Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:33:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which cryptocurrency is the fastest?  (Read 15765 times)
rltim555

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:58:15 PM

I've tried a lot of crypto,but ethereum is the fastes.
Certainly there is Pchain, quarckchain and other fast tps products, but it was shown only in test mode and Ethereum is a product working in real conditions
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
@rt27

Activity: 227
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:01:36 PM

What you've mentioned are good enough and very fast transaction. These alts have good future in crypto world of changes and chances. In due time the weakest will gonna die and the strongest will survive.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 05:24:27 PM

What you've mentioned are good enough and very fast transaction. These alts have good future in crypto world of changes and chances. In due time the weakest will gonna die and the strongest will survive.
The fact is that you still need to take into account practicality and relevance in the cryptocurrency market. Perhaps some coins and platforms in a certain place are profitable, but in the other it is completely useless.
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 05:42:08 PM

The fastest Blockchain I have ever encountered so far is one that is mostly unknown by people, the name is Nexty, transactions there are so fast, takes just seconds for transactions to be confirmed, I was pleasantly surprised.

dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 05:46:10 PM

Nano, EOs, Dogecoin i tried, which I think are most fastest transactions when compared to all other alt coins .

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:55:51 PM

Pchain(PAI) is going to be the fastest crypto-currency with its own ecosystem and a lot of great technologies on board. They already have demonstrated a bit more than 120k transactions per second in test-network and improving it further.
yaayaa

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 06:02:07 PM

You cannot decide on one to be the fastest since demands and supply turns to go up and down more often
Pechalka

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:08:12 PM

Fast cryptocurency doesn't mean that is the good cryptocurrency, you know. It depends on investors and some coins needs to hold.

manbota

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:49:52 AM

Ripple really remains a confident leader in performance and speed of transactions. I believe that over time, its solutions will improve, so the cryptocurrency will develop steadily. Among other fast cryptocurrencies I can name litecoin and Ark.
Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:41:09 AM

As Bitcoin becomes slower each day in transaction confirmation time, other alternatives could prove to become useful for everyday transactions. Cryptocurrencies like Litecoin, Dogecoin, and even Ethereum have faster transaction confirmation time allowing you to send and receive coins at a hassle-free way.

Thus, among the wide variety of altcoins, many have block times which are near instantaneous. Based on these facts, which cryptocurrencies do you consider the fastest?

I would appreciate if you would list it or them here.  Smiley

I believe that now Ripple and Ethereum remain the best cryptocurrency in these parameters today. They provide high performance, impressive transaction speed. Now I mainly work with Ethereum. Although also high speed today provide Stellar and Ark.
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:37:38 PM

No one is the fastest or slowest. It all depends on the amount of exchange. It depends on the workload or not the workload of the crypto exchange. Coins and their exchanges are slower due to extended exchanges.
Surge_Dev

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:51:39 PM

I think that btc is the best one and it will remain like this for the long period of time. i am sure that this will happen to you and you will be able to enjoy crypto much, however, we will see later
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:55:25 PM

Ripple really remains a confident leader in performance and speed of transactions. I believe that over time, its solutions will improve, so the cryptocurrency will develop steadily. Among other fast cryptocurrencies I can name litecoin and Ark.
It's nothing if you try compared ripple with DAG platform that gives you instant transaction and zero fees. Ripple stlll charge a little fees dude. I thought that there are some platforms that they have announced if they have created the fastest protocol more than what has been doing by VISA.
MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:38:33 AM

I am absolutely sure that today Ripple remains the fastest cryptocurrency on the modern altcoins market due to the peculiarities of its algorithm. Of course, it assumes a high proportion of centralization; therefore, Ethereum is becoming another priority option for fast transactions.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:55:12 PM

Ripple is extremely fast probably because of the way it's designed. Being centralized and not requiring miners for consensus, would allow it to become much more scalable than other popular blockchains. Transactions are near instant, and fees are incredibly low. For such reasons, I believe that Ripple might survive in the market, since it provides many benefits that are too hard to ignore for both banks and individuals alike. On the other hand, Ark is also extremely fast as transactions settle in the blockchain within just 8 seconds. Fees are very cheap, and compared with other cryptocurrencies, Ark provides a bridge to other blockchains with its "SmartBridge" feature.

Such feature is still in development, but considering how actively developed Ark is, it'll be a cryptocurrency that's too hard to ignore investing in it. As for Litecoin, it's extremely fast but not as actively developed as other cryptocurrencies. It's speed and low fees are probably because it's not heavily used like other popular cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. However, compared with most cryptocurrencies on the market, Litecoin is relatively stable in value.

Other cryptocurrencies that are quite fast are: Bitshares, IOTA, NEO, Lisk, Steem, Stellar, Cardano, EOS, Constellation, IOST, Zilliqa, Hashgraph, ByteBall, NANO, and many more. Often, cryptocurrencies which make use of a DAG or DPoS as consensus algorithms, are quite fast because they were designed to become scalable for the masses. Some of them are fee-less, which makes them extremely convenient for daily transactions.

Nevertheless, there may be many cryptocurrencies which are faster than Bitcoin and Ethereum, but only one shall be the fastest among them all which I believe it's NANO. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
lutcor

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:58:07 PM

If you pay attention to what is on the market today, then I think that the fastest today can be considered Nano, although I guess I could be wrong and many will say that this is EOS, everything can be, but I said my point of view.
minhkhoa

Activity: 325

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:04:00 PM

There will be no money faster than Bitcoin for short or long term investment. It gives us huge profits so you should invest in Bitcoin.
Michelecako

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:08:04 PM

In my opinion, one of the most interesting and fast cryptocurrency is Ripple. Ripple is popular for its transaction speed. This ripple is used by most people because of its superiority in ultra-fast transactions. Ripple maintains transaction speed to maintain its stability. Ripple use the largest participants in the crypto market who have the need to quickly exchange large sums of money when buying and selling.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
V8x8d

Activity: 212
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:16:06 PM

Pchain(PAI) is going to be the fastest crypto-currency with its own ecosystem and a lot of great technologies on board. They already have demonstrated a bit more than 120k transactions per second in test-network and improving it further.

You can produce whatever results you want during testnet, it's another kettle is fish achieving this during mainnet.
Bindu124

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:19:36 AM

Coindelite is one of the fastest real time cryptocurrency news website which you can follow. You can check out news, Press Releases regarding Blockchain & Crypto World. There is also an Events Section in which you can find all the Blockchain 8 Crypto related events that are happening all around the world.

Check it :-https://coindelite.com/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: