Bitcoin Forum
November 20, 2017, 12:48:04 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which design should be our new logo? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1809933.msg18169821#msg18169821
option 1
option 2
option 3

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RNS] Renos - A community Based Cryptocurrency  (Read 101405 times)
Maloppo

Activity: 513

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 01:10:39 AM

waiting Renos airdrop again or other bounty campaign

you are too late to join in airdrop mate
it is already over a few weeks ago. but you can buy on cryptopia or coinexchange the price is down now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fortunecrypto

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 03:01:21 AM

waiting Renos airdrop again or other bounty campaign

Who told you airdrop is still ongoing,I've seen people still requesting for airdrop when it is already over,dev should change the title and include airdrop over,or people will post useless here,this topic is redundant .

HotelChain██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
|██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
YourMom420

Activity: 362

AHkMWnyeEm3Ta9Nyvn8q8PvwCq1hPGMvyQ

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 07:56:51 AM

I've been running the wallet since the airdrop and no problems here.

lukax8

Activity: 378

Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 06:55:03 PM

Twitter bounty received

Many thanks to RenosCoin  Cheesy

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
seven.71

Activity: 364

=====Indonesia Bisa=====

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 07:42:41 PM

why I do not get paid from the bounty Twitter dev?
I already replied via email,,please check dev

▄▄████▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀  ▀▀███▄▄
        ▄▄███▀▀          ▀▀███▄▄
    ▄▄███▀▀                  ▀▀███▄▄
 ▄███▀▀                          ▀▀███▄
██▀        ▄█████▄    ▄▄████▄▄       ▀██
██      ▄▄█▀▀   ▀▀██▄█▀▀▀  ▀▀██▄      ██
██     ██▀          ▀          ██▄    ██
██    ██▀        ▄              ██    ██
██    ███       ███             ██    ██
██▄▄▄▄▄██▄   ▄▄████ ▄█████     ▄█▀    ██
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀█▄█▀       ▄██▀     ██
                  ██▀      ▄██▀       ██
             ▄▄▄         ▄██▀         ██
              ▀██▄     ▄██▀           ██
▀██▄▄           ▀██▄ ▄██▀          ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀███▄▄         ▀███▀        ▄▄███▀▀
      ▀▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀▀
          ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀
              ▀▀██▄▄▄███▀▀
                 ▀▀█▀▀
simplyvital health
██
██
║║║║
║║║║
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
.Powering True Care Coordination.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██
██
║║║║
║║║║
██
██
██
██
║║║║
║║║║
██
██
██
██
║║║║
║║║║
██
██
[ProTrader]

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 05:40:25 AM

Hows the community here?..  Cheesy

Been quite these days..

RenosCoin

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 06:03:06 AM

Morning Everyone,

Weekly Overview:

Roadmap release

So as mentioned last week, I have our first draft of a roadmap avaliable for community feedback:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tpwChxcb4K3mVMu4aqVSHNtLGCRPa4iVDWV9gmCXQG4/edit?usp=sharing

I've set up the document so that everyone can provide comments. To do so, highlight the area you wish to comment on and then to the right of text, a circle icon will appear.
Click it and then type your comment. It would be great to see as much feedback as possible as I want the coin and our goals to serve the community as best as possible.

Website Update

The main task being worked on this week will be updating the website. Its still in the initial template format with the ANN text so we need to update that with the new theme and provide some more information on Renos and its infrastructure.

Renosbot migration

You may have noticed that the Renosbot has been a bit slow to respond on telegram chat so we will be migrating it to a new server with more capacity this week.

New Ann Page

As you may know, Kalipo won the logo competition for Renos and his first graphic work for the coin will be updating our ann page. It should be up late this week/next week.

Twitter Bounties

I have sent out all the twitter bounties finally. if you think I've missed you out or are yet to take part, the email the relevant details to renosbounty@gmail.com

Updated bounty list

As you will see in the roadmap, I want to put a larger focus on updating the Renos codebase. Later this week, I will be posting some more about this.

I will be in London on business few days so my activity round here wont be as frequent as I'd like. I will make time to reply to messages etc. mostly in the evening the best I can.

Have a nice week!

As you will see in the
HanaTenun

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 06:09:27 AM

Morning Everyone,

Weekly Overview:

Roadmap release

So as mentioned last week, I have our first draft of a roadmap avaliable for community feedback:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tpwChxcb4K3mVMu4aqVSHNtLGCRPa4iVDWV9gmCXQG4/edit?usp=sharing

I've set up the document so that everyone can provide comments. To do so, highlight the area you wish to comment on and then to the right of text, a circle icon will appear.
Click it and then type your comment. It would be great to see as much feedback as possible as I want the coin and our goals to serve the community as best as possible.

Website Update

The main task being worked on this week will be updating the website. Its still in the initial template format with the ANN text so we need to update that with the new theme and provide some more information on Renos and its infrastructure.

Renosbot migration

You may have noticed that the Renosbot has been a bit slow to respond on telegram chat so we will be migrating it to a new server with more capacity this week.

New Ann Page

As you may know, Kalipo won the logo competition for Renos and his first graphic work for the coin will be updating our ann page. It should be up late this week/next week.

Twitter Bounties

I have sent out all the twitter bounties finally. if you think I've missed you out or are yet to take part, the email the relevant details to renosbounty@gmail.com

Updated bounty list

As you will see in the roadmap, I want to put a larger focus on updating the Renos codebase. Later this week, I will be posting some more about this.

I will be in London on business few days so my activity round here wont be as frequent as I'd like. I will make time to reply to messages etc. mostly in the evening the best I can.

Have a nice week!

As you will see in the

nice update dev
if i not late and get airdrop maybe i will happy Smiley
thanks long life and succes for renos

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
███                         ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ████       ███       ████
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
[ProTrader]

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 06:11:48 AM

great dev, thanks for the update.

Looking forward for the success of this coin and community. Keep it up!

juzz222

Activity: 139

The Crypto Detective

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 11:20:34 AM

Morning Everyone,

Weekly Overview:

Roadmap release

Website Update

Renosbot migration

New Ann Page

Twitter Bounties

Updated bounty list

Have a nice week!

As you will see in the

Thank you for the update dev. Hope for the success of your project. If you want me to create you some banners for advertisement just PM me.

DynamQ

Activity: 378

Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 03:34:45 PM

-
great news! Many were waiting for the white paper, I hope that the course is good for the impact!
Will there be a Signature campaign? This can attract more attention to the coin.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
Daffadile

Activity: 602

Trending.me

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 05:11:35 PM

Still waiting for airdrop and bounty pay for twitter...

T 
TRENDING.me
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
      ⓉⓉⓉ  ICO - 15th Sept to 20th Oct   ⓉⓉⓉ                              ⊵⊵⊵⊵⊵ TRENDING.me ⊴⊴⊴⊴⊴
  ⓉⓉ  Reducing weekly bonus during ICO  ⓉⓉ               ✔ Earn Trends with your fashion style and attire.
       ⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉ  TRENDS ICO  ⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉ                   ►  ANN ThreadWhitepaperWebsiteBounty
seven.71

Activity: 364

=====Indonesia Bisa=====

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 05:50:47 PM

Twitter Bounties

I do not get paid,, heLOO dev
repeatedly I sent an email to her that there is no clarity  Huh Huh Angry Angry

▄▄████▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀  ▀▀███▄▄
        ▄▄███▀▀          ▀▀███▄▄
    ▄▄███▀▀                  ▀▀███▄▄
 ▄███▀▀                          ▀▀███▄
██▀        ▄█████▄    ▄▄████▄▄       ▀██
██      ▄▄█▀▀   ▀▀██▄█▀▀▀  ▀▀██▄      ██
██     ██▀          ▀          ██▄    ██
██    ██▀        ▄              ██    ██
██    ███       ███             ██    ██
██▄▄▄▄▄██▄   ▄▄████ ▄█████     ▄█▀    ██
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀█▄█▀       ▄██▀     ██
                  ██▀      ▄██▀       ██
             ▄▄▄         ▄██▀         ██
              ▀██▄     ▄██▀           ██
▀██▄▄           ▀██▄ ▄██▀          ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀███▄▄         ▀███▀        ▄▄███▀▀
      ▀▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀▀
          ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀
              ▀▀██▄▄▄███▀▀
                 ▀▀█▀▀
simplyvital health
██
██
║║║║
║║║║
██
██
.Powering True Care Coordination.
██
██
║║║║
║║║║
██
██
██
██
║║║║
║║║║
██
██
██
██
║║║║
║║║║
██
██
Menaxerius

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 06:09:01 PM

Twitter Bounties

same here, never got paid
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 12:15:02 AM

Smart Contract Orientated Chain
One of the main developments we will be pursuing during this time is a move to a Smart Contract orientated chain. Most likely this will be based off of the Ethereum codebase however we will be exploring other options. It gives us the opportunity to build applications and services on the blockchain rather than building external applications that are designed to accept Renos. This is where we estimate that most of our development resources will go as once it has been created it will provide a number of possibilities for us to generate an income which will make development self sustainable.

Why ETH? Crypto is  already saturated with so many ETH-based tokens and coins.

Dev, I suggest looking into tangle tech. This is the new innovation for 2018.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1216479.0

or

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1381323.0

A Tangle is a Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG).

Tangle vs Blockchain

Tangle/Lattice blockchain solves the following problems of its blockchain cousin:

Centralization of control
As history shows, small miners form big groups to reduce variation of the reward. This leads to concentration of power (computational and political) in hands of few pool operators and gives them ability to apply wide spectrum of policies (filtering, postponing) on certain transactions. Although there are no known cases where pool operators abused their power, there have been several instances where the opportunity were present. This possibility in a monetary system powering a multibillion (in USD) industry is completely unacceptable.

“Obsolete” cryptography
Although large scale quantum computers do not exist yet, future oriented companies have already begun initiating the steps towards quantum-resistant cryptography. From a security point of view it makes perfect sense to assume that hardware capable of cracking classical cryptoalgorithms may appear in the very near future, so preparation is the only defense.

Inability to conduct micropayments
Transaction fees are used to cover miner expenses and mitigate spam-attacks. They also set a threshold on the minimum amount of a payment below which money transfers become inexpedient.

Partition intolerance
Blockchain-based currencies are unable to survive long-sustained partitioning of the network because this may lead to reversal of a large number of transactions. It is also impossible to initiate an intentional partitioning in cases when it is required.

Discrimination of participants
Existing cryptocurrencies are heterogeneous systems with clear separation of roles (transaction issuers, transaction approvers). Such systems create unavoidable discrimination of some of their elements which in turn creates conflicts and makes all elements spend resources on conflict resolution.

Scalability limits
Some cryptocurrencies have hard limits on the maximum transaction rate and this limits cannot be removed in a decentralized manner. A magic number of a limit set before the launch cannot satisfy requirements of a system unless it is set by a person with extraordinary prediction skill. A too low value may hinder growth of the userbase, a too high value may open system to different kinds of attacks.

High requirements for hardware
Bitcoin-derived cryptocurrencies use its original script-based approach which allows implementation of a wide range of use-cases. Other currencies use an approach similar to one used by banks but add extra features. They both substantially raise requirements for hardware because of complex transaction processing logic.

Unlimited data growth
Storing of all state transitions leads to fast growth of data while does not increase stored balance information significantly. This inefficiency cannot be removed even with data pruning technique and high popularity of the currency may lead to its collapse.

▄█     ▄█▄     ▄█▄      ██     █▄
   ▄ ███ ▄ ▐███▌ ▄▄ ▐███▌ ▄▄ ▐███▀ ▄ ▀██▄ ▄
 ▄█▄▐█▀▄██▌ ██▀ ▄██▌ ▀█▀ ▄██▌ ▀██ ▄██▄▀█▌ █▄
▐██ ██ ███▀▄██ ▀████ ██▌ ▀███▀ ██▄ ███ ██ ▀█▌
 ▌ ███▌ █ ▄████  █▄ █████ ▄█▄ ████▌ ▄▄▐███ ▐
▄█ ▀██ ▐█▄ ████ ▐██ ▀███▀ ███ ▀███▌ ██ ███ ▐▌
██▌ █▄▐███▄ █▌ ▐████ ▄▄▄ █████ ▐█  ███▌ █ ▄██
▀█▌ ██ ▀██ ▐██▄ ▀██▀ ███▄▀███▀▄██▌ ▀█▀ ██▄▐█▀
  ▄ ███ ▐▌ ▀███▄ ██ ▀████ ▐█  ████ ▄█ ███▌▄▀
  ██▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀ ▄███ ▀▀▀ ▄██▌ ▀▀▀ ▐██ ▀▀ ██
   ▀▀    ▀▀▀     ▀█▀     ▀█▀▀    ▀█▀    ▀▀

███████████████████████████████████████████████
S I R I N  L Λ B S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████

████

▄▄█████████▄▄       
    ▄█████████████████▄   
  ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄ 
 ▐██████         ████████▌
 ███████   ▄▄▄▄▄   ███████
▐███████   ▄▄▄▄▄   ███████▌
▐███████   ▄▄▄▄▄   ███████▌
 ███████           ███████
 ▐███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████████████▀ 
    ▀█████████████████▀   
       ▀▀█████████▀▀       

█████████████████████████████

████

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▐██████████▀   ▐████████▌
 ███████████  ▐███████████
▐█████████      ▐█████████▌
▐███████████  ▐███████████▌
 ███████████  ▐███████████
 ▐██████████  ▐██████████▌
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

████

▄▄█████████▄▄       
    ▄█████████████████▄   
  ▄█████████████████████▄ 
 ▐█████▀█████▀ . ▀▀▐█████▌
 █████▌  ▀▀██      ███████
▐█████▌           ▐███████▌
▐██████▄         ▄████████▌
 ████████▀      ▄█████████
 ▐█████▄▄    ▄▄██████████▌
  ▀█████████████████████▀ 
    ▀█████████████████▀   
       ▀▀█████████▀▀       

████

▄▄█████████▄▄       
    ▄█████████████████▄   
  ▄█████████████████████▄ 
 ▐█████████████▀▀▀  █████▌
 █████████▀▀▀  ▄▀  ▐██████
▐████▀▀      ▄▀    ███████▌
▐██████▄▄  ▄▀     ▐███████▌
 ████████▌  ▄▄    ████████
 ▐████████▄████▄▄▐███████▌
  ▀█████████████████████▀ 
    ▀█████████████████▀   
       ▀▀█████████▀▀       

████
[/t
sri.bima

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 02:57:07 AM

What's up Renoscoin? When price RNS will be going up again? Grin
RenosCoin

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 11:00:06 AM

We are proud to announce a new partnership between the Renos and Drac development teams.

Renos will be offering 1,000,000 DRAC via their telegram crowdfunding tool with the following agreed terms:

- For every 4 RNS sent, 1 DRAC will be given.

- Any RNS raised by the crowdfund will enter escrow in which the DRAC team can request withdrawals for development. Withdrawal requests have to be publicly announced 24 hours prior to the withdrawal either by DRAC team or Escrow.  This is to inform the community of development actions and prevent potential misuse as the escrow reserves the right to postpone the withdrawal if there is a strong community backlash against it.

- Renos team will receive 250,000 DRAC to enter the same escrow rules as above. In return they will provide support setting up an ICO for the remaining supply at a later date, Promotion, Announcement page & website.

- If the ICO for the remaining supply occurs in the month (30 days) after the starting date of the Renos crowdfunding campaign, the price must be above the 1:4 swap ratio to ensure that the Renos coins sell out first.

- Both teams are encouraged to arrange development expenses in either the Renos or Drac received rather than liquidating for bitcoin or other currencies on the market although it is acknowledged that sometimes this wont be possible. It will be specified in the withdrawal request whether the expense will remain in Renos or Drac or be sold on the market.

Official launch date and instructions on how to take part will follow shortly.

DRAC Bitcointalk page: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1806593.0
Renos Bitcointalk page: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1809933.0

Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 694

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 11:27:41 AM

One of the main developments we will be pursuing during this time is a move to a Smart Contract orientated chain. Most likely this will be based off of the Ethereum codebase however we will be exploring other options. It gives us the opportunity to build applications and services on the blockchain rather than building external applications that are designed to accept Renos. This is where we estimate that most of our development resources will go as once it has been created it will provide a number of possibilities for us to generate an income which will make development self sustainable.

or

Tangle vs Blockchain

Tangle/Lattice blockchain solves the following problems of its blockchain cousin:

As history shows, small miners form big groups to reduce variation of the reward. This leads to concentration of power (computational and political) in hands of few pool operators and gives them ability to apply wide spectrum of policies (filtering, postponing) on certain transactions. Although there are no known cases where pool operators abused their power, there have been several instances where the opportunity were present. This possibility in a monetary system powering a multibillion (in USD) industry is completely unacceptable.

“Obsolete” cryptography
Although large scale quantum computers do not exist yet, future oriented companies have already begun initiating the steps towards quantum-resistant cryptography. From a security point of view it makes perfect sense to assume that hardware capable of cracking classical cryptoalgorithms may appear in the very near future, so preparation is the only defense.

Transaction fees are used to cover miner expenses and mitigate spam-attacks. They also set a threshold on the minimum amount of a payment below which money transfers become inexpedient.

Partition intolerance
Blockchain-based currencies are unable to survive long-sustained partitioning of the network because this may lead to reversal of a large number of transactions. It is also impossible to initiate an intentional partitioning in cases when it is required.

Existing cryptocurrencies are heterogeneous systems with clear separation of roles (transaction issuers, transaction approvers). Such systems create unavoidable discrimination of some of their elements which in turn creates conflicts and makes all elements spend resources on conflict resolution.

Scalability limits
Some cryptocurrencies have hard limits on the maximum transaction rate and this limits cannot be removed in a decentralized manner. A magic number of a limit set before the launch cannot satisfy requirements of a system unless it is set by a person with extraordinary prediction skill. A too low value may hinder growth of the userbase, a too high value may open system to different kinds of attacks.

Bitcoin-derived cryptocurrencies use its original script-based approach which allows implementation of a wide range of use-cases. Other currencies use an approach similar to one used by banks but add extra features. They both substantially raise requirements for hardware because of complex transaction processing logic.

Unlimited data growth
Storing of all state transitions leads to fast growth of data while does not increase stored balance information significantly. This inefficiency cannot be removed even with data pruning technique and high popularity of the currency may lead to its collapse.

Interesting..  I will read up on this later.  Thanks for the input scambust. 

RenosCoin

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 11:35:59 AM

or

Tangle vs Blockchain

“Obsolete” cryptography

Partition intolerance

Scalability limits

Unlimited data growth

Interesting..  I will read up on this later.  Thanks for the input scambust. 

Yes i also was meaning to say i will read into this, thanks for this and also to those who have suggested ideas via pm and on the roadmap comments document
Daffadile

Activity: 602

Trending.me

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 06:03:50 PM

Twitter Bounties

Twitter Bounties

I have asked more then twice about pay and get the whole "he is staff he is trusted blah blah blah" still I get ignored and not paid. Not good. Peopletell me he won't ruin his rep over a small payment but untill I get paid I don't believe this. He just has replied under our posts and didn't even answer us. Why support this coin ?

T 
TRENDING.me
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
      ⓉⓉⓉ  ICO - 15th Sept to 20th Oct   ⓉⓉⓉ                              ⊵⊵⊵⊵⊵ TRENDING.me ⊴⊴⊴⊴⊴
  ⓉⓉ  Reducing weekly bonus during ICO  ⓉⓉ               ✔ Earn Trends with your fashion style and attire.
       ⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉ  TRENDS ICO  ⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉ                   ►  ANN ThreadWhitepaperWebsiteBounty
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.