Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:43:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin?  (Read 123563 times)
KylesmomisaB

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

Toplancer.co | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:02:38 PM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

It is not a good idea yet it will be the best way to grow your money aggressively. Side note I did the same when entering crypto and it was stupid but to my luck it worked out as of now. But do know it is extremely risky and nobody will advocate you going all in.

TOPLANCER.CO
Zero commission, Escrow payment & Dispute Settlements
PreSale GET YOUR BONUS JOIN NOW
Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:16:17 PM

I actually didn't place all my fund into bitcion, I have 60 percent of my investment in bitcoin while I invested other 40 percent in altcoins.

Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:29:44 PM

It your choice but personally i didn't put all my fund in bitcoin i separate it into three part a part of it invested into ETH the second part BTC while the last part goes to altcoins trading/ ico participation.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Bloopran5679

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:30:59 PM

When I started out, I placed everything in Bitcoin to be safe since I didn't know anything about other coins. Now, I'm slowly learning and have invested a small amount in ETH.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:49:08 PM

Bitcoin is good investment but I wouldn't suggest to put all your money into it. I wouldn't suggest puting all your money into anything, not just Bitcoins. Every investment is a risk and there is always the danger of losing money so you have to invest with care and you always have to have some back up. Don't ever invest more then you can afford to lose.

I agree. The operative word here is "all"; it would be too risky to do that because that could amount to a loss without a contingency. In the cryptocurrency market, it's better to diversify your holdings instead of sticking with one because changes may be erratic that in the event your only coin plunges, you wouldn't have any other assets to get profit from.

TeamUp

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:57:59 PM

As all veterans advice us newbies crypto currencies "Dont invest money you cant afford to lose" so i think its not wise to put all your funds in bitcoin

Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:03:34 PM

I dont place all my fund into bitcoin. 70% my fund in bitcoin and 30% my fund to buy other altcoin. I think if we place all fund in bitcoin we can't get max profit because bitcoin value still not stable and going down now. I think ETH is going up, and better than invest in ETH from now
mayidid

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:54:15 PM

I've only placed money into Bitcoin that I can afford to do without. There are still a lot of unknowns with regard to the future success of Bitcoin. It will be a high risk investment for a while longer. That's why diversity is a great way to minimize the risks that is accompanied with your investments. If one investment fails you still have other investments to rely in.
cepedacharles

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:13:07 AM

It's not a good idea to invest all your money in one player alone. What if let's say Bitcoin suddenly crash? What is your next plan? If you only place your money solely in Bitcoin, It's clearly loss on your side. That's why it's not ideal to put ALL your money in just one player. Try to maximize and spread your money throughout the market.
cherryfer

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:44:12 AM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

Its up to you guys, but the best technique here is take money placed into a balance carrying let say you have some important daily needs for funding so, your money can divide it into 2 and the half percent is to invest to bitcoin. but that's not the end of your investment to get big income because the price value of bitcoin is not stable.when you inter an investment to bitcoin just monitor the price value every hour because the money you invest here will generate big profit when you use your own technique of investment, remember you are free to full out your investment if the price will totally down.   
pinkliar

Activity: 262

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:45:14 AM

I dont place all my fund into bitcoin. 70% my fund in bitcoin and 30% my fund to buy other altcoin. I think if we place all fund in bitcoin we can't get max profit because bitcoin value still not stable and going down now. I think ETH is going up, and better than invest in ETH from now
placing in just one are not a good idea cause i see this as a bad idea to be , if you wanted to have the assurance with your funds then this is more better if you may take this in a different type of investment then this is good also if you may take the opportunity of you may have some altcoin to choose for.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Estehmanis

Activity: 262

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:00:53 AM

I think it's very risky. My suggestion is better you put a little capital first. Steeped bitcoin so that profit and we can return capital
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:02:27 AM

Its up to you guys, but the best technique here is take money placed into a balance carrying let say you have some important daily needs for funding so, your money can divide it into 2 and the half percent is to invest to bitcoin. but that's not the end of your investment to get big income because the price value of bitcoin is not stable.when you inter an investment to bitcoin just monitor the price value every hour because the money you invest here will generate big profit when you use your own technique of investment, remember you are free to full out your investment if the price will totally down.   
Well I think the risk is always there, and yes anything could happen to your money and the idea of putting all your money in bitcoin is somewhat good idea but risky, but if I were I would never do that. Well in every decision we made most especially in investing here in cryptocurrency is needing a more suggestions so that you could get some important points to remember and your not getting wrong to the place where you prefer to ask.  
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:18:16 AM

I think it's very risky. My suggestion is better you put a little capital first. Steeped bitcoin so that profit and we can return capital

That is correct  and a very safe way to trade.  Putting your money in a single destination is very risky. Try to put a little  amount first and when it started  to gain some profit you  can add some capital again.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:22:52 AM

That is correct  and a very safe way to trade.  Putting your money in a single destination is very risky. Try to put a little  amount first and when it started  to gain some profit you  can add some capital again.
Just don't be greedy so you will know the right things to do.
Crypto world is very progressive but it's very risky here as well so if you will not limit, you might win big or lose everything
which we do not want to happen, just know the possibilities because every investment has a possibility of failure as well.

STUDENTCOIN