Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:13:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinDash - Operating System For Crypto Assets  (Read 73075 times)
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:31:16 AM

Sip~~~~~

There is no such program anymore where you can participate. All reward campaigns have finished long time ago. If you like the project still can invest as they are cheap now. You can also spread the word out to new people by letting them know about CDT.
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 02:18:40 PM

Can i know what was the ico price of 1 CDT?
And how much CDT sold in ICO.
Coindash is looking a very solid project to me.
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:50:44 PM

Sip~~~~~

There is no such program anymore where you can participate. All reward campaigns have finished long time ago. If you like the project still can invest as they are cheap now. You can also spread the word out to new people by letting them know about CDT.

That's not correct.  There is a CoinDash Loyalty program but it is only for the tokens that were purchased from the ICO.  There will be 15 million total CDT distributed in increments of 5 million every 3 months for those who keep their ICO tokens in their wallets without moving them.  Once tokens are moved, you no longer qualify for the program.  All details are here:  https://coindash.io/loyalty-program
Deloreandel

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 08:33:03 PM

Good to see the coin is Alive and kicking. Doing  good today

NOIZ
⇐ ● NOIZ is a decentralized cognitive ad network ICO LIVE SOON ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITE WHITEPAPER  TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
superbit

Activity: 763

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:43:33 PM

Sip~~~~~

That's not correct.  There is a CoinDash Loyalty program but it is only for the tokens that were purchased from the ICO.  There will be 15 million total CDT distributed in increments of 5 million every 3 months for those who keep their ICO tokens in their wallets without moving them.  Once tokens are moved, you no longer qualify for the program.  All details are here:  https://coindash.io/loyalty-program

What if you move half?  Would the other half qualify or is it all forfeited?

https://bitfinex.com/?refcode=UInJLQ5KpA <-- leveraged trading of BTCUSD, LTCUSD and LTCBTC (long and short) - 10% discount on fees for the first 30 days with the refcode
My feedback thread: Forum thread
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:17:47 PM

is there a specific date for distribution of signature bounty?
Betfair

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:24:10 PM

is there a specific date for distribution of signature bounty?
15th of August sir.
subG

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:03:44 AM

Sip~~~~~

Even if you move 0.00001 CDT and later buy 100000000 CDT and send it to the same address.  You will no longer qualify for the Loyalty Program.  You may buy more CDT and send it to the same ICO address and later only send out that "extra" amount only. 
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 02:31:41 AM

Sip~~~~~

Even if you move 0.00001 CDT and later buy 100000000 CDT and send it to the same address.  You will no longer qualify for the Loyalty Program.  You may buy more CDT and send it to the same ICO address and later only send out that "extra" amount only. 

that is just fucked! I wonder who of all those investors who left their tokens in their dashboard after being notified they are already allowed to secure their tokens.

moved all mine the first chance I got.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:42:48 AM

Sip~~~~~

that is just fucked! I wonder who of all those investors who left their tokens in their dashboard after being notified they are already allowed to secure their tokens.

moved all mine the first chance I got.

What dashboard are you talking about?
Mine was sent to my ERC20 wallet directly from them,
They distributed the tokens manually to investor wallet one by one.
dicom

Activity: 123
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:53:08 AM

this is the new thread of Coindash?
the old thread was locked,and this is the new thread?or it's a new project?
Betfair

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:51:27 AM

not a new project, its just a second thread after first one got locked because of hack and countless spams by haters.
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:06:03 AM

btc9 list the CDT, and it has pumped a lot these two days, are there any info to list on other exchange, its a good project even with the hack event

memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:19:42 AM

We need CDT at Bittrex soon as possible because it is need of the time. Price are almost doubled seeing where it was at start when it listed at etherdelta. An exchange with big volume will take it to new higher levels that's more exchanges and big exchanges are necessary. I bought more couple of days ago and now see double profit already.
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:07:19 AM

We need CDT at Bittrex soon as possible because it is need of the time. Price are almost doubled seeing where it was at start when it listed at etherdelta. An exchange with big volume will take it to new higher levels that's more exchanges and big exchanges are necessary. I bought more couple of days ago and now see double profit already.
it's a very good gain. congratulations. Bittrex enter the list, and then 2x may be. nice project, I'm thinking about getting me some. long-term investment I'll make. etherdelta is trading now.
https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/coindash/#markets

rank 826 - CDT - $0.183919 (36.62%)

i following. Wink
subG

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:03:03 AM

I also hope to see CoinDash listed on Bittrex.  This will make my shares of the Loyalty program much larger.  Their will be a lot of people withdrawing their ICO CDT tokens to trade on Bittrex.  The trading volume on EtherDelta is much of a surprise and I hope it keeps up.  Bittrex could easily push the volume 2x or more. 
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:22:19 AM

it's a very good gain. congratulations. Bittrex enter the list, and then 2x may be. nice project, I'm thinking about getting me some. long-term investment I'll make. etherdelta is trading now.

i following. Wink
Very encouraging for investors, after the incident everyone's hack is anxious. The future of this project is not good. Right now I believe that the team has worked well. I wait for further news hopefully soon enter the big exchanger.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:47:34 AM

Sip~~~~~

Exactly they are cheap in the market as you can see already people are trading in the EtherDelta market. Exactly still, the price of CDT is very cheap in the market, after hack even owners are active in all aspects their responding to people questions and answers.
Betfair

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:04:39 AM

i following. Wink
Very encouraging for investors, after the incident everyone's hack is anxious. The future of this project is not good. Right now I believe that the team has worked well. I wait for further news hopefully soon enter the big exchanger.

Why do you think that? Just give it some more time they already did amazing job after that unfortunate event, i can honestly tell coindash team never abandoned project and always stood up for their product now they are reaping fruits of victory.( victory is 1$ and above lol) Smiley
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:36:06 AM

not a new project, its just a second thread after first one got locked because of hack and countless spams by haters.

Yes, people are spreading a lot of rumors about this CDT but any how it is a big loss to the company and to the investors.
In order to get profits on these, we have to wait until it is listed on major exchanges. I think people should give some time to them in order to make profits from these coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: