Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:28:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin?  (Read 123563 times)
nskendrovic

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:53:26 PM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

You should definitely put all your $ into Bitcoin, as long as you are comfortable buying it safely and holding it securely. Then you can sit back and laugh several years from now.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:09:33 PM

no im just holding 20% bitcoin and the rest is on alts coins you cannot multiply your bitcoin if your focusing in one coin diversifie

And how's that going for you? Stressed? That's not good for the long run. Just relax and buy the dip when you have money that you want to invest into BTC.

mastadonballs

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:35:58 PM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

Putting all your money into bitcoin is not actually a good idea, it will be better you invest into bitcoin even if it is70% of your money into bitcoin and the other 30% for day to day activities.

Putting all your money into Bitcoin is a great idea if you are comfortable using it safely and storing it securely. It's supply is limited and on it's way to replacing all previous world reserve currencies.
Certainly, if you are sure the future of Bitcoin will be grow much, do have not reason can make you doubt and stop put all your money into Bitcoin. But, remember when you put all your funds into Bitcoin, you are try on your luck and it still depends many factors for grow in future.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:37:19 PM

Putting all your money into bitcoin is not actually a good idea, it will be better you invest into bitcoin even if it is70% of your money into bitcoin and the other 30% for day to day activities.

Putting all your money into Bitcoin is a great idea if you are comfortable using it safely and storing it securely. It's supply is limited and on it's way to replacing all previous world reserve currencies.

Putting all money in bitcoins is not a good idea mate. See last few days suddenly the price dropped our bad luck it stable at a low price means what will you do. We can't trust any cryptocurrencies anything can happen in any movement. Investing in bitcoin will good but no full money just a few percentage in your income is ok.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:53:37 PM

Certainly, if you are sure the future of Bitcoin will be grow much, do have not reason can make you doubt and stop put all your money into Bitcoin. But, remember when you put all your funds into Bitcoin, you are try on your luck and it still depends many factors for grow in future.
Future of bitcoins is amazing. The monumental change it will make in international currency as it had started since last 2-3 months. So if you have faith in it completely, then go with putting everything in investments but make sure you have learned every possible thing about it.
osasshem

Activity: 625

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:50:40 PM

It's a good idea investing into bitcoin, but I don't think it's okay you put all your money into it.

In the other hand, bitcoin replacing the fiat currencies all round the world is not too going to be okay,  and most countries will not accept it.
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:22:07 PM

It's a good idea investing into bitcoin, but I don't think it's okay you put all your money into it.

In the other hand, bitcoin replacing the fiat currencies all round the world is not too going to be okay,  and most countries will not accept it.
It is always good to have a portfolio that is diverse because you never know which of your investment is going to disappoint you. I am pretty sure that bitcoins are going to produce several new millionaires and there is nothing harmful in placing maximum funds into bitcoins at all.
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:54:53 AM

It is always good to have a portfolio that is diverse because you never know which of your investment is going to disappoint you. I am pretty sure that bitcoins are going to produce several new millionaires and there is nothing harmful in placing maximum funds into bitcoins at all.
If we only trust btc then it will be fine,but we need to open our minds to that there are really some alts that are good in investing and in trading that can give us more benefit in the future,well it still depend on our experience regarding alts and btc.
BabyBoss

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:00:23 AM

Don't put it all. Spare some of your funds in eth and alts they are good investment  too but btc is the great investment above all. Surely that your money grows more faster and more bigger with tge higher demand potential. Put your money in bitcoi, altcoins, and eth.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:23:09 AM

It doesn't matter what investment option you're thinking to invest in, the number 1 rule remains that you should never go all in. Only rookies make these mistakes, and mostly it turns out to be a very expensive lesson for them. Another thing is that people being heavily over invested into something make awful emotional decisions. In terms of percentages I would never invest with more than 50% of my fiat holdings. It takes many many years to build up a certain amount of savings, but it just takes a very short time to burn through all your holdings. Don't gamble with your money!
No im not place my funds into bitcoin.sometimes i withdraw it to pay my other expenses and if i want to buy something.for now i never imvest in bitcoin im waiting for the increasing of bitcoin.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:11:43 AM

right now i investing all my money in btc i hope btc become stable very soon for not loose my money

Maybe not all my money i put on funds into bitcoin just to make sure i have a safe keep that was left in wallet because thats a risk situation. If i decided to invest maybe 25% of it. Thats a right money to invest perhaps its a good investment someday for my self.
Don’t worry; even if the prices are unstable there are often times when bitcoins are at very high prices just like they were in the month of August and in the beginning of September. Just keep believing into bitcoins and kindly avoid panic selling with bitcoins, it will put you in loss.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:35:39 AM

Yes of course , as you see bitcoin is a huge profit market. But take a big look, not everyone make profits from Bitcoin. Some guys don't have balls to hold it till the good price. They all buy at top and sell at bottom, which is opposite the main rule of trading, So there is a sentence: " Don't put all your eggs in one basket". It's your choice actually but this is my advise for you.

i am not place all of my funds into bitcoin because i think its not wise to do that, its better we use money that is not for anything. if we only have few money, we need to divide the money for our expenses in real life and don't take it for just invest in bitcoin.
I will second you. I will say that you should invest as much income as you can in Bitcoin but you need to keep a little portion of your income for meeting up your daily based needs. If you want to make out a good amount of profit, then you have to make a wise decision and you have to think very carefully where to put in your income.
Silvercell

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:03:12 AM

I think when placing all funds into bitcoin is not recommended, half to bitcoin half more to altcoin that has a high selling power

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
palensya

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:23:58 AM

May i suggest that is not good to put all your money in bitcoin because it is too risky for example you bought on a high price and then the market go downside all of your money has losses. There is a saying that do not put all eggs in one basket. Think a lot of times before you do that.

arbelian

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:13:43 AM

It is very risky if you will put your money in bitcoin only because we do not know when the value will increase or it fall you should play the safe side. You can invest in bitcoin but also invest in other coin atleast your investments is not only one but scattered to different investments just in case you loss one there are still other investments to catch you up.

wildet60

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:18:01 AM

It will not be a good idea to convert all asset in to bitcoin. Putting assets in to different places is preferred.
tokentemple

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 07:18:53 AM

wouldn't put all eggs in same basket. I currently trade BTC and ETH together about 60% of portfolio.
The remainder 40% consists of cheaper (more risky) tokens such as Ripple, Salt and Civic
50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:47:13 PM

I do place most of my funds into Bitcoin yes. Whatever I come across that I'm able to put aside, I put into Bitcoin and that has been working out quite well for me I have to be honest.

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

WHITEPAPER (KO)        WHITEPAPER (EN)     

TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK     TWITTER    ANN THREAD

MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   GITHUB   INSTAGRAM   KAKAOTALK
BitDiscussion

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:46:33 PM

May i suggest that is not good to put all your money in bitcoin because it is too risky for example you bought on a high price and then the market go downside all of your money has losses. There is a saying that do not put all eggs in one basket. Think a lot of times before you do that.
You are very much right and I’ll agree to what all you have said. I think this will not be a wise decision to put all your income at one place like you said. Yes, you can put in a major portion of your income at one place say Bitcoin but you need to save a good amount of money for any worst condition.

yohan09

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:27:28 PM

Today's scenario are still questionable, it looks like a big threat coming since some rumors like banning of btc in some areas of the continent might be scary thing happen in btc industry , We all hope and pray that it will recover's and things will finally fixed.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: