Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:17:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which cryptocurrency is the fastest?  (Read 15765 times)
Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:44:11 AM

actually there are much coins that has faster speed transaction if compare with bitcoin.but most of them not supported by large community so their price still in cheap price.personally beside bitcoin , i will save coins that have DAG algorithm.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:47:21 AM

As Bitcoin becomes slower each day in transaction confirmation time, other alternatives could prove to become useful for everyday transactions. Cryptocurrencies like Litecoin, Dogecoin, and even Ethereum have faster transaction confirmation time allowing you to send and receive coins at a hassle-free way.

Thus, among the wide variety of altcoins, many have block times which are near instantaneous. Based on these facts, which cryptocurrencies do you consider the fastest?

I would appreciate if you would list it or them here.  Smiley
Ripple became the fastest altcoin I've ever tried, Bitcoin Cash was in second place and Litecoin followed in third place.
itsik78

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:26:19 PM

As Bitcoin becomes slower each day in transaction confirmation time, other alternatives could prove to become useful for everyday transactions. Cryptocurrencies like Litecoin, Dogecoin, and even Ethereum have faster transaction confirmation time allowing you to send and receive coins at a hassle-free way.

Thus, among the wide variety of altcoins, many have block times which are near instantaneous. Based on these facts, which cryptocurrencies do you consider the fastest?

Ripple: 1500 operations per second
NEM: 4000 operations per second
RaiBlocks: 7,000 operations per second
Watch out for Ripple, NEM and RaiBlocks. These crypto-currencies offer a unique feature, which lacks bitcoin and ether, - high speed of operation. However, keep your emotions under control and realistically evaluate their prospects.
Folomyu

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:47:06 PM

Nobody is the quickest, everything relies upon the exchange volume at the time that your exchange experienced and if the exchanges volumes expands then the exchange times turn out to be slower and exchange expenses will increment. They all have their great occasions and their terrible occasions and in positively trending markets, the coins and their exchanges turns out to be slower because of expanded exchanges
MediumPassion324

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:07:55 AM

Bitcoin is the first coin and it is the king of crypto. Investors of this coin are growing high. But there are other altcoins also in market who were produced to be fast. ETH has gained so much popularity in this regard. There are also so many altcoin who are also gaining popularity.
firewa

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:11:28 AM

I don't know which one is the fastest. I think these are all dealing with virtual trading data, but I can't deny its value. In my opinion, the fastest is the human brain. These are all created by humans.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:20:28 AM

There are couple of fastest blockchsins currently on the market. First of all Ripple is one of the fastest so far, but its not decentralised. Steem blockchain speed is around 10k tx/s. The third one is nem, around 3-4k tx.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:13:28 AM

Ripple: 1500 operations per second
NEM: 4000 operations per second
RaiBlocks: 7,000 operations per second
Watch out for Ripple, NEM and RaiBlocks. These crypto-currencies offer a unique feature, which lacks bitcoin and ether, - high speed of operation. However, keep your emotions under control and realistically evaluate their prospects.

Interesting observation, mate. According to your results, RaiBlocks (now known as NANO) is one of the fastest cryptocurrencies to date. This could be probably because NANO is a DAG-based cryptocurrency which doesn't require miners at all, neither fees per transaction. I believe that cryptocurrencies based on such consensus algorithm will prevail in the future, as they're the next generation of the blockchain.

As far as DAG-based cryptocurrencies are concerned (aside from NANO/RaiBlocks), there are a few that are quite interesting. Such cryptocurrencies are Constellation, Coti, IOTA, Hedera Hashgraph, and even ByteBall. These are among the fastest cryptocurrencies in existence unlike no other. They're near instant in speed, and best of all, most of them have zero fees.

On the other hand, EOS (although not a DAG-based cryptocurrency) is blazing fast too with zero transaction fees. As such, it looks like the new generation of cryptocurrencies consists of coins that are near instant speeds, without spending a lot of money in fees making them practical for micropayments, tipping, and more.

Therefore, everyday new cryptocurrencies are emerging on the market with faster speeds, and cheaper costs than ever before. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
TomInVa57

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:56:28 AM

I know that Ethereum has instant transactions. So far, he has never let me down and always means came as quickly as possible
boljul

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 06:02:34 AM

To compare different projects and find out which of them is the fastest we need to put them in equal conditions, cause network load is different in each project and number of nodes is also different.
jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:14:39 PM

It seems to me that the absolute leader in this matter can be considered Ethereum. His transactions take place in just 10 seconds, this is an excellent result  Smiley
USDOLLAR

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:45:20 PM

From my point of view, the quickest digital money I take is Bitcoin. His exchanges happen in only a couple of moments, I realize that bitcoin has moment exchanges. until this point, he has never disappointed me. I trust that digital forms of money in fact of such calculation will do instantly, bitcoin is the upcoming age of the blockchain. There are two or three quickest blockchains right now available. As a matter of first importance, bitcoin is one of the speediest up until now.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:57:41 PM

To compare different projects and find out which of them is the fastest we need to put them in equal conditions, cause network load is different in each project and number of nodes is also different.

Agree. A cryptocurrency project could be as fast as lightning, but as more people tend to use it, that capacity or ability to procees an "X" amount of TPS becomes diminished. Perhaps, many cryptocurrencies claim to have outstanding TPS because they've only been tested on a "Testnet", instead of a "Mainnet" to back those claims. This brings a lot of hype, without delivering true scalability to the masses. However, time will tell us which cryptocurrency is among the fastest one yet, as people make use of it everyday.

Until now, I believe that DAG-based cryptocurrencies are the future because of the way they're designed which allows for unlimited or infinite scalability without compromising decentralization. The cryptocurrencies based on this consensus algorithm, become much faster the more people join them. IOTA and NANO are good examples of DAG-based cryptocurrencies, and if they prove to remain highly scalable without compromising decentralization, then I believe that they'll take off easily.

The best thing about the next generation of cryptocurrencies (based in a DAG), is that fees are non-existent. Since miners are no longer needed, as well as validators (in the case of PoS), cryptocurrencies which make use of a DAG will never experience slowdowns or high fees unlike popular cryptos like Bitcoin and Ethereum. This is ideal for a worldwide economy free from middleman, and limitations, as people could send payments in a near-instant fashion and for free.

Nevertheless, there could only exist one cryptocurrency which is the fastest among them all. This will be proven over time as the amount of users increases within their blockchain networks. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:09:42 PM

A lot of altcoins are fast moving if can monitor it time to time because everybody's thinking are not the same, some people like this and some people like that I hope you get my point, anyway if I were you I monitor it time to time so that you will know the fastest moving altcoin.

orarider

Activity: 575

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:35:47 PM

I think it is EOS. The ECH blockchain platform has set a new record on July 19th as most transactions made on this platform exceeds 3,000 units per second.
Btcalimie

Activity: 209

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:38:13 PM

In my opinion ethereum is the fastest. Transaction will only last for only 1-4 minutes is a very fast response on their system this is why no one doubt the capability of Ethereum.
zwiggel

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:45:01 PM

The ECH blockchain platform has broken two record speeds in data processing within 24 hours. The first EOS broke the record for all other coding currencies at 2,822 transactions per second, followed by 3,000 transactions per second. At the second milestone EOS officially passed the average processing milestone of VISA with 1700.
kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:51:32 PM

ETH has gained so much popularity in this regard. There are also many altcoins that are also gaining popularity.
Bitcoin is the first coin and that is King Crypto. This coin investor grows tall and the fastest of the other coins.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:54:41 PM

I think that bitcoin has progressed a lot with the lighting network, from going to days before receiving a transaction on a congested network to a maximum of 20 minutes is an incredible progress, I also heard that dogecoin works very well and fast, but if we are talking about real speed I think that dash is the most efficient of all, your transactions are completed in seconds.

plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:33:00 AM

I have only tried ethereum and so far I am very satisfied on it's performance it's what you are looking for a cryptocurrency very fast confirmation and very cheap fee, this is the reason why they are the second most popular coin in the market although there are many more coming in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: