Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:26:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which cryptocurrency is the fastest?  (Read 15765 times)
vnlfan

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:57:57 AM

Vcash allows users to spend and receive transactions instantly with ZeroTime. From vcash.info:
ZeroTime is a breakthrough technology that allows a recipient to immediately not only own the coins but be able to spend them immediately. Furthermore they may be re-spent many times between other recipients before being consolidated into the ledger.
Here’s a video demonstrating the speed of Vcash XVC: https://youtu.be/x62JuYrecOM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:32:39 AM

PIVX and CRAVE have fast block times and Instant Send - PIVX is now Zero Coin enabled so def worth checking that out.  Total privacy and super quick to boot.
Sarah08

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:50:26 PM

I think it is ethereum or ETH because even it is a small or a starting crypto it still very fast to grow and increase,Ethereum is very essential coin that rapidly I increase,however bitcoin these days is so slow to increase because of transacions,and transfering money.But as I say Ethereum is the fastest growing coins above all.
sunno330

Activity: 406

homt.net

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:57:59 PM

ETH,BTC and  Dogecoin are getting faster day by day.But ETH and  Dogecoin are the faster transaction than BTC.Above all, all coins are a dominating position now a days..
Bitcoin is so faster, But not more than ETH or Doge. now a days alt coin come to market,
Wings [WINGS],
Zcash
Strat
Golem [GNT]
In this year of 2017.
Also good coin as I know.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
jayarjo

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:13:44 PM

Is there a maintained list of cryptocurrencies vs transaction time somewhere?
alucard23

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:09:00 AM

Coins using Directed Acyclic Graph are the fastest things we have, and they're supposed to become faster as the network grows, so the answer is Byteball and Iota.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:43:37 AM

I just used DGB for a small amount of coin transaction. And this was really fast for me. Under 2 mins transaction got confirmations and all done.
Will use DGB for small amount of money transactions.
graphicalx

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Need logo design, banner design? PM me!

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 08:14:02 AM

Bitshares has an average of a 1.5 second confirmation, can handle 100,000 transactions per second, and transaction fees of less than $0.01.
This is a crypto currency that is extreme undervalued and has the potential to shoot up

https://bitshares.org/technology/

fund my procrastination: 1Hf1XG5cBnuFTxBVXUfUnK5hWLSBENqwnM [QR]
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:30:34 AM

Bitcoin become slower in everyday transaction,the growth of it is affected because of banning bitcoin in many countries but it still grow but not that fast.I think there is a fast growing cryptocurrency its the altcoin ethereum because even its just starting. Many crypto is getting slower to grow because many crypto and ico make their appearance.
cryptootpyrc

Activity: 39
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:57:58 AM

FastCoin is quickly becoming the biggest internet sensation since Bitcoin.  Merchants are quickly realizing the benefits of Crypto Currencies and FastCoin is one of the special Crypto coin’s which makes this technology practical to use in everyday commerce.  FastCoin is currently THE FASTEST Complete Transacting Crypto currency in the world, without sacrificing security!  Our engineers were able to develop a 12 sec per block transacting coin which is ideally suited for today’s time sensitive needs.  As the general public slowly realizes the benefits of Bitcoin, early adopters of Crypto currencies will quickly understand the value in the role that time plays, specifically when conducting everyday transactions.

12 seconds per block is the fastest? I thought there was something quicker.  I'm not sure why 12 seconds would offer a big advantage when it's barely faster than ethereum.

1.2 million cap as I type this now. Fastcoin is not a platform token it is a true currency like Bitcoin and Litecoin. It is the fastest true currency. Mobile wallets in beta testing from my test are transacting near instant 8 seconds being the longest complete trans for me thus far.
dg2010

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:02:56 AM

I think that Ripple and Stellar have the fastest transaction confirmation time now. Their transaction time is under 1 seconds. And there are many new coins also have fast transaction time with a small volume. we need more time to check their ability.
deborajranette

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:42:15 AM

Info about transaction speed here: https://cryptocomes.com/which-cryptocurrencies-have-fastest-transaction-speeds
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:11:25 PM

Thanks for sharing this useful resource, mate. According to the article, the fastest cryptocurrencies to date are Bitshares, Ripple, and Stellar. Bitshares takes the lead since block time is just 2 seconds, while Ripple takes 4 seconds, followed by Stellar/Lumens with 5 seconds. It's amazing to see such results since, there are many cryptocurrencies which are often slow in processing transactions. One good example is Bitcoin, which takes hours for a transaction to become fully confirmed by the network. However, once the Lightning Network becomes implemented, it'll be much faster than the above altcoins since speeds will be instant.

Using a cryptocurrency which is instant in block time, has a huge advantage over sending money around the world. Also, having little to no fees, is extremely beneficial as it improves the crypto economy. There's a cryptocurrency called NANO which is lightning fast and has zero fees. Therefore, fast and cheap cryptocurrencies are the future. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
popotao91

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:35:57 PM

I think haven't learned entirely on each crytocurrency the fastest, but I am currently using the ETH is very quick to come on the market as well as the volume so as not to reduce the disadvantage
Sanderion

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:48:12 PM

Coins using Directed Acyclic Graph are the fastest things we have, and they're supposed to become faster as the network grows, so the answer is Byteball and Iota.

Any blockchain or DAG system has problems with scaling. While the number of participants in the network is small, limitation of transaction speed is not noticeable. But when it comes to the global market, it becomes obvious that blockchain or DAG systems can't cope with such transaction volumes.

kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:50:29 PM

The speed of transactions has recently increased in Bitcoin. Also, the price for the transaction decreased. If we talk about altcoins that can be faster, then I would choose Ethereum and EOS.
singpolyma

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:03:59 PM

I'm inclined to the fact that it's Litecoin, because the rate of this coin is growing quite stably, and the capitalization is growing even faster.
impulse709

Activity: 597
Merit: 147

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:04:23 PM

EOS have great confirnation speed, but it still tokens and not yet swapped. EOS will swap to mainnet and tokens will swap to coins, so i think when the full mainnet release, Eos will have the fastest speed.
crea8ivemoiz

Activity: 231
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:19:39 PM

DigiByte Coin Fastest -
DigiByte block mined every 60 seconds and manage up to 140 transactions per second.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:07:35 PM

EOS have great confirnation speed, but it still tokens and not yet swapped. EOS will swap to mainnet and tokens will swap to coins, so i think when the full mainnet release, Eos will have the fastest speed.

Completely agree with you, mate. Right now, EOS is just a mere ERC-20 token that lives within the Ethereum blockchain. However, when it becomes released by June, and able to deliver as promised, it will be the fastest cryptocurrency in existence to date. I've seen that EOS will be capable of handling 1,000,000 TPS which makes it far more superior than any cryptocurrency in existence today. It will also be capable of surpassing Visa and MasterCard's TPS allowing EOS to become highly used in the mainstream world.

Nevertheless, only time will tell which cryptocurrency will remain the fastest. As far as I'm aware, Bitcoin's Lightning Network will be able to provide instant transactions which will prove to be the fastest cryptocurrency in existence. Other altcoins that will adopt the Lightning Network, will experience the same benefits in speed as BTC. Lastly, Dash also has instant speeds when its "Instant Send" feature is used. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: