Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 10:52:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Police State?  (Read 25857 times)
John Self

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 01:10:11 AM

POLICE EVERYWHERE = POLICE STATE ZOMG

Roll Eyes

14GXJ3Q16PJNNF6v4iyxhvuhacuhvckMym
pekv2

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 01:16:04 AM

but it ain't a police state...

You are in denial. Same with the rest of the trolls that believe USA is not a police state. Look at the fucking images & videos douchbag/douchbags.

Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 01:27:13 AM

You are in denial. Same with the rest of the trolls that believe USA is not a police state. Look at the fucking images & videos douchbag/douchbags.

You are not an American.  You are a propagandist shill who is jealous of our freedom and shocked by how quickly we identified and arrested this foreign born piece of shit.   Nobody cares what you think douche-bag.
pekv2

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 01:50:17 AM

Josh the commenter has a lot of great points. Take a read. Basically, at the end of the comments section.

http://www.copblock.org/30527/police-state-2/#comments
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 01:59:07 AM

Explain to me how we are a police state?

Sure:

Cause I pass like hundred of those eagle nest things, all the time.

Just 'cause you get a warm and fuzzy from living in a police state, doesn't mean it isn't one.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 02:15:13 AM

Explain to me how we are a police state?

Sure:

Cause I pass like hundred of those eagle nest things, all the time.

Just 'cause you get a warm and fuzzy from living in a police state, doesn't mean it isn't one.

So then answer me this, how are police suppose to change with technology and times. Cause soon it is going to be like minority report where they arrest you before you commit a crime. How is society suppose to move forward? Or should the police not move forward with technology.

Is there a question in there? Of course police should move forward with technology. Are you trying to tell me guard towers are new tech?

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Viceroy

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 02:26:21 AM

Josh the commenter has a lot of great points.

Who cares what some conspiracy site says?  America is STILL not a Police State.  Why do you jealous foreigners lie so much?
MikeH

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 07:35:44 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2013, 07:48:01 AM by MikeH

sorry but no foreigner who has been watching closely over the last decade or so certainly isn't jealous of Americans right now.

it's gonna end up like that korean propaganda video where they say there are no birds in the trees because people eat them, and the homeless sit on their benches next to a dead body, and they drink their coffee made from snow. Smiley
nwbitcoin

Activity: 294

You are a geek if you are too early to the party!

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 09:28:06 AM

@nwbitcoin

You can't beat a good conspiracy theory can you?

2 Questions.

Do you believe that 2 = 3?

If you don't, then do you believe that 2 planes can knock down 3 separate buildings? (no planes can't bounce between buildings, and yes the buildings were very separate).

Both have a yes/no answer.

@Gweedo

So where in the world does it say those two guys are CIA agents? How do you even know they are law enforcement? They are probably police but police is always in uncover clothes to keep peace in big events.

Please at least TRY to click the links and read the information that's there .... sheesh

Belief has nothing to do with it.  I assume you are talking about building 7?

Having not spent years working in construction, I couldn't tell you what it takes to knock down a building, but I would assume that almost a billion tonnes of building free falling to Earth will have similar energy to a small Earthquake.  On that basis, I don't think its unreasonable for a building to suffer from total failure and collapse after going through those sort of stresses.

So, if we are talking about 2 planes causing 3 buildings to fall, in the same way that a single finger muscle can cause the death of someone on the other end of the barrel of a gun, the answer is yes.  2 does equal 3!

*Image Removed*
I use Localbitcoins to sell bitcoins for GBP by bank transfer!
MikeH

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 11:04:16 AM

gotta say it's good to see more people awake to what's going on - it's so draining trying to convince people to even do a little research.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 12:22:05 PM

"Listen up, you pussies.  These fucking assholes got us pissed off so here sum ground rules.  If it barks - shoot it.  If it squeals and mumbles, cram your boot on it's neck until it fucking quiets down.  And if it runs, target practice time."

It ain't nice guys - but it ain't a police state...

How is that not?
So you'd take the mindset and actions of a focused manhunt for a terrorist and extrapolate to the whole of a society?

What a joke.
Viceroy

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 01:14:14 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2013, 01:29:28 PM by Viceroy

NO worries, here I come...  Proof or it didn't happen.  I will respond to any legitimate source.  (unless it's from myrkul who I've been forced to ignore).
I await your answers in eager anticipation.

Perhaps you didn't read what I said... let me say it again for the hard of hearing (and the illiterate):

"Proof or it didn't happen"

I will not address a youtube video or a known conspiracy theory site who is showing a picture of some guys against no background.  I insist that you provide facts or as I said... it didn't happen.  Happy to deal with any FACTS you can present.  Youtube is not a source of facts, nor is the idiotic website you pointed to.  (If it were a fact, nobody would need to paint over it with red lines telling me how to think).

"Warnings were given over the speakers pre-bombs"  ->  Proof or it did not happen.
"Why are the FBI telling people (and media) to NOT look at any other pictures"  -> that is hilarious.. show me the tape where the FBI person says such a moronic thing... pa-leeeze.  If this was said it was certainly taken out of context.  Perhaps someone said "don't look at the tape, look at the tape and the images".  It's relatively easy to take things out of context and act is if they have meaning but having lived in the USA for more than 40 years I can confidently say that the FBI doesn't work like that... they BEG the citizens for help because they are underfunded.

"from the FBI and the infowars site"  LOL, from the FBI & Infowars?  I didn't know they worked together.  ROFL.  Maybe the FBI RUNS the INFOWARS SITE AS A PROPAGANDIST TOOL FOR THIRD WORLD FOOLS?  ROFL.

sorry but no foreigner who has been watching closely over the last decade or so certainly isn't jealous of Americans right now.

BAHH BAHH BAHAHAHAHA, and what turd world country do you live in that is better than America?

ROFL!

gotta say it's good to see more people awake to what's going on - it's so draining trying to convince people to even do a little research.

Couldn't agree more.  If people just did the tiniest bit of homework they'd come to the conclusion that a two foreign born brothers acted as terrorists and set off two bombs in a crowd killing a child.  (There is a picture of the terrorists within 10 feet of the child who died being broadcast around the world by legitimate news organizations).  

Of course, like some of the silly posters in this thread, they didn't realize how quickly the proud Americans would force justice upon them.

Fuck you terrorists!
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 03:22:21 PM

"Listen up, you pussies.  These fucking assholes got us pissed off so here sum ground rules.  If it barks - shoot it.  If it squeals and mumbles, cram your boot on it's neck until it fucking quiets down.  And if it runs, target practice time."

It ain't nice guys - but it ain't a police state...

How is that not?
So you'd take the mindset and actions of a focused manhunt for a terrorist and extrapolate to the whole of a society?

What a joke.

cram your boot on it's neck until it fucking quiets down.

Quote from: George Orwell
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.

Viceroy

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 03:29:23 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2013, 03:40:45 PM by Viceroy

Oh, and while I can't see what the man child myrkul wrote (because I had to ignore him) I can say that he seems to prefer terrorists blow up small children at community events to jailing/killing them.  

So fuck you too - you terrorist loving piece of shit myrkul.  
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 03:36:37 PM

Oh, and while I can't see what the man child "MrKool" wrote I can say that he seems to prefer terrorists blow up small children at community events to jailing/killing them.  So fuck you - you terrorist loving piece of shit MrKul.

I'm not sure who this "MrKool" is, since I don't see any posts by him (maybe he knows what a pip-bomb is?), but I'm pretty sure that objecting to the state-sanctioned terrorists is not the same as siding with the free-lance ones.

pekv2

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 03:40:59 PM

"MrKool" MrKul.

maybe he knows what a pip-bomb is?)

lol. Yea, I havent seen any mrkool or mrkul before, neither have I seen a pip-bomb spelt that way.

USA is a police state.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 03:44:57 PM

"MrKool" MrKul.

maybe he knows what a pip-bomb is?)

lol. Yea, I havent seen any mrkool or mrkul before, neither have I seen a pip-bomb spelt that way.

USA is a police state.

lol...
« Last Edit: Today at 10:40:45 AM by Viceroy »

I thought you were ignoring me, Roy?

Find the show/hide link, didja?

Viceroy

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 03:45:20 PM

USA is a police state.

You must be a terrorist if you think that.  Only terrorists are afraid of the great USA stomping on their rights.  (Of course most terrorists also like to beat their women and keep them covered with a mask.  Terrorist women must be really ugly).  

Can I see a picture of your wife Pekv2?

(Pekv2, is that Chechnyan?)
pekv2

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 03:49:26 PM

Oh look, immature personal message from viceroy to my inbox. To bad he is on my iggy list from a couple days ago.

USA is a police state.
Viceroy

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 03:53:30 PM

Awe  the terror supporter ignored me along with his other little conspiracy theorist friends.  Good, maybe the rest of us can have an intelligent discussion.  (myrkul will be sure we don't!)

There is no evidence to support that the USA is or is becoming a police state.  Facts or it didn't happen.  Terrorists fear us, because we win against their every attempted advance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: