Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:45:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinDash - Operating System For Crypto Assets  (Read 73075 times)
lazy_boozer

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 02:12:15 AM

Is it somewhere for sale?

janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:58:13 AM

You can buy CDT tokens on these exchange sites https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/coindash/#markets
Or you can directly buy from here but always use escrow if you want doing that.

My question why should be on chinese exchanges yes, but if CDT registered in bittrex I think also good.
CoinDash team may be currently considering important things for the development of this project, but I would be happy if this coin is listed on BITTREX.  Cheesy
Listed and get many exchange sites is a good thing. It means your token got accepted in many exchanges and a lot of people wanna trade your tokens. Either it listed on Chinese exchange or Bittrex, Coindash's price will be keep increasing.
gamechain

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:02:02 AM

I want know those not accepted bounty if would be give out to those was accept.
answer me this question

As far as I know, they have distributed tokens to all the campaign participants. I was one of the participants and I received it too.
oh,my god,so the slack 's guy are died?
they are don't want to join this project.
they are a little guy got their bounty.
besides ,the leftover bounty was hold by dev team
ifigureditout2

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:35:15 AM

This is very concerning.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1905500.0
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:37:42 AM

Yes, these are being traded at etherdelta.github.io. CDT has very good volume even yesterday someone bought in large number after paying 109 Ethereum at very good price. Trade is going on since it was added. I think we should expect more exchanges soon/
yosir

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:11:34 AM

Indeed, the antisemitism of writer that chose to write "jewish bastard" is very concerning...
tlkchain

Activity: 186

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:17:30 AM

ok,share something the dev carried.. Wink

http://imgur.com/LTDAfKu

http://imgur.com/nJ52vUA

http://imgur.com/GUHuFSA
tell me what they carried about?
BurhanPSG

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:44:30 AM

You can buy CDT tokens on these exchange sites https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/coindash/#markets

My question why should be on chinese exchanges yes, but if CDT registered in bittrex I think also good.
CoinDash team may be currently considering important things for the development of this project, but I would be happy if this coin is listed on BITTREX.  Cheesy
Listed and get many exchange sites is a good thing. It means your token got accepted in many exchanges and a lot of people wanna trade your tokens. Either it listed on Chinese exchange or Bittrex, Coindash's price will be keep increasing.
I also think like you that bittrex may be just one of the exchanges that register the CDT coin, CDT is a very good coin and have a good progress will be great in pity if only listed on one exchange only.
As you say the coin listed on many exchanges will be better than one exchange   Smiley
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:26:56 PM

I also think like you that bittrex may be just one of the exchanges that register the CDT coin, CDT is a very good coin and have a good progress will be great in pity if only listed on one exchange only.
As you say the coin listed on many exchanges will be better than one exchange   Smiley

When Bittrex decides to add CoinDash to their exchange and I hope they do soon, a lot of people will be disqualified from the Loyalty program.  This will be a good thing for those that are patient and want to maximize their earnings from CDT. 
sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:31:16 PM

Indeed, the antisemitism of writer that chose to write "jewish bastard" is very concerning...

It's very racist and that topic stands there for 3 months. No problem, the people say the truth that CoinDash has a real product and they will keep going, although the hack of funds. CDT just needs an western type reputable exchange.
c0in_junkie

Activity: 521
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:29:20 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2017, 07:57:13 PM by c0in_junkie

Finally the coinmarketcap site has added the circulating token supply. At the moment coindash is on place 80  Smiley.
There is room for growth  Smiley
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:53:23 PM

When Bittrex decides to add CoinDash to their exchange and I hope they do soon, a lot of people will be disqualified from the Loyalty program.  This will be a good thing for those that are patient and want to maximize their earnings from CDT. 
I don't think Bittrex will add this token, a good project don't need to wait to get listed on big exchanges, see poloniex add 0x ptoject when many tokens have been waiting on Poloniex to list them
anujjain

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:55:28 PM

Finally the coinmarketcap has added the circulating token supply. At the moment coindash is on place 80  Smiley.
There is room for growth  Smiley

There is so much room, Coindash not in good exchange yet, when it will list on good exchange then real value coindash discover. Till that we have to wait.
BurhanPSG

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:09:05 PM

There seems to be no information from CoinDash regarding the registration / addition of CDT coin in bittrex exchanges this month, we hope that soon CDT coins will be quickly registered so that later we can enjoy the results of this project  Smiley
myfranco

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:20:40 PM

Finally the coinmarketcap has added the circulating token supply. At the moment coindash is on place 80  Smiley.
There is room for growth  Smiley

There is so much room, Coindash not in good exchange yet, when it will list on good exchange then real value coindash discover. Till that we have to wait.
This is what i was expecting for days. Next step must be big Exchange like Bittrex. Let's see how much it grows.
anujjain

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:21:26 PM

There seems to be no information from CoinDash regarding the registration / addition of CDT coin in bittrex exchanges this month, we hope that soon CDT coins will be quickly registered so that later we can enjoy the results of this project  Smiley

I don't think they will join this month CDT, there is big que already on bittrex they did not added coins since month or more .
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:45:33 PM

Currently you can buy from etherdelta and price is too low compare  to past week
LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1514

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:20:22 AM

Currently you can buy from etherdelta and price is too low compare  to past week

Yeah, it was 20 cents around but now you can buy for 11 cents only. There's a %50 discount so hurry up! Grin
Let's buy more so coin will grow its user base. If only a few people got this coin we wouldn't have any progress.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
luckykitty

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:29:18 AM

The DEV thinks his coin is very good, he didn't need do any effort on listing exchange, the exchange will beg him to list Coindash. He is telling us how difficult to get listing on Bittrex, but like BTER is good enough for Coindash, the DEV doesn't respect the investers.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:34:24 AM

The DEV thinks his coin is very good, he didn't need do any effort on listing exchange, the exchange will beg him to list Coindash. He is telling us how difficult to get listing on Bittrex, but like BTER is good enough for Coindash, the DEV doesn't respect the investers.

Blah blah blah...

Bittrex isn't adding anything right now. I think liqui would be the next exchange in line

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: