Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:12:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain  (Read 149540 times)
ric_ardo

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:39:14 AM

To know that the ZrCoin team was at the lecture given by Vitalik Buterin (founder of ethereum) in Moscow yesterday shows that this project is reliable. here is the link https://twitter.com/ZrCoin/status/852057484403585024

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZrCoin (OP)

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:40:07 AM

Scientific proof to backup your claim? Sounds very dubious.

Professor Perepelitsyn is one of the team member and he is guarant of technology. He is phD in geology and mineralogy.
There is article in russian wikipedia
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9F%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%BF%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B8%D1%86%D1%8B%D0%BD,_%D0%92%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B4%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%B8%D1%80_%D0%90%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BA%D1%81%D0%B5%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%B8%D1%87

There you can find all links about his publications
http://lib.urfu.ru/mns-urfu/author/10044/source/scopus?page=1

⬢▬⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ZrCoin   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢▬⬢
█ WORLD'S  FIRST  COMMODITY-BACKED  BLOCKCHAIN  OPTION █
ZrCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:55:08 AM

sheezzz the token doesn't exist yet but its now worth more than a dollar. so literally no product yet and no tokens yet. awesome dev couldn't find something more valuable than zilch. wish to see more of this though because its interesting how this involve all those science tech and production.

Do you think ZrO2 not enough good material or not in-demand market?

You can read review about refractory market

http://www.ceramicindustry.com/articles/92567-global-zirconium-market-to-reach-2-6-million-metric-tons-by-2017

and here

http://www.fox8live.com/story/35097239/zirconium-2017-global-market-expected-to-grow-at-cagr-691-and-forecast-to-2020

Zirconium 2017 Global Market Expected to Grow at CAGR 6.91% and Forecast to 2020

A new global report on zirconium from Global Industry Analysts Inc. predicts the global market to reach 2.6 million metric tons by the year 2017. A rapid increase in the global nuclear energy sector will lead to high demand for zirconium and a simultaneous increase in production capacities worldwide. In addition, burgeoning demand from the Asia-Pacific region, including China, and growing ceramic tile production activity across the world reportedly represent key growth factors.

Zirconium oxide or zirconia is used in high-end, high-value, low-volume applications. Zirconia is used in various industrial and consumer applications such as cosmetics, waterproof clothing, optical fibers and medical products. Due to comparatively lower supply of the material in relation to other zirconium chemicals, zirconia can command higher prices and profit margins.

ZrCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:59:12 AM

Hello! You are so creative.
Thank you

What do toy mean
Please be informed that the AssetID for this token: ZRCOIN is currently unknown or unavailable.
It will be updated as soon as 'yoyoamigo' knows about it. (To Dev: please pm yoyoamigo)
It is vital for you to know if you wish to trade it on WavesPlatform DEX.

We ll have ICO soon. Token does not exist yet, so it ll be tradable on June probably.
Not earlier.

Thank you for your attention to our project!

Hi. Thank you for the compliments.

The 'Attention' is to let everyone know that ZRCOIN's assetID is currently not available. So yes, it does not exist yet.
When WavesPlatform DEX's GUI launches, it is possible for people to start creating fake tokens/assets that has the exact same name as "ZRCOIN" or any other real ones.
The only way to identify which is the real one vs the fake one is to know the AssetID.
Hence the Attention to inform everyone and it is better to let everyone know about it early.
This is to prevent people from getting scammed. WavesPlatform Reputation feature will be implemented in the future to solve this.

Oh. Thank you so much for this note.
We ll take it to mind.

ZrCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 12:07:32 PM

Why the price and the threshold are both so high, you don't fear the project will fail? IMO it is risky to do hard working in vain, 99% will fail.

It's real production and it's required a lot for this.
We have strong team and scientific basis, we plan to raise this amount.

New publication about us

http://www.bankingtech.com/796702/blockchain-and-bitcoin-round-up-11-april-2017/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=blockchain-and-bitcoin-round-up-11-april-2017

New cool publications are coming!

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 01:17:06 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2017, 01:34:46 PM by logictense

Why the price and the threshold are both so high, you don't fear the project will fail? IMO it is risky to do hard working in vain, 99% will fail.

New publication about us

http://www.bankingtech.com/796702/blockchain-and-bitcoin-round-up-11-april-2017/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=blockchain-and-bitcoin-round-up-11-april-2017

? An article reads like was composed of different and probably conflicting elements making me think it was written by a drunk chihuahua. First it says that ministry of finance was in talks with bloomberg, the next paragraph discusses illegal transfers and boom... it says: "Staying in Russia, then a farmer, _someone_someone_, has announced the launch of an initial coin offering (ICO). You might be thinking where’s the fintech?" What the fuck does this mean?

ZrCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 01:56:17 PM

New publication about us

http://www.bankingtech.com/796702/blockchain-and-bitcoin-round-up-11-april-2017

? An article reads like was composed of different and probably conflicting elements making me think it was written by a drunk chihuahua. First it says that ministry of finance was in talks with bloomberg, the next paragraph discusses illegal transfers and boom... it says: "Staying in Russia, then a farmer, _someone_someone_, has announced the launch of an initial coin offering (ICO). You might be thinking where’s the fintech?" What the fuck does this mean?

You should not be rude.
That's right, it's overview. You can read the title of this publication: Blockchain and Bitcoin round-up: 11 April 2017

You can read this article, it's more invormative and tells briefly about project
http://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/innovation/russian-materials-scientists-launch-crowdfund-green-zirconium/

You can always ask details. You are welcome

ZrCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 01:57:26 PM

We are listed on smithandcrown. Review soon!

https://www.smithandcrown.com/icos/

boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 02:33:23 PM

This will atract new investors for sure , hehe .

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
ZrCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 02:45:21 PM

ZrCoin team congratulates you with Cosmonautics Day!

algreen

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 04:01:18 PM

ZrCoin team congratulates you with Cosmonautics Day!

Thanks, its a great day! ZrCoin team on the way to start big project in the real economy and its fantastic.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 04:15:31 PM

and regarding profit:

If I understood it correctly you will buyback the shares at (max) double the crowdsale amount. means if I get in day 1 buy for $1.40 you will buy back for $2.80.

so paying with bitcoin could actually lose me a lot of money, if the bitcoin price goes up in the meantime (likely), or can I hold the shares and get dividends?

ZrCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 04:27:46 PM

and regarding profit:

If I understood it correctly you will buyback the shares at (max) double the crowdsale amount. means if I get in day 1 buy for $1.40 you will buy back for $2.80.

That's right.
Buyback will be processed in dashboard of our official website.
And token will be tradable at the same time on exchanges.

so paying with bitcoin could actually lose me a lot of money, if the bitcoin price goes up in the meantime (likely), or can I hold the shares and get dividends?

You can buy ZrCoin by dollars as well if you want to keep bitcoins for yourself.

And if you want to have shares and didvidends, it ll be also available later after official audit of the plant and estimation of its profit.
Shares can be bought by ZrCoins.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 04:55:32 PM

and regarding profit:

That's right.

You can buy ZrCoin by dollars as well if you want to keep bitcoins for yourself.

And if you want to have shares and didvidends, it ll be also available later after official audit of the plant and estimation of its profit.

gets very interesting with such reply and some serious escrows there. 1.40 is somehow high actually but if you are going to be buying and double its price after some time, it feels like an investor had already profit.

do you guys have bounties such as twitter and facebook or maybe even blog posts bounties?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 06:56:21 PM

and regarding profit:

That's right.

gets very interesting with such reply and some serious escrows there. 1.40 is somehow high actually but if you are going to be buying and double its price after some time, it feels like an investor had already profit.

do you guys have bounties such as twitter and facebook or maybe even blog posts bounties?

Good to see you not bashing this project. You seldom appreciate projects which you believe have real potential. Might invest on this one. Are you?
Vlegale

Activity: 450
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 08:26:35 PM

and regarding profit:

That's right.

These are some Bounties, look for a bounty tread
ZrCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 10:51:52 PM

and regarding profit:

That's right.

Hello!

You can join Bounty here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1839336.0

And there is blog Bounty as well, it's better to discuss PM probably. Which blog, how many visitors etc.

And yes, we have strong team and really respectful escrows which support project.

You are welcome!

Nat2021

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 08:35:23 AM

https://zrcoin.io/blogitem/7:
The following currencies can be used to purchase ZrCoin:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Ethereum Classic (ETC)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Waves (WAVES)
- Wire transfer - SWIFT, SEPA (EURO, USD).

so its possible to invest in fiat?
ric_ardo

Activity: 230

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 10:18:02 AM

We are listed on smithandcrown. Review soon!

https://www.smithandcrown.com/icos/

Congratulations ZrCoin on this listing, smith and crown is a good page to be listed
ZrCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 11:45:08 AM

https://zrcoin.io/blogitem/7:
The following currencies can be used to purchase ZrCoin:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Ethereum Classic (ETC)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Waves (WAVES)
- Wire transfer - SWIFT, SEPA (EURO, USD).

so its possible to invest in fiat?

Yes, it's possible.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: