Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:30:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CODEX] Multi-Wallet | Custom PoS | SPV | Assets | Decentralized Finance  (Read 6174 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 10:54:39 PM

Nice project, I really like the feature of multi wallet.
Waiting for codex will be listed on exchanges.
However, I can't find the dates, when crowd funding will be over?
emdje

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 10:35:58 AM

Interesting, I will be following and deciding to invest in the ICO or not.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 02:23:58 PM

for CODEX, are there 5,250,000 TOKENS in total?

magpr
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 10:42:53 PM

Crypto currency with artificial intelligence? Blockchain Mechanic, this is one man project or you have a developers team to realize this innovation project? I like your idea and i want to look on the road map to estimate the time it will take for the implementation of this large-scale project like Codex.

Thanks for you interest. The project scope with regards to the AI is simple (complicated simple). Every active node on the network, apart from potentially staking, hosts a local instance of an AI initialized with some randomization of predetermined variables. it then observes the chain, markets and tries to recognize patterns and eventually begin modelling and running simulations. Once it has reached an acceptable confidence level for the user (can be set anywhere between 80 and 95%) it will begin spitting out recommendations. This is the easy part...

The more complicated (and more exciting)part is that every instance of AI on the node is part of a lager AI, that being the whole network. Literally every node becomes part of the NN and participates in decision making overall. Once i solve the consensus issue, the Ai will begin controlling blockchsain events and policies. You can see the original technical paper here :- Original Technical Draft

Rather than directly integrating it from the start i kept running into issues when i first tried the concept. By definition, blockchains are sequential, AI are on the opposite side of the spectrum. It's initial development is not linear, a small change somewhere could result in massive ripples in the data set, etc, but a blockchain is 1,2,3,4,5...etc. Also, no-one has really ever published code and guides on how to quickly mine data from existing blockchains.

Eventually, i decided, why not set a road map :

1) Get data (hence the multi-wallet), it sort of solves the issue of reliance on centralized points of failure, we no longer rely on services such as explorer apis to provide information on chains which could be compromised.
2) Re-write the rudimentary data mining code in the wallet. This means that by default, when a full node running all supported chains syncs, it already creates additional database information that can be called up very simply and much faster than any api call could.
3) Begin feeding unfiltered data to the AI kernel which then processes it into acceptable input for a NN
4) We are a go, from here it's evolution and better data mining methodology.

One of the easiest things i found that made me extremely happy is how the basic code base includes unit tests, which are easily convertible for the purposes fo running simulations  Smiley

In all honesty i don't know how long it will take. But with adequate funds raised, there is the potential to garner support from developers who are in it for the money. Essentially , for each aspect, i set milestones and publish them on the github repository. Developers can submit batches of code in the form of pull requests and once a goal is met each dev gets a share based on their input. For now i am a lone developer hence the idea to find ways to convince others to join up.

Another small project that the AI could get a part in is the trading interface, have an AI do your trading while you do something else (at owners own risk of course), all this is in the pipeline, but a good funding "shove" should see it come to light.

I just posted on patreon my progress on the final touches to the basic multi-wallet GUI :- https://www.patreon.com/posts/8331811

The next step is to activate the 2FA and make sure it provides secure recovery options , then maybe do some more work on getting data of the chain.

Blockchain Mechanic, thanks for the explanation, now everything looks more clear and transparent. It seems to me that the tasks set can be realized in a reasonable time and participation in Codex Crowd Fund becomes quite attractive to me and many other investors.
Dusty11

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 06:26:56 AM

.00005 btc per coin is quite expensive given the rise of bitcoin, no?
Will remainder coins, if any, be burned?
nemgun

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 09:10:06 AM

Hello and happy to see the project is moving, tell me if you need anything. Is it possible to have a wallet release or something we can play with ?
I would like to for a block explorer, but i don't know it is going to be as it can support multiple blockchains.
For exchanges, i think that it may have a problem as they don't accept closed source project, unless you create your own exchange.
Watanabe1505

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 04:07:36 PM

Vietnamese translation for this thread completed : https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=13038
Ampex

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:17:54 AM

Twitter or facebook bounty will be in future?
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:47:20 PM

.00005 btc per coin is quite expensive given the rise of bitcoin, no?
Will remainder coins, if any, be burned?

I think its quite a low minting coin so that is not very expensive.

stefan williom

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 02:15:10 PM

any bounty twitter campaign ?
tazmantasik

Activity: 1112
Merit: 507

Don't Get Involved

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 03:11:21 PM

A great project, hopefully I can participate in ico  Smiley

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Blockchain Mechanic (OP)

Activity: 380
Merit: 103

Developer and Consultant

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 03:58:05 AM

The basics are complete, i've been a bit busy, but i'll post you some trial versions in a few hours.

Equality vs Equity...
Discord :- BlockMechanic#8560
mullzerwar

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 08:39:17 AM

waiting CODEX bounty campaign informations sir
thank you
truimpheriues

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 10:11:15 AM

when is codex open ico selling
and why you open ico selling not promote youre coin use signature campaign, facebook campaign or twitter campaign
anafiene

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 11:08:12 AM

waiting social network campaign informations

algreen

Activity: 403

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 04:20:05 PM

The basics are complete, i've been a bit busy, but i'll post you some trial versions in a few hours.

And that, it's been five days already.
Luzina90

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 04:25:55 PM

Look like its something intresting project but need more info

Blockchain Mechanic (OP)

Developer and Consultant

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 03:33:17 AM

And that, it's been five days already.

Sorry,  haven't updated anyone, not even on patreon/twitter in a few days.

I have been thinking about how this project will be financed, not just the start, but all throughout it's lifetime and evolution. In reality there are two options, crowdfund or OTC. Looking at my dismal advertising,the resulting lack of interest and how other projects have fared long term, i am strongly considering shuttering the crowdfund and going for option 2. I got this idea looking at how QTL solved their problem and I think it is a much cleaner way to rise funds without pouring too much liquidity into the market. So while this is not yet final, here are some changes that I am considering, feel free to make your opinions known and heard, as well as to criticize and/or support this new line of thought.

Firstly, I will continue development but begin releasing daily/weekly builds of the client, each with increasing functionality and bug fixes. This ensures development has user input and bugs can quickly be found and resolved. Normal functions available in every other coin such as sending and receiving will function as standard, but extended CodeX functions will require a user to have a minimum balance. This will act as a means of fundraising, and control the amount of coins that will be available for trade, thus the model of lumpsum token release will not necessarily flood the ecosystem with too many tokens. This pay-to-use functionality will be staggered based on balance. For example, some of functions that are determined to be less valuable will require smaller balances, whereas more advanced features will require higher thresholds.

I've never been a fan of pay-to-play models, but looking at the situation here i am left with little if no other option. Development takes time and resources and there is no way i can fund this project alone, or even a crowdfund is nice in theory, but would it last 5 years... 10 ?  

Development Updates

Based on the above, here is what i am doing :-

-Multi-wallet works, has a few bugs, but nothing that cannot be sorted with time.
-I have begun integrations of financial services
-There is a problem chicken/egg with regards to integrating an internal exchange interface. What comes first addition to an exchange, or add the exchange to the wallet ?

Fastest way to talk to me in is slack.

Equality vs Equity...
thebatletbet

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 04:40:52 AM

when open ico selling ?
you not promote codex coin use signature campaign or social media campaign,
i think you need and must promotion if you want codex coin, succes in ico selling
Blockchain Mechanic (OP)

Developer and Consultant

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 05:49:48 AM

when open ico selling ?
you not promote codex coin use signature campaign or social media campaign,
i think you need and must promotion if you want codex coin, succes in ico selling

I fully agree. I am engaging users who will run the campaigns.

Equality vs Equity...
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: