Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:33:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has defeated gold  (Read 28561 times)
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:52:53 AM

Its so nice to read some Bitcoin memories and achievements from the past.  Now the price of gold is more than 5x to 6x of current Bitcoin's price. Someday gold's price will also reach 8k,  but bitcoin would be more than $100000.
The value of bitcoin obviously becomes much different when compared to gold, price movements are always increasing every day even at any time can change its value either decrease or increase its price, it makes bitcoin more interest by crypto lovers to be the best investment asset than gold.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ariewashere1

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:28:29 PM

I am only couple of months aged in bitcoin but still just view it as an interesting gold coin and idea but did not have any dreams about it, You may be a huge bitcoin fan if you had desires it!
iol

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:38:47 PM

Bitcoin: $1260/BTC
Gold: $1241/xau
Well, I can not believe that the Bitcoin prices has crossed over gold sooner than I expect. I thought the process would be finished in April. Wow, Bitcoin is truly worth and everyone who has sold their Bitcoin has made a huge mistake. Nothing can stop Bitcoin right now.
For sure it does. It will be soon defeat diamonds.
Whitefur

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:43:21 PM

Yes that was expected to happen bitcoin would have defeated gold way earlier but it did  not because it thought it was going far bitcoin is something that will reach new heights and i think it can even go to 50k someday but that will not happen soon.
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:04:53 PM

Yes bitcoin defeated gold because as i notice bitcoin is so popular and have a good profit and truly worth it...Its so nice to be part of Bitcoins i mean as Member of it.Thanks Bitcoins😊😊😊

bitcoinminer45678

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:42:03 PM

Yes bitcoin defeated gold because as i notice bitcoin is so popular and have a good profit and truly worth it...Its so nice to be part of Bitcoins i mean as Member of it.Thanks Bitcoins😊😊😊
gold have its own features i think most of the gold is now using for some decoration of men women in the world and have now very low contribution in the economy as the world is running through transaction while a common man cannot do transaction with gold as he she will use it for jeweler and the common man need some source of money like paper currency or BTC to make transaction like purchase foods etc for himself.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:57:32 PM

gold have its own features i think most of the gold is now using for some decoration of men women in the world and have now very low contribution in the economy as the world is running through transaction while a common man cannot do transaction with gold as he she will use it for jeweler and the common man need some source of money like paper currency or BTC to make transaction like purchase foods etc for himself.

Bitcoin is differ to the gold. Bitcoin will be change everyday but gold will not change any time. It will change some time. Bitcoin is useful to change other process. Bitcoin is life to be change and improve your knowledge. Gold use some time. So it will must not use for the further process. But bitcoin will be use any country and easy way to chge the money.
it will count the  all country people it use for the future business process.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
CowboyKiller

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:42:53 PM

Bitcoin is differ to the gold. Bitcoin will be change everyday but gold will not change any time. It will change some time. Bitcoin is useful to change other process. Bitcoin is life to be change and improve your knowledge. Gold use some time. So it will must not use for the further process. But bitcoin will be use any country and easy way to chge the money.
it will count the  all country people it use for the future business process.
Although I not sure others have Bitcoin and using it or not, but I'm sure, at least in every normal family (not is the poor) all owns some once Gold for the life. I asked my neighbor do they know Bitcoin, but almost answer are "NO"! So, how do all people of the world using Bitcoin for business as your said.
50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:02:56 PM

There was never a war between Bitcoin and Gold. Im not sure where you are getting that from. Gold is not a competitor of BTC. Gold will always have value, as will diamonds, rubies, solver and all other precious metals.gems. Each one of them is like its own cryptourrency.

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

WHITEPAPER (KO)        WHITEPAPER (EN)     

TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK     TWITTER    ANN THREAD

MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   GITHUB   INSTAGRAM   KAKAOTALK
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:01:27 AM

Bitcoin has not yet able to defeat gold but with this positive trend will likely continue. And I suspect that once Bitcoin starts to compete for gold, I believe this will happen, Every nation states will panic and increase their reaction against cryptocurrencies. Gold markets will begin to fall. There will be increased attempts to regulate Bitcoin to protect the interests of gold holders.
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:09:22 PM

Bitcoin has not yet able to defeat gold but with this positive trend will likely continue. And I suspect that once Bitcoin starts to compete for gold, I believe this will happen, Every nation states will panic and increase their reaction against cryptocurrencies. Gold markets will begin to fall. There will be increased attempts to regulate Bitcoin to protect the interests of gold holders.

I think it is very hard, because the community of Gold is not small. You can see all countries of the world are using Gold to compare the rich of every country. As long as treasury of the country has more gold reserves, these countries can have more percents to become the richest country and the value of currency in these countries also have high price.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:47:35 PM

Even though bitcoin defeated gold on value. Gold is more stable than bitcoin because all country in the world are using gold. Gold can last forever. And i don't know if bitcoin can last forever too.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Blackwalker

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:54:53 AM

It had defeated gold a long time ago gold is not worth a lot also it is a lot easier to get gold than to get one bitcoin and i am not talking about buying them that is why i prefer bitcoin over gold anyways.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:42:31 AM

I think it is not right to compare gold with Bitcoin, because gold is a valuable mineral used in many industries. So 1 kg of gold will always be worth more than 1 Bitcoin, compare a 9-10 year old technology with an old mine as human history.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:47:46 AM

I think it is not right to compare gold with Bitcoin, because gold is a valuable mineral used in many industries. So 1 kg of gold will always be worth more than 1 Bitcoin, compare a 9-10 year old technology with an old mine as human history.
Maybe what you have said is true, but bitcoin users never think in such a manner. Even now if technology is no more available you could have never got the opportunity to invest into gold in a digital form. Everything depends on  technology whether it's mineral or something else. So, an technology backing system growing in less than  ten years time gaining potential to defeat gold in terms of value has taken place. Soon it might gain the trust of hold investors too.

arief89

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:01:10 PM

For now gold is defeated by bitcoin, although bitcoin is uncertain, but now bitcoin prices are getting expensive, it's time for bitcoin to show that bitcoin is a good and reliable digital currency for the future. ...

maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:19:05 PM

For now gold is defeated by bitcoin, although bitcoin is uncertain, but now bitcoin prices are getting expensive, it's time for bitcoin to show that bitcoin is a good and reliable digital currency for the future. ...

Well this is an never ending debate whether gold or bitcoin but I feel that we cannot compare these two things as gold is more reliable and can be accepted worldwide and the value of gold increase at a real slow rate but on the other hand bitcoin might not be as reliable as gold but has potential to give huge profits real quick are we are currently witnessing and needs more adaptability.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:44:42 PM

why are we comparing gold and bitcoin?) they are different.. as grandfather and grandson), both are good if used their in business...gold is more stable to save money, and bitcoin allows you to get more profit, but also has more risks
ArtPt

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:46:54 PM

Not actually, since BTC cap is still way smaller than Gold cap. But if compare by inverstors interest, then probably, yes, it happened.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:51:33 PM

Bitcoin: $1260/BTC
Gold: $1241/xau
Well, I can not believe that the Bitcoin prices has crossed over gold sooner than I expect. I thought the process would be finished in April. Wow, Bitcoin is truly worth and everyone who has sold their Bitcoin has made a huge mistake. Nothing can stop Bitcoin right now.
Bitcoin will never defeat gold. We all know that gold is one of the valuable things in the world. Many people are taking care of their gold because of its value. Bitcoin is still new in the world and it seems that it doesn't have enough power to surpass gold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: