Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:12:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinDash - Operating System For Crypto Assets  (Read 73075 times)
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:27:10 PM

While I was little away from the updates there has been lot of changes in this project. I saw brand and new website has gone under reshaping process. I didn't try yet but it should be something useful and cool if they took so much time to build this application.

The re-branding to Blox is a great decision.  In the past, I have heard people ask if CoinDash was related to Dash or Dashcoin but now with the rebranding, this confusion will be eliminated.  Anyways, check out their twitter account for the latest news:  https://twitter.com/Blox_Official
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:44:20 PM

Company Coindash fraudsters and Adam Efrima and especially Ram confirms this.

you can fully read the story of the loss of my investment in this "miracle company"
Read it https://medium.com/@jhon.kelerman/why-do-we-need-strict-regulation-of-ico-or-coindash-thieves-cda363b72a81

As for their news about the return of stolen ETH during the pre-sale.

I'm ready to give 1k ETH to someone who will explain in detail or contact these freaks from the company (CoinDash) and let them explain everything.

How can I return money from a wallet that you do not have access to? Grin Grin

I talked about this at the end of 2017. Then Adam banned me in the telegram.

So the conclusions are made by themselves.  Roll Eyes Cool

The team gave a lot of token to compensate to the hacking incident. How can they benefit from it? Also they did great on handling the incident
zhugy78

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:43:57 AM

Coindash the price of the coin fell into a dog, the APP was not so good, the market was disappointed that the price fall is expected to go to the issue price.
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:38:31 PM

Coindash the price of the coin fell into a dog, the APP was not so good, the market was disappointed that the price fall is expected to go to the issue price.

You really think the price of Blox (CDT) is falling due to the app?  You need to take a look at coinmarketcap.  Just about everything is falling.  Even the King, Bitcoin has dropped over $1000 in one day.  This is an opportunity to buy more Blox. 
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:21:49 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 12:59:55 AM by trademark

Another thing.  Just in case someone panics and starts spreading FUD when they can't find CoinDash on coinmarketcap, it has been rebranded to Blox. Here's the new link:  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/blox/   Devs, the original post should be updated to include Blox in the header so people can search for it.  
MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:42:45 PM

So the ticker for ERC20 token remain the same (CDT), but exchanges will use bloc ticker?

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:43:53 PM

So the ticker for ERC20 token remain the same (CDT), but exchanges will use bloc ticker?

The ticker will remain CDT as of now but the token is now known as Blox.  I am not sure if the team will decide to change the ticker in the future or not.  I think it might have something to do with the Loyalty bonus program and that's why they are keeping the CDT ticker for now.  It might change when the program is over in about 3 months. 
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:58:05 AM

I also support this decision to bring changes in the project from re-branding to launch of platform. Off course over the time ticker will be replaced by suitable one which represents more accurately Blox. It isn't difficult at all but time consuming is we have seen this in past in few project so it can be here as well. These changes will give fresh energy to lift the project up without question.
Scooby903

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:06:21 AM

Are Wanchain ICON wallets being integrated for portfolio tracking?
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:07:24 AM

Blox could be the regimen that coindash need to power up its blockchain application. At this moment coindash need anything positive for it to again jumpstart the platform.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
maxocoin

Activity: 102
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:41:25 PM

you can but your accounts from other exchanges in the coindash app too not just your ethereum adress Wink .. for that you need to give them the login otherwhise that will not work. or?

You don't know about read only API access keys??

You generate a Read only API key and that is what you give them, basically the same than when you give them you public ETH address

Cheers
 MC
devilzero

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:43:00 AM

Blox could be the regimen that coindash need to power up its blockchain application. At this moment coindash need anything positive for it to again jumpstart the platform.
There are some unpleasant things that need to be dealt with in a positive and honest way, so that coindash can grow up in the password world.

Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:49:31 PM

Why there is an huge drop in price of coindash from yesterday?
yyz13857180757

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:02:24 PM

CDT's makers are apparently anxious to ship, with almost no decent bounce, and the friends of the heavy storehouse are expected to be in their hands. Cry Lips sealed
cryptmount

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:30:42 PM

What is the address that you're keeping the 1k Ethereum for this challenge?  Post the address here.  The hack incident was unfortunate, but the CoinDash team did their best to make things fair by distributing CDT to those who sent to the fake address.  It was a straight forward process.  

If you were a little attentive, then you would not ask such questions.

I have claims to Coindas on 1.444.041 CDT and + for ~$150k lost profits. (I could merge them two times on the stock exchange)

Concerning the address - I specify the address where little ETH. And if a you can out ETH..do not know private keys or any other information and messages to me, how exactly it happened - I give him 1k ETH Undecided

Otherwise, swindlers Adam Efrima and Ram and others in their company.

And if you have doubts, then you can get the tokens from my old address, which was stolen. there are almost 500 ETH (PM me or you can find it on my medium) + of assets from me will be 1k personally. So you do not talk here, but do it.

GrinTherefore, enough empty talk and protect the company. Grin
cryptmount

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:32:30 PM

Company Coindash fraudsters and Adam Efrima and especially Ram confirms this.

you can fully read the story of the loss of my investment in this "miracle company"
Read it https://medium.com/@jhon.kelerman/why-do-we-need-strict-regulation-of-ico-or-coindash-thieves-cda363b72a81

As for their news about the return of stolen ETH during the pre-sale.

I'm ready to give 1k ETH to someone who will explain in detail or contact these freaks from the company (CoinDash) and let them explain everything.

How can I return money from a wallet that you do not have access to? Grin Grin

I talked about this at the end of 2017. Then Adam banned me in the telegram.

So the conclusions are made by themselves.  Roll Eyes Cool

The team gave a lot of token to compensate to the hacking incident. How can they benefit from it? Also they did great on handling the incident

two years ago, many did. If you do not know how to benefit from this - I'm sorry. What can I still explain here?
cryptmount

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:33:51 PM

you can but your accounts from other exchanges in the coindash app too not just your ethereum adress Wink .. for that you need to give them the login otherwhise that will not work. or?

You don't know about read only API access keys??

You generate a Read only API key and that is what you give them, basically the same than when you give them you public ETH address

Cheers
 MC

You're talking nonsense. it's nothing to do with it
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:44:03 PM

What is the address that you're keeping the 1k Ethereum for this challenge?  Post the address here.  The hack incident was unfortunate, but the CoinDash team did their best to make things fair by distributing CDT to those who sent to the fake address.  It was a straight forward process.  

If you were a little attentive, then you would not ask such questions.

I have claims to Coindas on 1.444.041 CDT and + for ~$150k lost profits. (I could merge them two times on the stock exchange)

Concerning the address - I specify the address where little ETH. And if a you can out ETH..do not know private keys or any other information and messages to me, how exactly it happened - I give him 1k ETH Undecided

Otherwise, swindlers Adam Efrima and Ram and others in their company.

And if you have doubts, then you can get the tokens from my old address, which was stolen. there are almost 500 ETH (PM me or you can find it on my medium) + of assets from me will be 1k personally. So you do not talk here, but do it.

GrinTherefore, enough empty talk and protect the company. Grin

Your situation is a hot mess and so are your posts.  Are you using google translate?  As I said before, the process was straight forward and easy to receive your CDT but it looks like you were giving the Blox team the run around and couldn't prove the address you participated in the ICO was truly yours.  Maybe that is the reason they didn't send you the CDTs.  It looks like your so called company cryptmount has a lot of hacking issues, based on the medium article you provided. 
btctube

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:43:21 AM

Okay so I still have CDT in my MEW, I checked the coinmarketcap but CDT is now BLOX, is there anything I should be doing to convert my CDT into BLOX? Never did I sold any of it since the time I got my tokens. I still believe the project will make it on top when if there will be developments that is significant enough to earn investors trust again.
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:00:07 AM

Okay so I still have CDT in my MEW, I checked the coinmarketcap but CDT is now BLOX, is there anything I should be doing to convert my CDT into BLOX? Never did I sold any of it since the time I got my tokens. I still believe the project will make it on top when if there will be developments that is significant enough to earn investors trust again.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/blox/#markets

Token symbol is same CDT when they will be ready to make it change with new name than it will happen automatically. You don't need to take any action as you can see all markets have same symbol.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: