Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:40:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ZEN] ZENCASH: Permanent, Distributed, and Fully Anonymous cryptocurrency  (Read 243322 times)
MeistroUK

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 02:12:58 PM

I think ZEN will pick up, obviously maybe needs to prove itself first after the drama it's had
TmottaDing

Activity: 234

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:13:16 PM

New Equihash coin mining pool has opened !

http://zcrypt.live

ZEC / Zcash
ZCL / Zclassic
ZEN / Zencash
KMD  Komodo

1% pool maintenance fee
0.1 minimum payout
payouts every 10 minutes

playingpoodles

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:25:41 PM

Actually I looked into Hush when it was a fair bit cheaper, but decided against, I think Zen is slightly ahead in terms of development, and I feel Zen developers have a bit more experience. Put another way, if I was hesitant to invest in Zen I'd definitely be hesitant to invest in Hush, but not necessarily the other way around.

Volume on Zen rising. Generally this should raise price...I'll be watching volume and price closely.

ZCL was about 5% of ZCash price at it's peak from memory - but it was in anticipation of ZEN that it rose. There's rising volume now, I think we haven't seen the lowest lows now, but I think we're not that far off, if volume continues to rise everyone who wanted to sell will have sold.

I tend to view Ethereum Classic's percentage of Eth's value as a guide. Not sure what it is now, last time I looked somewhere 15%.

Early in May it was about 10%.

Yea it was clearly just like ETH/ETC back then, but after the ZEN glass-of-water drama ZCL seems like it lost any credibility as a "community ZEC" or something.

As for now, between ZEN, ZCL and HUSH the latter seems to be a more mature project, IMO.

alibert

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 05:58:20 PM

Ok, I was wrong, about 1%, so what? 12% is still a lot of when people don't want to give 1-2.5% for dev fee for miners or 1% for mining pool.
And as we count we see = 100% mining - 12% dev coin/nodes/dao - 2-2.5% dev fee miner - 1% pool = 84.5-85% of your mined coins.
And then taxes after sale the currency, so when we can only have about 70-72% of our mined coins... Everybody wants to be in the middle of our (miners) coins. 3.5% there, 5% out there, but miners mainly give you the strength of your network, I feel like taxation, so I will always choose the solution without taxation, or without fees. Just give me the address for donation - I will donate for your work, and not that you will have my earned coins. Zen is nothing more than another reincarnation of ZCash, just a little more powdered to look more 'open', with lower fees than ZCash. Nodes will always be in some part of centralized - it's not an obvious central solution, but it's similar to check pointing - it's based on more centralized solution.

Mining will die with more and more POS chains popping and chains mitigating to it. Then nodes are the backbone of the network, which makes the network stable and fast, so its logical.

Miraged

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 05:59:48 PM

The Team is expanding, we are working on the roadmap for incoming months, interesting things ahead.

Any idea when the roadmap will be released?

STIPEND ● ● ● the Freelancer's Currency
 ▬▬ ● Proof of Stake / Masternodes   |  Beta ● ▬▬ 
ANN Thread Whitepaper Discord Twitter Medium
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 06:49:32 PM

Which wallet can be used for solomining with GPUs under windows?

Not your keys, not your coins!
Dark12

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 10:38:56 PM

Bought a hundred zen at $6.80.  Seems like a good time to board the train.
Polcrack

Activity: 280

Just Believe in trusted/transparents Proyects

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 12:35:02 AM

Bought a hundred zen at $6.80.  Seems like a good time to board the train.
Yeah this time is so cheap

Many people scamer with Icos and shitcoins, Invest with intelligence
ljconstructionpa

Activity: 234

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:08:02 AM

whats the best pool to mine zen, im mining on supernova any other suggestions?
blockops

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 03:33:51 AM

We've had a busy 3 weeks since the ZenCash launch! Here's a video update:

https://youtu.be/bB8UpjOST1k

Where we are today - we are doing really well!
Review of the goals of ZenCash cryptocurrency organization
Current ZenCash organization - founders, advisers, software development team
Upcoming Software improvements in next few weeks
Longer term goals and how we are going to get there

Reference

ZenCash Website – https://zensystem.io
ZenCash Blog – https://blog.zensystem.io
ZenCash Github – https://github.com/ZencashOfficial
ZenCash Forum - https://forum.zensystem.io
ZenCash Slack - https://slackinvite.zensystem.io
ZenCash Twitter - @ZenCashOfficial
ZenCash on BitcoinTalk - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1819977.0;topicseen

HORIZEN ►►► Bringing Privacy To Life
Discord -------- ANN Thread -------- Blog -------- Telegram  --------  YouTube -------- Twitter
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
playingpoodles

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:19:58 AM

If you look into it, it's clear that Zen developers are very active and are not going to stop. I'm sure they're as aware as we are that we've got a fight on our hands.

https://blog.zensystem.io/tag/zencash/

Blockops video (link above) out today gave me some reassurance. Volume has risen on Bitttrex, to me that's the biggest indicator. It has doubled from a very low-low.

I personally don't see a competitor to Zcash other than Zen at this point. To me a lot will depend on secure nodes. If that can be rolled out without major hiccup - Bittrex listing anyone? - that can for sure spur price growth in the not too distant future. But it will have to require more than a 42 coin stake. At the moment, that's something like $600. But if it was say 200 or 500 coin stake required - then we'd be talking.
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:28:12 AM

Lex Luthor

Similarities with this super villain are amazing. I didn't resist not to post this picture.. Cheesy

I don't understand why people start panicking when price go down, just wait and be patient. Thanks for this update, it is wise to be more with community and when there are some questions you can immediately react. This will bring more trust.

You can rent this space
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 09:42:51 AM

where i can check how many node online now?
If you mean on master nodes,they are in preparation.
Meh, ZEN is an incompetent disaster which have only achieved ZCL crashing into mud.
Fancy whitepapers and claims, zero clue to us of what's actually going on.
Either stick to ZEC, which seems to be stable in every way and have already gathered some big boys' attention, or move to HUSH, where the devs are working calmly on their pretty clear and realistic roadmap, instead of telling us "how HUSH is different and fancy and all".
Well this is bunch of nonsense, ZCL success or other has nothing to do with ZEN team decisions. I remember only ZEN was victim from non professional behavior of ex team member of ZEN. ZEC is in the hands of manipulators from the early start..
If you don't like ZEN just avoid it, the rest of us will take our chances
AltInvestor

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 09:50:52 AM

Meh, ZEN is an incompetent disaster which have only achieved ZCL crashing into mud.
Either stick to ZEC, which seems to be stable in every way and have already gathered some big boys' attention, or move to HUSH, where the devs are working calmly on their pretty clear and realistic roadmap, instead of telling us "how HUSH is different and fancy and all".
Well this is bunch of nonsense, ZCL success or other has nothing to do with ZEN team decisions. I remember only ZEN was victim from non professional behavior of ex team member of ZEN. ZEC is in the hands of manipulators from the early start..

ZEN is going to skyrocket, wish I could buy more while the price is so low. I have a lot of BTC held at other Cryptos right now.

I'm considering selling and buying ZEN instead, $6.80 is too good of a entry price.
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:02:50 AM

ZEN is going to skyrocket, wish I could buy more while the price is so low. I have a lot of BTC held at other Cryptos right now.
I'm considering selling and buying ZEN instead, $6.80 is too good of a entry price.
Master-node requirements are very low and when you compare it to other coins this is very cheap way to get new coins even more efficient than mining, so you can imagine what will happen when this becomes ready for use..thousands of coins will be purchased for this propose.
Miraged

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 01:51:42 PM

I did just that, sold a few coins to buy more. It's too cheap Smiley

STIPEND ● ● ● the Freelancer's Currency
 ▬▬ ● Proof of Stake / Masternodes   |  Beta ● ▬▬ 
ANN Thread Whitepaper Discord Twitter Medium
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 02:07:43 PM

Master-node requirements are very low and when you compare it to other coins this is very cheap way to get new coins even more efficient than mining, so you can imagine what will happen when this becomes ready for use..thousands of coins will be purchased for this propose.

What are the requirements for a zencash node?
What is the gain per node?
And how many nodes are there today

I appreciate your answers
minerben

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 02:19:58 PM

What are the requirements for a zencash node?
What is the gain per node?
And how many nodes are there today

I appreciate your answers

Secure nodes aren't up and running yet.  Right now there is supposed to be a requirement of 42 zen stored on the node (that value might change).  The goal is for 1000+ secure nodes.  Gain is based on the number of secure nodes but 3.43% of mined zen will be redirected to secure nodes.  Here is a node setup guide from a member of the zen team. https://blockoperations.com/build-zencash-secure-node-part-1-prepare-vps/ https://blockoperations.com/build-zencash-secure-node-part-2-build-zen-node/  (not complete b/c secure nodes haven't been release yet).
Orionssz

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:45:42 PM

Anyone get paid from minez.zone Temp Zen address? I claimed payout a week ago but still no zens in wallet. Undecided Undecided Undecided
Blue Mojito

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 10:52:44 PM

On a highly volatile crypto world, where bitcoin at a single week can go from $3000 to $2100, it is important to have good future prospect.

BTC right now, is having these bad news and till August 1st, no one can be too certain.
ZCASH, is taken by JP Morgan. Right...
Ripple, is a whole different case.
ETH seems value for money.

Personally though, I sold them all and invested in ZEN. Because ZEN has an active dev team that has a plan and cares. Because this team managed to overcome a very unfortunate event in little time and move forward stronger than before. Because it is clear that tomorrow, they will still be here and will keep going strong.

Price at the market is not the whole story.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: