Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:23:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has defeated gold  (Read 28561 times)
pissyas

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:46:55 PM

Yes off course bitcoin has defeated gold up to some extent because the demand of bitcoin is increasing day by day in the whole world and people have start investing in bitcoin while the demand of gold is decreasing, Bitcoin is more useful than gold because if you will use bitcoin then you can transact to the other part of the world
Yes that's right , I think that with the passage of time when bitcoin will become more and moe popular people will like to choose bitcoin instead of gold and therefore in future we can expect that its value will start decreasing
Yep, Bitcoin really defeated gold when talking about the value. The value of the bitcoin today is now very high. Many people are now preferring bitcoin than gold because they know the advantages of having bitcoin
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:50:38 PM

Bitcoin has indeed defeated gold in terms of price but did not beat gold in terms of stable gold prices.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
gakadem

Activity: 168
Merit: 106

No success in a short time

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:51:36 PM

it's really true but we can not compare it only because based on the total results of all the gold and the circulation of the total value of all the outstanding bitcoin
gold is different, because gold stock is not limited
whereas bitcoin has a value limit, and it is estimated that bitcoin will be exhausted in the mine until the end of 2040...

dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:57:10 PM

On the off chance that you take a gander at the market circumstance now bitcoin has beaten gold. In any case, 4 years back that is prevalent gold. This is on the grounds that bitcoin stock whenever is lessened, some effectively possessed by speculators. And afterward now numerous individuals have advanced monetary forms making bitcoin costs progressively beat gold costs.
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:47:52 PM

Maybe soon bitcoin defeated gold if majority of human will looking for bitcoin only. It defends upon the management on how they manage being trustworthy and popular in the whole world. If we look forward bitcoin can easily defeated gold if bitcoin will rise globally to the top. As i said popularity and trust of people is the key on how bitcoin will defeated gold.

It won't happen because gold are being used as a form of jewelries and treasures, a display or a component to electronic devices, vene if there is no one who are using gold as a payment, its worldwide uses will sustain its price stability and its demand every now and then will continue to grow. Gold on has the upper advantage because it can be used by the masses in the real world.

Bitcoin: $1260/BTC
Gold: $1241/xau
Well, I can not believe that the Bitcoin prices has crossed over gold sooner than I expect. I thought the process would be finished in April. Wow, Bitcoin is truly worth and everyone who has sold their Bitcoin has made a huge mistake. Nothing can stop Bitcoin right now.
all of us know that bitcoin has defeated gold.before the price of gold is really higher than bitcoin but now we all know that bitcoin is becoming higher than higher,so if you have time,earn a lot of btc for you can sell it in a right price.
Yes i stronly agree on that bitcoin is already defeated gold in terms of value and prices but through appearance and popularity gold is really more than bitcoin because from the start gold is there and bitcoin is only new on or through the people arround they really hear much more news about gold than bitcoin.gold is a legendary and  bitcoin is only a newbie if we reffer to year and popularity but if we reffer on a price  bitcoin is the best .

Bitcoin has defeated Gold in terms of price. Bitcoin is way more than expensive than Gold. But when we talk about popularity, Gold wins. Gold has already been popular since the world war. Everyone around the world know Gold and it's been accepted worldwide. Gold has proven its worth for how many years. Bitcoin on the other hand is in the process of gaining more popularity, although it's more profitable to have bitcoin as an investment, but there's always a chance of losing your money unlike Gold. Still, I prefer Gold for a long term investment and bitcoin for short term investment.

That's not true, I don't remember where did I read it but they said that in order for BTC to defeat gold's price. 1 BTC must be at least 500k$, and as to what I'm seeing as of now. We are far from reaching that.

MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:56:22 PM

yes, it is for now. but nobody know what will happen in the future. bitcoin is a phenomenal currently, but nobody now what next
Scallywag

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:59:54 PM

People would rather own bitcoin then gold and that is a good sign i guess. Bitcoin is way easier to buy and sell for young people, once the baby boomers will sell their gold investments the price will decline slowly.
markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:00:06 PM

yeah, bitcoin prices these days is kinda higher than gold. well, this make bitcoin is good asset to invest in digital currencies. dependable, and kinda stable sometimes. well, i hope in this year there would be advance development in digital currencies that we could use it for daily basis on our live.
Glaseseye

Activity: 88
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:11:23 PM

Yes I also agree on you bitcoin already beat gold in terms of real currency prices but through the appearance and popularity of gold is much more valuable. Actually gold is known for much longer and the new bitcoin is just a bit famous by people in the world or through their closest people across their closest family or friends who really believe a lot on bitcoin. More news about gold than bitcoin. Gold is more legendary and bitcoin is overshadowed like a newbie if it comes off year and price but if we bid or invest on bitcoin price is the best thing.
Bitcoin has indeed defeated Gold in terms of price. Also Bitcoin is much more expensive than Gold. But when we think about popularity, gold wins. Gold has been popular since the world war. Gold has proven its value for how many years. Bitcoin on the other hand is in the process of gaining more popularity, although it is more profitable to have an investment, but there is always your money ruin, unlike real Gold. Maybe I will choose Gold to invest long-term and bitcoin for short-term invested.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 07:05:35 PM

Yes off course bitcoin has defeated gold up to some extent because the demand of bitcoin is increasing day by day in the whole world

You are being delusional at this point. Demand is when there is a usage for it however in this case , we almost dont see any usage of it yet. Some major usage in this case and the demand for gold is still higher

Most people buy bitcoin nowadays not because they want it but they literally only want to get profit from it. Most people that purchase bitcoin nowadays dont even know how this thing works . Thats a sad fact

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Yara1

Activity: 193
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:16:27 PM

Bitcoin has defeated gold already.
syahdurindu

Activity: 231

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:14:18 AM

When compared in terms of bitcoin prices better than gold. But in my opinion, gold remains the main thing with a lot of interest from kids, parents, adults and grandmothers also know about gold, because everyone already knows gold to save their money, while those who know bitcoin are just certain people who knows how bitcoin works. ,

setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:16:40 AM

It's true, bitcoin has defeated gold in terms of price but we shouldn't really be comparing them since they can be used for entirely different purposes.
If we are comparing them from investment point of view, then I think of bitcoin as more suitable option than that of gold.

Gold is having a very stable market value and that too since quite a long period of time. Investing in gold will give you nothing profitable as compared to that of investing your money into bitcoin. Investing in bitcoin will help you make some very good amount of money in less time.
scorpion27

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:51:04 AM

it's true today bitcoin costs more than gold but bitcoin is currently experiencing a fairly deep decline, so I think the bitcoin price is not too strong, the price can be affected by a country that has a strong economy like china and south korea, the decline of bitcoin has been caused by both this country

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ TRU REPUTATION NETWORK ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
PRE-SALE OPEN UNTIL 5th MARCH 2018 | PROOF OF REPUTATION  (http://tru.ltd/tokensale)
RAMSHIVDEEPAK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:16:58 AM

It is not fully true.yes price or in term of return,Bitocoin has greater potential then GOLD.But in term trust it can't, because time time many gov. Are trying to suppress the bitocoin. Bitocoin has risk greater than GOLD,but it is true GREATER RISK GREATER GAIN.
Farhan786

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:29:34 PM

Bitcoin has won gold, but investment is like a marathon. You can overcome everyone at the beginning, but at the end of the race come lose power and end to the end. So it can happen with Bitcoin it's still the first to be joyful.
bilyboy

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:45:04 PM

I couldnt believe that bitcoin defeated gold .. because in any aspect we should know in the whole population of the world theres atleast 10% people know a bitcoin but gold will be 100% known of all .. and we all known that gold have a strong value in the market that can buy even if the whole nation ..
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:22:51 AM

If you look at the market situation now bitcoin has beaten gold. But, 5 years back that is superior gold. This is because bitcoin stock at any time is reduced, some already owned by investors. And then now many people have digital currencies (bitcoin), making bitcoin prices increasingly beat gold prices.
Things have changed quite a lot and now they are not like the way they were in the past. In the past, gold was considered as the most valuable asset and all the investors were investing their money in gold but since the time the market value of gold gets stable, people left making any investment in gold. Right now, bitcoin is far better option than that of gold and it can really make you earn more money.
Krtok

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 08:31:15 AM

To say nothing, in my opinion, gold is certainly more reliable. Although you can earn more on bitcoin.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:36:37 AM

To say nothing, in my opinion, gold is certainly more reliable. Although you can earn more on bitcoin.

I think in terms of price and volatility, bitcoin is reigning but in terms of being a good and reliable source of income it will still be gold. A lot of good investors are still picking gold, metals, as they usually say to be a good investment and not bitcoin. Digital currencies moves quickly, that is an advantage and a disadvantage of it.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: