathering a list of referral links for the community to use and if they sign up then we will get bonuses which will be used to further develop renos so things like 1broker etc. if you have an account already you could make another account and use that one if you want to support

create a renos subreddit

Something i didn't realise until recently is there is a big crypto reddit community. I made a reddit account but you need it to be active 30 days before a subreddit can be made so if someone wants to do it in the meantime that would be cool

renos wikipedia

I'm going to write up a wikipedia for Renos next week too

Crypto services

I'm still contacting places and I've ended up contacting more places off the list than on it, so I'll update that soon too

Comments

I tried to set this up yesterday, apparently to request a coin you need a balance to request and i couldn't for the life of me find a way to deposit, I think you need to sign up to one of thier tiers but i didn't really want to do that. If you have an account already it would be great if you could request it and if you need any help with the details let me know

Extremely good updates keep up the good work buddy Smiley

fikihafana

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 03:33:44 PM

any working blockexplorer, i got error while opening renoscoin.blockexplorer.pro

DataTables warning: table id=recent-table - Ajax error. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/7

I want to know current blockheight, i worried in wrong chain
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 04:13:50 PM

any working blockexplorer, i got error while opening renoscoin.blockexplorer.pro

DataTables warning: table id=recent-table - Ajax error. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/7

I want to know current blockheight, i worried in wrong chain

I am just getting cloudflare error.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.