Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:25:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How interested are you in a Bitcoin Island Community?
I have 300 BTC to purchase a spot to live in a Bitcoin community
I have 300 BTC but would like to invest only / rent to others
I don't have 300 BTC but would consider renting from others
I'm just passing through or would like to contribute in other ways
Freedom scares me... I just want to use Bitcoin as a regulated, slightly cheaper Paypal alternative

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Island/City and More  (Read 26371 times)
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4578
Merit: 1276

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 06:35:08 PM

'your freedom to swing your fist stops where my nose starts.'

a) that isnt a definition
b) you cant use the word you are defining in its own definition

Most people who are capable of independent philosophical thought will have no trouble understanding exactly what that statement means and mapping it to almost any real life scenario.

What it means is that I have no trouble with you taking any action (or in-action) you desire as long as it does not negatively effect others without their knowledge and consent.  If you want more 'freedom' than that, you are being selfish to the extent that you'll likely be feeling a back-lash.

I've got even less sympathy for religious or politically correct control freaks than I do Libertarians.  These people have some psychological issues which materially impact the freedom of others.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCLuke

Activity: 526
Merit: 508

My other Avatar is also Scrooge McDuck

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 07:54:49 PM

I've got even less sympathy for religious or politically correct control freaks than I do Libertarians.  These people have some psychological issues which materially impact the freedom of others.
Yay! Some common ground.

Alright. Since we agree that some citizens will try to use the state as a weapon of sorts against the rest of the people who just want to mind their own business, then it shouldn't be hard for you to accept the libertarian point of view.

Clearly a minority can get into, or bribe their way into a position of power in any "democratic" government that exists today, agreed?

Knowing that, can you at least agree that making the state smaller or less powerful is a way to protect the majority from unfair harm and loss of freedoms?

Luke Parker
Bank Abolitionist
Anon136
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 10:53:34 AM

'your freedom to swing your fist stops where my nose starts.'

a) that isnt a definition
b) you cant use the word you are defining in its own definition

If you want more 'freedom' than that, you are being selfish to the extent that you'll likely be feeling a back-lash.

this statment is an admission that the scope of the definition of the word is greater than just situations where you are not imposing undue costs on other individuals =D

though i do understand what you are saying and totally agree with the sentiment. it is the cornerstone of libertarian theory  Grin

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 11:09:15 AM

though i do understand what you are saying and totally agree with the sentiment. it is the cornerstone of libertarian theory  Grin

Although I've not studied it extensively, I find much to agree with in Libertarian theory (and plenty to disagree with as well, to be fair.) 

My biggest issue is that I find theory and practice often diverge.  Of course this is not unique to Libertarians, but it seems to me more pronounced with this group than with many others.  It may well be an artifact of your being particularly keen to expound on theory however.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
TomUnderSea

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 09:44:33 PM

<snip>
I feel New Mexico would be the best place to start something like this for a few reasons:

1. Billy the Kid ran out the Illuminati by starting a war against the corrupt "Justice System" where the people were literally shooting at cops.

<snip>

Don't you think the Illuminati might return if they see you building a community designed to overthrow them?

Every little BTC helps.  14P3TfbttSpQ3BxUjwrUrmNU6F4mB9aMS5
lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 07:28:29 AM

And I thought this thread to be a rally encouraging people to offer services and goods strictly for bitcoins and at a discount, As well as encouraging people to spend the coins instead of selling them on the market and asking the bitcoin community about what they need to cashout of Bitcoin to buy so the community can try to provide them for coins directly instead, maybe at a discount as well.

sigh....

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
TomUnderSea

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 07:25:34 PM

First we're going to need girls. 1/10 or less girl population doesn't sound really good.

"Build it and they will come" suddenly has a seamy connotation.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 04:55:06 AM

First we're going to need girls. 1/10 or less girl population doesn't sound really good.

I wouldn't hold your breath for real live women to come.  Might I suggest inflatable women?  That way if one needed to get off the island one could lash their harem together to fashion a raft...and as a bonus, have a way to kill time the long float.

lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 08:15:10 AM

Grats your island/city just went under $95 per BTC

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
TomUnderSea

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 09:21:41 PM

I wouldn't hold your breath for real live women to come.  Might I suggest inflatable women?  That way if one needed to get off the island one could lash their harem together to fashion a raft...and as a bonus, have a way to kill time the long float.

I would expect real men to get inflatable sheep.

benjamindees (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 04:38:42 PM

Since it seems the majority of those interested have little or no money, I have spent the last several weeks working to make Bitcoin Island more accessible.  The logistics of settling an island are daunting, but with a little cooperation, some cost-effective technologies and hard work, it can be accomplished.

So I've created a new path to Bitcoin Island for those of you without 300 BTC.  I'm still not sure how much it will be, exactly.  Likely at least 100 BTC in total.  The number of openings will be limited.  And there will be lots of work involved as well.  But, if you might be interested, the first step is to join us in participating in a boot camp to help test and develop the necessary technologies to make it happen:

Bitcoin Island Boot Camp

Civil Liberty Through Complex Mathematics
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4186
Merit: 4406

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 01:04:24 AM

Since it seems the majority of those interested have little or no money, I have spent the last several weeks working to make Bitcoin Island more accessible.  The logistics of settling an island are daunting, but with a little cooperation, some cost-effective technologies and hard work, it can be accomplished.

So I've created a new path to Bitcoin Island for those of you without 300 BTC.  I'm still not sure how much it will be, exactly.  Likely at least 100 BTC in total.  The number of openings will be limited.  And there will be lots of work involved as well.  But, if you might be interested, the first step is to join us in participating in a boot camp to help test and develop the necessary technologies to make it happen:

Bitcoin Island Boot Camp

translation

because he cant con people for 300BTC in one go, he now only wants 3btc out of people. i have personally asked him on several occassions what his knowledge and experience is of these area's:
real estate
construction
utility companies
leadership skills
permits and laws related to the above listings

which can all be followed here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=238628.0

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
benjamindees (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 03:54:18 AM

franky1,

I can assure you that my primary motivation is to give the half of potential Bitcoin Islanders without 300 BTC an opportunity not to have to deal with "investors" such as yourself.

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 06:09:52 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2013, 12:37:26 PM by franky1

franky1,

I can assure you that my primary motivation is to give the half of potential Bitcoin Islanders without 300 BTC an opportunity not to have to deal with "investors" such as yourself.

again ignoring the knowledge and experience questions..

but to answer your point. by ANYONE giving you 300BTC they are investing into you.........................

so everyone wanting to buy into utopia is an investor.. just like people that buy homes.. its an investment into their future, even if they live in that home for 50 years

now please answer the questions for the benefit of all your future 3BTC -300BTC investors:
what is your knowledge and experience of these area's:
real estate
construction
utility companies
leadership skills
permits and laws related to the above listings

handing over money to strangers that want to remain strangers should only occur when illegal items are traded (ie silk road), yet i am not asking for your home address, social security number. i only request basic information about your knowledge and experience to make this project even viable

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
benjamindees (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 07:49:02 AM

Unfortunately due to the number of investors promoting competing projects, there is a limit to what I can disclose on a public forum.  I have said this already.

I'm not here to give away business plans.  I'm here to turn them into reality.  That's why it has to remain secret.

But I am offering to demonstrate my knowledge and experience vis a vis Bitcoin Island, by inviting those who wish to learn more to come to Bitcoin Island Boot Camp.

With respect to Frank here, I have even offered to waive the fee for him, as long as he agrees to sign the NDA along with everyone else:

If you can do that, and you are still interested in learning about my "knowledge and experience," then I'll invite you to sign a non-disclosure agreement and come to the Boot Camp and learn all about it.  I'll even waive the 3 BTC admittance, just for you.

Hopefully he will consider this offer carefully, recognize just how irrelevant his questions are, and stop spamming the thread.

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 09:50:49 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2013, 02:39:55 PM by franky1

Unfortunately due to the number of investors promoting competing projects, there is a limit to what I can disclose on a public forum.  I have said this already.

I'm not here to give away business plans.  I'm here to turn them into reality.  That's why it has to remain secret.

But I am offering to demonstrate my knowledge and experience vis a vis Bitcoin Island, by inviting those who wish to learn more to come to Bitcoin Island Boot Camp.

With respect to Frank here, I have even offered to waive the fee for him, as long as he agrees to sign the NDA along with everyone else:

If you can do that, and you are still interested in learning about my "knowledge and experience," then I'll invite you to sign a non-disclosure agreement and come to the Boot Camp and learn all about it.  I'll even waive the 3 BTC admittance, just for you.

Hopefully he will consider this offer carefully, recognize just how irrelevant his questions are, and stop spamming the thread.

you waiving the fee for me does not make the request for answers any less relevant for anyone else.
you dont have to answer questions about your secret technology. just about your personal knowledge and experience in the area's required to make an island project work.

3 things an obvious ponzi/scam script requires.

1.a predefined large buy in fee with no clear description of what is being bought
2.a special technology / proven algorithm that is guaranteed to succeed
3.a NDA so that once you are in you cannot simply report to the police without risking a courtcase yourself

sound familiar??

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 02:35:13 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2013, 02:46:05 PM by franky1

ignoring the last paragraph of my last post and emphasising the questions above it

DO NOT TELL ME THE SECRET TECHNOLOGY

but please reveal:
1)who you are
2)what your knowledge is in these area's:
a)real estate
b)construction
c)utility companies
d)leadership skills
e)laws and permits required for a,b,c
f)laws and permits revolving around local eco-systems of an island (EG rare species protection)

do not answer/ignore the questions purely on the bases of me.. but on the bases of the whole community that may wish for a bitcoin island to actually exist

maco

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 02:06:11 AM

Did I miss the boat? This is something I want to be apart of..

They say that luck favors the prepared.  Well it seems so, because I've been preparing for what I'm about to tell you for quite a while.  I know that many of you have been thinking about it as well.  I know you can't wait to see the new world of freedom that Bitcoin will help create.  I know you are growing impatient, discouraged even.  And I know you, some of you at least, are ready to take this step.

In just the last few weeks, it seems like the stars have aligned, to reveal an opportunity to make a huge stride towards widespread Bitcoin adoption.  It seems unbelievable, actually, that this really is happening.  Unfortunately I can't provide all of the details quite yet.  Those who have read my posts here can perhaps decipher most of them.  I have, frankly, been waiting for conditions to be right before even considering moving forward with this.  And now, it seems, they are.

I can tell you that, with the opportunity I see opening before us, we can place Bitcoin a step farther out of the reach of governments and manipulators; we can build a real, local Bitcoin economy; and we can provide the tools for others to do the same.  Furthermore, we can hugely stabilize Bitcoin's value, and erect the keystone of a global network that will ensure instant confirmation of Bitcoin transactions with minimal risk.  Basically, we can accelerate the adoption of Bitcoin.

The path laid out by Satoshi was a long one.  Perhaps he underestimated interest in Bitcoin.  Perhaps he wanted it to grow slowly for other reasons.  Whatever the reason, Bitcoin is currently hobbled by a pre-determined growth rate that relegates it to niche applications, and makes the current period of volatility longer than necessary.  Regardless, there is a way to shorten it.  But it requires some effort.

It requires determined action.  It requires several pieces to be brought into existence in a short time.  And it is a short leap of faith.  It requires us, some of us at least, to stand up and be counted as willing to disrupt our lives, to sacrifice perhaps, in order to ensure monetary freedom for ourselves, and for the entire world.

I have studied and considered this for so long, all of the options and variables, and have to conclude that this is nothing short of the lynchpin in widespread Bitcoin adoption.  This is our best chance.  It won't be perfect.  It won't be easy.  But we will have some help along the way.  The pieces are coming together in a way that, frankly, scares me a little.

So, right now, I'm looking for a few good men (and women) to form an exploratory group.  The way forward is clear, but I can't go alone.  Honestly I have some of you picked out already.  And I'm hoping you will apply.  But we will need a few more as well.  Send me a message, here or benjamindees@yahoo.com.  Encrypt it, if you'd like (key E9F2CD78 below).  You will get a confirmation regardless.  Tell me who you are (if I won't recognize you).  Tell me why you want to join this project, what you think of Satoshi's vision for Bitcoin, and what you bring to the table.  (I should clarify that "exploratory" at this stage is not necessarily physical exploration, so please don't let that discourage anyone.)

Those who aren't chosen right now will still be first in line to participate in the larger project when the time comes.

-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (GNU/Linux)
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=arZy
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
benjamindees (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 05:33:39 AM

Did I miss the boat? This is something I want to be apart of..

Bitcoin Island Boot Camp

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: