Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:47:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we bring back the masternode feature to Solaris?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥SOLARIS PLATFORM [XLR] 💥Swapping to FinaToken  (Read 308796 times)
SolarisDev (OP)

Activity: 687
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 08:22:45 PM

After reading all the comments pertaining to the burning of the premine in the news update, many of you wanted us to keep all the premine for development, promotion, listing, website, exchanges and other activities that are in the interest of the Solaris Network. Some of you wanted us to keep half and some of you wanted us the keep all. One person wanted the coins to be burned. As we already said, your opinion and decision is of utmost importance and we would like to thank all who contributed.

First of all, we would like to say that the Solaris Coffers is for everyone who is a stakeholder in Solaris including the exchanges, the users who hold Solaris on exchanges or in their wallets, the mining pools, the listing websites, the future merchants of Solaris and more.

It is not for any one man and neither is it for the Core Team. We will not be the SolarisDev forever and the core team members will not be the core team members forever but Solaris will stay forever. And when we retire, all funds in the coffers with our trusted escrow will be handed to the new leader.

How long the money in our coffers will last will depend on the price of Solaris. In that if 1 XLR is $50 or $100, then if managed well, what we have, not including what will come from the budget system could last for decades.On the other hand, if 1 XLR is a few cents (less than 1 dollar), then you can take a guess how long all the money will last, just be a few weeks to a few months.

We have decided to keep 80k of the premine and burn the outstanding 88,449 in April, although many of you wanted all to be kept.
With this premine, we will be able to fund continuous Solaris development, keeping up with the latest blockchain advancements. Use funds to help Solaris get listed on centralized and decentralized exchanges, develop new wallets and use it to keep expanding the XLR ecosystem through the use of bounties, marketing, promotions and  more.

The premine will be used as follows:

Solaris Development Funds, websites, listings, project funding and more 50%
Developers Funds 30%
Bounty Giveaway, marketing, promotion, and more 20%
A detailed post regarding plans as well as a high-level roadmap will be released the week starting 18th of December.

I would like to confirm that @Dabs will escrow our premined coins . Announcement and details soon.

Outstanding 88,449 XLR  will be escrowed until April 2018, at which stage they will be burned as we transition into the POS phase.

Some of you may be questioning the decision, as to why we are going to burn the premine in April. To put it simply, we had the following two options:

OPTION 1 : Burn premine now (PoW phase) by sending to an unspendable address and the burned coins will remain a part of the total supply but cannot be touched, used, or moved by anyone ever again.

OPTION 2: The premine will be included (burned) as transaction fee in the PoS phase. All burned coins are completely lost and subtracted from the supply as if they never existed. (In POS Phase, all transaction fees are automatically burned at every transaction). In other words, premine that is meant to be burnt becomes transaction fees.

As you can see, the coins will be completely subtracted from the circulating supply, thus lowering the market capitalisation of Solaris and adding to the scarcity of XLR.

Thank You for supporting Solaris !

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄████████████▄
██▌▄███▀▀████▀▀█████▀▀█▄██▐██
████████████████▀██▌▀██▀██▐██
█████████████████▐████████▐██
███▌████████████████▌████████
████████████████▐██████████
███▄██████████▄██▀███▄███
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Twitter  Telegram  Discord  ANN

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Twitter  Telegram  Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
greatk

Activity: 175
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:05:28 PM

After reading all the comments pertaining to the burning of the premine in the news update, many of you wanted us to keep all the premine for development, promotion, listing, website, exchanges and other activities that are in the interest of the Solaris Network. Some of you wanted us to keep half and some of you wanted us the keep all. One person wanted the coins to be burned. As we already said, your opinion and decision is of utmost importance and we would like to thank all who contributed.

First of all, we would like to say that the Solaris Coffers is for everyone who is a stakeholder in Solaris including the exchanges, the users who hold Solaris on exchanges or in their wallets, the mining pools, the listing websites, the future merchants of Solaris and more.

It is not for any one man and neither is it for the Core Team. We will not be the SolarisDev forever and the core team members will not be the core team members forever but Solaris will stay forever. And when we retire, all funds in the coffers with our trusted escrow will be handed to the new leader.

How long the money in our coffers will last will depend on the price of Solaris. In that if 1 XLR is $50 or $100, then if managed well, what we have, not including what will come from the budget system could last for decades.On the other hand, if 1 XLR is a few cents (less than 1 dollar), then you can take a guess how long all the money will last, just be a few weeks to a few months.

We have decided to keep 80k of the premine and burn the outstanding 88,449 in April, although many of you wanted all to be kept.
With this premine, we will be able to fund continuous Solaris development, keeping up with the latest blockchain advancements. Use funds to help Solaris get listed on centralized and decentralized exchanges, develop new wallets and use it to keep expanding the XLR ecosystem through the use of bounties, marketing, promotions and  more.

Developers Funds 30%
A detailed post regarding plans as well as a high-level roadmap will be released the week starting 18th of December.

I would like to confirm that @Dabs will escrow our premined coins . Announcement and details soon.

Outstanding 88,449 XLR  will be escrowed until April 2018, at which stage they will be burned as we transition into the POS phase.

Some of you may be questioning the decision, as to why we are going to burn the premine in April. To put it simply, we had the following two options:

OPTION 1 : Burn premine now (PoW phase) by sending to an unspendable address and the burned coins will remain a part of the total supply but cannot be touched, used, or moved by anyone ever again.

OPTION 2: The premine will be included (burned) as transaction fee in the PoS phase. All burned coins are completely lost and subtracted from the supply as if they never existed. (In POS Phase, all transaction fees are automatically burned at every transaction). In other words, premine that is meant to be burnt becomes transaction fees.

As you can see, the coins will be completely subtracted from the circulating supply, thus lowering the market capitalisation of Solaris and adding to the scarcity of XLR.

Thank you for a job well done.
I am happy with this conclusion.
I will appreciate if one of the first project to be funded is getting listed on Coinomi android wallet. 
Aside from making Solaris more mobile, more P2P, It will make it easier for those without access to a system but with mobile phone to also own some Solaris

viscolex

Activity: 205
Merit: 42

Txbit.io Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 09:29:09 PM

I updated my wallet, but when I try to start my masternode I get error message "could not allocate txin", how can I solve this problem?

Could you log into your VPS and Enter:

cd solaris

./solaris-cli getinfo

Then go to: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xlr/#

and check that the Block in your VPS matches the latest block.

If they don't match and your VPS is stuck somewhere in the past, then honestly the easiest thing is to wipe that VPS, and create a fresh one. It sucks, I had to do it, but it's the easiest way without going around hoops trying to delete blockchain files from VPS, re-syncing, etc. Use the updated guide, it's really easy to follow and set-up a new masternode in like half an hour or so.

Just make sure to do every step again. Enable Coin control, create new MN alias/address, send coins there, etc.

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 11:19:14 PM

Developers Funds 30%

I'm happy with this decision dev! as it will benefit the Solaris community in the long term. Hopefully we'll see Solaris trading on more exchanges in the near future as this will help with more volume and exposure. It seems that having Solaris on CryptoBridge DEX is going well with the volume picking up now, I'm glad we are on there early on as more coins are being listed every week. People will also take a look at Solaris since it was one of the early coins listed on there which is good.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Elder III

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:45:34 PM

I'm pleased with the decision for the allocation of the premine. Having funding available for development, listing on exchanges, and marketing is vital to the success of any coin.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 03:15:57 AM

I have updated my wallet now to v2.2.0.0 It works fine, and i see that all masternodes tab has been removed, but this is not a problem. 
Batus

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:27:32 AM

Developers Funds 30%

I completely agree with your decision and I always trust you. Keep doing right steps.
Coinferenz

Activity: 169
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 07:41:22 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 08:13:46 AM by Coinferenz

I updated my wallet, but when I try to start my masternode I get error message "could not allocate txin", how can I solve this problem?

I have this Problem to with the new Wallet.

When you simple override the old with the new solaris-qt then check with console:

masternode status

When its "successfully started" then the masternode works without problems; the "txin Error" when try to start Masternode in Masternode Tab doesnt matter ... it works.

When its not "successfully started" when type in Console then override the new solaris-qt with the old solaris-qt ... start the Masternode ... check "Masternode ENABLED" in the Masternode Tab ... then Close the Wallet and overide the old with the new solaris-qt again.

Then start Solaris again and check with Console:

masternode status

COINFERENZ - http://coinferenz.at
theuploader

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:32:27 AM

That is it, blood is going to rain heavily when collaboration of solarispool's owner with coinbase pops up in the news. I always knew that a guy is corrupt and will be happy to ram my fists in his bowels and show him the ropes. I have been governing and patronizing a lot of pools and not gonna stop here.
viscolex

Txbit.io Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 09:44:29 AM

When you simple override the old with the new solaris-qt then check with console:

masternode status

When its "successfully started" then the masternode works without problems; the "txin Error" when try to start Masternode in Masternode Tab doesnt matter ... it works.

When its not "successfully started" when type in Console then override the new solaris-qt with the old solaris-qt ... start the Masternode ... check "Masternode ENABLED" in the Masternode Tab ... then Close the Wallet and overide the old with the new solaris-qt again.

masternode status

Hey, thanks for figuring this out a bit more, I'm wrecking my head over this.

Would I be correct in saying, that in new wallet you do not need to "Start Alias" form the Masternode Tab. After you enter the "startmasternode all false" and the Masternode is "Enabled" in the masternode tab, that is enough?

Ryuh

Activity: 282

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:49:09 AM

That is it, blood is going to rain heavily when collaboration of solarispool's owner with coinbase pops up in the news. I always knew that a guy is corrupt and will be happy to ram my fists in his bowels and show him the ropes. I have been governing and patronizing a lot of pools and not gonna stop here.

Sorry, are you a bot or something? This blabbing looks to me like putting words together to form a sentence. For the life of me i can not understand what you are talking about!
Coinferenz

Activity: 169
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 10:11:25 AM

masternode status

masternode status

Would I be correct in saying, that in new wallet you do not need to "Start Alias" form the Masternode Tab. After you enter the "startmasternode all false" and the Masternode is "Enabled" in the masternode tab, that is enough?

Yes its enough when the Masternode Tab Show ... Masternode is "Enabled"

You can Control the Status at the Debugconsole with Comand:

masternode status

When the return says "Masternode successfully started" then all is okay.

COINFERENZ - http://coinferenz.at
viscolex

Txbit.io Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 10:30:30 AM

masternode status

masternode status

Yes its enough when the Masternode Tab Show ... Masternode is "Enabled"

You can Control the Status at the Debugconsole with Comand:

masternode status

When the return says "Masternode successfully started" then all is okay.

Thanks very much!

zdeni82

Activity: 912
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:35:40 PM

Another wave of ricing price, but sure coin is stable with price and slowly going higher. I can't wait min 10$, and after Zero protocol arrive, it will go to the moon  Smiley
psihotoc

Activity: 683
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:53:52 PM

To ecть paзpaбoтчик кинyл, нo нe вcex. Meдaль eмy в pyки и бapaбaн нa шeю.
Пpeкpaтитe нecти чyшь, вce ктo пoтepял cвoи cтapыe XLR винoвaты в этoм caми! Я caм oтнocитeльнo нeдaвнo cтaл зaнимaтьcя тopгaми плoтнo ( oбычнo пpocтo мaйнил ) нo никoгдa зa вce вpeмя знaкoмcтвa c миpoм кpиптoвaлют нe былo тaкoгo чтo я нe интepecoвaлcя бы плoтнo тeм или иным пpoeктoм в кoтopый я вxoжy. To чтo мнoгиe кaк и вы пoтepяли cвoи мoнeты тoлькo вaшa винa тaк кaк вы пpocтo нe зaxoтeли знaть o пpoeктe бoльшe a пpocтo зaлeзли. A eщe я нe мoгy пoнять oднoгo, биpжи чтo кpиптoпия чтo кoинeнчeнж нaпиcaли жиpным шpифтoм в вepxy тopгoвoй пapы пpo измeнeниe aлгopитмa и oбмeнe a тaк жe yдaлeниe cтapoй мoнeты!!!! Кopoчe мoй coвeт вaм и дpyгим тaким кaк вы пpeждe чeм кyдa либo зaлaзить изyчaйтe дaбы пoтoм кaк тpяпкa нe ныть в чaтax нa фopyмax. Bы влoшилиcь и этo тoлькo вaшa винa.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 08:02:30 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 08:39:06 PM by SolarisDev

Mandatory update (16 December 2017)
Please update as soon as possible.
ZeroSolaris (zerocoin implementation) starting at block 146375 ~January 20 14:00 UTC
Added checkpoints
Added IsSuperMajority support
Corrected copyright notice

***Do not mint any zXLR. Zerocoin transactions will be enabled on 20th of January 2018. You will not be able to spend zXLR until then***

https://github.com/Solaris-Project/Solaris/releases/tag/v2.2.0.0

Windows64 QT wallethttps://github.com/Solaris-Project/Solaris/releases/download/v2.2.0.0/solaris-qt-2.2.0.0-win64.zip
Windows64 daemonhttps://github.com/Solaris-Project/Solaris/releases/download/v2.2.0.0/solaris-daemon-2.2.0.0-win64.zip
Windows32 QT wallethttps://github.com/Solaris-Project/Solaris/releases/download/v2.2.0.0/solaris-qt-2.2.0.0-win32.zip
Windows32 daemonhttps://github.com/Solaris-Project/Solaris/releases/download/v2.2.0.0/solaris-daemon-2.2.0.0-win32.zip
Linux64 daemonhttps://github.com/Solaris-Project/Solaris/releases/download/v2.2.0.0/solaris-daemon-2.2.0.0-linux64.zip
Raspberry64 daemonhttps://github.com/Solaris-Project/Solaris/releases/download/v2.2.0.0/solaris-daemon-2.2.0.0-raspberry64.zip
Raspberry32 QT wallethttps://github.com/Solaris-Project/Solaris/releases/download/v2.2.0.0/solaris-qt-2.2.0.0-raspberry32.zip
Raspberry32 daemonhttps://github.com/Solaris-Project/Solaris/releases/download/v2.2.0.0/solaris-daemon-2.2.0.0-raspberry32.zip
Linux64 QT wallet https://github.com/Solaris-Project/Solaris/releases/download/v2.2.0.0/solaris-qt-2.2.0.0-linux64.zip

Thank you for your support  !

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
SolarisDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 12:01:30 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 01:08:18 AM by SolarisDev

We are happy to tell the whole community that we have the opportunity to enter the big Chinese market by getting listing on Kucoin Exchange.

This cannot be done without your help and support.

We entreat everyone to vote for Solaris and convince others to vote as well. We have also put together an incentive to reward everyone who votes.

Go to    https://www.kucoin.com/#/vote     and vote for Solaris (XLR) listing.

It costs 0.1 KCS to make a vote, but if you fill out the below google form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf6RFruSiEUmDiKv2aJYQkqY-NF5mtOvkqYwAEyIPHJobgpCA/viewform

* you will receive 1 XLR.
* 20 random people will also receive 50 XLR each after the vote is complete.
* If Solaris wins the vote and gets listed, a grand prize of 100 XLR will be awarded to one winner!

To enter, you must:

* provide the email you used to sign-up to Kucoin,
* a screenshot to prove your vote for Solaris
* your XLR address.

Duplicate submissions will be discarded.

If you do not have a wallet, you can create a new wallet address here: https://xlr.mywallet.link/ Register, log in and hit GET A NEW ADDRESS. You might have to refresh the page for the address to show up.
If there are more responses in the form than there are votes on Kucoin.com, we reserve the right remove all entries we consider fraudulent.

XLR will be paid out back to you after the votes close on Kucoin.com.
Winners of lottery will be announced after the vote is finished.
You do not have to hold any XLR to participate

Thank you for support Solaris !

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

Elder III

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:26:28 AM

I just signed up and will be voting for Solaris.

KuCoin has an invitation bonus program and if anyone wants to use my invitation link below I will use any proceeds that I get to pay for votes for Solaris. If we win the vote KuCoin will refund the KCS to the voters and I'll give any that I get refunded to SolarisDev to rain some XLR in Slack/Discord (or however they want to distribute them). Smiley

https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=14f6w
startsts

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:49:38 AM

KuCoin has an invitation bonus program and if anyone wants to use my invitation link below I will use any proceeds that I get to pay for votes for Solaris. If we win the vote KuCoin will refund the KCS to the voters and I'll give any that I get refunded to SolarisDev to rain some XLR in Slack/Discord (or however they want to distribute them). Smiley

I just registered by your invitation link and bought 1 KCS to make 10 votes, let think if we can win here.  From that list of voting coins I know only Electroneum,  is there any strong rival?

Elder III

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:11:16 AM

I just registered by your invitation link and bought 1 KCS to make 10 votes, let think if we can win here.  From that list of voting coins I know only Electroneum,  is there any strong rival?

I've got ~20 KCS ready to place votes when it goes live in an hour from now. Smiley  Electroneum is going to be hard to beat, they're a huge coin compared to the rest on there, I'd be very surprised if they didn't outnumber all the rest put together in marketcap and daily volume. Of the others the only one I've heard of is smartcash....
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: