Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:25:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin benefit of saving for a long time?  (Read 82240 times)
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:49:28 AM

Bitcoin are long term investment their price might be very high in future then what it is today.As bitcoin is getting more and more famous and demand it's price would keep on increasing,also that many countries has already legalised Bitcoin that means that even government has saw potential in bitcoins.Best way to use bitcoins are to hold them until you gain lots of profit.The number of bitcoins are also limited so they will be quite valuable once all bitcoins has been mined.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fishbonez11

Activity: 322
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:53:39 AM

People store bitcoin in their wallet as savings. When the bitcoin price goes up, they can sell it for profit.
alex 666

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:11:46 AM

bitcoin is so high risking for long time so that if you have estra money safe it will be 0$ or 100000$
Sadnu

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:58:37 AM

You're right in what you said. Because the benefits you receive will be great if you hold it for a long time. As early as people who hold bitcoins and now are rich.

Do you know how much bitcoins the price was?

And you also know how much they have invested today and how much money they have been paying for bitcoins.
So many are actually pursuing to buy bitcoins today and it will continue until next year. until we feel that the price is high
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:20:24 AM

You're right in what you said. Because the benefits you receive will be great if you hold it for a long time. As early as people who hold bitcoins and now are rich.

And you also know how much they have invested today and how much money they have been paying for bitcoins.
So many are actually pursuing to buy bitcoins today and it will continue until next year. until we feel that the price is high
Most of the people right now are doing that, even the price of bitcoin is high (for the average person like me) they are still buying bitcoin because they believe that the price of bitcoin will go even double of the price right now so they are still buying and holding bitcoin for long term.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:31:48 AM

Storing bitcoin in your wallet for a long time is not a bad idea at all, take for instance you save you local currency in you bank accounts till you need it. Is the same with bitcoin being save in your wallet, you save for rainy days when you will need them. And secondly while you save your bitcoin in wallet for a long time you stands the advantage of increase in your saving cause the price keep rising against other currency.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 06:37:22 AM

yes we will benefit from it for sure there are so many people out there that are buying bitcoins because they knew that the bitcoin is the way in their success,. and also we all know that the bitcoin is actually increasing and increasing its price meaning we will benefit on it in future
many more people trusting the bitcoin give benefits to all, absolute i agree you comments mate, bitcoin giving decent jog, daily needs expenses, bitcoin give hope to people to get better lif someday or got more income give family good income to fulfill the needs.

futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:39:22 AM

Certainly it was something very beneficial, because the bitcoin is still profitable because every year they bitcoin prices always go up, but we never can confirm this poit because if we know its a true, all of we will be rich, but if the world continues this scenario, yes, the bitcoin will be benefic.
There will be hardly even a single individual on this earth who will disagree with what you have said. Bitcoin for sure is very much valuable and beneficial. You can surely earn a lot buy keeping it for a longer period of time. All you need is to keep on increasing the number, you’ll surely become a billionaire one day.
Tubig

Activity: 212

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:09:37 AM

Bitcoin benefit of saving for a long time? yes based on the blog that i read some people just proof it that if you just hold bitcoins for a long time you can earn benefits from it though it is a long time but they assure you that you will gain profits in holding bitcoins,
If you're answer was based on the blog, my answer is based on my friend which invested his time and effort in signature campaign and he invested his earnings to bitcoin, I think its almost 3 years now when he started bitcoin and he spend large amount of cash and Save more than large bitcoins now. It so awesome you never knew who's rich now.
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:55:40 PM

Investing is risk but it gives you profit and if the price of Bitcoin is going up so you will get multiples profit.
Saving only make you safe but less profit then investing. Risk = Rich. I vote for investing.
Well, there isn't being held a comparison here. But if you ask me, then my vote is neither with saving nor with investing... Tongue
It is with earning, earning bitcoins without any investment and then saving them for future, waiting for the prices to rise regardless of the rate and downfalls... Tongue

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:47:06 PM

Look at the timeline of bitcoins price, there is a great jump in just a short period and this is still happening. We all witnessed how bitcoin built the reputation of digital currency, the growing use of bitcoins and altcoins affects the price and value of every digital currency and in bitcoin, there is a positive change, an increase in price which we all don't know when it will stop. Maybe until all people in the world is using bitcoin but it is very far from happening.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:12:49 PM

Look at the timeline of bitcoins price, there is a great jump in just a short period and this is still happening. We all witnessed how bitcoin built the reputation of digital currency, the growing use of bitcoins and altcoins affects the price and value of every digital currency and in bitcoin, there is a positive change, an increase in price which we all don't know when it will stop. Maybe until all people in the world is using bitcoin but it is very far from happening.

Yes it is true.  Its price grow rapidly.  It goes up like 700% since last year and I was really sad that Idid not save bitcoin.  I use bitcoin to finance my daily life but not thinking of saving for the future.  It is just this time that I was able to think about it after realizing that it can help me become rich if I will save some of it.
cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:37:18 PM

Most of the people right now are doing that, even the price of bitcoin is high (for the average person like me) they are still buying bitcoin because they believe that the price of bitcoin will go even double of the price right now so they are still buying and holding bitcoin for long term.
Even I know some investors still believe in someday, the price of Bitcoin can reach to $100,000. Of course, that target can reach in future if Bitcoin do not banned by government before that future become to true. Roll Eyes
Succurs

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:27:19 PM

bitcoin cost proceeds to increase, there is no purpose to wait for the value down so that the ideal way to income is to acquire quickly. bitcoin helpful for long time period investment decision.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 09:58:29 PM

bitcoin is so high risking for long time so that if you have estra money safe it will be 0$ or 100000$

I believe it is more likely the bigger one Smiley.  The only parameter you need to check is, market saturation, people acceptance, speculative traders, company involvement and government acceptance.  It seems bitcoin almost have them all so definitely there is no way for bitcoin but to move upward.  Price will definitely go up as the market is being saturated, bitcoin being adopted and more and more speculative traders joining the trend.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ongels

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:58:30 PM

Yes in my own anticipation it could grow to more than 5x fold in the future based on its popularity and contiguous demand in supply.  All we need is to hold/invest and wait for the upcoming years . We already witness right from the start of its distribution until present the significant impact in stock market. Look the timeline and its rate. Its very impressive performance Smiley
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:05:31 PM

why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

The benefit of storing or holding your Bitcoin for a long time is that, your profit will grow over time. Bitcoin market value increases from time to time, which means if you will store your Bitcoin, its price will increase as well as the profit that you will get in the future. This is the common strategy of Bitcoin investors, this is easier and less risky than trading, but still, the profit is good with this strategy.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:31:00 PM

I think the benefits of bitcoin for a long time as an investment, when bitcoin prices increase and then sell it ..
And very risky to store bitcoin for too long, because we do not know when the price will go down or up.
But i myself believe the bitcoin price for the next 5 years will be higher,i will trade it and keep it for a long time.
Yes you are right. No one knows when the process will go up or down. But if see the graph of past few years, we’ll observe that prices are continuously going up and up. So selling will never be the best option. You should keep what you had and try to get more.
Agreed that, HOLD as long you can. Don't sell at the moment, it's going to explode soon. Though, it's true that, It's difficult to predict, but I think it will increase. But, Don't dive into your emotions, talk to the community and getting updated. You will get better results.

Yes I agree with you.  I once regret the fact that I am too afraid to hold my bitcoins.  End result is that I sell my bitcoins due to panick because during that time bitcoin price is going down.  I really regret that moment and now as long as I can I will hold my coins and wait for the right time.
I think that is a very common mistake, especially among the people that are in the beginning stages of their investment with bitcoin, but after some months you learn to deal with those emotions and even when things do not seem to going all that well you learn to hold despite the circumstances.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:41:17 PM

Investing is risk but it gives you profit and if the price of Bitcoin is going up so you will get multiples profit.
Saving only make you safe but less profit then investing. Risk = Rich. I vote for investing.
Well, there isn't being held a comparison here. But if you ask me, then my vote is neither with saving nor with investing... Tongue
It is with earning, earning bitcoins without any investment and then saving them for future, waiting for the prices to rise regardless of the rate and downfalls... Tongue
Earning bitcoins the way you have mentioned requires a lot of time and hard efforts. For earning bitcoins you need to work for signature campaigns etc but if you have enough money for buying bitcoins directly t any popular exchange, then why to work for campaigns. Simply buy bitcoins and save them for future purpose.
Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:42:50 AM

Earning bitcoins the way you have mentioned requires a lot of time and hard efforts. For earning bitcoins you need to work for signature campaigns etc but if you have enough money for buying bitcoins directly t any popular exchange, then why to work for campaigns. Simply buy bitcoins and save them for future purpose.
if the op is talking about faucet or signature campaign, then it is right that the income that come from these two source is comparative very low and one have to wait for  a long time regardless the price of bitcoin, therefore i will choose bitcoin in such situation where one can get a good profit in a short period of time.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: