Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:20:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinDash - Operating System For Crypto Assets  (Read 73076 times)
ethbringer

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:11:08 AM

was there now finally any proof that they got real hacked?
why they dont longer speak about the hacker?
why the hacker sent so much ethereum back?
what is with the rest of the stolen coins?
was the police/fpi possible to find any information about the hacker?
how got the hacker access to the ico side? so you can prevent in the future
how you can safe your trading site in future that it dont get hacked?

how can people trust this site? are you guys not scared that the side get hacked and your account information from the exchanges get stolen?
there are so many open questions  Roll Eyes

yes, there are a lot of question here, but I am really interested, why "hacker " sent coins back?? I really don't believe in it

They purposely not answer you as the hacking incident was purposely planned for you to sell your tokens. If you do so, the those believers and the team are gladly going to buy them cheap as 0.03usd from you. Hold your tokens for theg are bout to start the engine to the moon.

lol i never bought this token Wink just asking because this dev team is very fishy...

I also did not buy coindash token, but have it from bounty campaing. Unfortunatelly I do not see any positive progress..
i think its a long running coin, which may not pump rapidly and may grow little by little, anyway, if we believe the project, we just need to hold our coins

Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:37:37 AM

was there now finally any proof that they got real hacked?
why they dont longer speak about the hacker?
why the hacker sent so much ethereum back?
what is with the rest of the stolen coins?
was the police/fpi possible to find any information about the hacker?
how got the hacker access to the ico side? so you can prevent in the future
how you can safe your trading site in future that it dont get hacked?

how can people trust this site? are you guys not scared that the side get hacked and your account information from the exchanges get stolen?
there are so many open questions  Roll Eyes

yes, there are a lot of question here, but I am really interested, why "hacker " sent coins back?? I really don't believe in it

They purposely not answer you as the hacking incident was purposely planned for you to sell your tokens. If you do so, the those believers and the team are gladly going to buy them cheap as 0.03usd from you. Hold your tokens for theg are bout to start the engine to the moon.

lol i never bought this token Wink just asking because this dev team is very fishy...

I also did not buy coindash token, but have it from bounty campaing. Unfortunatelly I do not see any positive progress..
i think its a long running coin, which may not pump rapidly and may grow little by little, anyway, if we believe the project, we just need to hold our coins

I also don't have any problem with the current state of the coindash price as long as the platform continues to be developed. There's nothing wrong building a solid foundation before building to the top
cryptocoin1btc

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:13:55 AM

wait media bounty
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:52:11 PM

wait media bounty

And that CoinDash are planning a new bounty? I remember that they promised payments to those who after ICO kept tokens and did not move them on their wallet.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Kencha77

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:39:01 PM

wait media bounty

And that CoinDash are planning a new bounty? I remember that they promised payments to those who after ICO kept tokens and did not move them on their wallet.

They already send those. That is limited for investors only, bounty participants were not eligible

Activity: 242

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:48:58 AM

wait media bounty

They already send those. That is limited for investors only, bounty participants were not eligible
ignore those newbies who just post several words, i guess they even dont know what they had opened, they post here just to get the activities

asuusa

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:10:49 AM

Things seem to be going somewhat well considering what happened during the start of the ICO. I really thought it was the end of it. It's not in a bad position all things considered.
HEvangelista

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:46:33 PM

Until now Coindash prices are very very low. Those who received only a few hundred tokens during the bounty will only get a few dollars for their hard work. Better be patient and wait for this company to grow. Possibly in a few years time you will get the success you are wishing for, for this project.
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:55:58 PM

what happens with CDT deposits to hitbtc? many people sent the tokens there and they didn't arrive for many days.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
Btcmnr

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:00:20 PM

when will the Ico begin, or if it has already begun, to what number do you need to invest?
uyhunga

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:26:28 PM

I red your project really looks good. I hope you will successful
cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 603

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 08:39:19 PM

Until now Coindash prices are very very low. Those who received only a few hundred tokens during the bounty will only get a few dollars for their hard work. Better be patient and wait for this company to grow. Possibly in a few years time you will get the success you are wishing for, for this project.

The price of the token I think hasn't dip to its very low, it has to hit rock bottom for years so people who will hold this token are going to see  no hope before it will do its come back. I think RISE token had done this quite well and made a lot of people regret. Those who realized this and this holding CDT.

filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:28:41 PM

INBlockchain Token allocation

INBlockchain, the team behind Yunbi and Bigone exchanges, is one of the most important backers and supporters of CoinDash (INB Blog post).

The original 6 months INB token allocation lock-up period came to an end during December. CoinDash is preparing to allocate approx. 20 Mil CDT to INBlockchain in the coming days.

We are happy to advance our partnership with the listing of CDT in Big.one.

https://blog.coindash.io/inblockchain-token-allocation-fc3a7e7afa7e

Kencha77

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:58:15 PM

INBlockchain Token allocation

INBlockchain, the team behind Yunbi and Bigone exchanges, is one of the most important backers and supporters of CoinDash (INB Blog post).

The original 6 months INB token allocation lock-up period came to an end during December. CoinDash is preparing to allocate approx. 20 Mil CDT to INBlockchain in the coming days.

We are happy to advance our partnership with the listing of CDT in Big.one.

https://blog.coindash.io/inblockchain-token-allocation-fc3a7e7afa7e

more partnerships, great! This build-up of partnerships will someday make the price skyrocket. This token is super undervalued now
Cashcash

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:25:30 AM

CoinDash Update 28.12.17

We’re working day and night on building the most advanced and accurate portfolio management platform in the entire crypto space. Fast, simple secure and automatic integration across all your devices, Web, Android and iOS.

This time we have a few nice updates and announcements for all our supporters.

INBlockchain Token Allocation

As published earlier this week in our blog post, INBlockchain, the team behind Yunbi and Big.one exchanges, is one of the most important backers and supporters of CoinDash. The original 6 months INB token allocation lock-up period came to an end CoinDash is preparing to allocate the tokens in the coming days.

Moreover, we are happy to announce our listing in Big.one, and wish you happy trading!

Dev Update

Our last dev update was on Nov 30th just 4 weeks ago where we’ve detailed the work we were doing on the backend infrastructure, early internal release for the web client and starting work on the android app.

We’ve done tremendous progress the past 4 weeks, we are happy to say we are ahead of schedule!

We will be doing a soft launch which will include the web, android and iOS apps in 3 weeks for a closed group of carefully selected testers.

Here is some of the incredible progress we did the past 4 weeks:

Backend - The main focus for the past 4 weeks was the introduction of automated syncing accounts (wallets and exchanges). This feature enables to integrate blockchain wallets (ETH and BTC) alongside exchange accounts (Poloniex, Binance and more) and automatically pull data from them and update your portfolio with any transaction or balance changes. This all happens in our backend automatically.

Web Client - is almost ready for the big launch in 3 weeks. All the features came together into a beautiful UI/ UX which will serve our users well.

Main features include: Automatic integrated accounts (ethereum and all its derived ERC20 assets), multiple portfolio, account sharing between portfolios (if you’ve integrated an ETH wallet it can be shared between multiple portfolios), full transaction history list and much more.

Android Client - The android app had its own internal release 2 weeks ago, it looks amazing and feels like the future. The next 2-3 weeks we will be adding the missing functionality (like the auto integrations) that the web app has for the soft release.

iOS Client  - we are happy to say development had started last week and it's catching up quickly the android and web clients. For the soft launch the iOS client will be fully operational on a “Read Only” mode. It will mean that a user could see all his portfolios, assets, statistics, etc. but won’t be able to add/ remove transactions from the iOS app. This functionality will quickly follow after the soft release.

Looking forward to making your crypto investments clearer, simpler and more rewarding in 2018. Stay tuned for future updates and releases.

CoinDash Team

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:50:09 AM

Nice spike. This will finally be going up after all the controversies. I don't think those past mistakes will still be an issue when the price go up to a $1 each. A token that goes up more than $0.50 are going to be unstoppable when it fly, so when it fly, it flies high. 
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:32:41 AM

CoinDash team, keep the new parnerships and exchanges coming!  The CoinDash platform will be the future of cryptocurrency trading.  CDT is still very undervalued and is currently below ICO prices.  Great buying opportunity.
Antivoid

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:04:10 PM

the market is just a dump and pump game now and its cdt turn, but it fall back soon, i think people still need to rethink of the vaue of cdt
corleto

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:53:56 PM

Cdt price development has been very steady and stable compared to most ico's/(alt)coins imo.
I am expecting this to continue with a significant pump/jump when the etoro partnership pays off
NickCrypto

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:57:20 AM

CoinDash realtime data on web; working with Chrome, Firefox, and Safari
https://bitscreener.com/coins/coindash/real_time

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: