Bitcoin Forum
December 04, 2021, 11:31:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 22.0 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we bring back the masternode feature to Solaris?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 379 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥SOLARIS PLATFORM [XLR] 💥100% PoS /w Cold-Staking 💥Txbit.io exchange!  (Read 307787 times)
keesdewit
Copper Member
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 1024
Merit: 513

txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange


View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 11:08:22 AM
 #1381







I'm pleased to announce that @keesdewit will be part of Solaris Team.

The development of the wallet, block explorer and swap application together with extensive development support will be paid from the premine. Partially in Bitcoin ( 0.25 BTC ) and partially in Solaris ( 10000 XLR ).
 30% to be given now and the remaining 70% in the first week December 2017.



Thanks for support Solaris !



Hi community,

I confirm that I will be developing the new wallet, block explorer and swap application. Also I will deliver extensive support and help where I can. You might know me from AmsterdamCoin (AMS) which is my own coin.

The new wallet is going to be a quality piece of software, built on top of the latest Bitcoin and Dash code. This will result in a steady and very usable coin. Together we are going to create some innovative features and we hope to have good synergy on that part.

If there are any questions then please let me know. I will be happy to answer.

Best regards,

Kees de Wit

1638617481
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1638617481

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1638617481
Reply with quote  #2

1638617481
Report to moderator
1638617481
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1638617481

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1638617481
Reply with quote  #2

1638617481
Report to moderator
1638617481
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1638617481

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1638617481
Reply with quote  #2

1638617481
Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1638617481
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1638617481

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1638617481
Reply with quote  #2

1638617481
Report to moderator
1638617481
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1638617481

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1638617481
Reply with quote  #2

1638617481
Report to moderator
fedmahnkassad
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 840
Merit: 500


Twitter: @FedKassad


View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:36:36 PM
 #1382

I really like the latest news. Can you elaborate a bit more on what you mean by "swap application"? From an investor point of view it is very important to understand as early as possible how the swap will work and what would be the risks involved in it. Thanks.
mmo4me.2016
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 812
Merit: 256



View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:00:57 PM
 #1383







I'm pleased to announce that @keesdewit will be part of Solaris Team.

The development of the wallet, block explorer and swap application together with extensive development support will be paid from the premine. Partially in Bitcoin ( 0.25 BTC ) and partially in Solaris ( 10000 XLR ).
 30% to be given now and the remaining 70% in the first week December 2017.



Thanks for support Solaris !



Hi community,

I confirm that I will be developing the new wallet, block explorer and swap application. Also I will deliver extensive support and help where I can. You might know me from AmsterdamCoin (AMS) which is my own coin.

The new wallet is going to be a quality piece of software, built on top of the latest Bitcoin and Dash code. This will result in a steady and very usable coin. Together we are going to create some innovative features and we hope to have good synergy on that part.

If there are any questions then please let me know. I will be happy to answer.

Best regards,

Kees de Wit
Thanks your friend joint to all member here!
Great change for this coin!
startsts
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 1078
Merit: 273


Looking for partnets for creating gambling project


View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:04:19 PM
 #1384

keesdewit  Wow, I recently added AmsterdamCoin to my pool just for testing XEVAN algo,  seems good for CPU mining for now

But why no ccminer yet? You should be expert of C++ to make a module

tazmako
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 350
Merit: 100


XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018


View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:09:41 PM
 #1385

how to config XEVAN  for Nvidia  card  ccminer?

XDNA ❱❭ Dynamic. New. Adaptable.
Revolution in PoW GPU mining | Innovation in Masternode investing
° BitGun ° T.N.T. ° XDNA Foundation °
Stable block reward even with a 10000% increase of hashrate![/url]
                 |Website| Whitepaper| Discord| Telegram | Github|                
keesdewit
Copper Member
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 1024
Merit: 513

txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange


View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 06:16:10 PM
 #1386

keesdewit  Wow, I recently added AmsterdamCoin to my pool just for testing XEVAN algo,  seems good for CPU mining for now

But why no ccminer yet? You should be expert of C++ to make a module

Theres a bounty open for the nvidia miner. Bitsend is offering 750 BSD as well. Its not that easy.

currypto
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 196
Merit: 133


Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.


View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 07:21:45 PM
 #1387

No bounty for an AMD miner? Lame.

Lercker
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 351
Merit: 250


View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:24:32 PM
 #1388

No bounty for an AMD miner? Lame.
There already is an open source AMD miner...
currypto
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 196
Merit: 133


Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.


View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 07:57:19 PM
 #1389

No bounty for an AMD miner? Lame.
There already is an open source AMD miner...

For x17? Nevermind then.

abudfv2008
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 728
Merit: 106


View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:07:24 PM
 #1390

No bounty for an AMD miner? Lame.
There already is an open source AMD miner...
For x17? Nevermind then.
No. There is Xevan miner for AMD. Look in Bitsend coin thread for it.
Elder III
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274


View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:17:47 PM
 #1391







I'm pleased to announce that @keesdewit will be part of Solaris Team.

The development of the wallet, block explorer and swap application together with extensive development support will be paid from the premine. Partially in Bitcoin ( 0.25 BTC ) and partially in Solaris ( 10000 XLR ).
 30% to be given now and the remaining 70% in the first week December 2017.



Thanks for support Solaris !



Hi community,

I confirm that I will be developing the new wallet, block explorer and swap application. Also I will deliver extensive support and help where I can. You might know me from AmsterdamCoin (AMS) which is my own coin.

The new wallet is going to be a quality piece of software, built on top of the latest Bitcoin and Dash code. This will result in a steady and very usable coin. Together we are going to create some innovative features and we hope to have good synergy on that part.

If there are any questions then please let me know. I will be happy to answer.

Best regards,

Kees de Wit

Welcome aboard!

I presume the swap will be an equal 1 for 1 coin exchanged that is hosted by one of the online exchanges? Or will it be handled directly by the developers of Solaris?
keesdewit
Copper Member
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 1024
Merit: 513

txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange


View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 08:27:46 PM
 #1392







I'm pleased to announce that @keesdewit will be part of Solaris Team.

The development of the wallet, block explorer and swap application together with extensive development support will be paid from the premine. Partially in Bitcoin ( 0.25 BTC ) and partially in Solaris ( 10000 XLR ).
 30% to be given now and the remaining 70% in the first week December 2017.



Thanks for support Solaris !



Hi community,

I confirm that I will be developing the new wallet, block explorer and swap application. Also I will deliver extensive support and help where I can. You might know me from AmsterdamCoin (AMS) which is my own coin.

The new wallet is going to be a quality piece of software, built on top of the latest Bitcoin and Dash code. This will result in a steady and very usable coin. Together we are going to create some innovative features and we hope to have good synergy on that part.

If there are any questions then please let me know. I will be happy to answer.

Best regards,

Kees de Wit

Welcome aboard!

I presume the swap will be an equal 1 for 1 coin exchanged that is hosted by one of the online exchanges? Or will it be handled directly by the developers of Solaris?

Hi Elder,

The swap will be 1:1 and is hosted by me. We have an instant online swap module. It will work exactly the same as for AmsterdamCoin: https://swap.amsterdamcoin.com

fedmahnkassad
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 840
Merit: 500


Twitter: @FedKassad


View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:49:27 PM
 #1393

Is Cryptopia on board with the swapping and do you know if they will list the new coin? It's very important to get them on board before any final decision is made.
SolarisDev
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 686
Merit: 291



View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 02:15:44 PM
 #1394

Is Cryptopia on board with the swapping and do you know if they will list the new coin? It's very important to get them on board before any final decision is made.

We are in touch with them . When we agree everything with Cryptopia and Coinexchange  we will be able to move on to the next stage.
Our standpoint for Solaris swap is that we don't want anyone to lose coins . Swap will be done fair enough .
Please stay tuned.

Thanks for your support!



3000 XLR bounty for the first Windows XEVAN  Nvidia miner !!






▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄████████████▄
██▌▄███▀▀████▀▀█████▀▀█▄██▐██
████████████████▀██▌▀██▀██▐██
█████████████████▐████████▐██
███▌████████████████▌████████
████████████████▐██████████
███▄██████████▄██▀███▄███
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

.
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.
Twitter  Telegram  Discord  ANN

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.
Twitter  Telegram  Facebook
TheHealingComponent
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 13
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:02:59 PM
 #1395

Whats not to like about Solaris project  Cool

Re masternodes how will it be decided on the number of coins required?
SolarisDev
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 686
Merit: 291



View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 06:59:10 PM
 #1396

Whats not to like about Solaris project  Cool

Re masternodes how will it be decided on the number of coins required?


We would like to  know your opinion about number of coins required for masternode. We will really appreciate that.

Thank you for your support.




▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄████████████▄
██▌▄███▀▀████▀▀█████▀▀█▄██▐██
████████████████▀██▌▀██▀██▐██
█████████████████▐████████▐██
███▌████████████████▌████████
████████████████▐██████████
███▄██████████▄██▀███▄███
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

.
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.
Twitter  Telegram  Discord  ANN

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.
Twitter  Telegram  Facebook
TheHealingComponent
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 13
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:27:33 PM
 #1397

I think min 1000 XLR based on current supply, and max 5000 XLR based on max supply. There are other factors to consider including price/affordability, mining, network security, Dev expectation etc.

What are your thoughts Dev?
Cryptarded
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 25
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:56:53 PM
 #1398

I would say do masternodes at right around 1000 coins since there is a low total supply. That just my thoughts on it.
schyter
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 385
Merit: 257


Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana


View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 08:01:46 PM
 #1399

In my opinion 1000 would be ok

howarddcarter
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 84
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:06:31 PM
 #1400

The more you know about your customers, the more you can provide to them information that is increasingly useful, relevant, and persuasive.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 379 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!