Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:45:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin benefit of saving for a long time?  (Read 82240 times)
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:16:44 AM

It's the same with my mind, because if only the first time there is bitcoin and the price is still very cheap and if I knew the price would go up like now, I would definitely buy a lot of bitcoin back then. Maybe it will happen again for some time to come, so bitcoin is great for long term investment.

Yes bitcoin is a good investment but for a long term investment it is not because it is fluctuating from time to time. As you said "if only the first time there is bitcoin and the price is still very cheap and if I knew the price would go up like now, I would definitely buy a lot of bitcoin back then"

So this conclude that bitcoin is not preferably good for long term investment right now because it has high price now and you cannot know when will it fall to make a good investment. I think the new altcoins is best for long term one because it has very cheap price. You just have to pick the one with potential to grow after 2 years or more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:50:44 AM

why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

The reason why many people are holding and storing their bitcoin is because they will earn many money in the future. I also storing my bitcoins because I believe that I can become successful person in the future.
Kazuyukie

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:31:44 PM

The longer you hold the BTC in your wallet, the larger the value gets, just compare the BTC value in its previous years, who would have thought that it will grew up to $5.5k, that's the reason why tons of people hold their BTC for a long time, the value grows over time, easy profit.
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:07:51 PM

I think saving it for a long time can have a negative and positive impact. The negatives could be that bitcoin prices go down dramatically and positively when bitcoin prices soar that we can profit by selling them or converting into local currency. Better if you keep long bitcoin don't be too long, afraid later bitcoin prices drop and you will regret, want to profit but even loss. But we must be sure that future bitcoin will keep increasing and hopefully there will be no price offspring on bitcoin.
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:39:32 PM

why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

I think people tend to store bitcoin maybe because if it feature of being volatile in nature in the possibility for you to have the double amount of profit that you have gain is high due to the fact that bitcoin doesn't decrease people but strong enormous count of forum user who strive to earn here. The benefit of strong bitcoin for a long time is the the more you store the more chances of  gaining higher profit.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:43:53 PM

Come share your thoughts

People hold their bitcoins for long time because they  want to make their savings more profitable and if they think that it's hign enougn to sell, they only sell it into higher price than the price before they put their savings in their wallets.
Of course, why do I need to sell my Bitcoin at the price lower than my buy price? It means I will not have profits from Bitcoin after invested into it, unless I know the price of Bitcoin can falls down and I can buy back more amount of Bitcoin, I will accept to sell my Bitcoin with small loss.
There is a saying that you cant appreciate the value of a thing unless its gone. that is what truely happen to my friend that he has 11btc. he only trade it with a lower value because at that time bitcoin is not as high as the current value. he regrets that if only he knew that bitcoin value rise up too much then he will still hold it until now.

Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:00:03 PM

Come share your thoughts

I think people tend to store bitcoin maybe because if it feature of being volatile in nature in the possibility for you to have the double amount of profit that you have gain is high due to the fact that bitcoin doesn't decrease people but strong enormous count of forum user who strive to earn here. The benefit of strong bitcoin for a long time is the the more you store the more chances of  gaining higher profit.
I think the obvious benefit to holding you Bitcoin in your wallet is the assurance that your Bitcoin will still be in your hands. I won't recommend holding large quantities of Bitcoin in an exchange no matter what reputation they have as they have the power to hold it inside their system. The most clever way of avoiding it is by transferring the Bitcoin or any altcoin you bought inside your respective crypto wallets.
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:31:00 PM

Usually bitcoin would benefit when held in long term basis.Only altcoin investments are made in short term basis.People who have been in the crypto market from the beginning know clearly about bitcoin's potential,its previous price movements,its immediate price recovery from downfall.They are not like newbies who just get panic on seeing even a small price drop and sell off their bitcoins.They know about bitcoin,they hold bitcoins and they benefit huge from bitcoins.
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:54:28 PM

Come share your thoughts

The reason why many people are holding and storing their bitcoin is because they will earn many money in the future. I also storing my bitcoins because I believe that I can become successful person in the future.
Yes it is the best source to be the part of the bitcoin and to increase the income from the bitcoin because as much as you will invest the money in this way you will buy the more bitcoin, in the past the bitcoin was the high investment but today not only the high investment buy the only source of income as well for a lot of the bitcoin and the government is now accepting the bitcoin more and more.
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:18:39 PM

Mainly because of profit which it brings. For sure trading could give them higher earning but it is simultaneously much harder and you need to pay attention + spend you time. Long time investment are more comfortable, you only buy crypoto and hide somewhere for few months/years. Then sell and repeat doings.

I disagree with you.  We cannot always guarantee the price hike of the coins and even for bitcoin.  I am willing to make a long time investment but unlike you I wouldn't just depend for the volatility of the coins in going higher and higher so that I may earn profit.  Trading is still much better for me since I can control whether of I am going to earn or not.  Another thing is that while waiting for the profit in my investment,  I prefer earning bitcoin at the same time.
Yes that's true, rather than just holding its good to make an additional profit with what we have in our wallet. The price growth on long term holding gives a profit, but the trading involvement will surely benfit bigger. Also we're not sure of the reality after years, so making use of it at the present seems effective.
That's right, we need to have 2 plan for long term and short term, we should not choose only one plan and put all our money or almost capital into this plan. Because the risk will split a half after we choose both term. Decrease the risk synonymous we have more percents make profits from Bitcoin.

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
jasonjm

Activity: 1246
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 04:19:35 PM

yes there are a lot of benefits of saving and holding them for long time. I just here mention those people who have trust on bitcoin and hold their coins for longer enough to get huge profit, i am talking about those who buy bitcoin nearly 1 or 2 year ago and sold them these days.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:35:32 PM

The most logical thing to do is to save/hodl it for a long time since bitcoin is deflationary and will increase in price in due time but it is probably a case by case situation. Say, a person might cash out his coins if he really needed the money or spend it on gambling sites or just needed the money to start another business.

If you compare saving your money in banks and saving it in bitcoin then there is a huge difference. Savings in bitcoin can have a nice return especially if you save it for the long time because you may already have multiply your money many times whereas when you save your money in bank then your money would have lesser value because of inflation and tax as well that is charge against your interest. I consider saving bitcoin as long as it is profitable because there are so many people who are positive about the price going up and because it is not yet in mass adoption, there is still a room for it to increase much higher because also of the limited supply and strong demand.

There are times when I need to cash out because of some unavoidable expenses but most of the time I would just save my bitcoin earnings as investment for it to grow in value and still accumulating as much as I can because there is still a lot of opportunities especially in this forum with signature and bounty campaigns.
This is the right approach, sometimes I need to spend some bitcoin, there is no way around that but if I can avoid it I do it, that way my small earnings keep accumulating and with time I have been able to generate slightly more bitcoin every month despite the rising prices so if I keep this pace for a long time I know that I’m going to have a better life for me and my family.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:38:27 PM

Just like people put money into fixed deposit in bank to yield interest, bitcoin has become the new and easiest way to make passive income. take for example you bought 5 BTC in 2012 and kept it in your wallet till today. do you realize how much money you will be having today. so it is always good to save for raining days. not only bitcoin but other coin. nobody know what will happen next year, maybe ETH will be hitting 5000 USD  Grin. if that happen then i will be millionaire
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:55:00 PM

The most logical thing to do is to save/hodl it for a long time since bitcoin is deflationary and will increase in price in due time but it is probably a case by case situation. Say, a person might cash out his coins if he really needed the money or spend it on gambling sites or just needed the money to start another business.

If you compare saving your money in banks and saving it in bitcoin then there is a huge difference. Savings in bitcoin can have a nice return especially if you save it for the long time because you may already have multiply your money many times whereas when you save your money in bank then your money would have lesser value because of inflation and tax as well that is charge against your interest. I consider saving bitcoin as long as it is profitable because there are so many people who are positive about the price going up and because it is not yet in mass adoption, there is still a room for it to increase much higher because also of the limited supply and strong demand.

There are times when I need to cash out because of some unavoidable expenses but most of the time I would just save my bitcoin earnings as investment for it to grow in value and still accumulating as much as I can because there is still a lot of opportunities especially in this forum with signature and bounty campaigns.
This is the right approach, sometimes I need to spend some bitcoin, there is no way around that but if I can avoid it I do it, that way my small earnings keep accumulating and with time I have been able to generate slightly more bitcoin every month despite the rising prices so if I keep this pace for a long time I know that I’m going to have a better life for me and my family.
You do not need to save your Bitcoin forever, sometimes, try use it and enjoy the reward from your work, it can helps you feel comfortable and more motivation when you work. Finally, you also know a small amount can grow to a large amount of Bitcoin in someday, so, do not forget save your Bitcoin too.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:57:14 PM

Yes really, bitcoin is very profitable if we want to be patient not to sell in the near future, for example is for a year bitcoin prices have risen more than 400%, and if we invest now it will likely be able to repeat again in the next year.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Rinder

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:18:04 PM

Sure saving into crypto has allowed a few people to have amazing results, not all altcoins did reached sucess on the last years, but well bitcoin is the most powerfull and wich huge potencial to keep growing into above values. I do see the savings as a no risk way to get money, like bank savings stored for 3-10 years without use it, for other side i do believe those people does loose some good opportunities to get extra bitcoins since all weeks there is a pump into some altcoins...as well amazing and good coins reaching the market.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:53:18 PM

As Bitcoin is volatile in nature so its price keeps on fluctuating. Sometimes the price is too high and somtimes the price is too low. But the key to earn high profits is HOLDING your bitcoin's. Some people sell there bitcoin when there is a drop in the price and they mostly face loss rather than profits. But the people who hold there bitcoin's always earn huge profits.The amount of profit we will get by investing in Bitcoin depends upon the time for which we invest.The longer we will hold our Bitcoin's ,the more we will be profited. Bitcoin has a bright and positive future so saving for longtime will surely provide us great benefits.
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:03:36 PM

Come share your thoughts

Just imagine if you were able to buy a lot of bitcoin when it first started, you could've been sitting in millions of dollars today. Bitcoin started with just less than a dollar, and imagine how much it costs now. So, I really think that saving bitcoin while it is still affordable would be the best investment you could make in your entire life.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:31:22 PM

The advantage of storing bitcoin for a long time is that you are very likely and have the opportunity to earn huge profits, because bitcoin prices tend to increase every year, it certainly will make a big profit if you are able to store bitcoin for a long time and keep you is bogged down with negative news about bitcoin, because it will make the bitcoin price fall, but if you're not preoccupied with it and keep it, you will definitely get a huge profit.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:29:57 AM

I think if we save Bitcoin for a long time there is a chance of its fluctuated nature. So if we invest bitcoin instead of saving this will good. If we are risk taking personality we should save it for a long time in wallets. There are so many reasons to save it for a long time if we have huge amount of bitcoin and its price goes up there is a chances of growth in profits.
Bit coin is the most valuable digital currency of the world in this day and so is the profit because of the very high price. My decision is to keep bitcoin in all conditions because I think that bitcoin is a digital coin business and I will quit this business because quitting means stopping your earnings and benefits. Therefore I suggest to everyone to hold their bitcoin for long time and earn more profit.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: