Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:23:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you save bitcoin for fun or for future purpose?  (Read 204058 times)
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:07:47 PM

Bitcoin is something has tremendous potential in financial terms for me. Of course i don't want to waste my time with bitcoin. I will try to earn more bitcoin, so in the future my family's living condition be better.

That's right we should try to earn as many bitcoins as possible right now as in future when the price of bitcoins will go higher it will become more difficult to earn even a small amount of bitcoins and even we won't be able to buy it due to its higher price.
Agree.Seize the moment while the iron is hot.Let's focus more on gaining bitcoins than just rather wasting time doing nothing.We should all have the best motivation we could ever had so we can pursue our daily activities with bitcoin.There is nothing more important today than just preparing ourselves for the future and that will be given possibility through the presence of bitcoin.
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:58:25 PM

If you are in the cryptocurrency world, I think everybody here wants to earn and save for the future purpose of having fun like travelling and buying the things you want. Also, it can be a way to pay you life insurance just to be sure with you future.

People who are treating bitcoin as an investment will never spend their bitcoins for fun or for shopping instead they will try to make as higher profits as possible by selling it at a right time so that they can have higher amount of fiat in their hands.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:58:16 PM

I have think of it and i have save up bitcoin just a the small amount because i have plans for it to have fun like travelling didn't even save it for future purpose. so i wanted to know what are you going to do with your bitcoin if you save bitcoin. Why do you save bitcoin for? and why? what is the purpose why you save up bitcoin to your wallet and not to spend it.
Well, in my case, I save bitcoin more for future purposes than for fun. Fun can wait but our future depends on our action of today. We can buy the things we want but still we should set our limitations to avoid some disappointments and regret. Aside from it, bitcoin's price is changing over the year. We can still be more benefical if we would save bitcoin for some future purposes. Bitcoin can really make you rich but you should atleast be wise and careful and making your decision in terms of spending or investing your bitcoin.
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:00:16 PM

Bitcoin is an investment for me so I choose to save it for future purposes and don't want to spend even a small amount of it at a moment as I believe that bitcoin can go even beyond $10k price in future and that would be the time to spend my bitcoins.
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:02:41 PM

Bitcoin is an investment for me so I choose to save it for future purposes and don't want to spend even a small amount of it at a moment as I believe that bitcoin can go even beyond $10k price in future and that would be the time to spend my bitcoins.

I agree, it is actually just a matter of time. So I would advice anyone to just simply invest more into bitcoins and wait till that time. It will happen and it will be a glorious day for everybody that holds bitcoins. Right now, I really think bitcoins are still undervalued and it will still go up till even $100,000 in the future. As there is only a fix amount of it, the supply can never fill the demand.
Coins and Hardwork

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:21:39 PM

I think, in my opinion, it will be having a price beyond $10Kin the future. WIth a lot of users and future investors, they will be finding bitcoin interesting because it is very volatile and it can give them big profit even at a short period of time. The only problem about it is the transaction. I am also saving them for the future because I know it can give me more profit in the future.
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 04:56:29 PM

Bitcoin is something has tremendous potential in financial terms for me. Of course i don't want to waste my time with bitcoin. I will try to earn more bitcoin, so in the future my family's living condition be better.

It's like that for me too. The potential of Bitcoin is endless. There are so many things that can be done with Bitcoin and I too save to help my family. We all have bitcoon to thank for this. Thank you Bitcoin.

hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:08:02 PM

It's like that for me too. The potential of Bitcoin is endless. There are so many things that can be done with Bitcoin and I too save to help my family. We all have bitcoon to thank for this. Thank you Bitcoin.
Bitcoin really becomes something useful at the moment. If you've been looking for bitcoin for the first time, and saving it for the future, now you can feel the effect. Well, but not too late, it would be nice to keep bitcoin for a long time for the future.
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:24:18 PM

I am not exactly saving instead I am investing on other altcoins for future for me bitcoin is not a fun thing for me it's a revolutionary thing changing present will make future better.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:39:35 PM

I am not exactly saving instead I am investing on other altcoins for future for me bitcoin is not a fun thing for me it's a revolutionary thing changing present will make future better.

That is the right thing to do as saving will never grow  your bitcoins but if you invest in altcoins then you can grow your bitcoins in future and at the same time you will be also make good profits from it so investing is a better choice then keeping bitcoins simple idle in wallet.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:33:15 PM

I think saving bitcoin for the future will benefit us in a better future and use the current bitcoin as needed.

That right, this is the right choice for the future and use bitcoin as necessary. Wink

saving small part of bitcoin into a wallet regularly and never touch it at least for two or three years maybe will give us a good result.
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 07:19:44 PM

I think saving bitcoin for the future will benefit us in a better future and use the current bitcoin as needed.

That right, this is the right choice for the future and use bitcoin as necessary. Wink

saving small part of bitcoin into a wallet regularly and never touch it at least for two or three years maybe will give us a good result.

I agree. It is also fun using wallets and saving your bitcoins. I love it. Sorting your coins and trading them and slowly build your riches.
It's great fun while being very profitable. One of the reasons I love cryptocurrency so very much.

LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 09:11:39 PM

That's correct just save some bitcoins in your wallet and simply forget it for next couple of years and sell it only when price reaches to the moon and in that case you will be making huge profits so you should consider those coins as your fixed deposits which should be untouched till it doesn't double your money.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:19:16 PM

I prefer primacy futures, this is because bitcoin is the main hope for success (rich) in the future, as prices continue to rise and more and more users are optimistic with the future of bitcoin.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:24:57 AM

I want to save bitcoin for future purposes since i am a mother of two i need to save it for their educational needs.i think saving bitcoin for many years has a good result for the the future of my children.
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:21:55 AM

Very well said. I also want my life, my family's life, and my future family life to be better. I am also seeing a potential in bitcoin. It will surely increase more its price than today's price. If that day happen and I already have a big savings, it is a big amount of money, I will be a rich person and it is one of the best thing i can do. some of it will be be for fun like traveling, or go in the very popular beach for relaxing. I blelive that we only live ones so we must enjoy our life.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 706

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:53:40 AM

If fun provides benefits, then I choose bitcoin for fun purpose. And trade, for me is a perfect fun. While holding bitcoin, we can still gain profit by trading margin like at poloniex exchange.

I also having fun while im using my bitcoin simply because i make money that i can use in the future, i believe that holding onto your bitcoin in the next few years will help you build your brighter future, so basically im having fun while im saving my btc for my future purposes.
I do not know if I would call it fun, since earning bitcoin does not have the characteristics of many of the things that entertain us but with out a doubt earning bitcoin can bring a sense of fulfillment, because every time I see my address with more and more bitcoin I cannot help to smile and be happy about it
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:32:45 AM

I prefer primacy futures, this is because bitcoin is the main hope for success (rich) in the future, as prices continue to rise and more and more users are optimistic with the future of bitcoin.
I think it would be a pity when you use bitcoin and know the potential of bitcoin, but you have no plans to store bitcoin in the long run. I think you should have a plan to keep the long term, because it will definitely benefit you in the future. At least save a few percent each payday
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:50:19 AM

I spend it sometimes for fun but most of my coins I save it for future so that I can have good and secure life in future as bitcoin will grow much more in price and if I have saved good number of coins then I can expect as good and comfortable life in future.
I have also spend bitcoin for fun in past because that time I was not of the view that bitcoin will get such a great position in the market and will become the king currency of cryptocurrencies but now I have understood fact that only is future and no any other business is safe just like bitcoin. Now I don’t spend a single bitcoin for fun and keep it save in my wallet for future.
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:36:04 AM

It started just for fan but now it is more for future purpose. I did not believe that participation in signature campaigns could bring real money. Now I'm looking forward to investing them to get great benefits in the future.
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: