Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:24:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain  (Read 149553 times)
Arnaud

Activity: 385
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 05:56:41 AM

price is 98% up. interesting that even the after the distribution of bounties, the price wen't up instead. i the team already buying it back like hell? my buy orders weren't filled because of this. who is buying all these? don't you think the price will drop still because there were yet no building for the production yet?

Clic on market.

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/zrcoin/#markets
nguyenhieu.it1409

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 06:06:54 AM

Zrcoin should be in bittrex  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
target
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 06:14:32 AM

Has someone tried trading on DEX like ZRC/WAVES?
I tried it earlier set up a sell order but I changed my mind so I wanted to cancel it but I don't see an x to cancel the order. I don't know if its a platform glitch or what.
YES This problem same with me. I dont Finding any Cancel Button or Option for cancel pending order>
I think this is Fu*King Bed System developed waves Platform. I think Developer Forget to Put this Option when this Platform make
so, Finally this is Fu*King Waves Platform ... they maid  Angry
If someone make any kind of Buy or Sell pending order then order is not possible to cancel.
so, I think thats why ZRC Price dont growing up on waves market coz, all old pending order people cant modify or cancel ...
This platform its bullshit......  Angry

I regret it already my orders were filled already this is stressingly mad. I tried to test and my mistake is I tested all my ZRCOIn. Now I have to buy back using the waves I got but the price went up already and waves price is drowning.
Vlegale

Activity: 450

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:55:31 PM

So the ICO was very successfull and I think the team did very well. When can we expect a project update? Besides a general update I would really like to hear an update on:

- ICO funds; is everything converted to fiat and what was the final ICO amount in terms of USD?
- I imagine a large overfunding (in $$$) compared to the initial target of $7M due to the surge in prices during the ICO period. What will be done with the additional money?
- It was mentionned several times that early contributers would be (partially) compensated or would get an additional bonus. Any update on this?
- Any updates on the start of the project (land purchase, ordering of equipment, start of the construction, ...)?
- Looking at the current troubles of Encryptotel with the Blockswap technology. Do you still envision releasing ETH based coins as well? How to prevent abuse of the dual blockchain technology?

I do not expect an update immediately, but would like to have an ETA on when to expect an update, preferrably covering the topics above. Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!

Im bumping this post because its one of the best from the past 10+ pages asking about stuffs that were already answered in previous page. Don't let that good post die...
can we have a nice answer with lots of data and real facts. i want to be sure this project will succeed. cheers.

Thanks for bumping my post, hopefully we will get some detailed answers from the team! I am fully confident that this project will be a success, but an update from the team would be great!

These questions were posted on zrcoin slack, and got reply few days ago:

Not all funds are converted so far , we do not have a final usd amount yet.
All extra money would be used to increase the production facility
Early contributors will get some discount for shares purchase, that's all info for now.
We will let you know as soon as we do any expenses ( land, equipment etc)
Due to the problems with Encryptotel will postpone the introduction of ETH tokens till we get more secure solution
Arnaud

Activity: 385

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 04:43:55 PM

So the ICO was very successfull and I think the team did very well. When can we expect a project update? Besides a general update I would really like to hear an update on:

- ICO funds; is everything converted to fiat and what was the final ICO amount in terms of USD?
- I imagine a large overfunding (in $$$) compared to the initial target of $7M due to the surge in prices during the ICO period. What will be done with the additional money?
- It was mentionned several times that early contributers would be (partially) compensated or would get an additional bonus. Any update on this?
- Any updates on the start of the project (land purchase, ordering of equipment, start of the construction, ...)?
- Looking at the current troubles of Encryptotel with the Blockswap technology. Do you still envision releasing ETH based coins as well? How to prevent abuse of the dual blockchain technology?

I do not expect an update immediately, but would like to have an ETA on when to expect an update, preferrably covering the topics above. Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!

Im bumping this post because its one of the best from the past 10+ pages asking about stuffs that were already answered in previous page. Don't let that good post die...
can we have a nice answer with lots of data and real facts. i want to be sure this project will succeed. cheers.

Thanks for bumping my post, hopefully we will get some detailed answers from the team! I am fully confident that this project will be a success, but an update from the team would be great!

Early contributors will get some discount for shares purchase, that's all info for now.
Due to the problems with Encryptotel will postpone the introduction of ETH tokens till we get more secure solution

Thanks dude.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 05:17:25 PM

i get my zrcoin from theviralexchange at my waveswallet but i don t like their dex exchange...it wil be listed soon on some important exchange?
J0HN3F1V3

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 05:42:46 PM

Has someone tried trading on DEX like ZRC/WAVES?
I tried it earlier set up a sell order but I changed my mind so I wanted to cancel it but I don't see an x to cancel the order. I don't know if its a platform glitch or what.
YES This problem same with me. I dont Finding any Cancel Button or Option for cancel pending order>
I think this is Fu*King Bed System developed waves Platform. I think Developer Forget to Put this Option when this Platform make
so, Finally this is Fu*King Waves Platform ... they maid  Angry
If someone make any kind of Buy or Sell pending order then order is not possible to cancel.
so, I think thats why ZRC Price dont growing up on waves market coz, all old pending order people cant modify or cancel ...
This platform its bullshit......  Angry

I regret it already my orders were filled already this is stressingly mad. I tried to test and my mistake is I tested all my ZRCOIn. Now I have to buy back using the waves I got but the price went up already and waves price is drowning.

You can cancel your order by clicking the small X on the right hand side of your open order

devpol

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 07:35:23 PM

thanks ZRcoin but why price in waveswallet  down ?
im hold zrcoin and waiting exchange bitrex  Cool Grin

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
WORLDWIDE VIRTUAL MOBILE OPERATOR
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
Twitter   ❐ Facebook   ❐ Youtube   ❐ Linkedin    ❐ Telegram  
▄███████████████▄
██           ████
██    ▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██             ██
▀███████████████▀
  Whitepaper
        ( eng ) ││ ( rus )
▄███████████████▄
███████   ███████
██████     ██████
███████   ███████
███████▄ ▄███████
█████████████████
███████   ███████
▀███████████████▀
Announcement
  Thread in: ( eng ) ││ ( rus )
DonApp

Activity: 275

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:29:50 PM

Thanks for sharing this! Although it would be better if the team would communicate it in here as well.
HODL_guy

Activity: 206

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:52:08 PM

price is 98% up. interesting that even the after the distribution of bounties, the price wen't up instead. i the team already buying it back like hell? my buy orders weren't filled because of this. who is buying all these? don't you think the price will drop still because there were yet no building for the production yet?

The volume for tidex is good. I think it might get pumped when it will be on bigger exchange (bittrex?)!

deddod

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:37:02 AM

Are you sure zrcoin will enter bittrex exchange? What is the basis of your thinking that ZRcoin will enter the exchange? thanks

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

Jantapw
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:38:25 AM

What was the ICO price for 1ZR?
roshidnahdi

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 04:30:33 AM

I don't think Zrcoin will list on bittrex, now being on the Tidex is also pretty good, you have to be patience the market price will go up and down it is normal you know.

Whitepaper  ⚫  ⚫   ⧯ Multi-Wallet   ⧯ Exchange   ⧯ Merchant Platform   ⚫  ⚫      ⧉ ICO Details
        ⚫  ⚫     ⚫  ⚫    ░░▒▒▒▓▓ ⧫ COSS.IO - Crypto One Stop Solution ⧫ ▓▓▒▒▒░░     ⚫  ⚫    ⚫  ⚫
    ░░▒▒▓ COSS Token - An ERC20 based Token - revenue generating cryptocurrency ▓▒▒░░
deddod

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 05:44:32 AM

I don't think Zrcoin will list on bittrex, now being on the Tidex is also pretty good, you have to be patience the market price will go up and down it is normal you know.
Bounty has been distributed, I think it's fair if the current price of Zrcoin goes down.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

preevi

Activity: 495
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 05:51:08 AM

Bounty has been distributed, I think it's fair if the current price of Zrcoin goes down.
Why you say if the price of zrcoin going down is fair?
I think zrcoin only need bigger exchange to get higher price
ardani332

Activity: 481

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 06:09:21 AM

price going up again after dump from bounty hunter, so still hold my coin and waiting team for pump  Wink .

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
triat

Activity: 1176
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 06:12:30 AM

In my mind, this tokens will be soon on the bittrex exchanges. But this period don't fast.
images

Activity: 340

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 06:17:46 AM

In my mind, this tokens will be soon on the bittrex exchanges. But this period don't fast.

yes zrcoin will be listed at bittrex but not on the near future
maybe 2/3 month, in the past incent also not immediately listed at bittrex
roshidnahdi

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 06:53:50 AM

price going up again after dump from bounty hunter, so still hold my coin and waiting team for pump  Wink .

That's true buddy this is the impact of many bounty hunter who sell their coins, wait and patiently a few months even weeks will rise even would exceed the initial price.

Whitepaper  ⚫  ⚫   ⧯ Multi-Wallet   ⧯ Exchange   ⧯ Merchant Platform   ⚫  ⚫      ⧉ ICO Details
        ⚫  ⚫     ⚫  ⚫    ░░▒▒▒▓▓ ⧫ COSS.IO - Crypto One Stop Solution ⧫ ▓▓▒▒▒░░     ⚫  ⚫    ⚫  ⚫
    ░░▒▒▓ COSS Token - An ERC20 based Token - revenue generating cryptocurrency ▓▒▒░░
rabbitcoffee

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 05:02:24 PM

I did not buy this to trade on an exchange or flip it for a quick return.  I bought this after reading the whitepaper and hoping that 1 of 2 things will occur.  Since the whitepaper agreements are changeable. 

1) After 8 months I will take the 1kg Zr per coin netting me a minimum (at current prices) 20 Usd per kg.

2) Ownership in the company via the stock transfer for the coin.

I know many on here are excited to get on exchanges to trade, but for myself this is what interests me.

Many think the price on HITBtc is inflated.  I think according to the delivery of Zr02 it could be higher.  I am seeing HITBC near the low end of things.  Just my opinion.  Any thoughts are welcomed.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: