Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:43:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has defeated gold  (Read 28561 times)
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:24:16 PM

There are a lot of differnece that gold and bitcoin has. If we are going to speak about gaining bitcoin really defeated gold because in bitcoin we just need to get the right timing about the price because it's price is really unstable and we can really gain a huge of profit through buy and selling. While in gold we cannot buy many of it because it is always on a high price, gold is verry risky I believe that bitcoin defeated gold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:00:58 PM

Although the rise in bitcoin prices is stunning, but it will not defeated gold, the main reason is that almost 100% of people in the world can accept gold so marketcap gold may reach 21 digits while bitcoin marketcap is no more than 12 digits and no more than 1% a world that uses bitcoin.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:17:34 PM

Bitcoin can be more expensive than gold. It can be happen especially its value were keep on progressing. The bitcoin value can be earn a lot of profit unlike the gold not that much profit you can earn. Well, if you invest bitcoin, you might be able to get profit from it. But if you have any gold that you have seen it in the middle of nowhere, you can also have profit because you dont invest on it. But still, bitcoin and gold can be helpful for us who want to earn money and achieve what they want to achieve.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:27:31 PM

yes, bitcoin has beaten gold.
not just in price, but now people prefer to buy bitcoin rather than gold.
virtual currency like bitcoin is now more popular than gold.
Izalcomax

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:15:04 PM

At this time i think GOLD still better than bitcoin.. gold has the indisputable track record, having been a cherished store of value for thousands of years across human civilizations in every corner of this world. Gold is not a pet rock or a speculative asset, it's an element. Gold is a very low-risk store of value. 50 years from now it's going to still be valuable.
HalfDeck

Activity: 223
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:08:29 PM

Bitcoin: $1260/BTC
Gold: $1241/xau
Well, I can not believe that the Bitcoin prices has crossed over gold sooner than I expect. I thought the process would be finished in April. Wow, Bitcoin is truly worth and everyone who has sold their Bitcoin has made a huge mistake. Nothing can stop Bitcoin right now.

Yes as expected though last year bitcoin surpassed the price of Gold , and suddenly shock the world and as of now many people noticing bitcoin and also bitcoin gaining it's popularity which positively gain more opportunities on the near future. And as of today bitcoin is decreasing because of the demand on the marketplace , a lot of whales and holders been panic selling then it result to decrease the price of bitcoin , but yet it's increasing and now just holding my coins , and waiting.
The whale did not sell Bitcoin because they be panic by the Bitcoin price decreaes. The Bitcoin decreased because the whale stop to buy more and take profit. After the whale stop to buy more Bitcoin, the normal investor and speculator can not keep patience to wait more when they need money to do other things. Finally, the whale just need to spread some FUD made the panic seller sold Bitcoin at low price.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:47:48 PM

I think bitcoin has not been tested in many ways so it can not be said already defeated gold, as we know that bitcoin is present about 10 years while gold has been thousands of years, in any condition gold can be accepted wherever, whenever and anyone, while bitcoin not necessarily accepted people because people are not familiar with bitcoin.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:33:30 AM

In my opinion has not been defeated gold, this can be seen from various angles for example is the number of users, I'm sure that almost 100% of people in this world know gold while bitcoin users is not more than 1%, this is what makes many countries have not legalized bitcoin so gold is better than bitcoin.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:13:27 PM

Guiding the present great wellness of bitcoin, there is a monetary struggle raging in China. If Beijing manages to management transactions greater, Bitcoin may not keep on for a lengthy time to shadow the venerable gold normal.
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:39:38 PM

In my opinion has not been defeated gold, this can be seen from various angles for example is the number of users, I'm sure that almost 100% of people in this world know gold while bitcoin users is not more than 1%, this is what makes many countries have not legalized bitcoin so gold is better than bitcoin.
Bitcoin will never defeated gold because Gold has long history and Gold also have many important application in the life. I see you said quite exactly that almost 100% of people in the world know gold while Bitcoin is very a little about 1% - 2%. Beside, Many people think that the price of Bitcoin is higher than Gold but i think they mistook. Total gold in the world is approximate 17 millions Kg and Bitcoin is 17 millions Coin so we should compare 1 Bitcoin and 1 kg Gold. 1 kg Gold = $43,000 now while 1 bitcoin is just $10,0700.
usam_coiner

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:30:03 PM

Bitcoin will never defeated gold because Gold has long history and Gold also have many important application in the life. I see you said quite exactly that almost 100% of people in the world know gold while Bitcoin is very a little about 1% - 2%. Beside, Many people think that the price of Bitcoin is higher than Gold but i think they mistook. Total gold in the world is approximate 17 millions Kg and Bitcoin is 17 millions Coin so we should compare 1 Bitcoin and 1 kg Gold. 1 kg Gold = $43,000 now while 1 bitcoin is just $10,0700.
gold will become part of history now bitcoin has defeated gold now and the rate of bitcoin shows that gold is used in ancient time for symbol of richness now people are saying that that one is rich who have maximum no of bitcoins so forget about gold.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:03:10 PM

- What you say is quite reasonable but it is not entirely accurate because as you say, at a certain angle, Bitcoin can not beat gold in the popularity and reliability, people still like gold more. However, we should clearly analyze this problem, although bitcoin does not beat gold at that angle but it beats gold in value and profits it brings, and it appears after gold, the opportunity and potential for growth are still great, it just adds a reasonable amount of time, beat gold entirely a thing that we can think of

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
LeonardoDiCrypto

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:54:39 PM

This comparison of the price of Bitcoin and Gold makes no sense at all. They are different markets with different logics, which move at different paces and for different reasons. You could as well compare Bitcoin with apples. It wouldn't make less sense.
Farhan786

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:14:30 PM

Bitcoin is very strong today and it seems Bitcoin has got more energy. Bitcoin prices are shown to be more powerful than gold. Bitcoin was always good but gold and time only showed its advantages and powers against the fiat, decentralization needs and good for everyone.
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:31:49 PM

Bitcoin will never ever defeat gold. Even if the value of bitcoin is soaring i don't think its better than gold. Gold is more stable and it is widely accepted by all countries.

Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:09:28 AM

gold will never die. because it doesnt depend on anything. it will be valuable forever. but bitcoin depends on many things. even now there are better and faster cryptocurrencies comparing with bitcoin and in the near future one of those altcoin will start dominating the crypto market instead of bitcoin.
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:18:11 AM

Does Bitcoin is a better investment than gold in 2018? It’s hard to say, as past performance isn’t a guarantee for future performance.
Gold is a safe haven for investors in the world so i think gold still better than bitcoin but for some crypto traders, bitcoin is a better choice for a short period of time.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:27:47 AM

yes, bitcoin has long beaten gold, now bitcoin prices have reached $ 11,384. gold is far behind by bitcoin, now many people say that bitcoin will become the world's currency in the future. if anyone knows bitcoin then they are more willing to invest with bitcoin than gold because the profit from bitcoin is very big than gold.

shuvo999

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:12:49 PM

yes, bitcoin has long beaten gold, now bitcoin prices have reached $ 11,384. gold is far behind by bitcoin, now many people say that bitcoin will become the world's currency in the future. if anyone knows bitcoin then they are more willing to invest with bitcoin than gold because the profit from bitcoin is very big than gold.
GOLD has no comparison with bitcoin because both are hell different. But if we still compare them, bitcoin for sure wins the game and this because of its capability to increase and decrease in value frequently. Gold does not provided people with much opportunity of making money. 
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:32:49 PM

gold will become part of history now bitcoin has defeated gold now and the rate of bitcoin shows that gold is used in ancient time for symbol of richness now people are saying that that one is rich who have maximum no of bitcoins so forget about gold.
If truly we talk about the price and the demand I must say bitcoin is better than gold and it has no comparison with gold. bitcoin is much better than gold it is high in price and it has a lot of potential to grow but gold is being use by a lot of people just as a jwillary nothing else, bitcoin is safe and no one can know about your bitcoin so it will grow for your future and will not bad for your safety as well but a lot of gold can cause danger for you because you can get robe if you are not having proper system to hold your gold. But for bitcoin the only thing you need is wallet to save and the practice to hold and after that everything will be profit only

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: