Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 12:00:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has defeated gold  (Read 28571 times)
cydrick

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:45:15 AM

Bitcoin: $1260/BTC
Gold: $1241/xau
Well, I can not believe that the Bitcoin prices has crossed over gold sooner than I expect. I thought the process would be finished in April. Wow, Bitcoin is truly worth and everyone who has sold their Bitcoin has made a huge mistake. Nothing can stop Bitcoin right now.
Yes in. The future it will not the same  bitcoin will increase the price
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:59:54 AM

Well, I can not believe that the Bitcoin prices has crossed over gold sooner than I expect. I thought the process would be finished in April. Wow, Bitcoin is truly worth and everyone who has sold their Bitcoin has made a huge mistake. Nothing can stop Bitcoin right now.
all of us know that bitcoin has defeated gold.before the price of gold is really higher than bitcoin but now we all know that bitcoin is becoming higher than higher,so if you have time,earn a lot of btc for you can sell it in a right price.
Yes i stronly agree on that bitcoin is already defeated gold in terms of value and prices but through appearance and popularity gold is really more than bitcoin because from the start gold is there and bitcoin is only new on or through the people arround they really hear much more news about gold than bitcoin.gold is a legendary and  bitcoin is only a newbie if we reffer to year and popularity but if we reffer on a price  bitcoin is the best .
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:00:50 AM

Would agree on this! Many have sold their bitcoin already not really believing that it can even defeated gold as early as now. Bitcoin has been doing really well and continuously gaining it's value because of the probably millions of users of it. It is amazing that bitcoin is being used by many and that's why it's price also increase.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:07:50 AM

all of us know that bitcoin has defeated gold.before the price of gold is really higher than bitcoin but now we all know that bitcoin is becoming higher than higher,so if you have time,earn a lot of btc for you can sell it in a right price.
Yes i stronly agree on that bitcoin is already defeated gold in terms of value and prices but through appearance and popularity gold is really more than bitcoin because from the start gold is there and bitcoin is only new on or through the people arround they really hear much more news about gold than bitcoin.gold is a legendary and  bitcoin is only a newbie if we reffer to year and popularity but if we reffer on a price  bitcoin is the best .

Bitcoin has defeated Gold in terms of price. Bitcoin is way more than expensive than Gold. But when we talk about popularity, Gold wins. Gold has already been popular since the world war. Everyone around the world know Gold and it's been accepted worldwide. Gold has proven its worth for how many years. Bitcoin on the other hand is in the process of gaining more popularity, although it's more profitable to have bitcoin as an investment, but there's always a chance of losing your money unlike Gold. Still, I prefer Gold for a long term investment and bitcoin for short term investment.
red123

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:41:27 AM

I'm not sure in it. Gold was in human history for a long time. And still there.
Also, gold is real. You can take it, you can ear it, you can eat it!
BTC and gold is different things, like meat and vegetables, but with same opportunity
Emem29

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:47:44 AM

Just compare the total value of all gold in circulation and the total value of all bitcoins in circulation.
You will have your answer.  Smiley

Yes! Big yes!! Bitcoin is now lead than gold. He defeated gold. Becuase his price now is so high, and i think that is not the end of his value, i know he is bring more value in 2018. Bitcoins already exceeds gold price and bitcoins price compared to gold price, thats insane!
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:55:53 AM

Yes, bitcoin is ahead, but after all, all this was very much expected and now it is still growing in price and this is not the limit. The forecasts are very good and if you can buy bitcoin now, I think that in May there will be a completely different price for bitcoin.
El Il-mythos

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:31:27 AM

Not possible I think. Bitcoin become expensive only because of reducing the number. But gold has a more supply and need not to reduce just to make it expensive. I think the acceptable one is bitcoin become the second to the gold when it comes in value.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Hello World!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:59:17 AM

At this point btc overcame gold value, and it can overcome its value much higher. But we all know sooner, btc value have the chance to decrease, it may happen that gold will be higher again.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:56:57 AM

Many people think that bitcoin has defeated gold, and I think this is wrong because there are still many things that must be tested to beat gold, because gold is the biggest investment and the world's strongest.

RamBahadur.Gurung

Activity: 457
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:34:25 AM

What sort of stupidity? The market cap of Bitcoin is now around 1/20th of that of gold. And the number of users of gold is in billions, while the same for Bitcoins stand at tens of millions.
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:53:44 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin defeated gold on the price, but it is not in the popularity and acceptance. Yes, bitcoin is now much more expensive than gold, but the gold acceptance and popularity is very outstanding. Gold is much acceptable by many of people, and most of the people want to have some gold as their jewelry. We all now that gold is very famous than bitcoin because gold is the most precious metal.
Al Amin

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:41:52 PM

it is true bitcoin prices are far superior to gold, but bitcoin can not beat the luxury of gold. Gold and bitcoin have their own advantages of having both is a good idea.

Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:11:44 PM

Will im not quitly surprise bitcoin cross over the gold because of bitcoin demand.Bitcoin is now higher and higher every years to come while gold is still on same price moving too slow but the good about gold . Its cannot be a buble unlike bitcoin.Bitcoin is a buble a huge bubke that make you rich..
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:26:05 PM

Yes, in terms of price bitcoin is now ahead than gold.
But we don't know if the price of bitcoin is temporary which is controlled by some whales that waiting to dump there coins and gain millions of profits.
Gold was already tested in the market and has physical appearance. The value is more stable than bitcoin.

I think we need to wait another year to justify that claims.
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:35:40 PM

Maybe in this period of time bitcoins are now much more valuable than gold because bitcoins are very expensive. But we all know that bitcoins are just an artificially made by a man but no man can creat gold so the time will come that the gold will be very expensive and the bitcoins will just remain as history because gold are nature wonders so they will never be out of style. The time will come there will be no enough golds in this worlds and so the price of the gold will be much more expensive.
Bitshake

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:37:43 PM

What sort of stupidity? The market cap of Bitcoin is now around 1/20th of that of gold. And the number of users of gold is in billions, while the same for Bitcoins stand at tens of millions.

Roar of applause!

BTC is growing very fast but the road is very very long and probably the gold still remain the gold.. it shines! Girls love shining gold! Will you gift your girlfriend a BTC ring? ahah
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:40:46 PM

it is true bitcoin prices are far superior to gold, but bitcoin can not beat the luxury of gold. Gold and bitcoin have their own advantages of having both is a good idea.
GOLD has always been an opportunity for investors around the world. It is globally recognized as a valuable item that can be turned into almost every Fiat currency.One thing is of great benefit to Bitcoin is that it can be easily transported regardless of quantity
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:07:59 PM

by some indicators bitcoin may exceed gold, but gold will forever remain a precious metal and the most used in technology, so its value is unquestionable
Jdragon6x6

Activity: 247

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:36:52 PM

Gold is measured in weight, while Bitcoin, much like currency, is an abstract form of money and can only be measured in units of itself. One Bitcoin is worth a lot more than 1 gram of gold, but a lot less than 1 tonne.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: