Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 04:38:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Police State?  (Read 25857 times)
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 06:00:14 PM

Seek professional help.
If that was to tom trong, I couldn't agree more.
Indeed it was, though you come off as a little unbalanced yourself.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 06:01:40 PM

If ignoring jackasses is unbalanced I'm not sure what your definition of balanced is.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 06:06:36 PM

If ignoring jackasses is unbalanced I'm not sure what your definition of balanced is.
Ignoring them, no. Publicly announcing that fact, and starting a self-moderated thread about it while throwing abusive language at them, yes, that seems rather unbalanced to me.

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Viceroy

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 06:09:29 PM

lol, you just laughed at a bombing victim in this thread and you are crying that I called you names?

Hey, you are a stupid piece of trash who seems to like terrorism.  Fuck you shit bag.

That better?  How about I gut your pussycat?
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 06:16:03 PM

lol, you just laughed at a bombing victim in this thread and you are crying that I called you names?

Hey, you are a stupid piece of trash who seems to like terrorism.  Fuck you shit bag.

That better?  How about I gut your pussycat?
See what I mean? Unbalanced.

Zedster

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 06:20:11 PM

OP get the fuck out of the US if you think you are so fucking prosecuted.  You have no idea a police state is.  I am sick you and your type.  It's simple.  Leave!
Aww, that's a shame. Love it or leave it, eh? Even when it leaves you?

Am I supposed to rejoice at the weapons of war brought into our streets by those who are supposed to protect the peace?

Imagine how Jefferson or Franklin would react to a regiment of troops - complete with cannon and cavalry - marching through this very same city 230 years ago, looking for one man. To guard towers erected at street corners. Or to this quote:

If the the man in question had just blown up their children I am sure they would have been there with them you frikkin moron.  Should they have played hide and seek with a known bomber and called "olly olly in free". Idiot!  I say it again get the fuck out if you are so unhappy.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 06:24:36 PM

OP get the fuck out of the US if you think you are so fucking prosecuted.  You have no idea a police state is.  I am sick you and your type.  It's simple.  Leave!

Am I supposed to rejoice at the weapons of war brought into our streets by those who are supposed to protect the peace?

Imagine how Jefferson or Franklin would react to a regiment of troops - complete with cannon and cavalry - marching through this very same city 230 years ago, looking for one man. To guard towers erected at street corners. Or to this quote:

If the the man in question had just blown up their children I am sure they would have been there with them you frikkin moron.  Should they have played hide and seek with a known bomber and called "olly olly in free". Idiot!  I say it again get the fuck out if you are so unhappy.

I'm sure they would have joined in the search, but I doubt they would have thought the cavalry and cannons necessary.
Repeat after me:

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

If you let fear rule your actions, the terrorists have won.

Zedster

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 06:27:42 PM

I'm sure they would have joined in the search, but I doubt they would have thought the cavalry and cannons necessary.
Repeat after me:

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

If you let fear rule your actions, the terrorists have won.

Repeat after me.  Get out if you have it so bad. 
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 06:29:53 PM

I suppose you would have told Washington the same thing?

Viceroy

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 06:38:50 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2013, 08:57:38 PM by Viceroy

See what I mean? Unbalanced.

you are projecting, you mean.  yes, you are CLEARLY unbalanced when you laugh at victims of terrorism.  you piece of shit.

Webster says a Police State is:

a political unit characterized by repressive governmental control of political, economic, and social life usually by an arbitrary exercise of power by police and especially secret police in place of regular operation of administrative and judicial organs of the government according to publicly known legal procedures
Zedster

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 06:39:04 PM

You win your superior intellect using men that are centuries old dead proves every point you make.  Mostly though that are a moron.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 06:44:29 PM

You win your superior intellect using men that are centuries old dead proves every point you make.  Mostly though that are a moron.
Hmmm... I think you meant to say "You win, with your superior intellect. Using men that are centuries old dead proves every point you make.  Mostly though that you are a moron."

When attempting to insult someone's intelligence, spelling and grammar are important, lest you fall into your own trap.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 06:51:58 PM

hey I think you meant blah blah blah Infintity!
While I'm sure that's how you would have responded, I am more mature than that, and have been for a few decades.

And if you don't wish to read my posts, the forum does have an ignore feature, for good reason. Feel free to use it again. I honestly don't know why you unignored me, if all you were going to do is hurl more invective at me.

Viceroy

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 06:53:17 PM

right back at you slick.  go ahead and ignore me you terrorist loving piece of shit.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 06:57:56 PM

right back at you slick.  go ahead and ignore me you terrorist loving piece of shit.
But then I wouldn't get to read such stirring works of literature as that!

myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 07:09:50 PM

you must live at your moms house.
That would be difficult, given that I am in Texas, and she is in Yorkshire.

Viceroy

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 07:41:24 PM

oh, your mum?  Yorkshire like the pudding?
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 07:44:30 PM

oh, your mum?  Yorkshire like the pudding?
Yes, England. She emigrated when she fell for a man from Yorkshire. Ironically, when she left, I got stuck with her old Yorkie.

Viceroy

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 07:48:20 PM

Is that the reason you feel the need to "throw around your heafty intellect"?  Because you are mad your mommy left you?
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 07:53:01 PM

Is that the reason you feel the need to "throw around your heafty intellect"?  Because you are mad your mommy left you?

No... I don't like to throw around my hefty intellect, I just like watching statists make fools of themselves. And who are you quoting, here? Yourself?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: