Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:01:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain  (Read 149539 times)
kingorbust

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 03:39:28 AM

good luck! But why not mention waves anywhere? At least I didnt see it when I read this ANN fast.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kimpoiluiseta

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 04:08:58 AM

not explain detail youre coin dev
total suply coin, tipe coin, total premine, and when ico selling, open bounty or not

▄▄▄
            ▄█████▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
    ▄████▀███████████▀████▄
  ▄████▀   ▀███████▀   ▀████▄
  ████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
   ▀████▄ ▄████▀████▄ ▄████▀
     ▀███████▀   ▀███████▀
       ▀████▄     ▄████▀
         ▀████▄ ▄████▀
           ▀███████▀
             ▀███▀

▐███████▌           ▐███▌      ▐███▌        ████         ██████████████
     █████████           █████      █████        ████         ▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀
    ▐███▌ ▐███▌         ▐█████▌    ▐█████▌       ████              ████
    ████   ████         ███████    ███████       ████              ████
   ▐███▌   ▐███▌       ▐███▌███▌  ▐███▐███▌      ████              ████
   ████     ████       ████  ███  ███  ████      ████              ████
  ▐███████▄ ▐███▌     ▐███▌  ▐██▌▐██▌  ▐███▌     ████              ████
  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████     ████    ██████    ████     ████              ████
 ▐███▌       ▐███▌   ▐███▌    ▐████▌    ▐███▌    ███████████       ████
 ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀
███▀
▐▌

▐▌

███▄
....The Token of Compliance....

❱❱  Facebook   ❱❱  Twitter   ❱❱  Telegram   ❱❱  Blog
▀███
▐▌

▐▌

▄███
███▀
▐▌

▐▌

███▄
▀███
▐▌

▐▌

▄███
zebulun

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 04:24:55 AM

@ZrCoin, will you be marketing the ZrCoin ICO to non-Crypto investors?

Please read the below dialogue that I've just had with one of my colleagues in the Waves slack channel, and tell me what you think. This is not FUD! As Waves investors we REALLY want this project to succeed!!!

Me:

I'd be interested to know how you've interpreted the whitepaper.
From my understanding. You are simply buying the Zr02 option at a 50% discount during the ICO. Then getting paid retail price for it 8 months later. So after 8 months they make monthly purchases of the tokens at twice the price you initially paid (there's your 100% returns). If it takes them 12 months to buy back all the tokens/options, then that is where the 5.5% monthly returns come from - Cause 5.5% compounded over 12 months is approx 100%.
The chances are that I'm wrong. Would like to know what others think.
I don't see how the returns are going to be greater than 100%, since the token is backed by Synth ZrO2, so it's only ever going to be worth what the price of synthetic ZrO2 is (which admittedly could increase in value, but I'm assuming it'll remain the same).

Technsave:

am more interested in exchanging ZrCoin for a few kilogram of the concentrate, never know when you need some of this around the house. :laughing:
I can't see the amount of funds they are hopping to raise?

Me:

On twitter it said "3,5 million" - I'm assuming that means 3.5 mil USD.
Sorry that wasn't twitter, that was the bitcointalk thread.
Part of me wants to invest just so I can say that I've invested in a "synthetic zirconium dioxide manufacturing plant in Russia" - it sounds pretty cool.

Technsave:

Yep - I have a similar take on the whitepaper. Still a few unknown factors surrounding the buyback length of time etc.
One would assume that there would be limited use of the token. It is essentially a loan with a rate of return.

Me:

Pretty much, you're not really going to take delivery of the concrete.

Technsave:

So cant see it being listed on exchanges - would be suited to WavesDex for transfer of the tokens if you want to sell out early.
But I would consider this a real world use case for CATS so bravo to that :clap:

Me:

Absolutely. If this thing can be a real world use case for Waves, then it's massive. Ethereum has yet to provide such a thing.
Waves will have bragging rights

Technsave:

So the chance of making more than 100% gain is slim. The only exception being if the retail value of zirconium dioxide increase's over this time. Or if there is a favourable swap of ZrCoin to company stock (if an IPO was approved).
This is why a gateways are vital for this type of project because it is a real world project suited for fiat investors - the benefit is the use of the block-chain.
Very pleased we all had this chat - gave me clarification on my thought of this project, who it is for and who it is not for.

Me:

I hope they are marketing this ICO to non crypto people, cause as @technsave  says "It is essentially a loan with a rate of return." And 100% return is nothing to be sneezed at. But that is nothing in crypto. Most Waves holders would be hoping for a minimum 300% return by the end of the year (on the price of our waves) (edited)

Technsave:

Yep - spot on.
This project needs gateways and a sales team securing funds from business associates who are not in the cryptosphere. Waves is purely the tech not the currency
zebulun

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 05:13:00 AM

Here is another piece of dialogue worth discussing:

Technsave

I would hope that not many people put waves into this project as it will create immediate selling pressure on $waves and there is not enough liquidity to support this.  ZrCoin company are going to want cold hard cash or ruble at the end of the ICO because it is a real world project.
Posted in #generalToday at 2:05 PM

Me:

This point has been brought up before regarding Incent etc. Obviously Waves token holders don't want the price of their Waves to crash. But I've been pondering this and it's even more silly from the perspective of the ZrCoin company. Why the fuck would they want 3 million dollars worth of low liquidity Waves tokens that they cannot sell without crashing the price?

We can't stop businesses from accepting Waves for their ICO launches, but it's in their own best interests to get Fiat (primarily), followed by bitcoin.
zebulun

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 05:21:04 AM

Another question, on the ZrCoin webpage you have "Guarantor" and the names of Sasha, Alexander Rubin, Vladimir Perepelitsyn, George Daneliya. What do you mean by "Guarantor"? Are you simply talking about how these men are the escrows of the ICO funds? Or are they your "insurance" you claim to have for the 100% returns?
DonApp

Activity: 275

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 07:05:34 AM

Dear ZrCoin

I am interested in your development, but I have some questions. I hope you can answer them?

1) How many coins will be for sale? Is there a fixed supply or will the amount of coins be determined by the amount of investments?
2) If there is a fixed supply, what will be done with the unsold coins?
3) What is the minimum funding goal for your ICO?

4) In your whitepaper you desribe a monthly production of 400 tons of zirconium concentrate. How did you come to this number?
5) Are there enough companies to purchase all of the zirconium concentrate you produce?
6) To produce such an amount, you will also need to have sufficient raw materials. Since I expect that the amount of Zirconium in your raw material will be low, the raw material flow will be large. Is infrastructure and supply secured?
7) You describe 2 different installations. Are both installations required to succeed this project?
Cool will you only produce zirconium concentrate or will you possibly also produce other rare earth metals?
9) You have a site identified to construct your installations. Are all permits arranged?
10) Construction time seems very short. Typically some parts will have order times of few monts to half a year. How do you ensure that construction will be finished in time?

The project is close to my background, so thanks in advance for your answers Smiley

Thank you for lots of questions!
Well, lets start.

1. Amount of coins will be determined by the amount of investments. 1.4$ for 1 token.
2. As you can get from punkt 1, we ll not have unsold tokens.
3. Minimum is 3,5 millions $ in sum of all investments.
7 millions will be also good, it ll allow to build the second production line and all process ll be much faster.

4. 400 tons of zirconium concentrate per month - it's estimated power of the plant.
If we count our planned supply and work of equipment and people and this everything ll happen in time, so we can estimate that we ll have 400 tons of concetrate.
5. Yes, there are a lot. Zirconium concetrate is a highly demand product for some kind of factories which connected with high temperature production. We ll publish surely some research about it to proof this information. Surely to trust to this project this information should be clear and evident. But for now you can google and read some scientific research about this market.
6. This is especially good question. But surely the answer is yes. There are enough raw material around and we have enough experience in such kind of logistic.
7. Yes, it's required to have both of them. It's not real installions, I would say it's 2 steps of production.
8. For now our unique methodic is available and fit only to Zirconium concetrate.
9. Yes, something still is in process, but the main things are ready. And we'll publish all documents about it step by step, so I would advise to subscribe to our news here and get news from us
https://zrcoin.io/register
10. These types of constructions can be built rather fast. It's not real monumental building, it's some special production building, so it's possible to build in this short period.

I hope, I have answered to your questions.
Please don't hesitate to ask more.

And please join our
FACEBOOKTELEGRAMTWITTER

I really appreciate it that you take the time to answer all of my questions, thanks! Is there somewhere we can see how much funds have been raised so far? And what will happen when you will not reach the required 3.5 milion?

Thanks again Smiley
vthfvuuj

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 07:24:45 AM

already follow on twitter and like on facebook
Conic

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 07:30:56 AM

You just don't make guarantees on investments.  Ever.

Unless you are a Ponzi scheme.
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 07:44:08 AM

just care about he dev team,  any team information?  this is the most important thing

bogdanbm

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 07:58:53 AM

just care about he dev team,  any team information?  this is the most important thing

You realize it is a factory with workers and not a development business right? They don't need developers
bogdanbm

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:02:37 AM

You just don't make guarantees on investments.  Ever.

Unless you are a Ponzi scheme.

I don't understand you people, if they promise something you are not happy, if they don't give any guarantees you are not happy.
Conic

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:08:54 AM

Construction
Crowdsourced funds will be used to construct a state-of-the-art green manufacturing facility for the production of Synth. ZrO2 with purity >66%.

Production areas are purchased also

Could you show some related documents about production areas you had purchased?
bogdanbm

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:10:17 AM

Also I noticed most of you don't see a thing. You can buy now ZRC for 1.4$, additional you get 50% more. This means that, you basically buy ZRC for 0.9-1$/zrc.
They are going to buy it from you with the market price of zirconiu which is 2.8$ the next year, it is around 2.8-2.9x ROI. ZrCoin please correct me if I am wrong. Of course that if you miss the bonus, you will "only" get 2x profit. I saw that many of you also don't understand why 100% profit is possible and call it a ponzi or so. It is not. This is a factory, you can aprox. how much you will produce and sell, is not a big deal, many of us have invested in projects where there was nothing you can touch, only digital lines of code and that's it, my opinion is that this is something different, with proofs, and if Sasha support them, I will support them too. They are unique in the world which is "nice". So I don't see any reason that they can't respect their promises.
Triload

Activity: 297

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:28:23 AM

To be honest, I can't find any reason why we need to invest in your project, do you use escrows? No. Do you disclose the information of the team? No.

So, no money.
DonApp

Activity: 275

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 09:10:02 AM

To be honest, I can't find any reason why we need to invest in your project, do you use escrows? No. Do you disclose the information of the team? No.

So, no money.

The team is on their website, with names & pictures. I am also eager to hear whether escrow will be used and whether a full refund will be provided in case minimum funding is not reached.
bogdanbm

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 10:20:37 AM

The funding page doesn't work, I can generate adresses to deposit none of the cryptos.
bezbezbez

Activity: 367

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 11:11:41 AM

The funding page doesn't work, I can generate adresses to deposit none of the cryptos.

ICO hasn`t started yet
silencesilence
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 11:22:02 AM

ICO hasn`t started yet

interesting road-map
ICO = December 2017 - October 2018 Huh
SailingDildo

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 11:25:52 AM

ICO hasn`t started yet

interesting road-map
ICO = December 2017 - October 2018 Huh

Well, i dunno where you took it from, but on their website's roadmap is "Investment company March 2017 - April 2017"
bezbezbez

Activity: 367

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 11:30:04 AM

Perepelitsyn V.A. http://lib.urfu.ru/mns-urfu/author/10044/source/scopus?page=1
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: