Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:40:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
  Print  
Author Topic: Police State?  (Read 25853 times)
rezin777 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 05:04:44 AM

This is a search for one guy?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 05:10:53 AM

Who are they searching for again?

rezin777 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 05:21:03 AM

I don't get what your trying to say?

Unfortunate.
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 05:33:21 AM

Who are they searching for again?

Boston marathon terrorist, one died and the other one was captured and taken to the hospital.

Ahh ok thanks; I knew there were two guys, but hadn't realized one passed away, so figured it could've been something else...

myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2013, 05:37:17 AM

Uh... Yep.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2013, 02:12:04 PM

What amazes me is how even with simple things like PC games corporations are trying to track us and get information about what we're up to, if you install Comodo Firewall ( great bit of firewall software I think ) you'll get all these messages popping up of software/games that are trying to connect to the internet without your permission.

These people have no fucking respect for the people they're selling to never mind matters of privacy, the scariest part is, they think they're in the right to do all this.
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2013, 03:00:27 PM

What ever is in the OP, my request policy blocked 24 objects, from 24 different locations. WOW.
They're images from the manhunt in Boston. Unless you have limited bandwidth, go ahead and load them, and weep for freedom with the rest of us.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Severian

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 03:06:42 PM

Topic: Police State?

Gotta train the citizens to accept the police state first. The Boston Operation is a ramp up in the training.

It took over two decades for Germany to morph from its Golden Age to the Nazi Party. We're about in the middle of the same timeline.
pekv2

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 03:08:59 PM

They're images from the manhunt in Boston. Unless you have limited bandwidth, go ahead and load them, and weep for freedom with the rest of us.

That's insane. And that statement is hilarious, weep for freedom with the rest of us.

Yea, police state for sure. And boston people followed like morons.

I was thinking to myself last night if them fuckers came to my door, I'd yell fuck off through the door, get a warrant. And people let these fuckers trample all inside their homes without a warrant? Wow. I don't care who is at large.

Edit:
And they never found the kid, it was a citizen that called it in. lol. How dumb do they look.
Bjork

Activity: 457

Look for the bear necessities!!

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 03:24:19 PM

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/19/us/boston-area-violence/index.html

"The government is invoking the public safety exception to question Tsarnaev, meaning in cases of national security a person can be questioned without being read their Miranda rights,"

"Republican Senators John McCain and Lindsey Graham called for Tsarnaev to be held as an enemy combatant."

DISGUSTING

Luno

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 03:30:19 PM

I think the curfew was voluntary? However taking your dog for a walk, would probably get you charged with obstruction.

It's a clear example of scaling of police resources: If 10.000 cops roamed the streets on a daily basis, most crimes would be solved before lunch. However a permanently sieged society is a dictatorship.

I live in a gang neighborhood and there have been periods of random frisking and searches by police, but the conclusion they always come to is that if they treat everybody in a neighbohood like that for more than a few days, people stop tipping of the cops and start blaming the police for the war zone conditions they live in.

It was important for the whole world to catch the Boston bombers fast. It's also admirable that the ethnicity or religion of these guys is not the sole focus of the media. They are considered more Americans than Russians or Muslims.
Severian

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 03:30:50 PM

The guy bombed an area and killed people that is disgusting.

Incorrect.

The government/media says he did. As government/media has been the source of so many lies and untruths in the past 10-20 years, it would seem that a wise person wouldn't believe what they say until actual proof is shown.
nak

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

☛ DarkKnightsCoin ☚

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 03:34:49 PM

This is why I'd hate to live in America. The unfortunate truth is us Brits like to copy everything you guys do.

It's a travesty that they weren't investigating the people who looked like military with backpacks on. Or the guy with a radiation detector. Or the fact that there were drills going on at the exact time the bombs went off.

Then again, there were drills going on at the time of 9/11 and 7/7. But that's got to be some mad coincidence, right?

☛ DarkKnightsCoin ☚
Severian

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 03:38:00 PM

Incorrect, they have shown the video of him setting the package down and the package blowing up. So that is your proof.

You're more than welcome to believe what the government/media chooses to show you. I'd direct you to this American's words:

"Those who are capable of tyranny are capable of perjury to sustain it."

-Spooner
Severian

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 03:40:09 PM

The unfortunate truth is us Brits like to copy everything you guys do.

I've always seen it as the opposite. You all are the lab where they test out their stupid schemes before they get imported here to the US.

Ubiquitous cameras, for example. Wink
Bjork

Activity: 457

Look for the bear necessities!!

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 03:42:54 PM

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/19/us/boston-area-violence/index.html

"The government is invoking the public safety exception to question Tsarnaev, meaning in cases of national security a person can be questioned without being read their Miranda rights,"

"Republican Senators John McCain and Lindsey Graham called for Tsarnaev to be held as an enemy combatant."

DISGUSTING

Why is that disgusting? The guy bombed an area and killed people that is disgusting.

I like how you people in this thread are all up in arms about the government setting in effect actions to protect more people. This thread is just as bad as the anti-jewish threads. Seriously.

What was that quote By Ben Frankie... somethin about liberty and safety... hmm  Roll Eyes

nak

☛ DarkKnightsCoin ☚

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 03:43:46 PM

The unfortunate truth is us Brits like to copy everything you guys do.

I've always seen it as the opposite. You all are the lab where they test out their stupid schemes before they get imported here to the US.

Ubiquitous cameras, for example. Wink

Well we still have some civil liberties left. For how long that remains is anybody's guess.

You guys sneeze, we catch a cold.

☛ DarkKnightsCoin ☚
Severian

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 03:48:40 PM

You guys sneeze, we catch a cold.

But we'll sell you the tissues and the cold medicine. Jeez, there's just no making some people happy. Smiley
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 03:49:50 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2013, 04:35:53 PM by malevolent

It's a clear example of scaling of police resources: If 10.000 cops roamed the streets on a daily basis, most crimes would be solved before lunch. However a permanently sieged society is a dictatorship.

'Crimes' would be solved but I doubt there would be justice. With so much power and influence they would have the monopoly for committing crimes themselves and for fabricating evidence to 'solve the crimes' that are committed by members of society that are not affliated with the police force..

Signature space available for rent.
nak

☛ DarkKnightsCoin ☚

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 03:50:55 PM

Incorrect, they have shown the video of him setting the package down and the package blowing up. So that is your proof.

You're more than welcome to believe what the government/media chooses to show you. I'd direct you to this American's words:

"Those who are capable of tyranny are capable of perjury to sustain it."

-Spooner

But explain how did they change a VIDEO from a security camera which clearly shows a man put the package down, and that package blowing up. Then that person's face is the same face as the that guy they were looking for. Plus he killed an MIT officer execution style, or is that made up. Come on guys, this whole thread is nasty. What do you want them to do nothing, oops a bomb went off, lets just forget it. In a time when a country was attacked and we should stand together, I hate the people that stand in the corner and start questioning. There is nothing to question, there is proof definitive. I seen the raw video.

I'm genuinely intrigued to see this video. Do you have a link?

☛ DarkKnightsCoin ☚
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
  Print  

Jump to: