Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:50:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain  (Read 149538 times)
daylox

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:53:12 AM

What is the market for zirconium? Potential sales figures look great... but what is the demand? Is there a big enough market out their for the product?

The market is there but I am afraid that the amount of money they are asking is too little to set up an endeavour like this.

3.5 Million will only be able to get them a substandard "factory".

Am guessing they will probably be using second hand equipment as well which will affect the purity of the material they will be able to produce.

But hey, who am I to judge?

I will let potential "investards" try and use their common sense to work out why this project will end up 6 feet under but judging from the recent influx

hopium-addled muppets on bitcointalk, I am not hopeful.....

Don't really understand why you are so pessimistic.
You just don't know about details of our methodic and prices for equipment.

Everything is available and you can read about it more and confirm this information.
We have business plan
https://medium.com/zrcoin/zrcoin-business-plan-published-eb7b88a2ff10

The business plan is complete but will be updated if the raw materials price changes over the next few months? Is all the industry located in Russia?

Yes, the industry will be built in Russia

I notice that ZRCOIN will be one of the most promising project, because it is based by commodity, it is real things. It can't be forged and it is real project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 10:25:05 AM

The increase in zirconium will be greater when it joins the blockchain market. We cannot miss this ICO because it is a challenge that many other industries can follow.

surely, this is state of the art perspectives on industrial productivity, it is not to lose this opportunity that will present us in a position of advantage compared to traditional industry
ifeoluwa

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 10:29:18 AM

What is the market for zirconium? Potential sales figures look great... but what is the demand? Is there a big enough market out their for the product?

The market is there but I am afraid that the amount of money they are asking is too little to set up an endeavour like this.

Am guessing they will probably be using second hand equipment as well which will affect the purity of the material they will be able to produce.

I will let potential "investards" try and use their common sense to work out why this project will end up 6 feet under but judging from the recent influx

Everything is available and you can read about it more and confirm this information.
We have business plan

The business plan is complete but will be updated if the raw materials price changes over the next few months? Is all the industry located in Russia?

I think it will be cool to have such in Russia, being that Russia is highly industrialized in oil and glass, this will be a breathe of fresh air and a welcome development
Eldest

Activity: 353

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 10:42:02 AM

We have business plan

I notice that ZRCOIN will be one of the most promising project, because it is based by commodity, it is real things. It can't be forged and it is real project.

Yes it is, this is why I decided to join it, because it talks of real stuffs and a good project to increase the industrial production sustainability for environment. I hope this project will be a success!
ric_ardo

Activity: 230

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 10:44:16 AM

We have business plan

Yes it is, this is why I decided to join it, because it talks of real stuffs and a good project to increase the industrial production sustainability for environment. I hope this project will be a success!

Wow, this is good knowledge, I didnt know it cant be forged. welldone to ZrCoin team for thinking up a project like this
Next_Robby

Activity: 267

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 11:37:22 AM

ICO will be already in 1 week!

Looking forward to have a look how it ll be started.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄
▄████▀▀             ▀████▄
▄███▀               ██▄  ▀███▄
███▀                  ▀██▄  ▀███
███                  █▄  ▀██  ▀███
███                    ▀█   ██  ▀███
███                   █▄ ▀█▄  ██  ███▄
███              ▄██▄  ▀█  ▀█ ██   ███
███                                   
███              ▀██▀  ▄█  █▀ ██   ███
███                   ▄█  █▀  █▀   ███
 ▀██                     ▄█▀  ▄█    ███
  ███▄                   █▀  ▄█▀    ███
███▄                   ▄█▀     ▄███
███▄                 █▀     ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄                  ▀▀
▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

░   

░   

░ 

.........World Wi-Fi decentralized free Wi-Fi network. .........
——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————
..............................Share Wi-Fi-earn cryptocurrency!..............................

░   

░   

░ 

▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀   ███
██████████████▀▀  ▄█▀ ▄███
██████████▀▀    ▄█▀   ████
██████▀▀      ▄█▀    ▄████
██▀▀        ▄█▀      █████
████▄▄    ▄█▀       ▄█████
████████▄█▀         ██████
██████████   ▄     ▄██████
██████████ ▄████▄▄ ███████
▀████████████████████████▀

███████████████▀▀▀▀███████
████ ▀███████▀      ▀▀▀███
████    ▀▀██▀        ▄████
████▄               ██████
█████▄             ███████
██████▄           ████████
███▀██▀▀        ▄█████████
████▄▄       ▄▄███████████

████████████▀     ████████
███████████       ████████
███████████    ███████████
████████          ████████
████████          ████████
  ●  Whitepaper
●  Website
●  Medium

SirSar

Activity: 284

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 11:41:51 AM

ICO will be already in 1 week!

Looking forward to have a look how it ll be started.
me too, the first ICO i will invest for sure.
bezbezbez

Activity: 367

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 12:16:04 PM

How the things with China are going?
wolfgb888

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 12:40:46 PM

I, too, am very interested in this aspect, many times I was asked questions about, because I am very attracted by the participation of the chinese market, thank you and good job
1cyrax00

Activity: 147

(: In medio stat virtus :)

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 12:49:33 PM

I, too, am very interested in this aspect, many times I was asked questions about, because I am very attracted by the participation of the chinese market, thank you and good job

I'm interested too in China markets, so if you know about partecipation of China please reply to this post. You must think like Chinese markets move bitcoin's trend.

Vlegale

Activity: 450
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:56:56 PM

Waiting to close some of my Bitcoin positions and move to Zrcoin!
wolfgb888

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 04:24:00 PM

I'm interested too in China markets, so if you know about partecipation of China please reply to this post. You must think like Chinese markets move bitcoin's trend.
I can respond as interested in the' investment and according to me they have the news of the last hour !? we are now 7 days from ico and will give news as it happens for other ico
1cyrax00

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 05:49:28 PM

How many bitcoin or $ you will invest in this ICO? I will gradually join if many people invest. Will we receive a bonus if we buy in the first days? Thanks for help.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 06:05:50 PM

We have business plan

so phisical production of ZrCoin will be located in Russia?
wolfgb888

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 07:10:47 PM

Yes, it's big existing market with lack of product.

You can read here
http://www.ceramicindustry.com/articles/92567-global-zirconium-market-to-reach-2-6-million-metric-tons-by-2017

or here
http://www.fox8live.com/story/35097239/zirconium-2017-global-market-expected-to-grow-at-cagr-691-and-forecast-to-2020

You also can google "zirconium dioxide refractory market" or something like this.
You ll find lots of information about market and lots of reports about it.

Also you can read in our blog
https://medium.com/zrcoin/the-growth-of-the-zirconium-market-4d60e1eeccc7

I focused on the fields of application of the Zirconium
1cyrax00

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:12:54 PM

Grin I'm very happy to discover Zirconium. It's first time that I heard about this material, but I'm very interested at the application of blockchain technology to the industry world.

ZrCoin (OP)

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 11:06:01 PM

How many bitcoin or $ you will invest in this ICO? I will gradually join if many people invest. Will we receive a bonus if we buy in the first days? Thanks for help.

You can read about bonuses here
https://zrcoin.io/blogitem/7

You are welcome!

⬢▬⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ZrCoin   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢▬⬢
█ WORLD'S  FIRST  COMMODITY-BACKED  BLOCKCHAIN  OPTION █
ZrCoin (OP)

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 11:07:15 PM

We have business plan

so phisical production of ZrCoin will be located in Russia?

Yes, it will be in Russia near Magnitogorsk city.
it's famous industrial area with lots of factories and required infrastructure.

⬢▬⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ZrCoin   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢▬⬢
█ WORLD'S  FIRST  COMMODITY-BACKED  BLOCKCHAIN  OPTION █
Nat2021

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 06:45:07 AM

I still think but if I decide to invest, only on the first day for the price $1.4, in Waves. Not more than $ 1k
wolfgb888

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 07:14:41 AM

yesterday I studied the site zrcoin and find it very well done, it is orderly, intuitive and a very professional appearance, I really like it. I noticed that you can participate in the ico with different cryptovalute which makes it comfortable
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: