Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:28:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which cryptocurrency is the fastest?  (Read 15765 times)
mdenys

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:50:58 PM

I have been testing lots of coins and I can say with confidence that Ripple is the fastest coin in crypto so ,also Etherium. Classic and Dogecoin and litecoin  are quick enough then Monero ,Etherium and Bitcoin .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
V8x8d

Activity: 212
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:51:19 PM

GoChain has an active mainnet running at 1300 Transactions per second, with transactions confirmation times of approx 4-6 seconds on the blockchain. Most important of all, it is 100% Ethereum compatible Shocked Q2 next year it will be upgraded to 13000 tps  Cool
HarrisonErnest

Activity: 188
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:05:14 PM

As Bitcoin becomes slower each day in transaction confirmation time, other alternatives could prove to become useful for everyday transactions. Cryptocurrencies like Litecoin, Dogecoin, and even Ethereum have faster transaction confirmation time allowing you to send and receive coins at a hassle-free way.

Thus, among the wide variety of altcoins, many have block times which are near instantaneous. Based on these facts, which cryptocurrencies do you consider the fastest?

I would appreciate if you would list it or them here.  Smiley
Cryptocurrency is a very good medium. Coins like Paragon, Stellar and Power ledger are great for investments. These are the fastest currencies.
V8x8d

Activity: 212
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:33:49 PM

As Bitcoin becomes slower each day in transaction confirmation time, other alternatives could prove to become useful for everyday transactions. Cryptocurrencies like Litecoin, Dogecoin, and even Ethereum have faster transaction confirmation time allowing you to send and receive coins at a hassle-free way.

Thus, among the wide variety of altcoins, many have block times which are near instantaneous. Based on these facts, which cryptocurrencies do you consider the fastest?

Cryptocurrency is a very good medium. Coins like Paragon, Stellar and Power ledger are great for investments. These are the fastest currencies.

It would be easier if you provided TPS and confirmation times.
traveller51

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:37:30 PM

Tron though only a little over a year old has really moved forward with 2000tps.
and it will continue to increase it's tps.
sexmining

Activity: 68

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:41:58 PM

The average transaction speed for Ripple is four seconds. In the last six weeks, daily Ripple transactions have quickly gone over one mln.

The average transaction speed for Bitcoin is 78 minutes.

Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:30:29 PM

It seems to me that the EOS project today has a lot of fans precisely because of the speed of the project, because this project has already processed a huge number of blocks, I am sure that the speed of the project is large.

EOS may be one of the fastest cryptocurrencies in existence, but it lacks popularity unlike Ethereum. On top of that, the cryptocurrency is partly centralized, as Block Producers could effectively freeze your account at will, adding the risk of middleman cryptocurrencies were meant to eliminate in the first place. It's unfortunate, but the true reality as EOS resembles the nature of XRP as a centralized cryptocurrency. However, in terms of speed, and costs, EOS wins by a long shot.

There are absolutely no fees which makes EOS ideal for mainstream dApps. If EOS takes the right path to decentralization by making modifications to its Arbitration model, then it could easily rival Ethereum and several other smart contract platforms. When EOS is compared with other cryptocurrencies in existence, it's quite fast but not the fastest at all. I believe that Dash may be the fastest among them all since it provides a feature known as InstantSend. With it, people can send transactions instantly from one Dash wallet to another without hassles. Other cryptocurrencies which are quite fast are: Steem, Bitshares, and Ark.

However, in terms of popularity and mainstream acceptance, Bitcoin is still the winner among them all. If Bitcoin wouldn't have been the first-mover within the market, other cryptocurrencies would've taken its place by now since they're faster, cheaper, and full of features. Nevertheless, it's good to know about the fastest cryptocurrencies in existence, as they provide a better alternative towards Bitcoin when sending money in the least amount of time possible. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:32:35 PM

I would have to say ripple, it is hands down the fastest coin in the market. The transactions are received instantly and there is no kind of delay because confirmation of the transaction on the network is so fast. It is true that the speed of bitcoin has gone down significantly and one there is higher volume then the network would be even slower and that is where coins like ripple would be so important.
I think that EOS and POA are now the fastest, but no one uses EOS, since it is super expensive, and nobody knows about POA in the world yet.
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:45:26 PM

Nowadays there are lots of such coins, too many of them on the market, and they are with their own Blockchain  and are faster than Bitcoin. And the biggest problem is that if the network is not overloaded it will work very fast. I think such coins like EOS, Litecoin and some others are fast and good one, and they are even faster than the Ethereum.
NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:55:23 PM

The best alternative to ETH in this direction, in my opinion, is difficult to find today. It is this superiority of this coin that allows it to be one of the most popular.

BBbill

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:11:28 PM

We have a pump group with over 2500 accredited investors that pump and hold coins. The team also spends thousands of dollars on advertisements during the pump making it last longer so everyone can profit. The groups last pump reached over 5500%! - t.me/iblockchainglobal

https://i.redd.it/dbql3kb3zpt11.jpg
clavirda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:55:40 AM

Personally, I like the high speed Stellar. I am sure that in terms of the speed of transactions, he now remains a confident leader, therefore, he has an excellent potential for further development. Among other very fast cryptocurrencies now I can call Ripple, Ark, EOS, IOTA.
Lilianaser

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:16:10 AM

Ethereum, Eos, Neo I think this is ethereum which has a good acceleration time, the growth for these three coins is also significant, they are developing well and have special features
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:54:10 AM

so far all claim it is the fastest only on block creation. how about real world usage like making payment in exchange or service or goods? many claim to be fast, even proven. but how many people are using it at one moment. can it be still effective even on million transaction per minutes?
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:47:50 PM

Bitcoin Network is often overloaded due to the amount of simultaneous transactions.
No matter how fast any other coin can be, you trade for bitcoin and you’ll have to pay fees twice. If it is worth your time - go for a faster one. I’m fine with waiting a bit)

newb-dev

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:51:48 PM

I prefer dogecoin because I consider it very fast and almost no fees. I was never disappointed by it until now and hope I will never be
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:04:32 PM

based on my own experience. ripple is the fastest. XRP are like lightning fast in terms of confirmation on recieving and sending but i am not quite sure if it will retain its speed if it doubled the users. eth is fast but when the cryptokitties were released, it flooded the system and took days to recieve transactions way back then that is why i like to see if xrp will remain its speed despite of number of users.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Nastinmel

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:57:47 PM

As far as I remember, Bitshares was one of the fastest blockchains. Now there're some new blockchains such as Quarkchain are proved to be the fastest ones in the market. Go to their websites and look, how many transactions have already been conducted in their network!
maaydin

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:10:23 PM

for  me  the  fastest  when  you   say   i   understand    the  ones with  the  highest  price  and i  would  say ripple  and  also xlm  are  really  good  .
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:47:21 PM

I think that EOS and POA are now the fastest, but no one uses EOS, since it is super expensive, and nobody knows about POA in the world yet.

As far as I know, EOS is extremely cheap when compared with Ethereum. There are no fees per transaction, and speeds are blazing fast. While there's a cost involved when creating an EOS account, it's affordable and anyone can join the EOS network if they have the minimum required EOS for RAM. On the other hand, POA is not exactly a cryptocurrency but a sidechain which relies on the security of the Ethereum blockchain. Like Loom Network's sidechains concept, POA achieves true scalability on the Ethereum blockchain by allowing developers to deploy their dApps on the POA Network.

This approach allows smart contracts and token transactions to be faster and cheaper than the Ethereum blockchain itself. Which in effect, makes POA one of the fastest sidechains in existence, as well as, the Loom Network. While the POA Network is still unknown to many, it provides many benefits that solve the scalability dilemma. Loom Network's Plasma Chains work the same way, but for these sidechains to really take off, they would need better marketing/promotion.

Other cryptocurrencies which aim to become the fastest ones in existence would be IOST, Constellation, and Zilliqa. The first one named IOST will use sharding and a unique consensus algorithm named PoB (Proof of Believability), to provide unparalleled transaction speeds and low costs. The other one named Constellation will use a DAG just like IOTA and NANO for limitless scalability. And finally, there's Zilliqa which aims to become a smart contract platform like Ethereum with sharding and a formal verification language known as Scilla.

Therefore, new cryptocurrencies would emerge over time which are faster and cheaper than ever. It's the future of borderless payments and could greatly threaten Bitcoin's place as the first largest cryptocurrency by market cap within the future. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: