Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:26:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinDash - Operating System For Crypto Assets  (Read 73076 times)
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:49:22 AM

Good day for CoinDash.  The price of CDT is up about 30% today.  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/coindash/  Trading volume is still holding up well with the majority on HitBTC. 
Soon will re-enter the top 100 cryptocurrencies.
HEvangelista

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:57:49 AM

I do believe Coindash would be a good project for one to keep his tokens for a long period of time. I cannot wait to test their Operating system and be giving feedbacks as to its performance. I will be keeping my investments intact.
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:33:18 AM

Anybody know the reason for the price jump today?  Was something mentioned in the Telegram chat?
Scooby903

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:14:54 AM

Hitbtc and mercatox not that good exchange
atleast we need exchange like Liqui or cryptopia for better volume
YGung

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:05:45 PM

CoinDash is now listed on a new Chinese exchange Btc018.  The trading volume has overall has increased quite a bit with HitBTC leading the way.  Hopefully, we will see a decent price increase soon.  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/coindash/#markets

Do you know where this Chinese exchange is based?  Is it exempt from the Chinese exchange ban?

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
myfranco

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:55:58 PM

I bought when it was 40K(my first day in Crypto). It went down to 8K and now is 17K. I always found this project solid and knew it would go up one day. This uptrend is very good for Coindash team. Hope it goes on and increase more than this.
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:30:48 PM

I bought when it was 40K(my first day in Crypto). It went down to 8K and now is 17K. I always found this project solid and knew it would go up one day. This uptrend is very good for Coindash team. Hope it goes on and increase more than this.

You should of bought more when the price dropped to average out your CoinDash stack.  You could possibly be in profit right now if you had enough funds to keep buying.  It's risky, but if you truly believe in the project, it'll pay off.  Anyways, just keep holding until you're back in the green. 
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:33:48 AM

will be good if this coindash can listed on bittrex,,
i hope the coindash team will do something for this,,

Cymatoxa

Activity: 378
Merit: 121

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:50:11 AM

What good criptopia? From these exchanges, the price will not change. But if BITTREX will add it then we will see price in the flesh to 0.3$

kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:16:06 PM

You should of bought more when the price dropped to average out your CoinDash stack.  You could possibly be in profit right now if you had enough funds to keep buying.  It's risky, but if you truly believe in the project, it'll pay off.  Anyways, just keep holding until you're back in the green. 
CoinDash is a good project, it will pay off in the future
Kencha77

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:03:27 PM

That's true. It is still in early development and we can't see yet its true potential. Just give the developers time to do and finish their roadmap and we surely will see an amazing result.
eddiies

Activity: 392

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:09:27 PM

That's true. It is still in early development and we can't see yet its true potential. Just give the developers time to do and finish their roadmap and we surely will see an amazing result.
i think it need too long time to develop.the price maybe also need many months or years to back.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Balmain

Activity: 2128
Merit: 685

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:34:50 PM

Bittrex is like a dream, I don't think that's possible.
Hitbtc is actually good but today they stopped deposit/withdraw for maintenance.
I don't say no to Liqui but I don't think there is any volume difference between Hitbtc and Liqui. Hope to see another pump for Coindash.
Betfair

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:04:36 PM

Bittrex is like a dream, I don't think that's possible.
Hitbtc is actually good but today they stopped deposit/withdraw for maintenance.
I don't say no to Liqui but I don't think there is any volume difference between Hitbtc and Liqui. Hope to see another pump for Coindash.
I completely agree bittrex its like officially moon for all tokens.Is there god upcoming news for this project ? Im gonna hold it at least for few months more.
Nomad88
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 10:59:14 PM

Hitbtc accepts pretty much every coin. It should be listed on exchanges with higher volumes. By the way, i don´t think bittrex is as trustful as it was in the past. They list unknown coins and do pump-dump in order to make profit. This is exactly how everything had started on Poloniex.

Balmain

Activity: 2128
Merit: 685

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:07:31 PM

Hitbtc accepts pretty much every coin. It should be listed on exchanges with higher volumes. By the way, i don´t think bittrex is as trustful as it was in the past. They list unknown coins and do pump-dump in order to make profit. This is exactly how everything had started on Poloniex.

But not every coins have volume in Hitbtc. Coindash volume is quite good. I agree that Bittrex turned into what Poloniex had last year. Coindash doesn't need that drama.
Kencha77

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:05:14 AM

But not every coins have volume in Hitbtc. Coindash volume is quite good. I agree that Bittrex turned into what Poloniex had last year. Coindash doesn't need that drama.
Hitbtc have just the right volume. Not too high for pump/dump groups to control the market and not too low that it have low amount of traders. There's also nothing wrong with Coindash being listed in high volume exchanges as long as the coindash community can help together to stabilize the price in case coindash will be target by pump/dump groups.
valkir
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:10:36 AM

Why are you not tracking QTUM ? This seems to be a pretty good token.

██     Please support sidehack with his new miner project Send to :

1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
anujjain

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:37:01 AM

Why are you not tracking QTUM ? This seems to be a pretty good token.

This thread is not official thread, just post on coindash twitter account for this request, may be they will accept your request.
silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:46:07 AM

I have been expected at least for two or three years, "when such a project will be held for crypto  money". If I had 1 million dollars, it is the project that I would do. They were the first candidates to implement this project. but I am sure that they will not be the last. you appreciate that it is a very important type of project and those who make it the best get good money. As the crypto money market grows, this type ofone or more projects with more advanced, professional, functional, comprehensive features and facilities will be developed.

I will be waiting for the same kind of projects One day I want to see the best one. Let's see who will do it. All my positive comments are for the project type. Not for the Coindash project. Who will do this, what will they try to do, what they will do, etc. they are all just a question mark. It's too early for a conviction. But to say my impressure at first sight, the project team did not give me so much confidence. Also, in the software I see in the front view, I have not seen one percent of the scope of the functionality I had expected. I was not thrilled by the Coindash project. I do not think so, but maybe the time will show it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: