Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:01:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World  (Read 522753 times)
Porte

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:52:13 PM

Can you make another thread for miners? I am dead tired listening to these miners wanting to sell their BDIX all the time. That's why this coin will never go up in price. This is full of Vultures miners

the miners are killing this project

can you stop freaking out and patiently wait for use-case updates on this product?   Until it drops back down to $2 nobody should be freaking out the way you have been lol.  I don't see where your panic is coming from unless you're a guy who bought in at $46 for a bunch of coins.  Either that or you're rather new to crypto.

who is new here you as a newbie with only 16 posts or me? What amaze me most is people talking rubbish! I have been here for years and you not even a month! so shut up and think before opening your month

Well you're sure acting like a spoiled child that is brand new to the industry.  Just because I didn't have an account on bitcointalk doesn't mean I'm new lol.  Never really felt like actually participating in the forum until recently.  Calm yourself down though please. every coin in the market is down big, look at Decred it also went from $46 to $20 are u gonna go over to the decred ANN and spam THIS COIN IS SHIT SHIT PROJECT SHIT DEVS BLAH BLAH lol

EDIT: it's also normal for a coin to have miners asking questions and wallet issues when it first starts to blow up.  Get over it.  The devs communicate with the community if the community asks and there is a lot of potential here, regardless of the current coin price.

newbie you are talking again from your ass!! First study the situation and don't be ignorant...ist good to talk about mining but not all the TIME!!! The miners are killing this project as is dead easy to mine this coin..Those who swap DBIC for DBCI when it was 6 millions for 10 times less 600k coins total supply a few month,, now the total supply has double in a few months!! This is disgusting, we have been scammed!! now this is nothing but a mining coin with not project and nobody is backing up....always saying wait for updates in the next few days,,,,I have been waiting for more than a year for real updates!! LOLL this is a joke coin!
mrhans

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:53:33 PM

Are there any plans on improving the coin in terms of fundamental technical changes?

you mean making the wallet working more reliable? Wink

That would be a good start...
moodz79

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:08:46 PM

If I see one more post in broken English by someone freaking out because they lost their password to their wallet that probably has 0.0027 DBIX in it though...
danspasiva

Activity: 417
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:10:10 PM

Can you make another thread for miners? I am dead tired listening to these miners wanting to sell their BDIX all the time. That's why this coin will never go up in price. This is full of Vultures miners

can you stop freaking out and patiently wait for use-case updates on this product?   Until it drops back down to $2 nobody should be freaking out the way you have been lol.  I don't see where your panic is coming from unless you're a guy who bought in at $46 for a bunch of coins.  Either that or you're rather new to crypto.

who is new here you as a newbie with only 16 posts or me? What amaze me most is people talking rubbish! I have been here for years and you not even a month! so shut up and think before opening your month

Well you're sure acting like a spoiled child that is brand new to the industry.  Just because I didn't have an account on bitcointalk doesn't mean I'm new lol.  Never really felt like actually participating in the forum until recently.  Calm yourself down though please. every coin in the market is down big, look at Decred it also went from $46 to $20 are u gonna go over to the decred ANN and spam THIS COIN IS SHIT SHIT PROJECT SHIT DEVS BLAH BLAH lol

EDIT: it's also normal for a coin to have miners asking questions and wallet issues when it first starts to blow up.  Get over it.  The devs communicate with the community if the community asks and there is a lot of potential here, regardless of the current coin price.

newbie you are talking again from your ass!! First study the situation and don't be ignorant...ist good to talk about mining but not all the TIME!!! The miners are killing this project as is dead easy to mine this coin..Those who swap DBIC for DBCI when it was 6 millions for 10 times less 600k coins total supply a few month,, now the total supply has double in a few months!! This is disgusting, we have been scammed!! now this is nothing but a mining coin with not project and nobody is backing up....always saying wait for updates in the next few days,,,,I have been waiting for more than a year for real updates!! LOLL this is a joke coin!

How is it a mining coin lol the network hashrate is tiny as hell with barely any miners on it and it's less profitable than other coins out there.  So you're clearly wrong about that, second of all "no project" is false the devs have informed all of us of the projects they are working on, and you can already use their platform if you want.  Next you say nobody is backing it up? What about the Saudi investor who just invested $840,000 into the developer team to push this project forward and in his own words bring it to arab people including private sector and government.   So all 3 points you made are false, in regards to the coin swap, many coins have had a rebranding or hard fork, how is that something to complain about and call a scam?
pjalakas

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:16:42 PM

its a good coin and first of a kind in arabian world! it will be sucsess dont worry!this project is developing now and it takes time to gain, but when it will it will hit high!
and dont worry about mining too its getting quite difficult allready so theres no sense to mine it soon Smiley
ryanlitwiller

Activity: 155

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 09:28:41 PM

For Miners:

1st: Join the Official Slack Channel:
https://bitly.com/2tQevNZ

2nd: Read the Newest Roadmap Update:
http://bit.ly/2uegTh3

3nd: Pools:

(I've omitted sexypool and pools with no hash! Support decentralization and smaller pools!)
http://dbix.litwiller.us - EU and US Endpoints - NO FEE!!!
http://dbix.coinminer.space
http://dbix.mole-pool.net:86/#/
http://dbix.krokipool.pro/#/
https://dbix.coin-miners.info/#/
https://dbix.zet-tech.eu/#/

4rd: DBIX Network Status:
http://clona.ru:3005/
http://dbixscan.io/home
http://dbixchain.io/#/chain/

5th: Calculate your Profits:
http://dbix.litwiller.us/calculator.html

Price from coinmarketcap, using the average blocktime for the last 1,000 blocks at current difficulty. Stats updated every 5 minutes.

CRC, TZC, INN, FTC, VIVO, DSR, LUX - pool.CryptoPros.us
Porte

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:07:33 PM

How is it a mining coin lol the network hashrate is tiny as hell with barely any miners on it and it's less profitable than other coins out there.  So you're clearly wrong about that, second of all "no project" is false the devs have informed all of us of the projects they are working on, and you can already use their platform if you want.  Next you say nobody is backing it up? What about the Saudi investor who just invested $840,000 into the developer team to push this project forward and in his own words bring it to arab people including private sector and government.   So all 3 points you made are false, in regards to the coin swap, many coins have had a rebranding or hard fork, how is that something to complain about and call a scam?

please please please stop making things up!! Saudi investor who just invested $840,000 ? hahahhaha he just invested that and market is down on the floors in coinmarketcap minus 30 per cent!! I think you meant he sold $840,000 more likely! Lets be real and face the facts CMC is showing right now!
iamnewhere

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:22:41 PM

please please please stop making things up!! Saudi investor who just invested $840,000 ? hahahhaha he just invested that and market is down on the floors in coinmarketcap minus 30 per cent!! I think you meant he sold $840,000 more likely! Lets be real and face the facts CMC is showing right now!

yes all crypto currencies got 50% plus now and just DBIX is going down - you have more of your genius information? Wink
can sell you some BTC for $ 3.000,-- per coin, ok? Wink
Laythian

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:24:28 PM

EDIT: it's also normal for a coin to have miners asking questions and wallet issues when it first starts to blow up.  Get over it.  The devs communicate with the community if the community asks and there is a lot of potential here, regardless of the current coin price.

Then why don't you just sell all of your coins and get out of here? I mean, DBIX will be fine without you and even if it fails, so what? I risked my money to support the project, in profit or loss. Everyone knew the risks, they took it.

This team has very different goals than any other, they are focusing on the Islamic side of things, like Islamic financing and Islamic banking, none of the other coins do this. This makes them unique in my eyes, no other coin does this and can, you know why? Because Islamic banking needs a special approach.
danspasiva

Activity: 417
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:31:43 PM

yep okay u just proved u have absolutely no understanding of how investing works and what coin values are actually tied to.  If u thought the investor coming in to support the development with $840k was gonna make it shoot to the moon then u simply dont understand this industry lol.  The only things that make coin prices go up are real world use case, new technological developments, speculation, and market manipulation.  This coin has had only speculation to push it forward recently and it will only go up again when there is real growth.  I honestly can't even believe u use coinmarketcap to decide whether a project is legit or not lmao but if u insist, then yes, take a look at CMC and u will see that 3 months ago it was $1, 2 months ago it was $2, 1 month ago it was $5 and now it is ~ $20.  Even by your idiotic logic of using CMC to determine a coin's future, that looks like good progress to me.  It takes time for things to grow, ETH had idiots like you saying the same things when it first started and when it dropped after initial gains etc and so on... so did BTC, so did LTC, etc....  It takes time for things to grow naturally, if this coin jumped to $100 today i'd be very worried as that would be a DEFINITE pump and dump, otherwise, I'm perfectly happy with somewhat (arguably) slow and progressive growth.

Got any other stupid things to say for me to prove wrong?
wingman1111

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:58:07 PM

Gents, i didn't solve my issue with wrong password.. can anyone help me?!
I definitely have a good password but when i want to send coins to Livecoin i get error "coudnt decrypy key with given passphrase"

sorry dude nobody can help you without correct passphrase(password)
try to remember again use you brute force and try again also check with first world capital letter
if you can't recover you password then you can't enable to get your coins in exchange

Try using caps for the same password.  That was my issue!
ethminer74

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:16:28 AM

Hi DBIX Fans....

I need help...
I'm having problem sending DBIX to live coin wallet.
I am receiving mining coins fine with PC DBIX wallet but when I try to send it to Livecoin DBIX wallet transaction is just sitting there and when I search on DBIX Explorer there is no record.
I have rebooted and still same problem.
Is anyone has same problem sending DBIX to Live coin wallet?
TechTornado

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:19:02 AM

Hi DBIX Fans....

I need help...
I'm having problem sending DBIX to live coin wallet.
I am receiving mining coins fine with PC DBIX wallet but when I try to send it to Livecoin DBIX wallet transaction is just sitting there and when I search on DBIX Explorer there is no record.
I have rebooted and still same problem.
Is anyone has same problem sending DBIX to Live coin wallet?

It took me a good 2 hours to send my coins to live. Be patient. If your wallet is updating with your mining coins then it should be fine
mesar

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:23:51 AM

SELL DBIX GO GO
Why?
My plan to wait for 3 year then sell in 2020 for 2000-3000$
Why sell now?
Natalya

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:44:18 AM

Haha,so much panic here Grin

″ Working on Implementing                 WEBSITE        ANN THREAD
                  DASH's Decentralized Governance,              TERRACOIN 1.0 [ TRC ]  EST 2012                 REDDIT          GITHUB
                     Masternodes and Instant Sent..           TWITTER        BTC GARDEN
TechTornado

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 08:13:13 AM

SELL DBIX GO GO

Now is not a good time to sell, not at all
I mined dbix with 1500 mhs until it was not profitable anymore
Now im mining with nicehash and buying up dbix with btc since its more profitable that way
In my opinion, This is a good time to enter dbix
dzony88

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 08:22:09 AM

Gents, i didn't solve my issue with wrong password.. can anyone help me?!
I definitely have a good password but when i want to send coins to Livecoin i get error "coudnt decrypy key with given passphrase"

sorry dude nobody can help you without correct passphrase(password)
try to remember again use you brute force and try again also check with first world capital letter
if you can't recover you password then you can't enable to get your coins in exchange

Try using caps for the same password.  That was my issue!
I already did that, nothing happened..
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 09:01:18 AM

dbix is down now
miner just selling all their dbix coins '
i think its right time to buy dbix maybe dbix will be under 10$ price and if dbix will be under 10$ price then
its worth to buy dbix more
after 1st august dbix will again rise because now every crypto currency is in red even bitcoin
hdsbg

Activity: 181

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:01:05 AM

little more down 8 btc ready  Cheesy
antimateria

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:07:31 AM

12.07 pm (local time) - 5.21 USD (-78.43%) !!!
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 396 »
  Print  

Jump to: