Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:08:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying BFL debt. $0.10 per dollar owed.  (Read 15967 times)
John Self

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 06:51:56 PM

^ So this is how they got the money to gamble, by stealing.

14GXJ3Q16PJNNF6v4iyxhvuhacuhvckMym
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ursa

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 06:52:04 PM

Hey Josh,

Who killed the FPGA market with bullshit like 1w/GH/s and dumping prices and failed to deliver?
Who promised 1000 BTC to charity if fails to achieve the power goal?
Shut the fuck up and DELIVER or REFUND or go to RESIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (you and your bosses)
a1phanumrc

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 07:04:47 PM

@Inaba
shut up and pay 1000BTC to charity

Why does this question keep getting passed over by BFL? There should be some kind of boycott against BFL (even if they ship tomorrow) until this promise is addressed.

BC tips: BA1phaSEpCN7jiSS33SSWXf3Bs1rP9SKir
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 07:12:39 PM

Why does this question keep getting passed over by BFL? There should be some kind of boycott against BFL (even if they ship tomorrow) until this promise is addressed.

I dunno, where's the original post?  Surely they can give the poster a scammer tag, no?
creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 08:06:41 PM

The fact of the matter is, I have not lied or made up false information ....

LOL. Josh? Seriously? You have not lied?

That is rich. I wonder if JZ intended that sentence to continue on and got distracted, for instance:

The fact of the matter is, I have not lied or made up false information...while playing water polo

...that I could almost believe.

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 08:45:35 PM

WOW.

I've been idly following this whole BFL debacle for a few months, as I've got a few shares in a mining fund that's waiting on a pre-order.

The behaviour of BFL staff on this forum and others is absolutely disgraceful.

BFL, you folks have brought great, great shame to yourselves -- not through your hilariously inaccurate deadlines, but through your interactions with others on this forum.

Would you buy ANYTHING from a company whose representatives are calling others "pieces of shit" and "idiots" in public forums?

Absolutely disgraceful. Both of you should shut the fuck up until you start shipping. Until that happens, YOUR PRIORITY IS ON DELIVERING. Not mouthing off to strangers.

Your arrogance has made you the laughing stock of the entire Bitcoin community.

YOUR ARROGANCE IS WHY YOUR COMPANY WILL FAIL.

+1

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 09:15:11 PM

It's obvious with recent propaganda videos and lack of communication that the entire scheme is ready to collapse,
This is not incompatible with shipping some units. +0.

Of course it is.  If the entire alleged "scheme" collapsed, how would one ship out units?  The definition of a collapsed "scheme" is one where it is no longer producing the result.  Therefore it would be impossible to ship units.

In the interests of absolute transparency. I do not own any potion of butterfly labs I do have orders placed through butterfly labs. I do not believe my orders will be fulfilled.
It's quite possible they could fulfil some orders, but not his. +0.

This has some merit until you take the context of the post, which I did not quote in it's entirety.  Therefore your statement that it's possible is invalid in light of the context.  His claim is that it's impossible for BFL to be a real company and that it's a scam.  If it were a scam, it would not ship product, therefore, once again, if BFL fulfilled any orders it would likely fulfill his order.  The only realistic assement of not fulfilling his order would be BFL not fulfilling ANY orders.

This is further backed up by the fact  that he continues to maintain orders with BFL when he could just as easily get a refund.  Therefore it's quite clear that he doesn't even believe his own lies.

You believe you'll make your profit from BFL shipping a functional product, i don't believe that is a possiblity.
Again, not incompatible with shipping some units. +0.

I agree with this one for the most part, but again in the context of his statements and the fact that he maintains orders, it's clear that either he's the stupidest person in the world (for keeping orders with a company he doesn't believe will ship) or he's lying.  Either way, it's clear evidence that he actually believes BFL will ship product and that it's not a scam.

This thread is my hedge(albeit in a less scumbag way) against butterfly labs's ponzi scheme, an obvious scam.
This is probably the closest to saying "they will not ship," but could also refer to the fact that BFL was obviously using customer preorders to fund R&D and there was never a guarantee that they would have a product. If they had failed, all of the "pre-orderers" would be completely screwed, as that money was GONE. Hence, Ponzi scheme that may have gotten lucky and actually produced a working product (sort of). +0

Unfortunately, your entire premise is false.  There is nothing "obvious" about BFL using customer perorders to fund R&D.  That's just a fantasy you've made up (or repeated, as the case may be) and there is no credible evidence to support this assertion.  You may wish it to be true and you may want to believe it to be true, but you are unable to produce any credible evidence to support your assertion, which essentially makes it false (since it is false), and the only credible source of information (whether you choose to accept it as credible or not is immaterial, since it's your ONLY source) states otherwise.

Wow, the absolute definition of hypocrisy here. "Lying," "dirt bag," "piece of shit," you sure seem to fit all of those descriptions yourself, Josh. Amazing that you can throw them around so easily.

Really?  Can you point out where the hypocrisy is?  See, the problem is, you can't provide any evidence that I've done these things.  You may, again, want them to be true, but just because you want something so badly doesn't make them true.  The fact of the matter is, I have not lied or made up false information like Frankie here (or yourself, clearly)... and I can demonstrate that you have done so.  You are not able to do the same... there's a reason for that.  Frankie (and yourself) are lying, I am not.    If you disagree with this, please provide some evidence.  I've provided evidence that both you and Frankie are lying in this very post (and previous posts).  Your statement of "BFL is obviously using preorders for R & D" is an outright lie.  Frankie, we have already demonstrated his lying in great detail.

seriously most of us here could care les what the fuck you think about differing statements on if or when or should BFL be a scam.

If you have enough time to dissect one user's multiple statements it says you don't have much of anything in production because if you did you wouldn't have time to post on these forums 6 months after your first set of delays that have to this day proven to be an utter failure on all of your forecasts.

Shut the fuck up, ship, then talk shit. Until then you are just a fucking joke. Thanks

Grin

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2013, 09:39:41 PM

@Inaba

Because it's a red herring.  Idiots like PuertoRetard et al keep trotting it out.  However, the deal was if we miss our power targets... according to them, we haven't shipped yet.  So we aren't due to pay the charity bounty (which, as I've stated, we intend to pay) yet... however, because it's something they can trot out, they whine and cry and like to point out that we missed our power targets.  Never mind the fact that in the same breath they cry about how we haven't shipped yet.

So which is it, have we shipped and thus owe the bounty or have we not shipped, and therefore don't owe the bounty yet?  You can't have it both ways!  But either way, it's like we are going to just send funds to a random charity.  We have to decide which charity or charities are going to be recipients and frankly that's not nearly as high a priority as, you know... actually shipping product like people keep screaming about.

But logic and common sense has never been PuertoRetard and the crew's strong suit... just rhetoric and monumental stupidity.

I notice Frankie has shut up now, so mission accomplished.  It's always amazing how the bright stabbing light of logic seems to shut up idiots and trolls alike... although many times it fails on the latter, just witness Creative-I-Don't-Need-Evidence-To-Form-an_opnion-X and PuertoTroll.  Forgot truth and logic when it comes to their nonsense!

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
a1phanumrc

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 09:42:50 PM

@Inaba

Because it's a red herring.  Idiots like PuertoRetard et al keep trotting it out.  However, the deal was if we miss our power targets... according to them, we haven't shipped yet.  So we aren't due to pay the charity bounty (which, as I've stated, we intend to pay) yet... however, because it's something they can trot out, they whine and cry and like to point out that we missed our power targets.  Never mind the fact that in the same breath they cry about how we haven't shipped yet.

Thank you for addressing it directly. Appreciated.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 09:49:17 PM

@Inaba

and yet he wonders why we keep bringing it up. It was never addressed until now.

Lol fail harder josh.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2013, 09:54:15 PM

@Inaba

Because it's a red herring.  Idiots like PuertoRetard et al keep trotting it out.  However, the deal was if we miss our power targets... according to them, we haven't shipped yet.  So we aren't due to pay the charity bounty (which, as I've stated, we intend to pay) yet... however, because it's something they can trot out, they whine and cry and like to point out that we missed our power targets.  Never mind the fact that in the same breath they cry about how we haven't shipped yet.

and yet he wonders why we keep bringing it up. It was never addressed until now.

Lol fail harder josh.

No matter how much I might ever fail in my life, I can never, ever fail has hard as you do on a daily basis.  If nothing else, I can take solace in that.  I would hate to be you.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 09:55:49 PM

No matter how much I might ever fail in my life, I can never, ever fail has hard as you do on a daily basis.  If nothing else, I can take solace in that.  I would hate to be you.

What is the point of responses like these?  Are you 5?  My six year old is more mature.
a1phanumrc

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 09:58:01 PM

What is the point of responses like these?  Are you 5?  My six year old is more mature.

Highly unprofessional, but at least we have on record intent to pay.

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2013, 10:06:30 PM

No matter how much I might ever fail in my life, I can never, ever fail has hard as you do on a daily basis.  If nothing else, I can take solace in that.  I would hate to be you.

What is the point of responses like these?  Are you 5?  My six year old is more mature.

Highly unprofessional, but at least we have on record intent to pay.

It's been on record since the first time someone asked.

THere's nothing professional about this forum.  BFL has given up on Bitcointalk, so don't expect any official communication from BFL here.  The only thing you get here is me, because I like to prod the trolls and laugh at how they flail about in indignation.

Oh... and it keeps BFL in the news, which directly translates to sales.  You do understand that everytime someone links to one of Micons wonderful video's or a post where I hurt some poor trolls feelings, people can't believe it (by "it," I mean the fact that I don't treat poor/abusive customers like royalty, but instead like what they deserve), do some research on this crazy company called BFL and end up purchasing a product, right?  Call it a hobby of mine.

Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 10:09:29 PM

@Inaba

So which is it, have we shipped and thus owe the bounty or have we not shipped, and therefore don't owe the bounty yet?  You can't have it both ways!  But either way, it's like we are going to just send funds to a random charity.  We have to decide which charity or charities are going to be recipients and frankly that's not nearly as high a priority as, you know... actually shipping product like people keep screaming about.

But logic and common sense has never been PuertoRetard and the crew's strong suit... just rhetoric and monumental stupidity.

I notice Frankie has shut up now, so mission accomplished.  It's always amazing how the bright stabbing light of logic seems to shut up idiots and trolls alike... although many times it fails on the latter, just witness Creative-I-Don't-Need-Evidence-To-Form-an_opnion-X and PuertoTroll.  Forgot truth and logic when it comes to their nonsense!

Why have you not donated the 1000BTC to charity?

Transisto
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1731
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2013, 10:17:41 PM

Why have you not donated the 1000BTC to charity?

He just responded, Go read !

Hint : Not a priority
a1phanumrc

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 10:19:05 PM

Oh... and it keeps BFL in the news, which directly translates to sales.  You do understand that everytime someone links to one of Micons wonderful video's or a post where I hurt some poor trolls feelings, people can't believe it, do some research on this crazy company called BFL and end up purchasing a product, right?  Call it a hobby of mine.

Interesting maneuver... but I suppose it's working. You guys are certainly the focus of this community lately and I'm sure your sales are through the roof.

Again, I appreciate you addressing the donation issue. Delaying shipment is one thing, reneging on a donation is another far less ethical move... so honoring that promise will go a long way to rebuild BFLs image to the not-so-active bitcointalker.

creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 10:30:31 PM

It's always amazing how the bright stabbing light of logic seems to shut up idiots and trolls alike... although many times it fails on the latter, just witness Creative-I-Don't-Need-Evidence-To-Form-an_opnion-X and PuertoTroll.  Forgot truth and logic when it comes to their nonsense!

lol @ Josh

Don't forget to bear witness to me calling you a liar last December for saying you expect to receive chips mid December and ship before New Years Eve. Oh and don't forget to include the relevant links to me calling you a liar for spewing your 1w/Gh/s fairy tale power consumption "simulation" nonsense.

Six months late and your entire product line of fail is still not shipped and still you're here talking smack about everybody that sees through your bs...what a clown. Wink

Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 10:38:28 PM

It's always amazing how the bright stabbing light of logic seems to shut up idiots and trolls alike... although many times it fails on the latter, just witness Creative-I-Don't-Need-Evidence-To-Form-an_opnion-X and PuertoTroll.  Forgot truth and logic when it comes to their nonsense!

lol @ Josh

Don't forget to bear witness to me calling you a liar last December for saying you expect to receive chips mid December and ship before New Years Eve. Oh and don't forget to include the relevant links to me calling you a liar for spewing your 1w/Gh/s fairy tale power consumption "simulation" nonsense.

Six months late and your entire product line of fail is still not shipped and still you're here talking smack about everybody that sees through your bs...what a clown. Wink

Or what about Josh's post last Nov/Dec about the unit being at the lab for the FCC test?   That is a pretty blatant lie that helped people feel secure about ordering this product that he dishonestly made appear to be in "final testing" when it was not even in final design and he did not even have a prototype.

dataphile

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 10:44:39 PM

Inaba has given us a cringe-worthy display of PR today. BFL pays to advertise on this website, yet one of their well-known affiliates decides to feed the trolls and give onlookers a display of grade-school worthy ad hominem retorts.

This is the company that your money is in, guys.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: