Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:14:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has defeated gold  (Read 28561 times)
wurth

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:52:45 AM

maybe in term of price, system, technology, gold defeated by bitcoin.
but, gold have other side that not owned by bitcoin. gold is pure treasure, cant decrease and useful.
and i think much people know gold than bitcoin, it mean gold's popularity is more than bitcoin
How can you said that gold defeated bitcoin by being a useful thing? Bitcoin is more useful than gold because if you will use bitcoin then you can transact to the other part of the world which is faster than the other way of transferring money and the potential return in bitcoin is bigger than the gold. So based on my comparisons i thin that gold has no chance compare to bitcoin.
Gold can be used to make jewelry, but Bitcoin is can not. Gold can limits its supply, but Bitcoin also can not do that (can clone more Bitcoin from hard fork, it look like as increase its supply). Do you think it is enough?

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:43:29 PM

as that is the reality now, the price of gold is already very much different from the price of bitcoin

do not be like a fool, do something soon, not just admire or be surprised
If we make a comparison in between gold and bitcoin, then we have to admire this thing that bitcoin has defeated the gold quite comfortably. In fact there are so many investors who were previously investing in bitcoin and are now happily investing bitcoin.

Bitcoin is the best thing in order to earn money this world has ever seen. Gold is far behind than that of bitcoin and it is bitcoin which is at the top of the list.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:09:03 PM

I think that the comparison is wrong, Because you should compare how easy to earn bitcoins rather than gold. It was a clear answer that bitcoins is a good and long term investment since the value is periodically increasing and it was easier to earn by working on different bounty campaigns.
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:11:35 PM

Bitcoin: $1260/BTC
Gold: $1241/xau
Well, I can not believe that the Bitcoin prices has crossed over gold sooner than I expect. I thought the process would be finished in April. Wow, Bitcoin is truly worth and everyone who has sold their Bitcoin has made a huge mistake. Nothing can stop Bitcoin right now.
Gold is left behind with bitcoin, the bubble never stops and here we are at $6120 mark. Investing in bitcoin is more profitable and in short time unlike gold that barely moving.
I don't think that the right term for bitcoin is bubble because you can see that the price is not a bubble and it is continuously going up because of the demand that keeps coming in bitcoin and that bubble that you are calling is not existing in bitcoin and i believe that even gold is a slow investment, it is still a good investment because like bitcoin it is just limited.
There is a difference between something being a bubble and something being worthless, the tulip mania was about tulips something completely worthless, the dot com bubble was a bubble but there were many useful business there and cryptocurrencies are the same, there are good projects out there and the best is bitcoin.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:13:51 PM

as that is the reality now, the price of gold is already very much different from the price of bitcoin

do not be like a fool, do something soon, not just admire or be surprised
All this will only grow in favor of bitcoin, and its price will likely rise several times over gold, over the next few years.

usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:21:21 PM

This are good news, the situation is strange. I wonder what would think those man who died in the gold fever, i'm sure that they have some regrets. I hope the price will keep go upside.
abramovich

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:23:51 PM

but, gold have other side that not owned by bitcoin. gold is pure treasure, cant decrease and useful.
and i think much people know gold than bitcoin, it mean gold's popularity is more than bitcoin
How can you said that gold defeated bitcoin by being a useful thing? Bitcoin is more useful than gold because if you will use bitcoin then you can transact to the other part of the world which is faster than the other way of transferring money and the potential return in bitcoin is bigger than the gold. So based on my comparisons i thin that gold has no chance compare to bitcoin.
I do not know why gold must have that terms to defeat Bitcoin, even they have that terms Bitcoin still unbeatable. I'm very agree with you Bitcoin is useful than gold, this currency can be mined and can be used some things such as payment also transfer bitcoin or money with low fee.
It's true, no one can beat the bitcoin now or in the future, because already so many investors who choose bitcoin for investment because the benefits are bitcoin same as gold is much different.
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 07:33:48 PM

This are good news, the situation is strange. I wonder what would think those man who died in the gold fever, i'm sure that they have some regrets. I hope the price will keep go upside.
they definitely choose gold because the price of gold is stable and not faster as bitcoin ,their regret looks gold has gone drop some people are already taking the path to bitcoin , gold prices drop Grin the successful entrepreneurs of the world choose to run from there

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:38:21 PM

Well, I can not believe that the Bitcoin prices has crossed over gold sooner than I expect. I thought the process would be finished in April. Wow, Bitcoin is truly worth and everyone who has sold their Bitcoin has made a huge mistake. Nothing can stop Bitcoin right now.
Bitcoin has already defeated gold and is still increasing and becoming better investment than gold. Most of the peopel preffer bitcoin investment than investing in gold as bitcoin is fast increasing currency and has Better return than gold investment.
rausvi15

Activity: 806
Merit: 507

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 08:50:49 AM

Yes off course bitcoin has defeated gold up to some extent because the demand of bitcoin is increasing day by day in the whole world and people have start investing in bitcoin while the demand of gold is decreasing day by day and also the interest of people is decreasing as compare to past.

logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:12:01 PM

I think that the comparison is wrong, Because you should compare how easy to earn bitcoins rather than gold. It was a clear answer that bitcoins is a good and long term investment since the value is periodically increasing and it was easier to earn by working on different bounty campaigns.
Bitcoin is best in both terms long term as well as shorter terms as in last week bitcoin is giving 1000$ profit to its investor and if we take in long term it gives a lot of profit and now this time invest into it you will gain high in future and talking about the era of gold has been ended as bitcoin is invented, bitcoin is commonly used now in all over the world but gold was symbol of richness but now bitcoin is.

Fireblade

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:17:17 PM

I do not know why gold must have that terms to defeat Bitcoin, even they have that terms Bitcoin still unbeatable. I'm very agree with you Bitcoin is useful than gold, this currency can be mined and can be used some things such as payment also transfer bitcoin or money with low fee.
It's true, no one can beat the bitcoin now or in the future, because already so many investors who choose bitcoin for investment because the benefits are bitcoin same as gold is much different.
Yes that is right that bitcoin is the strongest crypto currency in present time, and  think that it can only be because of the increasing number of bitcoin users. In fact bitcoin is the best crypto currency in present time, but i think that we do not need to compare bitcoin with gold as both are too much different from each other and there is no relation between them.
aeternus

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:33:51 PM

Gold can be used to make jewelry, but Bitcoin is can not. Gold can limits its supply, but Bitcoin also can not do that (can clone more Bitcoin from hard fork, it look like as increase its supply). Do you think it is enough?
Incorrect, the forks only create altcoins not bitcoins so the supply of bitcoin is still 21 million, also the supply of bitcoin is really limited unless the source code is changed, but the supply of gold is not limited we do not know how much gold is still around the globe, there are estimates but that is all.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:07:06 PM

Because of amazing trend of bitcoin from its existence, gold is overpowerd by bitcoin today. Not only by its popularity, but also in price value in the market place. The swift of people's trust and confidence in investment makes this into a big change. Of course, as investors are they preferred for bitcoin because of it's potentiality to earned more that having with gold.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:32:44 AM

As of now bitcoin win when we compare to gold, because for now bitcoin was a high price value compare to gold. Bitcoin like gold you stored them by long term after price huge increased in the market it is time to sell.
djgtr

Activity: 951

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:35:15 AM

for the moment I agree bit coin has beat gold, but to the infestation of the long term I still prefer gold.
well i think bitcoin has already defeat gold in terms of investment because tge price of the gold is really not the same as tbe price of the bitcoin bevause bitcoin price is verry volatile and it is really a profitable if we invest on bitcoin because its price is really amazing it can change  anytime anywhere unlike gold,gold price are not volatile it count a lot of year to rise and it count many years to fall.i believe that in terms of gaining profit through investment bitcoin is the best.
cherrymobile

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:25:36 AM

Yeah bitcoin is god ! Inagine the bitcoin price now is $6000 ate you kidding? This is a good way and opportunity to earn more money and this bitcoin can change the world so i hope someday bitcoin become legal to all country.
warr1979

Activity: 564

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:59:08 PM

for the moment I agree bit coin has beat gold, but to the infestation of the long term I still prefer gold.
well i think bitcoin has already defeat gold in terms of investment because tge price of the gold is really not the same as tbe price of the bitcoin bevause bitcoin price is verry volatile and it is really a profitable if we invest on bitcoin because its price is really amazing it can change  anytime anywhere unlike gold,gold price are not volatile it count a lot of year to rise and it count many years to fall.i believe that in terms of gaining profit through investment bitcoin is the best.
Bitcoin has overpass Gold in a short time by its value in the market.
It proved a cryptocurrency also a crypto asset can defeat an asset strongly in the world about the volatility and the value.
However, we still have much time to see the final result, but at current, I can't negate Bitcoin has defeated Gold.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:23:39 PM

Bitcoin has overpass Gold in a short time by its value in the market.
It proved a cryptocurrency also a crypto asset can defeat an asset strongly in the world about the volatility and the value.
However, we still have much time to see the final result, but at current, I can't negate Bitcoin has defeated Gold.
I agree, Bitcoin never defeated by gold because if we notice population of the world theres atleast 10% people know a bitcoin but gold will be in 100% known of all. We all known that gold have a strong value in the market but nothing to compare in bitcoin value. But possible that there will be the time that every gold investor will also be into bitcoin. And if you want to get decent profit try to hold both bitcoin and gold for better results.
aeternus

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:05:29 PM

Holding gold is not that bad, you are holding something that is going to keep his value for a very long time and also the price of gold has a tendency to correct itself every time there is an economic crisis, I think bitcoin has the capacity to do the same but we are not going to know if that is correct until it happens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: