Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:26:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which cryptocurrency is the fastest?  (Read 15765 times)
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:15:25 PM

Usually, I use xlm (stellar) because it deals faster, cheaper transaction costs and I like stellar technology.

Same. I like Stellar simply because it's blazing fast and fees are a fraction of a penny. It's a very practical cryptocurrency for micropayments, and more due to its scalability. Last time I've checked, the Stellar dev team is planning to integrate the Lightning Network to the cryptocurrency. If successful, then transactions would become instant and virtually free as XLM scales to a wider audience. It could surpass popular cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Bitcoin Cash because of said reasons.

Therefore, among the fastest cryptocurrencies in existence today, we've got: Stellar (Lumens), Ripple, Ark, Bitshares, Steem, EOS, IOTA, and NANO. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mishelinbtc

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:18:11 PM

Bitcoin's Lighting Network will be the fastest.
Maybe Ethereum's Raiden Network aswell.
yes, i agree with u
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:35:17 PM

FastCoin is quickly becoming the biggest internet sensation since Bitcoin.  Merchants are quickly realizing the benefits of Crypto Currencies and FastCoin is one of the special Crypto coin’s which makes this technology practical to use in everyday commerce.  FastCoin is currently THE FASTEST Complete Transacting Crypto currency in the world, without sacrificing security!  Our engineers were able to develop a 12 sec per block transacting coin which is ideally suited for today’s time sensitive needs.  As the general public slowly realizes the benefits of Bitcoin, early adopters of Crypto currencies will quickly understand the value in the role that time plays, specifically when conducting everyday transactions.

16 second is indeed very fast, unless you are falling from a plane without parachute and you need urgently to send your money to your relatives before you land.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
hamzeto

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:40:44 PM

In my opinion, I believe nexty is the fastest as I have seen their speed first hand and the transactions fees re very low and almost negligible.
maximilian4aue

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:04:04 PM

I think ripple, litecoin and Ark are the fastest of all, you can complete transaction in a few seconds, if you ask me , I'd rather stay away from bitcoin if your goal is to complete alot of transactions, they take way too long, but let's see what happens with the new technology that BTC is implementing, lightning network.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:09:43 PM

IMO, the later cryptos are very focused on dealing with the transaction speed as well as reducing the transaction fee to the minimum for investors. And usually new cryptos with low volume usually have breakneck transaction speed, only when the volume is high, the transaction is slow to start. As such, the ICO Token always provides the quickest confirmation time.
michael23

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:54:57 PM

I think the Ethereum has good potential. The speed of transaction Ethereum pretty fast. Personally, I often use Ethereum and everything suits me, of course, it is not necessary to put a very low cost of gas and then transactions will be carried out very quickly.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:47:08 PM

IMO, the later cryptos are very focused on dealing with the transaction speed as well as reducing the transaction fee to the minimum for investors. And usually new cryptos with low volume usually have breakneck transaction speed, only when the volume is high, the transaction is slow to start. As such, the ICO Token always provides the quickest confirmation time.

Exactly. New cryptocurrencies are greatly focused on improving transaction processing speeds, and reducing costs, while at the same time, providing unparalleled security and reliability. Over time, cryptocurrencies are becoming faster and more efficient in processing transactions. Most recently, a new cryptocurrency has been proposed which is based on Directed Acrylic Graphs (DAG) in order to provide instant and zero-fee payments to the world. Such cryptocurrency is called Coti or "Currency of the Internet" which is quite impressive, IMO.

On the other hand, tokens which are deployed on the Ethereum blockchain are quite fast too, but sometimes they become slow if Ethereum's network load is high. Therefore, the more usage a cryptocurrency experiences over time, the slower it may become if it doesn't implement scalability upgrades to boost its transaction capacity. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
AbNewton

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:51:41 PM

For me, LTC is the fastest and its availability in exchange make LTC is the best so far.
Topmenx7x

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:57:08 PM

Dash has InstantSend, which is about 2 seconds and gives you 4 confirmations on a transaction.
It also has that transaction locked to prevent double-spending.

Yes. It is one of my favorite cryptocurrencies because of this feature. I'm not sure if there would exist a much faster cryptocurrency, but so far it seems like Dash has the lead. It also has a block size limit of 2MB in contrast to Bitcoin, with its never ending block size debate.  Roll Eyes

about cryptocurency is fastes transaction and confirmation
i think is the best dogecoin , and dogecoin is very low fee sending too, so is enjoy use dogecoin

I think so too. Especially for micropayments, as it makes it an ideal cryptocurrency to tip others. Due to its inexpensive nature, it is very easy to obtain, allowing anyone to get into it and learn more about cryptocurrencies.  Smiley

It is worth mentioning that Bitcoin is a network with minimal commissions for making payment transactions. That is, you can easily send at least a million dollars without any intermediaries and restrictions anywhere, paying at the same time a few dollars. Here it is appropriate to mention Ripple - it is a modern and more advanced analogue of the international SWIFT system with the ability to make transfers without commissions and almost instantly completely safe money transactions
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:46:27 PM

This ecosystem is still new and it is quite early to point out which is which although some coins have already carved out a niche for themselves. However, competition is still high, scaaleability an transaction speed is what most of them are chasing in this early days.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
blozo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 10:06:28 PM

Theoretically, consensus mechanisms like Ripple or Stellar are faster but then you kind of lose the decentralization of blockchains like Bitcoin or Ethereum...

Seth Nyarko

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 12:05:48 AM

Viola.AI is the fastest in the making Cryptocurrency. Viola.AI is a  dating company based in Singapore and has been established over 14 years with a proven track record, helping many singles to find their marriage partners. Viola.AI has a formidable team with Violet Lim, Jamie Lee and Zam Ong as Co-founders.
They have a working MVP already in place and that plus the merchant site will add immense value to Viola.AI ICO.
Find the links to their telegram, Viola.AI website and a video from the CEO (Violet Lim) below:

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI
Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/Violet-video-invitation

LOVE on the Blockchain:
Telegram:[url=https://t.me/ViolaAI]Viola.AI

Watch the CEO: MessagefromCEO | [url=http://bit.ly/Violet-video-invitation]

xemkolp

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:31:46 PM

I think it is ethereum or ETH in light of the fact that even it is a little or a beginning crypto it still quick to develop and increase,Ethereum is exceptionally basic coin that quickly I increase,however bitcoin nowadays is so ease back to build due to transacions,and transfering money.But as I say Ethereum is the quickest developing coins most importantly.
daryom

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:58:05 AM

indeed I concur with you. Creditbit is one of the more quickly developing advanced monetary standards in the digital currency fragment. The fast appropriation and improvement has situated Creditbit as the 'Fate of Money'.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:05:08 PM

Theoretically, consensus mechanisms like Ripple or Stellar are faster but then you kind of lose the decentralization of blockchains like Bitcoin or Ethereum...

That's certainly true, mate. There are some tradeoffs that we need to consider, when making use of a specific cryptocurrency. You cannot enjoy full decentralization while experiencing high TPS at the same time. At the cost of lower speeds and higher fees, comes the decentralized nature you know and trust. On the other hand, at the cost of greater efficiency, and lower fees, comes the centralization factor into such cryptocurrency.

Depending on the people's needs whenever a specific individual wants to send money at a fast and cheap way, or simply wants to secure his/her money against external manipulation, would be such cryptocurrency that he/she will choose. Things aside, I believe that among the fastest cryptocurrencies to date are: Bitshares, Steem, IOTA, NANO, Coti, Constellation, Hedera Hashgraph, Ark, Lisk, EOS, Ripple, and Stellar. However, it's up to you to choose which is the most ideal for you in terms of speed, user-friendliness, and security most of all. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:11:49 PM

RaiBlocks with a high degree of confidence can be called the leader in transaction speed (7000 operations per second).  RaiBlocks uses a block-lattice architecture when each account has its own block.  The advantage of this approach is that changes in the chain of accounts can be made instantly, without acknowledgment of the entire network, significantly increasing its throughput.  But since RaiBlocks uses the model proof-of-stake, sending money is associated with two separate transactions.  In the first funds are withdrawn from the account of the sender, in the second - are credited to the beneficiary's account.  This is somewhat burdensome, but the operations are quick and with minimal costs.  In addition, this technology is very scalable.
deqert

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:30:05 AM

Nobody is the quickest, everything relies upon the exchange volume at the time that your exchange experienced and if the exchanges volumes builds then the exchange times turn out to be slower and exchange expenses will increment. They all have their great circumstances and their terrible circumstances and in positively trending markets, the coins and their exchanges turns out to be slower because of expanded exchanges
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:39:10 AM

FastCoin is quickly becoming the biggest internet sensation since Bitcoin.  Merchants are quickly realizing the benefits of Crypto Currencies and FastCoin is one of the special Crypto coin’s which makes this technology practical to use in everyday commerce.  FastCoin is currently THE FASTEST Complete Transacting Crypto currency in the world, without sacrificing security!  Our engineers were able to develop a 12 sec per block transacting coin which is ideally suited for today’s time sensitive needs.  As the general public slowly realizes the benefits of Bitcoin, early adopters of Crypto currencies will quickly understand the value in the role that time plays, specifically when conducting everyday transactions.

12 seconds per block is the fastest? I thought there was something quicker.  I'm not sure why 12 seconds would offer a big advantage when it's barely faster than ethereum.
Cryptocurrency which is included in the fastest category is Bitcoin and Ethereum. both of these coins are Cryptocurrency that can generate profits and developments so quickly through trading and investment. with its ability to continue to grow to make it a highly reliable coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Matcuda

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:36:07 AM

As Bitcoin becomes slower each day in transaction confirmation time, other alternatives could prove to become useful for everyday transactions. Cryptocurrencies like Litecoin, Dogecoin, and even Ethereum have faster transaction confirmation time allowing you to send and receive coins at a hassle-free way.

Thus, among the wide variety of altcoins, many have block times which are near instantaneous. Based on these facts, which cryptocurrencies do you consider the fastest?

I would appreciate if you would list it or them here.  Smiley
It would be interesting to make a table with real experiments on speed, up to milliseconds and understand the leader of this race. For me, while it's ripple, stellar and lisk, because it's not compared to others.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: