Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:40:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinDash - Operating System For Crypto Assets  (Read 73075 times)
gogok

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:43:01 AM

I have send my cdt to hitbtc and the balance is still zero after many days. Anyone got this problem?

There is no such problem, I used CDT on HitBtc 3 days ago, the transaction was easy (about an hour). write in the support.
Antivoid

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:15:45 AM

yesterday once more, the price rise and fall back soon, again, this coin is just a dump and pump game now, do you guys still hold it
Pechalka

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:51:25 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 11:38:16 AM by Pechalka

yesterday once more, the price rise and fall back soon, again, this coin is just a dump and pump game now, do you guys still hold it

90% of all altcoins are growing now in USD. I don't speak about in BTC price. Only small percent of all altcoins are not growing and coindash is among them

bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:37:58 PM

I'm holding CDT. I know there's CND but its not worrying me after all the coindash team had proved to continuously develop their project which the etoro news is something to consider for the news trader. You still have time to accumulate more than 50K of it, think of possibilities just as how RISE team did.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Mettius81

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:04:08 PM

I all, i', trying to send my Coindash tokens on Binance but when i write the addres Myetherwallet tell me that is possible to lose the token because the recipient addres is in capital letter, do you know what it mean?

Thanks
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:06:57 AM

wow, the price seems to be stand above $0.9 steady and i think it will rise higher as time went by with the deligent team, i look forward to it

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 11:38:58 AM

wow, the price seems to be stand above $0.9 steady and i think it will rise higher as time went by with the deligent team, i look forward to it

you mean $0.09. its a big leap from $0.03 so if it keeps that way every day, it would attract investors. the scandal during the ICO was something that people don't forget easily though. updates about etoro and more is needed for the price spikes.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:11:20 PM

eToro to Assist CoinDash in Building Crypto Trading Products

https://coinjournal.net/etoro-assist-coindash-building-crypto-trading-products/

eToro, a European social trading and multi-asset brokerage company, will assist CoinDash in the development and implementation of new crypto trading and portfolio management products.

eToro is CoinDash’s largest investor. The company, which offers a social trading platform and counts seven million registered users, is known for being a cryptocurrency supporter, having added bitcoin trading in early 2014 as well as ether, ethereum classic, litecoin, dash, ripple and bitcoin cash later on.

eToro founder and CEO Yoni Assia, has joined CoinDash’s advisory board and will advise CoinDash on a range of aspects of product development as the startup expands its offerings and customer base.

CoinDash is building a blockchain-based platform that combines portfolio management and social trading functionalities. The platform will include a copy-trade feature, similarly to what eToro is already offering on its own platform.

Assia, a cryptocurrency enthusiast, is notably known by co-writing the Colored Coins whitepaper with Ethereum creator Vitalik Buterin back in 2013.

With now thousands of new cryptocurrencies and crypto-tokens in the market, Assia said the CoinDash team is looking to provide investors with tools to help them better analyze their investments and navigate the rapidly evolving space.

“Until this point, investors in cryptocurrencies have mostly been members of a niche community,” Assia said. “The learning curve is steep and the market moves quickly.”

“I’ve been honored to serve as a mentor to CoinDash and its team since its inception. As CoinDash continues to grow and evolve as a business, I look forward to guiding the team as they provide much-needed tools for cryptocurrency investors.”...........

IBGigglin
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1006

BCH Advocate.

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:11:43 PM

Just finding out about this project! I really like the feature to be able to "copy" another persons portfolio through a smart contract. If you check out the Totle platform it does something similar but is more of personal diversification versus a social one. Check out http://www.totle.com for more.

Im baaaack! Looking for sig campaign. DM me if interested.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:48:59 AM

Some people were concerned over the partnership with eTorro but now it has cleared where they will collaborate with CoinDash team. I see this cooperation to bring bilateral benefits to both projects and their users in coming months. Another reason to go and remain long on CoinDash continuously for me.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:42:48 AM

The guys completely forgot their CDT tokens. Now I looked at them and saw a considerable growth, I was very pleased, I was already used to seeing a price of about 5 cents. And here already x2.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:35:49 AM

The guys completely forgot their CDT tokens. Now I looked at them and saw a considerable growth, I was very pleased, I was already used to seeing a price of about 5 cents. And here already x2.
But it is still not enough to compensate the supposed income of investors if they did not invest their other coins for coindash. Still, this is good for at least CDT is showing signs that it can grow
kim-yon

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:45:36 AM

Despite being a hardworking team, the price is still low. The price was over 20 cents.
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:20:30 AM

I will say one thing to everyone who is worried about low price that don't judge any project by its market price. It isn't right time to do so because this didn't complete yet. They are putting and serious work to bring this to top. eToro is one of the example be ready to see more exciting news and set yours plans to midterm at least.
Kencha77

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:17:42 PM

I will say one thing to everyone who is worried about low price that don't judge any project by its market price. It isn't right time to do so because this didn't complete yet. They are putting and serious work to bring this to top. eToro is one of the example be ready to see more exciting news and set yours plans to midterm at least.
My plan is to HODL my coindash for at least until April, hope many developments/updates will be announced that month so that i will have a reason to HODL it longer
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:32:53 AM

Despite being a hardworking team, the price is still low. The price was over 20 cents.

I see CoinDash exceeding 20 cents in the near future.  Many projects are priced much higher than CDT and does not even have a product yet.  Just keep holding CDT and the time will come for CDT to rise up in rank.  The eToro partnership is great news for the CoinDash project.  eToro has millions of users. 
hdasd

Activity: 216
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:14:15 AM

hello,I want know if have some ICO project cooperate with Coindash team?
Kencha77

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:20:32 AM

I see CoinDash exceeding 20 cents in the near future.  Many projects are priced much higher than CDT and does not even have a product yet.  Just keep holding CDT and the time will come for CDT to rise up in rank.  The eToro partnership is great news for the CoinDash project.  eToro has millions of users. 
That 20 cents target will surely be reached not after Q1 of 2018. A lot of crypto people/investors will use the services Coindash provides by that time which will help push the price up
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:36:44 AM

Coindash was a very hot ICO project on this forum and it was famous for the ICO hacked event, but the market performance is not too bad, seems the dev team can handle a lot.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Pechalka

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:45:22 AM

was there now finally any proof that they got real hacked?
why they dont longer speak about the hacker?
why the hacker sent so much ethereum back?
what is with the rest of the stolen coins?
was the police/fpi possible to find any information about the hacker?
how got the hacker access to the ico side? so you can prevent in the future
how you can safe your trading site in future that it dont get hacked?

how can people trust this site? are you guys not scared that the side get hacked and your account information from the exchanges get stolen?
there are so many open questions  Roll Eyes

yes, there are a lot of question here, but I am really interested, why "hacker " sent coins back?? I really don't believe in it

They purposely not answer you as the hacking incident was purposely planned for you to sell your tokens. If you do so, the those believers and the team are gladly going to buy them cheap as 0.03usd from you. Hold your tokens for theg are bout to start the engine to the moon.

lol i never bought this token Wink just asking because this dev team is very fishy...

I also did not buy coindash token, but have it from bounty campaing. Unfortunatelly I do not see any positive progress..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: