Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:54:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: God is both good and evil  (Read 5073 times)
Joshuar (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

eidoo wallet

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 01:10:27 AM

In my opinion, only human are good or evil, not God. Assign this human things to something that we dont know if exists or not, is an error and a way to avoid our own acts.

God created this world and man. And people themselves make this world good or evil. It all depends on who is treating different things and situations. And there are more good in this world.
If God created all that is on earth, then God created the evil also. Most likely for balance or for people to have an understanding of why good should be good. Although evil exists not only in the world of people. Among animals this is also seen.

Evil must be for balance, but God can not create evil. Evil is creating evil. Then the question arises who created God and the devil?

As said in the bible, God created evil. Please go read your bible. God created evil, as for who created God? His God, we don't know.

The loving, giving God created evil at the request of mankind and the devil, who created the concept of evil.

Then God did what the evil would do to Him and to mankind. He died in the form of God and man... Jesus dying on the cross. When Jesus arose on the third day, God showed that evil had been conquered.

We all die as did God in the form of Jesus. We all will rise as did Jesus in the form of man. Evil is gone since Jesus did His work of dying and rising. Even the semblance of evil that we see in this life will be entirely gone when we rise from the dead.

Cool

Then based on your comment,"The loving, giving God created evil at the request of mankind and the devil, who created the concept of evil", you're saying mankind is greater than God. For us to have an ability to create a concept such as evil which "God" was unaware of proves that he is not omnipotent, or at the very least, omniscience(all knowing) and that we can create things even he had no concept of prior...

Your words are contradicting and hurting your argument, BADECKER.

God created evil, all things comes from God. Every hurtful, sinful thing, murder, rape, etc etc, all comes from God...and that's according to the bible.

God, in His love and kindness, is trying to give mankind the best. Freedom to create and do evil is freedom. If we didn't have freedom, we would be like the animals, definitely not the best.

God was aware of the concept of evil right when the devil created it. There is no way to be aware of a concept that doesn't exist.

Your agenda keeps your mind from thinking clearly enough to understand what is going on. So, your words are faulty as is your thinking.

God didn't create evil. He is even destroying the evil that was created. In the new heaven and earth there will be no evil. Even those who are against God (this is evil) will be destroyed in the lake of fire, where they will be smelted down over eternity so that God can get His energy back from them... in its basic form, of course. God is greater than and beyond eternity.

Cool

Again, you're making no sense. You haven't even attempted to rebuff my claim.

If I go by your viewpoint that humans created the concept of evil, then that means humans have power over god, since humans can create a concept that even god in unaware of. And here's where everyone can see you have No Idea what you're talking about. You previously said this, " The loving, giving God created evil at the request of mankind and the devil, who created the concept of evil". Now, you're saying this, "God didn't create evil", and this, "God was aware of the concept of evil right when the devil created it.". So you yourself have no idea what you're saying, Lmao. You're contradicting what you're saying entirely...

So...it's either you believe humans are powerful enough to outsmart god itself, or that god created evil. One or the other.

Since the bible clearly says god created/creates evil as shown here(Please go open your nearest bible and take a look): Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things."

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 01:52:52 AM

In my opinion, only human are good or evil, not God. Assign this human things to something that we dont know if exists or not, is an error and a way to avoid our own acts.

God created this world and man. And people themselves make this world good or evil. It all depends on who is treating different things and situations. And there are more good in this world.
If God created all that is on earth, then God created the evil also. Most likely for balance or for people to have an understanding of why good should be good. Although evil exists not only in the world of people. Among animals this is also seen.

Evil must be for balance, but God can not create evil. Evil is creating evil. Then the question arises who created God and the devil?

As said in the bible, God created evil. Please go read your bible. God created evil, as for who created God? His God, we don't know.

The loving, giving God created evil at the request of mankind and the devil, who created the concept of evil.

Then God did what the evil would do to Him and to mankind. He died in the form of God and man... Jesus dying on the cross. When Jesus arose on the third day, God showed that evil had been conquered.

We all die as did God in the form of Jesus. We all will rise as did Jesus in the form of man. Evil is gone since Jesus did His work of dying and rising. Even the semblance of evil that we see in this life will be entirely gone when we rise from the dead.

Cool

Then based on your comment,"The loving, giving God created evil at the request of mankind and the devil, who created the concept of evil", you're saying mankind is greater than God. For us to have an ability to create a concept such as evil which "God" was unaware of proves that he is not omnipotent, or at the very least, omniscience(all knowing) and that we can create things even he had no concept of prior...

Your words are contradicting and hurting your argument, BADECKER.

God created evil, all things comes from God. Every hurtful, sinful thing, murder, rape, etc etc, all comes from God...and that's according to the bible.

God, in His love and kindness, is trying to give mankind the best. Freedom to create and do evil is freedom. If we didn't have freedom, we would be like the animals, definitely not the best.

God was aware of the concept of evil right when the devil created it. There is no way to be aware of a concept that doesn't exist.

Your agenda keeps your mind from thinking clearly enough to understand what is going on. So, your words are faulty as is your thinking.

God didn't create evil. He is even destroying the evil that was created. In the new heaven and earth there will be no evil. Even those who are against God (this is evil) will be destroyed in the lake of fire, where they will be smelted down over eternity so that God can get His energy back from them... in its basic form, of course. God is greater than and beyond eternity.

Cool

Again, you're making no sense. You haven't even attempted to rebuff my claim.

If I go by your viewpoint that humans created the concept of evil, then that means humans have power over god, since humans can create a concept that even god in unaware of. And here's where everyone can see you have No Idea what you're talking about. You previously said this, " The loving, giving God created evil at the request of mankind and the devil, who created the concept of evil". Now, you're saying this, "God didn't create evil", and this, "God was aware of the concept of evil right when the devil created it.". So you yourself have no idea what you're saying, Lmao. You're contradicting what you're saying entirely...

So...it's either you believe humans are powerful enough to outsmart god itself, or that god created evil. One or the other.

Since the bible clearly says god created/creates evil as shown here(Please go open your nearest bible and take a look): Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things."

What is there to rebut? The Bible says that God creates evil, right.

The thing that the Bible doesn't say is that God IS evil. In fact, quite the opposite. Jesus, Himself, said that God alone is good.

Just because you can't understand how God can be only good, and yet create evil, isn't important. Either you believe God or you don't.

All I have been doing is attempting to explain to folks HOW God can create evil, and still only be good.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
GooCust04

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 12:44:53 PM

There is no love of God. We can't see her. Moreover the world is so not fair that only greedy people can build such a world as ours. If God was he would not be allowed. It's people talking about what God brings love, and themselves at this time frightening. Religion is evil.
Probably you have been greatly offended in life if you are so angry at the world and God. Many people are those who believe in God helps to live and they are doing well with life and faith at the same time.
Who all is well with life, they do not believe in God. Look at the majority of billionaires. They all have earned by deception and cunning. I doubt that they believe in God.

Yes. I even think that many wealthy people worship the devil and he gives them a lot of money.
Marcus_2017

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 01:18:39 PM

There is no love of God. We can't see her. Moreover the world is so not fair that only greedy people can build such a world as ours. If God was he would not be allowed. It's people talking about what God brings love, and themselves at this time frightening. Religion is evil.
Probably you have been greatly offended in life if you are so angry at the world and God. Many people are those who believe in God helps to live and they are doing well with life and faith at the same time.
Who all is well with life, they do not believe in God. Look at the majority of billionaires. They all have earned by deception and cunning. I doubt that they believe in God.

Yes. I even think that many wealthy people worship the devil and he gives them a lot of money.
There is neither God nor the devil. Any religion is evil. So many people who died because of religious controversy has not died in all wars. Rich money brings not the devil, but from experience and the availability of seed capital.
BitcoinFutureCoin

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 01:24:13 PM

Yea that is true if he even exist.I think that God is not really 100% perfect good person if he exist because he also killed humans with flood and soem of them survived and many other things so I think that he is also sometimes devil.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 01:58:24 PM

Yea that is true if he even exist.I think that God is not really 100% perfect good person if he exist because he also killed humans with flood and soem of them survived and many other things so I think that he is also sometimes devil.

Around the world, many nations have the death penalty for certain crimes. For example, if you have a serial killer on the loose, and you catch him, you don't want him in public, right? And why should you spend 50 years supporting him in prison? And besides, since he has killed other people, isn't only right that He die, as well? Execute him.

God is the owner of all things. He is patient for years when people do wrong things. But since He is the owner, He has the right to put any of us to death that He wants. When He does it, He does it righteously, both because He is owner, and because there are reasons that even WE would agree with, if we looked at the complete situation.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
0xfff

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 02:12:00 PM

Around the world, many nations have the death penalty for certain crimes. For example, if you have a serial killer on the loose, and you catch him, you don't want him in public, right? And why should you spend 50 years supporting him in prison? And besides, since he has killed other people, isn't only right that He die, as well? Execute him.

God is the owner of all things. He is patient for years when people do wrong things. But since He is the owner, He has the right to put any of us to death that He wants. When He does it, He does it righteously, both because He is owner, and because there are reasons that even WE would agree with, if we looked at the complete situation.

Cool

What if he didn't kill anyone and he is completely innocent? Might as well execute him.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 02:37:54 PM

Cool

What if he didn't kill anyone and he is completely innocent? Might as well execute him.

If a person in this life were completely innocent of all wrongdoing, it is still the nature of the human body to be corrupted regarding life itself. The completely innocent person would die of natural causes because of this natural corruption, although he might live far longer than normal. Of course, there are some people who would still say that God did it... killed him.

Cool

Marcus_2017

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 02:41:20 PM

Cool
This is the main reason I don't recognize religion. All believers consider themselves as slaves. They are willing to bow before a God whom no one has ever seen. And willing to justify it for all. Slaves!
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 02:46:33 PM

Cool
This is the main reason I don't recognize religion. All believers consider themselves as slaves. They are willing to bow before a God whom no one has ever seen. And willing to justify it for all. Slaves!

Religion doesn't have anything to do with it, or it has everything to do with it. People are religious creatures. Your religion is what you believe that is exemplified by the life you live.

All people are slaves. You can't jump into outer space using only your legs. You are a slave to gravity (or density, as flat earthers are). In addition, we are all slaves to many other things in life.

The difference is, religious people recognize that they are slaves, and they act accordingly. Just because a non-religious person doesn't recognize he is a slave, doesn't mean he isn't.

Cool

DocGTR

Activity: 141

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:15:44 PM

There is neither God nor the devil. Any religion is evil. So many people who died because of religious controversy has not died in all wars. Rich money brings not the devil, but from experience and the availability of seed capital.

The rich do not become slaves of religion, do not wait for miracles and do not spend time on prayers. They just make money.
0xfff

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:36:35 PM

Cool

Religion doesn't have anything to do with it, or it has everything to do with it. People are religious creatures. Your religion is what you believe that is exemplified by the life you live.

All people are slaves. You can't jump into outer space using only your legs. You are a slave to gravity (or density, as flat earthers are). In addition, we are all slaves to many other things in life.

The difference is, religious people recognize that they are slaves, and they act accordingly. Just because a non-religious person doesn't recognize he is a slave, doesn't mean he isn't.

Cool

Sorry sir but I am in the bitcoin rocket ready for take off. I am no slave to gravity. I will be going past the moon soon.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 07:52:03 PM

Cool

Cool

Sorry sir but I am in the bitcoin rocket ready for take off. I am no slave to gravity. I will be going past the moon soon.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

The rest of us are going to stay here and collect all the bitcoins the rocket blasts out of its tubes.

Wink

MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:26:59 AM

God is good not all the time.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:38:29 AM

God is good all the eternity.    Cool

DicePlayer21

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 10:26:47 AM

Are you sure?  He does not stop people from killing each other in his names.

6 million of Jesus's compatriots were gased to death by Jesus followers.  Does Jesus give a fuck? No.  Why not?  Because myths cannot stop killings.

Only rational people can stop it.

Evil people always use religion for their own purposes. This is evidenced by history, and at the same time, God does not participate here. Faith and God only in the soul of man and this is purely personal. Otherwise we can cite an example of a crusade or even the actions of the Inquisition.
Fizamcc

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:47:12 PM

6 million of Jesus's compatriots were gased to death by Jesus followers.  Does Jesus give a fuck? No.  Why not?  Because myths cannot stop killings.

Evil people always use religion for their own purposes. This is evidenced by history, and at the same time, God does not participate here. Faith and God only in the soul of man and this is purely personal. Otherwise we can cite an example of a crusade or even the actions of the Inquisition.

Religion was created by evil people to achieve their goals and control other naive people.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:55:17 PM

Religion was created by evil people to achieve their goals and control other naive people.

Religion was created by God to get as many people to be saved as possible. Over the ages, people have warped the good religion of God.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:57:33 PM

God is good all the eternity.    Cool

Are you sure?  He does not stop people from killing each other in his names.

6 million of Jesus's compatriots were gased to death by Jesus followers.  Does Jesus give a fuck? No.  Why not?  Because myths cannot stop killings.

Really?  Your God waits until the rapist finishes raping a child then gives him the punishment.

If I saw someone raping anyone I would intervene and put a stop to it

Your God takes a pleasure from watching a child being raped then takes  pleasure to administer the punishment.

My morals are superior to your God's morals.

People are different. A person who watches and waits until the rape is finished might stop a bank robbery in progress. You would stop a rape, but you continually badmouth the one, holy God. So, you are just like the others... partial in the good and bad things you do.

Cool

BitcoinFutureCoin

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:20:49 PM

Yea this is true I am sure in that.Muslim religion is created by some man,chiristianity is created by man,budism is created by man,which religion is created by something what is not  a human,humans are big liarsand they have big imagination so I can trust to this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: