Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:22:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin benefit of saving for a long time?  (Read 82240 times)
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:09:36 PM

why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

I hope that you got your answer with the past weeks, we hold because the earnings we get by doing nothing are amazing there is no other investment that you can make that gives to you these profits with such ease.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ridwan.P

Activity: 411
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 05:51:18 PM

I agree with the person who keeps the bitcoin in their wallet. Because if the high bitcoin price we can sell it and we will definitely benefit a lot. Cheesy
David Hoggs

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:00:29 PM

Saving with bitcoin is of course beneficial as its price is increasing fay by day it will be very much profitable and one can earn more if a person is holding the coin in wallet for long period of time.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:02:55 PM

Saving with bitcoin is of course beneficial as its price is increasing fay by day it will be very much profitable and one can earn more if a person is holding the coin in wallet for long period of time.
I completely agree with you, especially if a person has material stability and therefore to save Bitcoin for him has a real conclusion and a good end result. But is there today for some cryptocurrency This is the only way to earn an income, the spending Bitcoin are quite predictable. How then can you save to save Bitcoin for the future?
MyIdeas

Activity: 734

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:30:40 PM

what will be the intention of most people who keep bit coin for long is, having higher yield. only a few will simply keep it for saving sake. but anyone who keeps it for the yield should know the price may also drop.
the last thing you said my afraid the holders but trust me price never drop to much that the investments of investors gone, this drop only happen for a week due to buyers, when buyers buy the bitcoin in the low price then the time for sellers will come price become very high and they sell their bitcoins r deposit the bitcoin. So I advise long term holder to not afraid.
stergium

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:01:17 PM

what will be the intention of most people who keep bit coin for long is, having higher yield. only a few will simply keep it for saving sake. but anyone who keeps it for the yield should know the price may also drop.
the last thing you said my afraid the holders but trust me price never drop to much that the investments of investors gone, this drop only happen for a week due to buyers, when buyers buy the bitcoin in the low price then the time for sellers will come price become very high and they sell their bitcoins r deposit the bitcoin. So I advise long term holder to not afraid.
yes that is right to say that it is depending on the interest of the people when the interest of the people is increasing then the price also continue to increase because people try to buy bitcoin but when they start selling for the purpose to book profit then the market take a correction and we see the price start getting down for a while so we need to recognize the right time to buy or sell bitcoin.
stolendata

Activity: 264

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:14:12 PM

yes that is right to say that bitcoin price is not expecte do  drop so much but it will continue increasing for a long time therefore holding bitcoin is a good choice.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:54:35 AM

yes that is right to say that bitcoin price is not expecte do  drop so much but it will continue increasing for a long time therefore holding bitcoin is a good choice.
It might drop or it might go up again, there is no sure move for bitcoin because all the things are only dependable to the news and from the emotion of the people around the market. So if you are going to believe that bitcoin will go up then just keep saving and adding more bitcoin to your balance but if you don't believe in bitcoin then you should just need to stay away from bitcoin.
unknown-user

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:36:26 AM

why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

They will benefit on saving and holding their Bitcoin for a long time because its value increases over time. Bitcoin's value before is around 600$,  it is now priced at 4000$, which is such a big increase. And that's the reason why there are people that holds their Bitcoin even if backdrops oftenly happens. They want to make profit in the future by just storing it in their wallets.

A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:45:10 AM

The motivation behind why it is smarter to store your Bitcoin for quite a while on the grounds that it is less unsafe contrasted with an online exchange. But then, I think in light of the fact that as we encounter Bitcoins cost turns out to be high step by step so there's a plausibility that its esteem wound up plainly tremendous sooner rather than later.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:57:14 AM

The motivation behind why it is smarter to store your Bitcoin for quite a while on the grounds that it is less unsafe contrasted with an online exchange. But then, I think in light of the fact that as we encounter Bitcoins cost turns out to be high step by step so there's a plausibility that its esteem wound up plainly tremendous sooner rather than later.

In addition to the skyrocketing price I also see that I am still at the beginning of bitcoin development, I do not want to be late and take all the opportunities that exist, I want to understand a lot before this coin is applied widely and legally all over the world, Free market with high trading volume is enough to make sure I keep it for the long term.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:45:11 AM

yes i agree instead drop down so hard , it will bounceback later. just the matter of time.

bitcoin always make people regret , don't do the same mistake again and again. the demands keep growing so quick and it is a strong reason why the price will not go down. unless if there is a critical news about how bitcoin could gonna die and people withdraw their investment in panic sitiation , so far i can not see it.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:52:22 AM

In addition to the skyrocketing price I also see that I am still at the beginning of bitcoin development, I do not want to be late and take all the opportunities that exist, I want to understand a lot before this coin is applied widely and legally all over the world, Free market with high trading volume is enough to make sure I keep it for the long term.

Everyone expects the bitcoin price to be always bumping in the chart and expecting of adoption and legalization everywhere in the world. Likely Japan even my country should move with bitcoin and make some changes in the financial implementation for the country's growth.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
CROYA86 (OP)

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:55:32 AM

Everyone expects the bitcoin price to be always bumping in the chart and expecting of adoption and legalization everywhere in the world. Likely Japan even my country should move with bitcoin and make some changes in the financial implementation for the country's growth.

Why is that, because it is all the demands of the development of the era, especially with the admission in a large country and advanced like Japan then other countries should also have started to circulate the existence of bitcoin as a means of payment of legitimate
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:16:49 AM

In my opinion, there is no need to doubt people to keep it for future profit. Now people have started to invest in the world of crypto.Can we see from bitcoin prices from time to time continue to increase, although the fluctuations are very terrible.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:16:20 AM

In my opinion, there is no need to doubt people to keep it for future profit. Now people have started to invest in the world of crypto.Can we see from bitcoin prices from time to time continue to increase, although the fluctuations are very terrible.
that fluctuations will allow us to take advantage buying in a much cheaper value then hold for much longer time as bitcoin will really rise up in terms
of its value in a long goal investment, saving for your future would be the right idea when investing with bitcoin,. its already been proven by those
early holders.
HasHe

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:31:07 AM

Come share your thoughts

Usually newbies who don't have enough knowledge about bitcoin get panic on seeing even some price dips and they sell immediately their bitcoins at cheape price to the hands of big whales,that's why,they are termed as weak hands.But those people who are in this bitcoin market from the beginning for years are well aware of bitcoin's price movement and its potential as well.They have already such price dips followed by immediate recovery of bitcoin.They have already seen that even if bitcoin price falls after a rise,it settles in a newer price which is mostly above than its previous price.By this way, we could see that bitcoin price is constantly increasing in a long term basis.So,they just wish to continue to hold their bitcoins in their wallets itself for a long time despite its price falls in short terms.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:32:28 PM

Come share your thoughts

I hope that you got your answer with the past weeks, we hold because the earnings we get by doing nothing are amazing there is no other investment that you can make that gives to you these profits with such ease.
This is the main reason why people are crazy after bitcoins because they are not only currency but investments as well and that too which provide you great profit without any hard work. I really prefer buying bitcoins and holding them for years to be a new millionaire. Good luck all bitcoiners!
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:15:54 PM

It might drop or it might go up again, there is no sure move for bitcoin because all the things are only dependable to the news and from the emotion of the people around the market. So if you are going to believe that bitcoin will go up then just keep saving and adding more bitcoin to your balance but if you don't believe in bitcoin then you should just need to stay away from bitcoin.
The main reason is to make more profit by buying at cheap rates and then store your bitcoin for a long time. As said here when places gets high as told to be $4000 so yes you going to sell your bitcoin. You bought in $600 and sell at $4000 so see the profit margin. That is why saving bitcoin for a long time make more genuine profits.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:48:31 PM

Come share your thoughts

Bitcoin's market value increases from time to time. And it will give profit to those people who hold their Bitcoin. An example is those people who held their Bitcoin way back when its price is only 1000$ , and the current price of Bitcoin is 4000$. Imagine how big is the profit that they earned, now that its price is really high. That's the goal of the holders which is to wait until its value increase and as well as their profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: